• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: The Big Sale Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Jennifer stumbled towards the table on shaky legs; still feeling the delightful tremors of her ticklish orgasm. As she passed a rack, she snagged a hair brush; the type with the little balls at the end of each bristle. She just might have to do a little convincing !

She approached the table where Tina still giggled and shivered. Her eyes were closed and Jennifer could tell she was lost in a hazy half-dream world of arousal and delight. Leaning over, the nude blonde kissed the gagged lips of her red haired boss, bringing her out of her erotic reverie.

Tina’s green eyes shot wide open as she beheld a very naked Jennifer standing over her. "Why is Jennifer naked too ?" she thought in confusion. She was distracted from this question when she noticed Jenny’s very large breasts with their very hard nipples ! She never realized Jennifer was so busty or so beautiful.

"Welcome back, Tina !" Jenny began brightly. "You and I need to have a little talk and now seemed the perfect time !"

"MNNNNNGHHH EEEEEE MMMEEEE !" Tina mumbled through the bandana that served as her gag.

"You know I watched the whole time those women tickled and stripped you ! I never knew you were THAT ticklish !" Jenny said taunting her. The blonde picked up one of the pheasant feathers and idly waved it in front of Tina’s face as she asked her first question.

"You know you’ve treated me like shit since the first day I walked in here, haven’t you?"

Tina’s eyes locked on the waving feather and her over-sensitized body began to tingle in anticipation and fear that Jenny would use that feather on her helpless nude body ! "NNNGHHHH UNNHHHH !!!! NNNNNGHHHH UNNHHHHH !!!" she mumbled as she vigorously shook her head from side to side.

"Oh, you don’t think so ?" Jennifer said as she dipped the feather into Tina’s defenseless armpit and began swirling it around !

"MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE !!!! MMMMMNNNNGG EEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!" Tina laughed helplessly ! The irony was that Tina was trying to tell Jennifer not to tickle her with that feather ! It had nothing to do with her question !

Jennifer alternated between one smooth hollow and the other; tickling the laughing redhead for 5 minutes straight ! "Now let’s try that again, shall we ! Haven’t you treated me like shit since I first started here ?"

Vigorously, Tina nodded her head up and down as the giggles continued to spill from her lips !

"That’s better !" Jennifer began waving the feather just above Tina’s very hard nipples and asked her next question, "And that stops as of right now doesn’t it ?"

Again Tina was more worried about that devilish feather stroking across her achingly hard nipples than she was about Jenny’s teasing questions and again shook her head pleadingly from side to side !

Jennifer began sawing the thin feather back and forth across Tina’s very tender nipples and the redhead exploded once more with laughter ! The sensations that jolted from her breasts to her loins stoked the fires of her libido and her arousal was fanned back to life! Her hips began to wriggle as she realized the horrendous tickling she’d already endured and the multiple orgasms had so erotically charged her body that she could cum at the flick of a feather !

"Doesn’t it ?" Jenny asked again.

Tina was rapidly losing her ability to concentrate as Jennifer fiendishly tickled her. Finally, she knew the response the blonde expected and she quickly shook her head up and down !

"That’s good because I’d hate to have to punish you ! And believe me darling, I know just how to punish you now !" she said sweetly. "Now let’s talk about that big fat raise you’re going to give me !"

Before Tina could even signify any kind of yes or no, Jennifer drilled the pointy feather into her belly button and began twirling it around !

Tina started cackling wildly as her navel was super-ticklish ! She writhed and wriggled her flat tummy but couldn’t dislodge the offending feather nor avoid it’s wicked kiss ! The closer that damnably beautiful blonde got to her steamy red curls, the hotter and wetter Tina was becoming !

"I’ll probably have an orgasm myself when you tell me how much it’s going to be !" and she started circling the feather all around the redhead’s writhing hips, tender thighs, and furry mound !

Tina reeled with ecstatic pleasure ! She’d give this titillating temptress anything she wanted as long as she kept teasing her to such heights of ecstasy ! Just having Jennifer mention the word orgasm turned that warm glow into a white-hot heat of consuming desire! Already her tummy trembled with giggling laughter and the beginnings of another mind-numbing orgasm ! She didn’t know if she could handle another one or if it would kill her, but she couldn’t have cared less !

Jennifer stopped tickling around Tina’s hips and started trailing the feather lightly down her right leg.

Whimpering with disappointment at being denied her crushing joy, Tina sobbed and giggled as Jenny moved down towards her bare foot.

"I won’t bother asking you if you’ll give me that raise…" she cooed, "…’cause when I’m done with this pretty bare foot, you’ll probably sign the store over to me !"

Jenny dropped the feather when she got to Tina’s perfect foot. She leaned over and began planting tender little kisses all over the top ! At the same time, her long nails slooooowly stroked up and down the redhead’s very ticklish bare sole !

She was in heaven and she was in hell ! Jenny’s kisses were driving her quite mad with passion and her tickling fingers were jerking insane barks of laughter from her exhausted body ! She was so close to the devastating ecstasy she needed now like a drug that all other thoughts were driven from her tortured mind ! She needed release or she would surely die !

"Say you’ll give me that big fat raise !" Jennifer teased.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" Tina screamed, completely out of control ! Jennifer had picked up that hair brush and was now stroking the knobby bristles up and down her boss’s violently wriggling foot ! She’d never been tickled like this before and her sanity fled her mind like a scared cat ! She fully accepted the fact that Jennifer was going to tickle her to death !

Just when she felt that it could get no worse, Jennifer stopped tickling Tina’s rosy pink sole and tossed in one final taunt before taking the redhead down for the count !

"I know what you like ! I know what makes you so hot that you’ll cream all over that table ! You like this !" and Jenny wrapped her full lips around Tina’s big toe and began suckling like a hungry calf !

Jennifer was exactly right ! One second, Tina was howling with laughter, and the next she was groaning loudly and lewdly as the hurricane of her desires slammed into her helplessly quaking body ! With her hips shuddering at an alarming rate, Tina squealed her pleasure and began to pump her love juices from her like water from a squirt gun !

Jennifer was nearing her own brink of sexual destruction ! She had fallen helplessly in love with Tina’s perfect, smooth feet and could not get enough of them ! She scrabbled her nails up and down those pale wrinkled soles just as her other hand began a furious tickling of her own steaming desire!

Tina squealed with laughter and bounced her full buns brutally against the table in the throes of a brutal orgasm while Jennifer’s knees buckled beneath her and she knelt in shivering delight before her boss. Mewling in ecstasy, Jenny furiously began to kiss and lick Tina’s very tender soles !

After ten minutes of orgiastic heaven, Jennifer got her shaky legs under her once again and began to untie the still whimpering, quivering redhead. She freed her legs, then climbed up on the table. The cinnamony scent of Tina’s joy was more than Jennifer could stand; she had to taste this gorgeous redhead ! Grabbing her boss’s pale white buns in both hands, Jenny used her tongue to give Tina the tickling of her life !

One very loud "NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" was all that came from behind Tina’s gag as she violently writhed her sensitive mound in time with the blonde’s wicked tongue ! Jennifer felt the redhead’s body stiffen painfully as she arched her back upwards and began to vibrate with an unbelievable intensity ! Then in the next second, her tortured body slammed to the table top lifelessly, as Tina’s eyes rolled upwards and she lost her battle with consciousness !

Jenny slithered up her new love’s unconscious body until their hard, tender nipples kissed each other in greeting. Still whimpering delightedly and shivering with after-shocks, Jennifer managed to untie Tina’s hands and remove the gag from between her lips. Greedily, she claimed those lovely full lips for her own and tenderly kissed her beautiful boss until she swam back up to the surface of wakefulness.

A loud sob of desire was wrenched from Tina’s throat as her green eyes locked with Jennifer’s blue ones and she quickly wrapped her arms around the nude blonde. Hungrily, she locked her lips onto Jenny’s and furiously showed her own passions as she tasted the sweetness of her cute little employee’s tongue.

Propping each other up like fallen trees, they staggered to the couch in Tina’s office to discuss Jennifer’s raise and recount the events of a day they would never forget !

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back