• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smuggling Activity? FFFF/F non-con

Francie_Pants

TMF Poster
Hey, everybody. It's been a while since I posted one, but I was feeling the need to pour out my mind, so here's one I just put together...

I left the office in a hurry. I knew that my window of opportunity was going to be slim. I was already running behind, so when I changed into my jeans, tube top, blouse and slouch boots, I'd left my pantyhose on, to save a few crucial moments. I took every shortcut I could think of, until I was headed out of town on a state road that had been long forgotten by the state, and left to be taken over by potholes and cracking pavement. The recent torrential rains had not been kind to them either, leaving a fresh batch of potholes. As a result, I had to drive slower than I wanted to, and waste crucial seconds slowing down and veering to avoid hitting some that would be surely deep enough to cause severe tire or suspension wear.

I guess by now, you're wondering what the big hurry was. Well, not too long ago, I'd overheard some friends of my sister discussing with her a smuggling operation they had started up. My sister had never been one to follow the letter of the law, anyway, but even she wasn't interested in their proposition, which involved luring young women into traps, capturing them, and then selling them to buyers who would transport them out of the country, to supply a growing demand for female slaves and servants. Needless to say, I wanted to figure out where this was taking place, get some evidence and expose this operation, before any more innocents were taken advantage of.

I had no idea where they were basing their operation, but on a hunch, I was going to try to get to Trina's house, before she left, and follow her. Sure enough, she was just backing out of her driveway, as I came over the top of the hill. I laid off the gas, a little, and coasted, until she got up to speed, then stayed at a safe distance behind her, so that she would hopefully not get suspicious. I commended myself on my decision to stay in the pantyhose, because that few moments it would have taken to get out of them might have proven to be enough time for Trina to get out and on her way, before I could get there.

She turned from her road onto the main road, a state highway, and stayed on it, until she was almost to the county line, before making a left. I made the left also, but had to get a little closer, as the road was very curvy and I didn't want to miss her turning off the road. She made another left down an unmarked, paved road, and by now we were getting deep into the foothills. I had to turn off my headlights, at this point, because it was becoming too obvious, but thankfully, I didn't have to drive far in darkness, before she turned into a driveway. I waited for several moments, after she turned into the driveway, before I followed her in, with just my parking lights on, so that I could see far enough ahead of me to drive and nothing more. I probably drove a quarter of a mile down the gravel driveway, like that, before I saw lights through the trees.

I chose to park there, and go the rest of the way on foot. Carefully, and as quietly as I could, I eased closer to the lights. I stayed on the gravel, as far as I could, because I was less likely to make a loud noise like one would make stepping on a branch, or something. Once I got within thirty yards or so, I could see that there was a barn of sorts, and they were standing in the doorway talking. They were arguing about something, but I wasn't close enough to make out the words. It was Trina, Dorinda, and another girl I didn't recognize. Carefully, making sure that each step was on solid ground, before I put my weight on it, I eased into the edge of the woods, getting as close to the barn as I could, by moving from one tree to the next.

I was finally able to get close enough that I could make out the argument that was taking place.

"Ok. She's not coming. We've got that much established,” Trina had agitation in her voice.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do? The buyer's leaving tomorrow. If we don't have somebody, we don't get paid." That was Dorinda's voice.

The third voice was unfamiliar, so I decided that it was definitely no one that I knew.

"We could always give him one of you two." She was being sarcastic, obviously, but there was something in her tone that made you think she didn't find the idea altogether bad, or out of the question.

I really wanted to catch them in the act, but I was grateful that their latest attempt had been foiled. Nevertheless, I came out here to get something, so I was not going to leave, empty handed. I was close enough now that my cell phone's recorder would pick up their voices, so I held it out, as far as I could, without sticking around the corner and in plain sight.

"We'll just have to wait until the next time. I'm sure he'll be back. He's been three for three with us so far." It was that unfamiliar voice again.

"Yeah, but we almost lost that last girl. She fought harder than the other two." Trina seemed to be having second thoughts, by the tone of her voice.

"Well, nobody said it was going to be easy. You can't just expect people to willingly go along with being sold into slavery." Dorinda seemed to be trying to help Trina recognize her own trepidation as part of the job.

I stopped recording. I had more than enough to at least get the police interested. In my concentration on the conversation, and trying to record some incriminating tidbits, I'd failed to notice the most recent arrival. The fourth and final member of this band of thugs made herself known to me by clubbing me in the back of the head.

I stumbled to my knees, right out in front them. It wasn't enough of a blow to knock me unconscious, but enough to stun me. I was stunned long enough for them to rush in on me, and by the time I had blinked and shook it off, they had me by the arms and legs and were carrying me over to the corner of the barn. I focused my eyes on another familiar face. Crystal wasn't exactly a friend of my sister, more like one of those people that is a friend when it's convenient. Obviously prepared for a struggle, Trina had a set of handcuffs, and was locking a ring around my left wrist. Despite my fierce resistance, Crystal pulled my right arm over, with seeming effortlessness, so that Trina could lock the other cuff around it.

In the direction they were taking me, I could see a snap hook dangling at the end of a chain, about six feet in the air. I made it clear that I had no intention of going that way, and being hung from that chain, by my wrists, but they weren't really interested in my intentions, and I ended up there anyway. The snap hook enclosed the chain between my wrists a moment before I heard grinding, as the one I didn't know began to turn a crank. Before I had time to fidget with the snap hook, and get my cuffs out, the chain pulled it tight, and a few seconds later I was dangling about a foot above the floor of the barn.

I flopped and flailed for a few moments, before I started yelling and kicking at them, "Let me down from here! What do you think you're doing?"

Dorinda answered my kicks by rushing over with a couple of leather straps, one of which she used to bind my knees tightly together, and then she crossed my ankles and tied them together with the other. I looked like a worm on a fishing line, they way I was hanging there squirming and bucking about, "Are you deaf? Let me go!"

Crystal stepped forward, and said, "Let you go? Why? What are you doing way out here in the middle of nowhere?"

I continued to strain and flex, checking for every potential weakness in my trappings that I could search for, "I was about to ask you the same thing. It's not like you to be friends with anyone, unless there's something good in it for you."

Dorinda laughed, and said, "We're out here, because we're friends with the owner." Dorinda pointed to the stranger, "That's Dianne. This is her place. Now, I believe Crystal asked you what you were doing out here."

I wasn't about to tell them that I was spying on them, "I was looking for Janice. I was on my way over to Trina's, because I thought she might be there. I saw Trina leaving, as I was on my way there, so I followed her, hoping maybe Janice was with her."

Trina quickly stepped up, and said, "You're lying. I wondered who was following me. If you'd wanted me to know you were there, you'd have been trying a little harder to keep up. Out with it. What are you really doing here?"

They obviously weren't going to believe me, so I tried a little different approach, "Okay, okay. I was curious. I'd overheard Trina and Crystal talking about something with Janice. It sounded interested to me, but I wanted to get a closer look, for myself."

Dorinda interrupted, "So why didn't you just ask?"

"Oh, like you'd have told me, anyway,” I retorted, which was true; they wouldn't have.

My wrists were starting to ache, from the weight of my body dangling and pressing them against the steel of the cuffs, not to mention that fact that it strained my arms and, at times, made breathing a chore. I was swinging the slightest bit; swinging a little more, when I squirmed, so I'm sure I was a sight to behold.

"You know what I think?" It was Dianne. She stepped in, and hooked a finger into the strap around my ankles and lifted them up, until the heels of my boots were touching my backside, "I think she overheard the conversation, and decided she was going to come out here and get some evidence to turn over to the cops."

Needless to say, my heart was already pounding pretty hard. Her quick assessment of my presence only made it worse. The fact that now, as she held my ankles up, while Crystal was using a third leather strap to lash my ankles to my thighs was not only adding to that, but it was also causing quite a variety of thoughts to cycle through my mind. I wondered what they would do to me.

"No, no, no! That's not it, at all." Panic was obvious in my voice, "Really, I just wanted to see if it was something I could help you out with." The idea of helping them disgusted me, but not as much as the idea of hanging here, helpless, at their mercy. I had no idea what their intentions were, but I doubted it could be anything good. Then I really started to question their intentions.

"What the heck?" That was my response, as I felt Dianne beginning to wrench my left boot off of my foot. It was a chore, pulling it off, with the leather straps wound around my ankles, but since there wasn't a whole lot I could do to stop her, she managed to slide it off, exposing my black nylon covered foot.

"Peee-uuuu!!" Dianne pinched her nose, as she dropped the boot, "Nylons in boots. Whew, you could have knocked us all out, if you'd pulled those off a minute ago. Too late for you, now, though."

Normally, I'd find that to be somewhat humiliating, but under the circumstances, I couldn't help but be amused, "That's what you get, now let me go. I'll just go home, and pretend I never wanted to be a part of your silly little cl-uuuuuuuuuub! Hey!!"

As I finished the sentence, I felt fingernails being dragged along the nylon covered skin of my sole. I wasn't able to look behind me, in my suspended state, but it was obvious that Crystal was testing those perfect fingernails of hers on my sole. She had those nails I always envied; firm and healthy. She could grow them long and keep them smoothly filed, and they almost always seemed to be like that. Every time mine started to get long, they'd start breaking. Now, she was dragging them back and forth, from the heel to the ball of my foot, over and over again. She wasn't stopping. If she'd have stopped, I'd have been ok, but dammit she just kept going, and going, and going.

"Gahhh!! Stop that. I'm tihihicklish!" I was trying to flail or flop my way away from the tickling fingers, but she looped an arm around my waist, grabbing my toes and pulling them back, making it even harder for me to evade those agonizing tickles; as if it wasn't hard enough already.

"Good, that's exactly what I was hoping for,” Crystal seemed amused with herself, as she continued the endless stroking. She all five nails, and her speed and rhythm was consistent and repetitive. The more she did it, the more frantic and panicked I became,

"Stop it, Crihihihihystal! Dohohon't do that!" I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Surely I was dreaming. Strung up? In a barn? By a bunch of women? And being tickled? This was like something out of a Warner Bros. cartoon, or something. Surely it wasn't for real; but, it was real. Every agonizing stroke of every smooth fingernail, dragged over and over again, across my nylon covered sole. The nylon just seemed to make it worse: moist with sweat from being in the boots, clinging to the warm skin in the presence of the cool evening air.

Within a matter of moments, I was almost to the point of being hysterical. I bucked and flopped, and flailed and thrashed, but nothing gave me the slightest bit of relief. My mouth was wide open, and loud roars of cackling just gushed from inside of me.

It didn't realize the tickling had stopped, until a few moments afterwards, and as Dorinda was starting to work the boot off of my right foot, I cried out, "Okay, okay, okay. yes, I was spying. I recorded your conversation and was going to give it to the police. It's on the phone. Destroy the phone, do whatever you want with it, just don't tickle me anymore."

Something about those last five words, 'just don't tickle me anymore', seemed to have the opposite effect. I had no sooner gotten them out, that I had ten fingernails going into overdrive on each foot. Trina had come up and was holding me still, at this point, so that Crystal and Dorinda could have unhindered access to my feet. Obviously, there was no one close enough to hear me, because the noises I was making, in that barn, would have surely gotten somebody's attention, were they within earshot.

The cuffs dug into my wrists and thumb knuckles, as I thrashed and tugged in futility. Dorinda had my toes bent back, with the palm of one hand, while the fingernails scraped all over the stems. At the same time, her other hand was dragging up and down in my arch. Crystal had seen the effectiveness of that method, and started to do the same thing. Now, my toes are pretty ticklish, but my arches are the absolute worst. While I was aware that they were tickling my toes, my attention was almost undividedly drawn to the horrors being realized, by their nail scrapings against my arches.

For what seemed like an eternity, they tormented me by tickling my feet, while Trina held me still. They only stopped, when the sound of Dianne's voice, relaying some news, got their attention.

"The buyer's on the way,” Dianne grinned. "Seems we've got something for him, after all."

I may have been the least astonished of them all. Somewhere, deep in the back of my mind, I think I had considered the possibility of such, around about the time I was being hung from that hook. Apparently, it hadn't crossed any other minds, except for Dianne's.

"What?" Trina was completely taken aback, "We can't sell Francie to him. She's Janice's sister."

Dianne responded quickly, "Janice's sister who was trying to get us all arrested. I hardly think we can let her go. Would you rather kill her?"

Neither option sounded good to me, so I tried to disguise my voice, but came off sounding more like Rocky, from the 'Rocky and Bullwinkle Show', "How about we just let her go?"

Dianne just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"This has gone too far." Dorinda was speaking, now. "I mean, it's one thing when it's people we don't know, but we know Francie. We can't sell her off, like that."

Crystal's reaction was somewhat different. She was more upset that she hadn't thought of it, "Hey, I'm the one who caught her. I should get a bonus, or something."

Dianne spoke up, "Ok, listen up. We knew when we got into this that there were going to be times that we would have to look the other way, while doing something we weren't too comfortable with. It's part of the business. You all joined up, so you can't back out, now, just because it's getting a little too close to home."

Again, I spoke up, trying to defend myself, "Sounds like it's three against two, Dianne. Three in favor of letting me go, two in fackprhrphphph!!!" I didn't have time to finish the sentence before Dianne had shoved a handkerchief in my mouth. She held it there until Crystal had time to get another leather strap, which Dianne used to tie the gag into place.

I followed up with a long string of garbled fussing and protesting, attempting to negotiate, in spite of my hindrances, but it was obvious they weren't paying me much attention.

"I guess we've got it to do." Trina seemed reluctant, but she was consenting to go on with it.

"Yeah, let's just get it over with." Dorinda followed Trina in acceptance of the facts.

"Good, now let's get busy," Dianne beckoned them in around me, "They'll be here in an hour and we need to soften her up a bit."

My eyes widened to the size of golf balls, as Dianne pushed back my white blouse and pulled my tube top down, to expose my breasts. I'd have probably needed ear plugs, if I were on the giving end of the torment, because I started making noises that words can't describe, when all four of them jumped into the tickling attack. Dorinda and Crystal resumed their assaults on my feet, while Trina positioned herself in a way that she could reach one arm around my back, and with my blouse pulled slightly back, she put her fingernails to work on my stretched, exposed armpits. Dianne had a feather and I could barely see for the blur, but I felt it, when she started dragging it around on my nipples and along the sides and undersides of my breasts.

The torture was unbearable. I didn't last very long at all, screaming and spasming in wild ticklish response, before I passed out.

--To Be Continued, if I can put enough of a part II together, while the story is still fresh in my mind--

Last edited:
Very nice story, it's sort of got that Hostel feeling to it, but without snuffing slaves for purchase. I like how Francie tries to expose them, but ends up being exposed with some of her clothes removed. Also, as I like verbal foot teasing, it was funny that Francie didn't get embarrassed when Dianne teased her about her foot odor but rather enjoyed the fact her feet almost made the bitch pass out lol!

Great stuff like always Francie, hopefully we'll get to read about your bare feet being tickled in the next part. Hopefully the buyer will have a wife with long nails lol!

I'm looking forward to writing the next part. I've got some interesting twists to put into the storyline. If I can keep it up, I may turn this storyline into a continuing series. :rotate:

Hey Francie, it's great to see another story from you.

This is one of the best I've seen too - I love the bondage position and the acknowledgement of the obvious discomfort it would bring as well as the fact that feet in leather boots are going to be a little ripe after a while. ;)

Great stuff, I am off to read part 2 now.

Simply Awesome

that a great story Francie...love it! the details and situation.....absolutely the best. Keep up the good work, and btw I absolutely love stories with nylon tickling.....mmmm

:couch:

Arnold and his wife were cleaning out the attic one day when he came across a ticket from the local shoe repair shop. The date stamped on the ticket showed that it was over eleven years old. They both laughed and tried to remember which of them might have forgotten to pick up a pair of shoesover a decade ago."Do you think the shoes will still be in the shop?" Arnold asked."Not very likely," his wife said."It's worth a try," Arnold said, pocketing the ticket. He went downstairs, hopped into the car, and drove to the store.With a straight face, he handed the ticket to the man behind the counter.With a face just as straight, the man said, "Just a minute. I'll have to look for these." He disappeared into a dark corner at the back of the shop.Two minutes later, the man called out, "Here they are!""No kidding?" Arnold called back. "That's terrific! Who would have thought they'd still be here after all this time."The man came back to the counter, empty-handed."They'll be ready Thursday," he said calmly.

Here come the spam! Here come the spam!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back