• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lingerie Infomercia f/m

fleshyderriere

TMF Novice
I parked my car and double-checked the address on the piece of paper my agent gave me. It was correct--an office building that included a real estate office, a lawyer's office, and a tax accountant. I got out of my car, the bright sun making me squint while I looked at the sign that said:
Good Dreams Lingerie Company BLD. A RM. 4

So this was it, my first paying job as an actor--hosting a lingerie infomercial scheduled to run on an alternating loop in the wee hours of some obscure cable channels. Oh, I'd had many jobs in amateur theater productions, but I finally had something to help pay the bills, and it was a good thing too because my car payment was a day late, and the check would cover that and a couple months rent.

My agent told me the job was pretty simple: Engage in witty banter with the co-host and owner of the company, the beautiful Nancy Niedenhofer, while she described the lingerie worn by gorgeous models.

I entered the building and discovered the door to Rm. 4 wide open. Nancy, a voluptuous older woman, was shouting instructions to the camera crew. She wore a tightly hugging red mini-dress, high heeled black shoes, long red fingernails, heavy make-up, and a blonde wig. In other words she looked like a whore with terrible taste in clothing--her outfit left little to the imagination. She saw me.

"Who are you?" she shouted.

I crossed the threshold and introduced myself.

"Oh, oh, oh, I forgot the agency was sending me a male actor. I want a man to voice his opinion of my lingerie. It's sure to help sales. Are you nervous? Don't be, you just leave everything to me, I'll lead you on so they'll be no dead air."

She turned and started bossing the camera crew again, physically moving one of the cameras. I saw a stage and a long desk with two chairs and microphones. I waited for hours before they were ready to start filming. Finally, I sat next to Nancy, and they started recording. I cracked a prepared joke about what an "exciting opportunity" this was for me, and Nancy laughed and slapped my shoulder.

"Oh, you're such a naughty boy."

The first model, a well endowed brunette," walked on stage.

"This is Kathy wearing one of my favorite outfits which I call The Vivacious Vamp. Notice the rubber hot pants. Red Hot, eh?"

"It's steamy," I said.

"And the red boustier. Gives a gentleman an ample view of the demitasse. And those red pump boots. All of this--normally $169. If you call in the next 20 minutes, I'll give you a deal. The whole outfit yours for $99. We accept all credit cards."

The model marched back and forth, her bottom ass cheeks jiggling nakedly below what the hot pants covered. She left the stage.

A tall blonde with pretty high cheekbones danced on the stage.

This is our 6 star Cowgirl outfit. Giddyap! Yeehaw! Normally sells for $125. If you call in the next 20 minutes it's yours for $79. Hey and look, it comes with this rope accessory--you can lasso your man. Come over here, Melody. Let's show our audience this ain't any old accessory. Tie Mark to his chair."

"What?" I asked, sure that she was joking. "Why that sounds like a great idea."

I smiled going along with her joke. Melody came over, her face flushing red as if embarrassed. Much to my surprise, she began tying me to my chair, causing me to have an uncomfortable erection. Nancy instructed her how to tie my wrists behind my back to my ankles. Melody walked back to the stage, her Cowgirl hot pants, not quite covering her sexy ass.

"How about we leave you like this for the rest of the show? That'll be sure to keep you from putting your naughty hands on the merchandise."

I couldn't budge and felt quite helpless. I wanted to be let go but played along.

"Yeah, some times I've got no control over my hands. Bad hands, bad hands."

Nancy laughed at my weak joke and slapped my bonded hands. I was getting nervous. Melody went back stage.

"Is your girlfriend watching this?" Nancy asked, pretending that we were live as we were supposed to.

"She said she was going to," I said, suddenly horrified that my humiliating predicament would be televised. How would I explain this? I felt so foolish.

"I bet she already knows what a naughty boy you are."

Melody strutted back on stage wearing a short white nightie covered with feathers.

"This next outfit is my absolute favorite. I call it, ticklish--a silk nightie completely covered in feathers. You can lie next to your partner and use them to tickle."

She turned to me.

"Are you ticklish?"

"Not really," I said, straining against the ropes in futility. I felt really nervous now.

She started making tickling motions with her fingers toward me.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle..."

I laughed even before she touched me.

"Now don't," I said. I didn't want this attractive, yet annoying lady to tickle me. She did anyway, and I could do nothing to stop it.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she repeated, her fingers slipping under my dress shirt buttons.

"No, don't," I said before guffawing loudly.

"Ooh, I thought you said you weren't ticklish. You're a liar. Melody, come over here. Let's demonstrate the outfit. We need to punish the liar."

I desperately struggled to get free. Melody, face still flushed red, hovered in front of me--her hands gripping the chair behind me, and she shook up and down, hundreds of feathers brushing me, tickling me through my clothes, while Nancy snuck her hand (hidden from the camera's view by Melody's body)under my pants to my upper groin, tickling that area behind my erection. I giggled hysterically. I feared they would never stop and I would literally be tickled to death on tv.

I don't remember when they stopped and untied me or the rest of the show. I drove to my apartment in a daze. It was the middle of the night. I unlocked my apartment door, went to my bedroom, and there on my bed was Gail, my girlfriend...wearing ticklish.

Feel free to write a sequel anybody.

I'm satisfied with this story, and I'm done with it.

BtW,

This story's based on a real infomercial, though there was no male co-host.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back