• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megan Fox Tickled. First story plz comment.

00feather

TMF Expert
This story is about a girl named Megan Fox ( yes the one from “transformers”) and she works in a garage. One day she got a visit from some unwanted guests. This is how it went...

“Well Meg i'm going home, you gonna finish that GTO tonight ?” Asked Jack. “Yea I think I will, but i'm awfully tired so we will see.” “Kej Meg well g'night girl.” “Yea you too Jack.” Jack left and Megan was all alone in the garage now. She lived in this garage after she got kicked out by her parents. Her good friend Jack still lived with his parents. Megan just finished placing the massive engine in the GTO when she called it a day. “Aaaah and now a nice cup of tea before I go to bed.” She tought in herself. She snuggled up in bed while watching reruns of Top Gear on tv. She was a bit of a car geek. Her eyes slowly closed as she dosed of. The next morning she woke up not finding herself tied to bed or locked in stocks but to have a nice breakfast on bed with Jack. That day the both of them worked on the GTO that just wouldn't seem to get finished. A black cloaked man stepped in the garage. He wanted to talk business with Jack. Something Megan never took the time for. A kid stepped in. 19 years he said. He looked much younger but Meg didn't even knew what he wanted so what the hell she thought.
“What can I help you with?” Meg asked. “I want my mommy” He said in an eerie voice. “W-w-wwhat did you say?” Meg stumbled. “I am looking for my mommy.” The kids eyes turned a fiery red and then a deep black. Meg's head began to spin and the last thing she felt was the kid hugging her. When she opened her eyes she felt a sharp pain in her head. She sat up in a very childlike bed. The little boy sat in a corner. “Nobody ever wants to play with me.” Meg felt bad and said “I will play with you if you want too. “Really?” The boy asked. “What game are we playing?” Meg asked. “It is called escape the critters. “Sounds like fun.” Meg said. “The game is played in levels. If you complete one you can go on to the next but if you fail you have to start the level again.” The boy explained. “So what is the first level?” Meg asked curiously. “Are you afraid of spiders Meg?” The kid asked. “Hah no I am afraid of nothing.” Meg bragged. “Good you have to lie down with your arms over your head and legs together.” He said. “Like this?” Asked Meg. Her stunning body just looked perfect in this position. “Yes that will do.” The kid started blowing a very dark little tune. 4 spiders the size of a Pitbull came out of holes in the wall. “Now those are big spiders. You know you never said your name kid.” Meg said. “I'ts Nathaniel.” He replied. “ Owkej Nathaniel how come these spiders are that big?” Meg asked. “You will see, it is part of the game.” Meg felt one of the spider's legs brush against her bare leg. “Hihihihihiihhh those hairs tickle like hell.” The spider crawled over her leg and started spinning his web around her waist while the other one was spinning her ankles together. The 2 spiders that came from above her started spinning her wrists together. “So now the game can begin.” Nathaniel said when the spiders were ready spinning in Meg. She was bound from waist to ankles and her wrists where tied. This left room for some squirming but man that spider stuff is strong. “So what do I do now.” eg asked “Now you try to get out, but you seem strong so we have to make the game a little bit harder.” Nathaniel grinned. One of the spiders spitted a green slime on her boots and the soles of it started melting away. She wore a tank top so the spiders had no need to tear her outfit any further. A slight breeze caressed her feet as the soles of her boots melted away completly. Meg noticed there was something different with these spiders. The hairs she felt before where not hard and stiff as usual but soft and fluffy, and when one of the spiders let his “stinger” come out it looked awfully lot like a feather. Meg started struggling with little effect because the spiders also attached her to the floor. “Now Megan the game can begin. If you can escape the spiders or last for half an hour without fainting you can move on.” Nathaniel said. “Pfff easy.”” Meg said brave. One of the spiders opened his jaws and a slimy tongue kind of thing came out. “Wtf spiders don't have tongues.” Meg said worried. “Mine do.” Said Nathaniel. The big spider let his tongue slide in between Meg's toes which induced a few giggles from her. The other “foot” spider joined in and her giggles started speeding up. The upperbody spider started stroking his hairy leg against her underarm everytime just stopping right before the armpit. This drove her mad because this was a ticklish place. Her underarms where 20 times worse then her armpits and these spiders seemed to know that. The other upperbody spider sat on her waist and gently pinched her sides with his little claws. Meg who had totally no fat there to protect her went crazy but managed to hold in her laugter. “If I start now I wont stop anymore.” She tought by herself.the spider mover up and sat on her belly now and used his stinger to tickle just above her waist. This little soft spot she hoped they never found untill now. The spider knew this would make her scream and hell it did. She let out a scream so loud that Nathaniel started fearing he would wake up the surrounding inhabitants of the village. After this scream, streams of giggles left her mouth and didn't stop until the entire half hour was over. As soon as the spiders stopped she laughed a little more because she still felt the little claws at her sides and slimy tongues wrapping around her toes. She was in for a looong day...

Will be continued when I have the time.
And as you guys can see I am no erotic writer so don't ask me to ;p
With that being said enjoy it.
:milestone: First real and hopefully good story posted by ME ^^

Last edited:
This is an unusual concept and not what I expected when I saw Megan Fox's name in the title. Congrats on producing something original and for sharing it here.

It would help if you broke it up int paragraphs though as it is one huge block of text at the moment.

Keep going!

This is an unusual concept and not what I expected when I saw Megan Fox's name in the title. Congrats on producing something original and for sharing it here.

It would help if you broke it up int paragraphs though as it is one huge block of text at the moment.

Keep going!

Yes I noticed it when I posted it :s
Next time it will be better organized :)
Anyways thanks for commenting.

Hmm...

Well I hate bug tickling so im a little bias...but it has potential...my only real beef is the fact that megan was not afraid one bit...If this was intended...maybe the kid was dreaming or something...Other than that it was pretty good...little short though

Well I hate bug tickling so im a little bias...but it has potential...my only real beef is the fact that megan was not afraid one bit...If this was intended...maybe the kid was dreaming or something...Other than that it was pretty good...little short though

Yes first story and I make everything up while typing it so can look very strange from time to time :s
Anyways thnx for reacting

pretty good but as a reader may i make a suggestion. one thing that bugs me about any story written on this forum is what the victim is wearing. althoug you said she had on boots and tanktop you failed to mention what she had on for pants. Was it pants, shorts, or something else. Although it does leave me in suspense wondering which is a good thing. It also ruins it for me when some stories written dont tell you anything of the victims clothes not even towards the end. some specify that there naked but others dont. I just leaves me in the dark sometimes especially with good stories like this one.MY OPINOIN OF COURSE DONT TAKE PERSONAL ITS STILL A GOOD STORY THANKS FOR LISTENING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

pretty good but as a reader may i make a suggestion. one thing that bugs me about any story written on this forum is what the victim is wearing. althoug you said she had on boots and tanktop you failed to mention what she had on for pants. Was it pants, shorts, or something else. Although it does leave me in suspense wondering which is a good thing. It also ruins it for me when some stories written dont tell you anything of the victims clothes not even towards the end. some specify that there naked but others dont. I just leaves me in the dark sometimes especially with good stories like this one.MY OPINOIN OF COURSE DONT TAKE PERSONAL ITS STILL A GOOD STORY THANKS FOR LISTENING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Wow that was actually quite flattering that you said this was a good story as it being my first ^^
Anyways thanks for the advice, that way I might even be able to stretch out my stories for this one is waaaay to short.

Sooo, what was she wearing? ;)

She was wearing a black tank top wich was a little too short so you could see untill right above the bellybutton. That is why the spiders could break her that easily. Thats what you get for being a tease I guess xD
Anyhows a blue hotpants exposing her beutifull legs and well boots but they went off in a strange way and will remain that way for the rest of the story wich I will post when I have finished it ;p

Good job on your 1st!
i wrote my very 1st story just today. it's not that great, nor that long. but could you check it out? it's Denise's Belly Button Torment. any comments would be appreciated, and actually encourage constructive critisism. (this does go out to everyone who reads this)

"She wore a tank top so the spiders had no need to tear her outfit any further."

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back