• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Study Session, M/F

Sgt Pepper

TMF Poster
I have always wanted to write a story, because everyone else writes them, so here is my first attempt. Feedback is welcome, but be gentle, I'm a rookie :)

Uggghhh. The end of April. Darien hated the end of April. Sure it was nice outside and all the pretty girls brought out their tiny tops and flip flops, but....fuck....FINALS! It wasn't enough that his professors were requiring marathon research papers, presentations, and school events. Looming around the corner were five cumulative tests of seemingly useless cognitive regurgitation, commonly referred to as: final exams.

Darien dreaded the tests. It wasn't that he thought he would do badly, but rather the studying that was required to pass the tests. Hours and hours cooped up in the library reading thick, unfriendly texts that were most likely written by someone who'd never seen a keg before. Sure, the material was interesting, but somewhere after the 10th chapter of assigned reading, the eyeballs disengaged, the brain got grayer, and chronic drooling was imminent.

There was a temporary solution, however. Do anything but crack a book. And this was Darien's favorite activity until a few days before finals when the pressure became too intense. It was during this crucial time of cramming that he first met her.

Walking down the long hallway to the study rooms, Darien was repeating some of his study material

"Ok, the amygdala, located in the medial prefrontal cortex handles emotion and...wait. Maybe it's decision mak-" suddenly he was interrupted by a silky voice from behind

"Brain anatomy?"

Turning to face the voice that had derailed his train of thought, he nearly hit the door when he saw her. The first thing he noticed was her hair. It was long and deep red, almost auburn. Her eyes were a pale blue, and they were piercing. She was about 5' 5" and her tight jeans and thin sweater revealed a perfect body. The next thing he noticed was her toes. The french pedicure was the perfect complement to her tiny feet, which for some reason, were bare. He wasn't complaining.

struggling to regain his composure, Darien spit out the first thing he could think of
"Ya. Ya. with umm....Deverau. It's brutal. heh. Uh, Are you in that class too?"
"Last semester," he could barely pay attention to what she was saying
"it was hard but a good teacher makes it better. I'm Rebecca, by the way."
she smiled and Darien lost himself again

"ya Hi. I'm Darien."

God. if she wasn't a model, then she was in the wroooong business.

"So are you studying for the final?"
"ya, it's on Tuesday and I need an A on it."
"weellll, I just finished my paper, so I could help if you want."
Darien thanked his lucky stars
"Ya that'd be great, thanks!"
"Ok," she smiled again "lemme just grab my shoes and my purse"
She disappeared into the nearest computer lab. Darien was going crazy thinking about her. Nothing revved up his foot fetish like a redhead. He had to get his hands on her feet. Soon she emerged with a pair of flip flops in her hand and a handbag. They walked down the hallway to the group study rooms and grabbed the one lined with couches and a coffee table in the corner. As soon as she got inside, Rebecca threw her things on the table, jumped on the bigger couch and let out a big sigh of relief
"Wow that paper took me sooooo long. I'm glad it's over with"
"Maybe if you jump on that couch some more, you can drum it out of your memory," he mused.
"Haha did you think I was finished?" she sprawled out on her back and put her feet up on over the edge. Darien sat down on the smaller couch next to her, her feet only inches away from him. Distracted, he pulled out his laptop and clicked on the study guide for the exam
"Are you working from the questions in the book, or the study guide?", she asked
"The study guide. Dr. Devereau said it had everything we needed to know"
"Oh, ok" said Rebecca. Her purse vibrated "gotta text, gimme a sec." She turned over to reach beyond the couch for her purse on the table. It was way in the corner and she had to maneuver around to grab it. just as she got it, she slipped and kicked Darien in the leg. He knew that was his chance.
"Hey!" Darien shouted in mock anger. He grabbed her milky white foot and ran a finger up it. The foot jerked, and she nearly fell off the couch.
"ah! Don't do that! I'm really ticklish!"
"Well don't kick me then!" Feeling courageous, he quickly scribbled his fingers across her heel."
"ahahah staaahhhhp" she squirmed and wrenched her foot away, sitting cross legged on the couch. At first she shot him a death look, and he thought he'd blown his chances, but then she smiled and stuck her tongue out. Ticklish redhead gold.
"Let's do some studying!" Rebecca motioned him over to the other couch, and they looked at the study guide together.
"I know most of these already, but I really need review"
she rolled her eyes.
"You know, there's a much easier way to do this," taking the computer from Darien's lap, she began furiously typing away and mumbling until suddenly, she stopped and flashed him a satisfied smile.
"Darien, here's the only study resource you need."

He couldn't believe it. It was a website with all the answers to the final laid out and many more tests available. A knot began forming in his stomach.
"Did you do this, Rebecca?"
"No, I just used it. It's an underground network of TA's that sell the tests. All you have to do is pay twenty bucks. Isn't it great??"
He didn't know what to say.
"So you use this for all your classes?"
"No, just the tricky ones."
Darien hated cheaters. He may have procrastinated, but he never cheated. Her innocence and charm faded and was replaced by his contempt for her. But he knew just what to do.

Setting down the laptop, he let out a heavy sigh
"You know, I like you. You seem cool, but that...that's not ok. You could get expelled for that."
"What're you gonna tell on me? Really? Good luck! You don't even know my last name, you douchebag!"
"Well, I know how to get it." No sooner than the words left his mouth he pushed her back flat on the couch and straddled her. She tried to swat him away, but he just grabbed her little arms in one hand and pinned them above her head.
"WHAT THE FUCK!? GET OFF ME!"
"Keep it down. There's no one else here on Sunday night, but you're being lound and annoying" he said with a sadistic smirk "Now what did you say your last name was?"

"I didn't you fuuuchahahahaha staaahahahap pleeeaaaase hahahahahah" she was cutoff by the fingertips in her armpits. The light prodding drove her insane. Rebecca was never tickled, she avoided it as much as possible because of how helpless it made her
"Ohhhh mahaha gohahahahdd" her giggles became guffaws as Darien kneaded her ribs and pinched her sides. For all her wiggling all she could accomplish was raising her sweater to reveal her belly.
"You know you should probably tell me your last name, little Becky, cause now I have your tummy to tickle." his taunting irritated her.
"Screw you, asshole, I'm not getting expelllleeeeeoooo nooooo! AAHAHAHAHA" He began scribbling furiously on her exposed flesh.
"STAHAHAHA hahahahahah ha nooooohheeoooo ahahahahah" It was getting to be too much for poor Rebecca and she soon went into silent laughter. Suddenly, Darien stopped his ticklish assault.
"awww poor Becky is getting tired," as he spoke he let her arms up and turned her limp body over, reseating himself so he was sitting on her thighs. Rebecca knew what was coming. She pleaded.
"No. Please leave my feet alone. I'll pee myself. My name...it's Rebecca Baldwick. Please don't tickle my feet I'll die"
Darien turned to look at her. Her expression was a failed attempt at a sad puppy face. Her long red hair was matted to her face and lying face down on the couch, she looked pretty pathetic. As he turned back around to face her feet Darien caught a glimpse of the textbook. Another sadistic smile formed on his face

"Oh ok, Ms. Baldwick. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were related to the author!" And with that he went 0-60 on her soles, scribbling madly all over her heels, her arches, and focusing on the balls of her feet."
"NO GAAHAHAAAAAHHHAHD STOOOOHOOOP PLEAAAAASSSE I'M SAAAHHHAAARY hahahahahha" words began to fail her as the tickling heightened to beyond torturous. The electrifying sensations were a barrage of stimulation that her poor brain couldn't handle.
"AHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHOHHHHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OK OK IT's JENNNNEEERRR EEAHHHHHHHHAA"

Darien stopped once more.
"Rebecca Jenner. Ok. I'm happy you told me. So happy I could kiss you....on your toes!" He brought her right foot to lips and began planting wet kisses all over her big toe, then sucking and biting on the other
"AHAHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHAHAHHHH!" The laughter was gone- relpaced by frantic screaming.
"NooAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! STAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" Darien continued this until she ran out of breath and went back into silent laughter. Her round buttocks bounced frantically as her body internalized the torment, and soon she went limp. She had passed out.

Quickly Darien got up and pulled a piece of notebook paper out. He wrote:
Dear Ticklish Cheater,
I know you won't tell anybody about this, because your dirty cheating will get you expelled. So I'll see ya around,
Love and toe kisses, D

He left the note on the table and walked out with his heart pounding...and a considerable amount of blood in a different region. He hoped he saw her again.

Hey there, kudos to you for taking the plunge and writing a story.

I really liked it. I am not a huge fan of writing "HAHAHAHAHA" over and over but the pace was good and it was fun and just a little bit sexy too. I can't help but think that Rebecca got off just a leetle too lightly this time. :D

I'd look forward to reading anything you might want to share with us. :)

thanks for the feedback, Suikoden. Next time I'll write one with a fresher brain than I had at 5 in the morning :)

Very nicely done. The hahaha's are fine with me; my suggestions would be (1) to work up the motive for the tickling a bit more. The transition from Darien liking Rebecca to hating her is pretty abrupt. Some more back and forth between them gradually showing us that she was heartless and self-centered would have helped. (2) For my taste, Rebecca gets helpless too quickly; let's see a little resistance on her part. How about a few "I'll never tell"? (3) A little believability was lost when we find out after the fact that no one was in ear-shot. How likely is that during finals week?

But this was good writing and very enjoyable. Thank you!

dig dug

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back