• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 4 - Privacy (m/f erotic)

myth77

1st Level Orange Feather
This is the 4th part of the saga between Liz and Adam. At the end of this post, I will be posting the previous 3 parts. Thank you for reading :rose:

Privacy

Liz slithered off of Adam's lap, freeing herself from his busy tickling fingers.

“Going somewhere?” he asked, grabbing the sash binding her wrists together, stopping her from straying far.

“No.” She responded in near-inaudible tone. A strange heat blossomed inside of her. She became aware of just how much Adam intimidated her. Raw anxiety pulsed through her veins as her eyes connected with his eyes in that moment.

It's not that she feared him... she feared the knowledge of her he possessed.

Ever since their opening confessions, their declarations of desires, an uneasiness began taking root in her system. Her secrets had been revealed. She had never felt so naked, felt such intoxicating vulnerability before.

Or such uncontrollable lust. It terrified her.

He was the first to hear admission, to hear her speak of her consuming craving, her anxious need to feel fingers relentlessly tease and tickle her, rendering her senseless, causing torturous ecstasy. But despite her confession, in spite of knowing just how much he loved tickling her, witnessing her delicious agony, she couldn't help fearing the fullness of her desires...she feared revealing too much of herself. But he discovered her secrets anyway.

In her office that afternoon...he discovered them. With her long legs draped over his shoulders, shaking with every tantalizing brush stroke sweeping, darting around the sensitive skin of her soft thighs, her knees...the soles of her feet
...her womanhood...he uncovered her secrets. Secrets she did not know about herself.

So when she looked into Adam's eyes now...she felt undeniably exposed.

Adam tugged firmly at the sash lacing her wrists together.

“Liz?” Something about how he said her name this time sent chills through her.

“Yes?” Liz answered. Her timid gaze rested on the floor.

“You wanna talk about what happened to you earlier?” He smirked.
Liz flushed. She hoped he wasn't referring to...

“I-I'm not sure what you mean.” Her voice trailed off. She burned at the sweet,
shameful memories of that afternoon.

Adam smiled. Her shyness was enticing. She seemed uncomfortable...almost embarrassed. And he relished pushing through her comfort zone.

“You wanna know something Liz?” He accentuated her name. Butterflies shot through her abdomen.

She kept her eyes on the floor, unable to bring herself to meet his gaze. And standing in front of him wearing next to nothing did little to aid her exposed mind state. She shivered. Goosebumps covered her skin.

“What?” she finally replied.

Adam tugged her closer.

“Do you have any idea how badly I've wanted to get you alone since this afternoon?”

He wrapped the sash around and around his hand, reeling her in, pulling her closer. And with his other hand...he began drawing circles, running his fingertips all over the backs of Liz's hands...slow, lazy circles, creeping up her forearms. More goosebumps appeared on her flesh.

Liz looked up from the floor, spellbound, following the patterns he drew on her skin. As she watched his caress, an embarrassing ache flooded her. She bit her bottom lip and looked away.

Adam enjoyed watching her nervous excitement stir.

He reached up, pulling Liz onto his lap again, absorbing the warmth of her inviting body. He grazed his fingertips slowly up her arms, pausing to draw intricate circles around her shoulders, then leisurely descended his caress down her arms again.

Liz fidgeted on his lap. She could not keep still. With every sweep of his fingers, Liz became increasingly aware of the longing building within her. She loved his dizzying touch...but she was paralyzed to admit it.

Her struggle was becoming apparent. Adam leaned back on the bed, lifting one of her legs over him, making her straddle him, wrapping her long limbs around his waist. He slid his head up between her arms, resting her bound wrists behind his neck. She could not hide anymore.

He leaned in, touching his forehead to hers, forcing her gaze to meet his...and kissed her. He kissed her like the sky was falling. Every moment their mouths caressed, every taste they took, sent the two into passionate chaos.

Suddenly Liz felt his fingers. She tensed, gasping, her lips still engaged in ardent kiss. He began to softly stroke her, teasing every delicate contour of her ticklish sides, down and around the curves of her hips, returning to caress up and down her sides again.

A giggle arose, but couldn't escape her lips. Adam increased the urgency of his kiss, moving his fingers faster against her skin. His hands found their way up to the curves surrounding the hollows under her arms. Her breaths grew faster. A panicked moan came from her throat, unable to be freed from her lips, still locked in passionate kiss. Her body tensed as he slowly slid his fingertips, teasing around and inside the hollows beneath her arms. His kiss inflamed her, her lust climbing while his touch wreaked havoc within her. She struggled against the ticklish pleasure eroding her senses.

But she could not free herself. Her arms were secure around Adam's neck, wrists still bound together behind his head. Adam's caress inched around her sides to her back. Her form jerked forward involuntarily, arching her body into his, pressing against him. He swirled his fingertips all over her smooth skin, up and down her spine, all around her shoulders. She twisted with every caress, each one causing her body to jump in a different way. Giggles hovered inside the brinks of her lips, then fluttered throughout her body. The sensation of her trapped laughter drove her insane, eliciting a moan from within. Her moans pleaded with Adam, begging him to cease his delightful torment.

He broke his lips away from hers, kissing his way over to her ear. She trembled, listening to him draw in his breath to speak...

“I wonder what happens...,” he whispered in between kissing her neck and ears,”...when I kiss you here...,” his kisses to her neck grew fervent, ”...and I tickle you here.”

Adam's exploring fingers had made their way down to her hips. He could feel her clench her thighs around his waist, feel her bracing her defenseless skin against his touch. He strolled his fingertips over her hips, traveling around her exquisitely ticklish thighs, increasing her agony as he explored her.

Liz sucked her breath in sharply, her body bucking against his with every touch, unable to evade his fingers...ticklish tremors coursing inside of her. She was feverish from his tantalizing mouth on her neck. Her body twitched at every new spot he tickled. Her giggles mixed with moans as he traced his fingertips all over her soft thighs. She writhed against his hips as he drew circles around her knees...as he brushed back and forth behind them, over and over again...as his hands lightly tickled up and down the undersides of her thighs. She shook her head spastically, trying to deny the wonderfully horrendous torture she was forced to endure.

He trailed his fingers down her body, as she squirmed hotly against him. He ran his fingertips over her legs closed tightly around him. Liz laughed, her body shaking gently as he reached behind him, hands searching, caressing her excruciatingly ticklish ankles. She tried jerking her legs away, but they remained locked around his waist.

He kissed her again, flicking his fingertips slowly around her ankles. Her laughter was muffled by his strong kiss. She clenched up at the ticklish assault making its way over the tops of her soft feet. Her legs gripped tighter around him, trying to guard against the ticklish waves flooding her body.

She tore her mouth away from his, laughing hysterically as his hands journeyed to the soles of her sensitive feet. Her body jumped as his fingers tickled her there, scratching gently against the bottoms of her feet. He circled around and around heels, and stroked his way slowly up her soles. He brushed his fingertips back and forth on the undersides of her soft toes. She cried out, collapsing against him in tortured laughter as his fingers snaked in and out between her toes. She curled them up, hoping to keep his fingers out, but to no avail.

His touch slowed, and he deliberately ran his fingertips slowly, teasing their way up and down her soles, tracing every wrinkle on the bottoms of her feet, his caress too feathery to elicit laughter. Liz shifted uncomfortably on his lap, her hips grinding against his. A moan shuddered its way from her lips. Pangs of arousal shot through her with every teasing stroke of his fingers on the soles of her feet. He grazed lightly back over the tops of her them, his hands crawling leisurely up her long legs, circling around her knees, his tickling fingers finally settling on her inner thighs. Liz could not stop the ticklish sensations, could not close her legs encircling him.

She groaned, her body wiggling as his fingers skimmed around her thighs. An untamed fire grew deep in her core, as she struggled, helpless against Adam's insistent tickling. She blushed furiously, thrashing wildly as his hands relentlessly teased her skin. She was losing control amidst the dizzying feelings his ticking fingers evoked, a shameful pleasure building between her thighs.

Abruptly, Adam turned over, rolling Liz underneath his strong body. He grabbed her waist, sliding her quickly up to the top of the bed. He carefully removed her arms from around his shoulders, and tied the end of the sash binding her wrists together to the headboard.

Adam looked into far into Liz's eyes, drinking in the anxious arousal within her gaze. He reached down into his pocket, pulling out a narrow wooden case the size of a pencil box. He unlatched the lock, pulling out a handful of art brushes.

Liz's eyes grew wide as Adam leaned in close, whispering in her ear...

“I wonder what will happen when I tickle you with these again.”

more to come...

Part 1 - The Lunch Break

The Lunch Break

Mmmm. Lunch. She giggled to herself. Not at lunch though. It was 12:05. Where was he, she thought. He was usually on time, but now it was already five minutes into her break. Is he not coming today, she wondered, anxiety and anticipation shooting butterflies through her stomach. She pushed her chair away from her desk, stood up, and walked towards her office window, desperately searching the parking lot below for signs of his arrival. Nothing. No car, no him, making his confident strides toward her building, not a trace of...

“Hey!” Liz jumped at the intrusive voice of her co-worker.

“Sorry Liz,” Ann apologized. “I would've knocked, but the door was kind of open already. I wasn't sure you were in here. You okay?” Ann asked.

“Fine. I'm fine. You just scared the hell out of me is all.” Liz tried to hide her slight fear and distraction behind a warm smile. “What did you need?” she asked.

“I just wanted to see if you were gonna come out with us for lunch today. Ooooh, it's getting kinda late,” Ann remarked, glancing at the clock on Liz's wall.

“Oh.” Liz responded in quiet disappointment. She too looked over at the clock, let down by its cold answer. 12:13. Her lunch would be over by 12:30 today, slightly earlier than than her usual 1:00 time. She had to meet with staff, one on one, to briefly discuss with each any issues they had with recent department changes after lunch. I told him I wouldn't have as much time today, she thought. I asked if he wouldn't mind coming a little earlier than noon, to make sure we'd have time to...

“So,” Ann's voice interrupted Liz's thoughts, “are you coming? We have to get going now if we want to get back on time.”

“No...no, not today,” Liz tried to hide the disappointment in her voice. “I'm having staff meetings soon, so I can't.”

“It's okay,” Ann replied. She paused for a moment. “It's just, you haven't been coming out with us for lunch lately. You sure you're okay?” Ann asked, concern filling her voice as she looked upon a clearly distracted...no...a worried-looking Liz.

“Yes, yes I'm fine,” she responded, a genuine smile on her lips, a slight twinkle in her eyes. Ann's question had brought it there, the new pleasantness behind her eyes. Liz knew well why she'd been skipping out on lunches with the other supervisors, and the mere thought of why brought a glow to her face.

“Alright then,” Ann said, relieved by the happier look on her friend's face. “I'll see you later then.” Ann quickly left, pulling the office door closed behind her. The door didn't catch though, but Liz had turned once more into her concerned thoughts, unable to notice that she didn't hear the familiar click of the shutting door. Again she turned and stared intently out the window. She looked down at her wristwatch. 12:15. She let a groaning sigh escape her lips. C'est la vie, she thought. Can't be helped I guess. Still...

A part of her ached with familiar longing, the desire to see her lunchtime visitor. Adam was always on time for their noon visits. He was her lover...no...her boyfr...no...her friend. Liz hated to refer to him as her boyfriend. It sounded almost childish to her, and he, she thought, was ridiculously, intoxicatingly, overwhelmingly, all Man. She also hated referring to him as her lover. It sounded to her like something right out of a tawdry Harlequin romance novel. But it depicted him far better than boyfriend did, as he was most undeniably her lover. Every touch of hand, graze of fingertips to skin, wondrous kiss to lips...and other places...everything that man did exuded love...and elicited lust. And, Liz blushed fiercely...laughter. From the earliest part of their romantic connection with one another, each had expressed a deep passion for the delights of tickling. Adam had freely spoken of his adoration, his unabashed craving to tickle Liz, to use his fingers, and many...many other ways to unearth laughter, giggles...and moans...any sounds of pleasure from her lips. To watch her squirm and writhe against the delicious sensations, to watch her be consumed by the pleasure, the tortuous agony, the incredible ecstasy he could bring her senses through his touch. Just the thought seized Liz's breath and rendered her light-headed, feverishly dizzy recounting the many hours...the long days and nights she had spent beneath him, on top of him (and in several other unusually satisfying positions) in helpless, ticklish bliss. At times, during certain sessions, Adam's tickling was ravenous, seeking to ravish her entire body, eliciting the most frenzied shrieks and howling laughter from her core. But the other times...oh lord...the other times! The calculated, methodical precision in which his fingers gently moved, seeking out her most ticklish spots, her immensely sensitive hollows, left her on the brink between euphoric, squealing giggles, and shamefully sensuous moans.

He was a sensual artist, a mastermind of strokes and caresses, teasing and manipulating her sensitive body like paint on canvas. His skill, in fact, was probably expressly related to the fact that he indeed actually was an artist. Liz spent fascinated hours watching him create masterpieces on canvas. She would gaze, mesmerized at his hands and fingertips as he used his brushes to skate gracefully along the canvas, so concentrated and intense in his work. So dedicated and thoughtful as he...

Enough! Thinking about him, their intimate sessions, his painting, everything was too much. She turned away from the window, her temperature hot, face flushed, and slowly walked back to her chair to sit down. She hoped everything was alright with him. Her nervousness quelled any desire she might have had to eat lunch. She sat down in her high-backed, softly cushioned swivel chair. Her desk was large, and offered her ample room underneath to stretch out her long, weary legs, weary from standing and waiting impatiently at her window for the man who never came. The time was now 12:23. In seven minutes, each member of her staff would enter her office for a brief conversation about the tedious matters of the workplace. She exhaled deeply, resigning herself to the pending boredom of the afternoon, but still holding out a ray of hope that the evening would bring her the excitement she craved.

She pulled her legs out from under her desk, staring at her high-heeled pumps, and sheer black stockings. The stockings were actually thigh-highs, something she never commonly wore to the office...except on days of her anticipated lunchtime visits. She was beginning to have quite an extensive collection of them, in varying colors and degrees of sheerness. Adam had a deep love for the way her legs looked in them...and for the sensations he could arouse in her when she wore them. She rubbed her crossed legs together, adrift in the memories of the unbelievable responses she'd had to every tickle and caress he'd given her legs and feet while they were encased inside of the silken luxury of the delicate hosiery. She leaned back in her chair, tossed her head back, and proceeded to remove her heels, using each foot to remove the other shoe so she did not have to bend down and take them off with her hands. She shoved the shoes far under her desk, pulled her chair closer, sighed, and waited for the first employee. 12:25.

12:26. She felt an odd sensation on her right leg, on the back of her calf. It itched. Annoyed, she reached her hand down to scratch it. She relaxed. Not more than ten seconds passed when she felt another itchy sensation, this time in the same place behind her left leg. Abruptly it ceased as quickly as it began. Moments later, she felt a brushing sensation sweep up the entire length of the back of her right leg. Instantly she felt a confusing mixture of fear...and laughter. The unknown sensation frightened her tremendously, but for some reason, it tickled immensely as well. She started to push her chair swiftly away from her desk, but was stopped by strong hands grabbing both of her nylon covered ankles. She shrieked with terror and tried to reach down to free herself, when one of the hands that gripped her ankles released one leg, and gripped her wrist tight. “Oh my Go...,”she started to holler...until she felt lips...warm, kissing the inside of her wrist.

Her heart soared as she looked underneath her desk to see none other than Adam. His beautiful eyes held a sparkling blend of playfulness and seductiveness, and Liz's heart nearly stopped, then began to race wildly when she realized what he was there for.

“Adam,” she said in a hoarse whisper,”I can't play now. Remember, I told you, my lunch would be over early today because...”

“Shhh.” He put a finger up to his lips. A purely devilish grin engulfed his face. “I know what I'm doing,” he said in his low, sensuous voice.

Liz's eyes widened first at his confident statement, and then grew wider as he lightly stroked his fingers from the bottom of her foot that he still had gripped by the ankle, all the way up, slowly, teasingly, drawing excruciatingly ticklish circles around her knee, and continuing his ascent up her thigh, at last resting on the lace band that held her thigh-highs to her soft, silken skin.

“Mmmmm,” he groaned in a lasciviously carnal voice,”you were waiting for me?” he asked, voice deep, eyes penetrating Liz's gaze.

“Mmm-hmm,” she could barely respond, trembling, her own voice a nearly inaudible whisper. She sharply sucked in her breath as she felt his fingertips lightly feather around the vulnerable flesh of her thigh right above her nylons. Her pulse was racing wildly, thoughts racing wildly as her mind tried to ask how this was happening, while being consumed by the oh-so-light teasing caresses on her thighs. 12:28. Her eyes glanced towards the door, noticing it was slightly open. She remembered that she had not, in fact, heard it shut at all when Ann had left her office earlier. That must have been how he was able to enter her office without her noticing, but...

Oooooh...oh my God!” Liz released a high-pitched whimper. She was quickly losing her composure as she felt his lips plant soft kisses around her knees, while using all ten fingers to increase the ticklish assault to her upper thighs.

“Oh sh...Adam...oh my God Adam, please don't,” she pleaded in a desperate whisper, fighting hard to restrain the giggles hovering dangerously inside her throat,”Mmmm...shit...you can't do this Adam, I...”

He had never removed his gaze from her face the entire time he'd spent exploiting the ticklishness of her thighs. He stopped his fingers' motions momentarily. With a smirk, he ran his diabolical gaze from her eyes, very slowly down her entire body, down to her lovely feet...pausing...then returning, very slowly, inch by inch, back up her body to once again meet her eyes. He cocked his head to the side with a look of fiendish amusement.

“Can't...”, he paused as he placed ultra light kisses around her knees,”...what?” he finished asking pointedly. Excruciating desire was beginning to overtake her senses. She blushed furiously, and then began to squirm restlessly in her seat he restarted the movements of his fingers, this time in a feather-light spidery motion all around her thighs, around her knees where his lips continued to plant maddening kisses, down her legs, purposely skipping her sensitive feet, and then returning the journey in an unpredictable fashion back up her calves, to her knees, once again returning to their original place on the soft skin of her thighs above her nylons.

Her head fell back on her chair, and she let a giggling moan escape her soft lips. Her temperature rose quickly, as the blood rushed hotly to her embarrassed face. She knew what he was doing, what he wanted her to say now, and she tried desperately to fight the impending arousal that would come from uttering those words.

“Can't...what?” He asked her again, more insistently, feeling his own pleasure rise as he waited for her to say the words. He knew how deeply it affected her to have to use the words he was longing to hear her say. He quickened the pace of his fingers, spidering their way up and down, all around her legs, increasing her torture. His eyes locked onto her gaze and held it there, tickling more and more...and waiting.

“Tickle me...” she finally uttered in an irresistibly shaky whisper. The expression on his face, as though he'd just smugly won a prize, caused a rippling wave of desire to flood her body. She moaned again and then...

Knock, knock, knock! The sound of Liz's door shocked her into an awkward reality. 12:32. The clock on her wall reminded her of her whereabouts, and the waiting tasks she had to accomplish. She felt Adam's fingers move into a gentle caress, lightly stroking up and down her nylon-covered legs, as she tried to fight their tickling sensations and focus on what she had to do.

“Adam,” she giggled, whispering,”we have to stop...heee heee...I have to...,” her voice trailed off as she heard him begin to speak.

“Work? I know,” he said. He pushed her chair back slightly, allowing himself enough room to rise up from underneath her desk. He was still on his knees, but closer to eye level with her now. He moved close to her, swiftly grabbing her behind her neck, and pulled her in for a strong but gentle kiss. Liz began to feel weakened by the power of his lips against hers, when suddenly he pulled away from the kiss and moved his face close to her left ear. He planted kisses to her sensitive ear, and she could hear him draw in his breath to whisper seductively, “I have work to do to.” He pulled away and slid back under her desk, pulling her chair and her legs forcefully under it.

“Liz?” a woman's voice came from outside the door.

“Y-Yes?” Liz answered shakily. She held her breath. She could no longer feel Adam touching her, and although she felt a tiny wave of relief to be able to regain her composure, her skin tingled in the absence of his touch, nerves still remembering every teasingly ticklish caress he'd just given her.

“Liz, it's Jess,” responded the woman from behind the door,” I'm here for our meeting. Can I come in?” she asked.

“Yeah, sure Jess, I'm ready,” replied Liz. Jessica entered the office and sat down in the chair on the other side of Liz's desk, facing her.

“Well,” started Liz,”I just wanted to check in with you about all the changes going on. With some of the staff members getting re-assigned to new departments, I realize the workload must be a little difficult at times, and I'm sorry for any extra burdens you've had to deal with because of it. How are you coping with the changes?” she asked.

“Honestly, it's been okay,” Jessica replied. “It's quieter, so I find I can get my work done faster...”Jessica continued speaking, but Liz was suddenly unable to focus well on her words. Underneath her desk, she felt her right ankle being grabbed. Liz's breath caught in her throat, but she tried her best to play off her surprise, nodding at Jessica's words. Then, abruptly, she could feel something soft, a brush...no, not just a brush...a paintbrush...a fan brush, being softly stroked up and down the bottom of her raised foot. She could feel her laughter welling up quickly in her throat, and she began trying to clear her voice in a vain attempt to cover up the laughter.

“...so I thought that was pretty funny.” Jessica ended her sentence and began laughing at her previous statement, which Liz had completely missed amid the fan brush tickling its way up and down the bottom of her feet, swirling around her toes. Liz used the opportunity to release her own laughter building inside of her. Suddenly the fan brush was removed, and was quickly replaced by a more pointed angular paintbrush. Liz shrieked a bit as its pointed tip began to skate figure 8's all around the fleshy sole of her stockinged foot. She desperately tried to get her laughter under control as Jessica was no longer making humorous comments, and her continued laughter would signal a red flag to her employee that something else was going on.

Just then, Liz felt the hand that gripped her ankle release it, and let her foot down to the floor. She panicked inside her mind over what would happen next, only to have her thoughts answered quickly by the gliding of two strong hands up her legs to her thighs. She felt Adam's hands part them. Liz was once again rendered breathless, afraid to inhale. What on earth was he going to do to her now? Moments passed while Jessica continued talking about this thing and that, but Adam's hands had not moved, holding Liz's thighs open. She could not look down to see his face, but she felt as though she could feel his gaze burning into her skin, wandering over her flesh, gazing intently at the satin covering her womanhood. Her pulse raced feverishly with anticipation, seconds passing like hours, waiting for his next move. And then she felt it.

Another paintbrush, delicately stroking the squeamishly tender flesh of her inner thigh. But how? She could still feel Adam's strong hands firmly gripping her thighs apart. Oh my God, she thought, her eyes shutting tightly trying to hide the emerging ecstasy she felt as this brush glided and darted from the inside of one thigh to the other. He's using his teeth to hold the brush, she realized, and it was everything she could do to suppress the violent laughter building rapidly inside her. No, she thought, no...no, no, no , no...not there...not now. She sucked in her breath sharply as he “painted” one ticklish thigh and then the other, driving her mad with the delicious restless tickling sensations. She couldn't help herself. A high-pitched moan escaped her lips, which she quickly masked as a sigh, sounding to Jess almost as though she were in pain. And she was almost pained by the agonizingly wonderful torment of Adam's brush, held firmly between his teeth, gently teasing the unbelievably ticklish skin of her inner thighs.

“You okay Liz?” Jessica asked. Liz's eyes were tightly closed and her expression looked as though something might be wrong.

“Mm-hmm,” she responded, afraid to speak actual words for fear she would release her laughter...or worse.

“Is it a headache? I get really bad ones sometimes.” Jess offered, concerned.

“Mm-hmm,” Liz responded again, relieved that Jess had made her own assumptions.

“Let me go grab you some Tylenol or something. I've got some in my purse at my desk. Do you want me to grab you some water too?” Jess asked.

“Mm-hmm,” again was the only answer she could make in her predicament. She lowered her head to her desk, releasing silent laughter and hiding her smiling face, trying to keep her shoulders and body still so as not to reveal that she was actually ecstatically giggling to herself, instead of suffering the headache Jessica thought she had. Adam was now using the brush's strokes in the most unfair of all manners, lightly brushing up and down the satin covering her quickly moistening core. Her mouth fell open in shock as the intense brush strokes threatened to destroy her resolve. She choked out a few silent giggles, keeping her head down, reeling at the ticklish desire spinning her out of control. Hurry up Jess, she thought. Get out of here, I can't hold it in any longer.

Just as she had those thoughts, Jess quickly got up from her chair and exited Liz's office, thankfully actually shutting the door completely on the way out. She could hear Jess's voice outside of her office, talking to the next employee scheduled to meet with Liz. As she heard her explaining that Liz wasn't feeling well, Liz tried to back her chair away from her desk to confront Adam, but it was locked in place by Adam's strong legs, holding the chair firmly to its spot.

“Oh...oooooh...my God Adam...please...stop.” Liz uttered between labored giggles and blissful moans. “I can't...handle it anymore.” The answer to her desperate pleas was to feel Adam lift each of her legs, one by one, and place them over his shoulders, securing her position for further torment. With her legs over his shoulders, she was completely helpless for what would happen next. Now with his hands free, he used one to tickle his way slowly up and down one of her immobilized legs. Liz was wearing a loose fitting black dress, and it allowed him access to slip his other hand up, over her hips, up to her vulnerable, ticklish belly, her sides, and ribs.

“Noooo.” Liz cried hoarsely. She squealed with laughter, shaking her head violently from side to side in supreme disbelief. Her body frantically tried to jerk and squirm away from the tickling fingers under her dress and the fingers spidering teasingly up and down her leg.

“God...please...please...I...I...,”Liz was unable to finish any words or pleas, as she once again felt that devilish brush, stroking, teasing between her inner thighs, gliding back and forth across the satin panties that shielded her womanhood.

“Ohhhh...,” she moaned hoarsely, drowning in the incredible sensations of his fingertips all over her body, and the brush between her legs. The more she tried to fight back the inevitable tingling, the climax growing rapidly inside of her, the more ferociously it seemed Adam worked to push her over the brink, relentlessly ticking every spot he could reach, every sensitive hollow he had access to with his fingers and brush. Her hips began to rock rhythmically against the brush, with a will of their own, and her body jerked violently, this way and that, unable to escape the gentle tickling on her ultra-sensitive sides and lower belly, the fingers teasingly circling behind her knee, up and down her thigh, and the faster circling and back-and-forth strokes of the brush Adam held in his mouth to relentlessly caress and tickle her womanhood through the satin of her panties.

I can't...not now...I...I...not here...I...

She couldn't finish a single thought. So incredible, this is not fair, too hot...these were the thoughts crashing around her mind. Then came the monumentally beautiful waves of orgasmic ecstasy rocking her very core, spreading outward to every part of her body and mind.

Liz clamped her lips shut, biting her lower lip, her screams of release, though muffled slightly, still resonated throughout her office. She spasmed and shook several times, and then stilled, laying back, weakened and blissful in her chair.

Adam very slowly ceased his delightful torment, pushed her chair back, and stood up in front of her. He reached down to grab her hands and pull her up to embrace her, soothe her in the aftermath. Liz was rendered speechless, and she buried her face in Adam's chest and held him as tightly as her strength would allow.

Moments later, Jess returned and opened the door to Liz's office.

“Hey Liz, I got you the...whoa!” Jess was startled by the presence of the handsome man in Liz's office, holding her.

“Sorry, I just showed up a minute or two ago. I'm Liz's friend Adam. I just came by to check on her and found she's not feeling well,” Adam coolly offered the explanation for his sudden appearance.

“Oh great!” Jess exclaimed happily. “Hey Liz, maybe you should just go home for the day. We can all hold it down here. I'll just tell everyone you need to reschedule their meetings, and you can come back in tomorrow or later in the week when you feel better.”

“Perhaps you're right,” Liz replied, not having to fake very hard the weakness she was feeling in her body.

“Great. Well, go on then. Adam is it...you be sure to take good care of her for us okay,” said Jess.

“My pleasure,” replied Adam with a wide grin.

Adam took Liz by the hand and they exited the office building and hopped inside of his car.

“Adam...,” Liz trailed off,”Adam, that was so ama...,” Adam's voice stopped Liz's sentence before she could finish.

“You just wait till I get you home,” he spoke, the mischievous smirk returning to his face, as he drove the rest of the way back to Liz's house.

Part 2 - The Elevator

"The Elevator"

Insatiable.

The couple continued their ascent towards the second floor.

They were locked together...in starving embrace. Lips locked in sultry kisses. Hands roaming...seeking...searching the other one's form. Bodies pressed against one another. Legs intertwined.

Standing.

Adam's hands gripped Liz's body, lifting her higher into his embrace. He backed her up to the corner of the elevator. Trapped against the rails, Liz rested her weight on the walls...and returned the urgency of Adam's kiss.

He released his grip from around her body. He placed his palms on her shoulders and slid them down her soft arms...fingertips grazing her skin, leaving a tingling in their wake. Down to her delicate wrists.

He grasped one in each hand, and broke his lips away from hers. He brought her hands one at a time to his mouth...placing small kisses on her smooth palms. Desire fluttered throughout Liz's body.

Floor four. The elevator climbed steadily towards their destination...Liz's apartment on the top floor...the twentieth floor. A spacious place...but one that proposed an interesting challenge to their passionate activities. A challenge not present when visiting Adam's house.

Neighbors.

Neighbors who could hear her laughter, screams...and other pleasured sounds...sometimes for hours... through the walls...echoing into their own dwellings. Noises that raised eyebrows and suspicions of just what on Earth could be taking place on the other side.

Feverish.

Liz was still on fire from Adam's steamy office visit. They quickly fled that scene to create a new memory...with more privacy than their previous encounter.

Seventh floor.

The elevator rose upward...and so did Liz's wrists. Adam raised her arms above her head, and pinned them against the elevator wall. His intense gaze locked onto hers...penetrating her senses, causing her face to grow hot. A delightful chill crawled up her spine.

One hand pinned her wrists together...leaving his other hand free...free to indulge in whatever devious mischief crossed his mind.

Her eyes widened...her body engulfed with a delicious mixture of excitement and fear...of anxiety and arousal...in anticipation of his hand's chosen destination. She was not left to wonder long.

Ninth floor.

Tenth floor.

Adam's free hand found what it sought. Liz squealed...jumping as she felt his fingers fondle her sensitive sides. Her head fell back against the elevator wall, her laughter growing as he increased the ticklish motions of his fingertips...moving deftly...exploring up and down her tender frame...crawling over her ribcage...wiggling all over her belly...swirling in and around the exquisite hollows under her arms.

Liz screamed out, laughing harder, squirming in desperation...trapped against the corner of the elevator...against Adam's warm body...powerless to bring her wrists down from above her head, held in his vice-like grip. Desire surged inside his body, pressed close to hers...thrilled by watching her struggle against the ticklish sensations...drinking in her hysterical laughter as his fingers traveled all over her body.

Ding!

As the doors opened behind them, Adam quickly released Liz's wrists. An older woman entered the elevator on the thirteenth floor. She took her place on the opposite side of the chamber...and began to stare at the couple.

Liz was flushed...out of breath,...a huge grin on her face. Adam looked considerably more composed...but there was something about the look on his face...something hidden in his devious smile.

“How are you today Mrs. Jordan?” Liz asked, hoping the small talk might lessen the curiosity on the older woman's face.

“Just fine dear, and you?” she replied, relaxing a bit.

“Wonderful,” Liz responded.

She smiled at Adam. “And how are you young man?”

“Very good ma'am,” he spoke quietly, smiling back at her.

“You guys going down?” Mrs. Jordan inquired as she pressed the number one, beginning the elevators descent to the first floor.

“Yes,” Liz replied quickly, “I forgot something in the car.”

Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two.

One.

The doors opened.

“You two lovebirds have a wonderful evening.” Mrs Jordan said to the couple. She started to exit...then paused. “Aren't you getting off?” she asked, puzzled by their lack of motion toward the elevator doors.

Liz hesitated, flustered, searching her mind for a response.

“Not yet,” piped in Adam. He was staring intently at Liz,”we forgot something else upstairs. A wicked smile crossed his lips.

“Oh what a shame. Looks like you guys came all the way down for nothing,” she said. “Well, I'll see you later.” Mrs. Jordan departed.

Ding!

The doors sealed the couple in the privacy of the elevator chamber. Adam once again pushed Liz back into the corner. He brought his hands to her waist...pulling her in close as if he were going to embrace her. With one hand resting on her lower back, he held her...and with the other...he touched the sash belt tied at the waistline of Liz's black dress...and loosened it.

He yanked the sash off the dress and swiftly grasped both of her wrists, sweeping them behind her back. He tied it around her delicate wrists...binding her hands together...and used the extra length to tie her hands to the railing of the elevator. Liz's breath caught in her throat, eyes growing wide in shock. Adam leaned in close to her ear. She shivered as he whispered...

“Let's see you explain this the next time that door opens...

...next time I won't stop.”

Liz's shrieks of laughter could be heard resonating in the halls outside of the elevator as Adam resumed his ticklish exploration of his lovely captive.

Floor five...floor six...floor seven...

Part 3 - Homecoming

Homecoming

Everybody could hear them.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened, but the woman about to enter changed her mind upon witnessing the scene inside. She backed away...and let the doors close.

Ding!

Anyone else would've done the same if they had seen what she saw...heard what she heard.

The elevator was in motion again. So were the pair inside.

Liz tugged hard at the sash cuffing her wrists to the railing, but to no avail. No...she would have to endure this...somehow.

Adam pressed his body into hers, firm and unyielding, against the wall of the elevator. He brought his lips to her neck, planting slow kisses...caressing her skin, running his lips up and down the length of her soft neck.

The sensations at Liz's neck alone might have caused her to erupt in pleasured giggles...had she not already been locked in hysterical laughter.

She squirmed in her bonds, head thrown back, squealing as ten fingers crawled her body. She screamed out, laughing harder as Adam's fingers quickened pace, fondling all of her ticklish places...crawling over and around her belly, wiggling up and down her sides, exploring her delicate rib cage, while his lips still kissed and caressed the soft skin of her neck.

It was all too much to handle.

Liz thought about begging for it to stop...but her thoughts were lost inside the feelings of Adam's wicked, agile fingers teasing her, insatiably tickling her body.

Ding!

Liz felt Adam's hands reach behind her, hastily untying her sash, freeing her wrists from the elevator railing...but not untying them. He took a small step backwards, then leaned his face close to hers, his unabashed gaze locking onto hers. Liz trembled, feeling the intent behind them. She grew hot, and quickly broke eye contact for relief.

He leaned closer to her face. Liz thought he might kiss her, until she felt a shiver run through her body as he put his lips to her ear...

“Let's go.”

She began to protest about her bound wrists, but Adam had moved behind her, gripping tight the sash that restrained them, as he walked Liz out of the elevator.

Liz stopped halfway down the hall leading to her apartment. “Adam...maybe you could untie...”

“What?!” he sharply interrupted her.

Liz giggled. “I said, maybe you could untie...”

In an instant, Adam clamped his hand over Liz's mouth. She gasped as she felt him pull her backwards into his chest. He held her mouth shut with one hand...wrapping his free arm around her waist, holding her, while his wriggling fingers roamed up and down her vulnerable side...grazing over her hips.

She shook her head wildly, writhing against Adam's body, her laughter muffled by the hand covering her mouth.

“Don't,” he whispered deep inside her ear,”tell me...”

He tickled faster, his fingers ferociously tormenting her form while she squirmed against him...

“...what to...do.”

He gripped her tighter and increased their pace toward Liz's apartment. They arrived at her door.

“Where's your key?” he whispered. Her knees weakened as he planted kisses on her earlobe.

“It's in my pocket...,” Liz's words were silenced. She snickered as Adam took the opportunity to “search” all over her body, tickling as he attempting to find the key. He located the pocket at her waist, reaching deep inside of it, stroking her responsive hips as she giggled, twisting in vain away from the ticklish sensations he elicited.

They entered her apartment. Adam, still behind Liz, freed one of her wrists from its bond, leaving the other cuffed in the sash. He tightly gripped the sash, tugging Liz down the hall to her bedroom.

Inside, he pulled the zipper down the back of Liz's dress, letting it fall to the floor. She shivered as the cool air met her exposed flesh. He walked her over to the bed, sitting down on the edge. He reached up and gripped her hips, standing her between his legs. Pulling the sash at her bound wrist, he reached over and grabbed her free arm, yanking both in front of her, and proceeded to bind her wrists together again.

Liz flushed. “I thought you were gonna untie me now that...”she trailed off as she felt Adam pull her down, sitting her firmly on his lap.

“Not...done,” he replied.

And everyone could hear...

...hear the echoes of Liz's hysterical laughter ricocheting all over the apartment...seeping through the walls and spilling into the hallways.

This is the 4th part of the saga between Liz and Adam. At the end of this post, I will be posting the previous 3 parts. Thank you for reading :rose:

Privacy

Liz slithered off of Adam's lap, freeing herself from his busy tickling fingers.

“Going somewhere?” he asked, grabbing the sash binding her wrists together, stopping her from straying far.

“No.” She responded in near-inaudible tone. A strange heat blossomed inside of her. She became aware of just how much Adam intimidated her. Raw anxiety pulsed through her veins as her eyes connected with his eyes in that moment.

It's not that she feared him... she feared the knowledge of her he possessed.

Ever since their opening confessions, their declarations of desires, an uneasiness began taking root in her system. Her secrets had been revealed. She had never felt so naked, felt such intoxicating vulnerability before.

Or such uncontrollable lust. It terrified her.

He was the first to hear admission, to hear her speak of her consuming craving, her anxious need to feel fingers relentlessly tease and tickle her, rendering her senseless, causing torturous ecstasy. But despite her confession, in spite of knowing just how much he loved tickling her, witnessing her delicious agony, she couldn't help fearing the fullness of her desires...she feared revealing too much of herself. But he discovered her secrets anyway.

In her office that afternoon...he discovered them. With her long legs draped over his shoulders, shaking with every tantalizing brush stroke sweeping, darting around the sensitive skin of her soft thighs, her knees...the soles of her feet
...her womanhood...he uncovered her secrets. Secrets she did not know about herself.

So when she looked into Adam's eyes now...she felt undeniably exposed.

Adam tugged firmly at the sash lacing her wrists together.

“Liz?” Something about how he said her name this time sent chills through her.

“Yes?” Liz answered. Her timid gaze rested on the floor.

“You wanna talk about what happened to you earlier?” He smirked.
Liz flushed. She hoped he wasn't referring to...

“I-I'm not sure what you mean.” Her voice trailed off. She burned at the sweet,
shameful memories of that afternoon.

Adam smiled. Her shyness was enticing. She seemed uncomfortable...almost embarrassed. And he relished pushing through her comfort zone.

“You wanna know something Liz?” He accentuated her name. Butterflies shot through her abdomen.

She kept her eyes on the floor, unable to bring herself to meet his gaze. And standing in front of him wearing next to nothing did little to aid her exposed mind state. She shivered. Goosebumps covered her skin.

“What?” she finally replied.

Adam tugged her closer.

“Do you have any idea how badly I've wanted to get you alone since this afternoon?”

He wrapped the sash around and around his hand, reeling her in, pulling her closer. And with his other hand...he began drawing circles, running his fingertips all over the backs of Liz's hands...slow, lazy circles, creeping up her forearms. More goosebumps appeared on her flesh.

Liz looked up from the floor, spellbound, following the patterns he drew on her skin. As she watched his caress, an embarrassing ache flooded her. She bit her bottom lip and looked away.

Adam enjoyed watching her nervous excitement stir.

He reached up, pulling Liz onto his lap again, absorbing the warmth of her inviting body. He grazed his fingertips slowly up her arms, pausing to draw intricate circles around her shoulders, then leisurely descended his caress down her arms again.

Liz fidgeted on his lap. She could not keep still. With every sweep of his fingers, Liz became increasingly aware of the longing building within her. She loved his dizzying touch...but she was paralyzed to admit it.

Her struggle was becoming apparent. Adam leaned back on the bed, lifting one of her legs over him, making her straddle him, wrapping her long limbs around his waist. He slid his head up between her arms, resting her bound wrists behind his neck. She could not hide anymore.

He leaned in, touching his forehead to hers, forcing her gaze to meet his...and kissed her. He kissed her like the sky was falling. Every moment their mouths caressed, every taste they took, sent the two into passionate chaos.

Suddenly Liz felt his fingers. She tensed, gasping, her lips still engaged in ardent kiss. He began to softly stroke her, teasing every delicate contour of her ticklish sides, down and around the curves of her hips, returning to caress up and down her sides again.

A giggle arose, but couldn't escape her lips. Adam increased the urgency of his kiss, moving his fingers faster against her skin. His hands found their way up to the curves surrounding the hollows under her arms. Her breaths grew faster. A panicked moan came from her throat, unable to be freed from her lips, still locked in passionate kiss. Her body tensed as he slowly slid his fingertips, teasing around and inside the hollows beneath her arms. His kiss inflamed her, her lust climbing while his touch wreaked havoc within her. She struggled against the ticklish pleasure eroding her senses.

But she could not free herself. Her arms were secure around Adam's neck, wrists still bound together behind his head. Adam's caress inched around her sides to her back. Her form jerked forward involuntarily, arching her body into his, pressing against him. He swirled his fingertips all over her smooth skin, up and down her spine, all around her shoulders. She twisted with every caress, each one causing her body to jump in a different way. Giggles hovered inside the brinks of her lips, then fluttered throughout her body. The sensation of her trapped laughter drove her insane, eliciting a moan from within. Her moans pleaded with Adam, begging him to cease his delightful torment.

He broke his lips away from hers, kissing his way over to her ear. She trembled, listening to him draw in his breath to speak...

“I wonder what happens...,” he whispered in between kissing her neck and ears,”...when I kiss you here...,” his kisses to her neck grew fervent, ”...and I tickle you here.”

Adam's exploring fingers had made their way down to her hips. He could feel her clench her thighs around his waist, feel her bracing her defenseless skin against his touch. He strolled his fingertips over her hips, traveling around her exquisitely ticklish thighs, increasing her agony as he explored her.

Liz sucked her breath in sharply, her body bucking against his with every touch, unable to evade his fingers...ticklish tremors coursing inside of her. She was feverish from his tantalizing mouth on her neck. Her body twitched at every new spot he tickled. Her giggles mixed with moans as he traced his fingertips all over her soft thighs. She writhed against his hips as he drew circles around her knees...as he brushed back and forth behind them, over and over again...as his hands lightly tickled up and down the undersides of her thighs. She shook her head spastically, trying to deny the wonderfully horrendous torture she was forced to endure.

He trailed his fingers down her body, as she squirmed hotly against him. He ran his fingertips over her legs closed tightly around him. Liz laughed, her body shaking gently as he reached behind him, hands searching, caressing her excruciatingly ticklish ankles. She tried jerking her legs away, but they remained locked around his waist.

He kissed her again, flicking his fingertips slowly around her ankles. Her laughter was muffled by his strong kiss. She clenched up at the ticklish assault making its way over the tops of her soft feet. Her legs gripped tighter around him, trying to guard against the ticklish waves flooding her body.

She tore her mouth away from his, laughing hysterically as his hands journeyed to the soles of her sensitive feet. Her body jumped as his fingers tickled her there, scratching gently against the bottoms of her feet. He circled around and around heels, and stroked his way slowly up her soles. He brushed his fingertips back and forth on the undersides of her soft toes. She cried out, collapsing against him in tortured laughter as his fingers snaked in and out between her toes. She curled them up, hoping to keep his fingers out, but to no avail.

His touch slowed, and he deliberately ran his fingertips slowly, teasing their way up and down her soles, tracing every wrinkle on the bottoms of her feet, his caress too feathery to elicit laughter. Liz shifted uncomfortably on his lap, her hips grinding against his. A moan shuddered its way from her lips. Pangs of arousal shot through her with every teasing stroke of his fingers on the soles of her feet. He grazed lightly back over the tops of her them, his hands crawling leisurely up her long legs, circling around her knees, his tickling fingers finally settling on her inner thighs. Liz could not stop the ticklish sensations, could not close her legs encircling him.

She groaned, her body wiggling as his fingers skimmed around her thighs. An untamed fire grew deep in her core, as she struggled, helpless against Adam's insistent tickling. She blushed furiously, thrashing wildly as his hands relentlessly teased her skin. She was losing control amidst the dizzying feelings his ticking fingers evoked, a shameful pleasure building between her thighs.

Abruptly, Adam turned over, rolling Liz underneath his strong body. He grabbed her waist, sliding her quickly up to the top of the bed. He carefully removed her arms from around his shoulders, and tied the end of the sash binding her wrists together to the headboard.

Adam looked into far into Liz's eyes, drinking in the anxious arousal within her gaze. He reached down into his pocket, pulling out a narrow wooden case the size of a pencil box. He unlatched the lock, pulling out a handful of art brushes.

Liz's eyes grew wide as Adam leaned in close, whispering in her ear...

“I wonder what will happen when I tickle you with these again.”

more to come...

:firedevil You did it my dear. Pushed yourself out of your safe little box that I could see you peeking from. ;) Feels fantastic huh? :D This current installment, as I said in my PM, is a billion miles ahead of your last installment in terms of growth, connectivity of your characters to each other, and just overall RAW passion. :yayzorz:

Now promise me this, don't stop pushing that window, door, or whatever you want to call it wide open. K?:ily: I absolutely LOVE this, but I'm even more excited to see what you create when you take further steps in this direction in your story telling.

Like your sig quote says...

..."say what you've got to say, and say it hot." Hell. YES. :bounce:

I'll end with this, my favorite moment in the story when Liz reflects on what happened back at the office in your first installment, The Lunch Break:

There is something so scorchingly HAWT about this character realizing what Adam has helped her see within herself that she didn't know was there, and then having to FACE that realization. :clap:

Waiting patiently for the next,
Siren :redheart:

Last edited:
The whole thing was great. I particularly like the under-the-desk thigh tickling and the way he used the brush over her panties.

I used to have a desk that completely obscured my legs when I was sitting behind it, and often used to fantasise about trying to work or speak with someone while someone evil tickled me under the desk.

Wonderful story Myth. You've created two rich and vibrant characters and with that in place the eroticism and tickling is multiplied exponentially.

Bravo - This is beautiful stuff and I look forward to reading more from you in the future if you would care to share. :)

You have grown so, so much. You've managed to capture the intimacy between two people so well, I feel like a voyeur watching something actually unfold.

Good title btw. :D

You certainly did what you set out to do: Pushed past your own barriers and brushed this piece with so much passion and beauty all at once, I can't even see where you struggled, IF you even did. I know from our PM's you were working on some things but I honestly can't tell where the fault lines were, where or even what you were uncomfortable with. Which is the mark of excellence - not seeing the work. This flows so effortlessly, all the chapters intertwine so well.

It's beautiful, it's hot, it's erotic and awesome. Well done. ;)

Oops.

I forgot to add something from my original message to you: Your lines dear, the lines. Certain lines, entire paragraphs here almost, AAAALMOST, roused my beaten-to-death muse from its coma and inspired it to write something.

That's some dangerously hot writing there. :firedevil

Oops.

I forgot to add something from my original message to you: Your lines dear, the lines. Certain lines, entire paragraphs here almost, AAAALMOST, roused my beaten-to-death muse from its coma and inspired it to write something.

That's some dangerously hot writing there. :firedevil

You have grown so, so much. You've managed to capture the intimacy between two people so well, I feel like a voyeur watching something actually unfold.

Good title btw. :D

You certainly did what you set out to do: Pushed past your own barriers and brushed this piece with so much passion and beauty all at once, I can't even see where you struggled, IF you even did. I know from our PM's you were working on some things but I honestly can't tell where the fault lines were, where or even what you were uncomfortable with. Which is the mark of excellence - not seeing the work. This flows so effortlessly, all the chapters intertwine so well.

It's beautiful, it's hot, it's erotic and awesome. Well done. ;)

From the Golden Feather winner, who would still be an amazing writer even without the award...Thank You. I sincerely thank you for your kind words, your advice and support. Your influence has helped me grow in my writing, and I truly appreciate your friendship. And please hurry with Sex, Guns, & Violence...the suspense is killing me :D.

Wonderful story Myth. You've created two rich and vibrant characters and with that in place the eroticism and tickling is multiplied exponentially.

Bravo - This is beautiful stuff and I look forward to reading more from you in the future if you would care to share. :)

Thank you very much for reading and commenting on this story and my other ones as well. I do hope the forum sees another story from you soon :D

The whole thing was great. I particularly like the under-the-desk thigh tickling and the way he used the brush over her panties.

I used to have a desk that completely obscured my legs when I was sitting behind it, and often used to fantasise about trying to work or speak with someone while someone evil tickled me under the desk.

Thank you Lucy :twohugs:, I'm very glad you liked it :).

:firedevil You did it my dear. Pushed yourself out of your safe little box that I could see you peeking from. ;) Feels fantastic huh? :D This current installment, as I said in my PM, is a billion miles ahead of your last installment in terms of growth, connectivity of your characters to each other, and just overall RAW passion. :yayzorz:

Now promise me this, don't stop pushing that window, door, or whatever you want to call it wide open. K?:ily: I absolutely LOVE this, but I'm even more excited to see what you create when you take further steps in this direction in your story telling.

Like your sig quote says...

..."say what you've got to say, and say it hot." Hell. YES. :bounce:

I'll end with this, my favorite moment in the story when Liz reflects on what happened back at the office in your first installment, The Lunch Break:

There is something so scorchingly HAWT about this character realizing what Adam has helped her see within herself that she didn't know was there, and then having to FACE that realization. :clap:

Waiting patiently for the next,
Siren :redheart:

And Miss Siren :redheart:...you've helped me more than you know, in more ways than just in my story writing. I am grateful for your friendship and your encouragement, especially in helping me find what I needed inside of myself to write the way I truly wanted.

And the same thing I said to the other writers I am going to say to you...more stories now please :hungry:. K, Thanx :jester:

It's Memorial Day weekend, and I figure people have more of a chance to read now than usual. So...here's another one that came through the pike over the last few months. Myth's coming out party.

I think, save the basic trappings, you get a really satisfying meal here. Rigid intensity, power struggle, the capturing of the flame of eroticism...you get that all wrapped together in this sort of velvety prose that doesn't try to do too much, that lets you take it in drop by drop. It's like jazz music. Like wine. It's got a little bit of soul.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back