• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriend's Overprotective Mother f/m and f/m

fleshyderriere

TMF Novice
Ever since I can remember, I've fantasized about being tickled by a sexy woman, but I had a unique and unusual experience that far surpassed anything I ever thought of in my wildest dreams.

After I graduated from college, I'd given up trying to get dates with cute, snobby, popular girls. Instead, I began dating Mary, a former classmate who worked in an insurance office with me. For both of us it was our first full-time job. She'd been after me for awhile, but I'd been reluctant because she was a bit on the chubby side, though she did have a pretty face, big boobs, and a large, sexy ass. At work when talking to me, she often leaned over, revealing her substantial cleavage, and I broke down and asked her out for a date. We dated for a month before she invited me for dinner at the small two bedroom cottage she rented. However, there was an unusual caveat, and little did I know, it would lead to an extremely exciting experience.

Mary told me she was willing to go all the way, but her mother was overprotective and wanted to stay in the cottage with us. Her mother was paranoid that some strange man would rape and torture her. She allowed Mary to have sex but insisted on being in the vicinity to protect her. I thought this weird, yet I'd never experienced sex before and was willing to endure the lack of privacy, despite my shyness.

I came over for the dinner date on the night we planned to go all the way. I met her mother for the first time and found her especially attractive. Apparently, big bosoms were a family trait. Her mother, however, was not at all chubby. She wore glasses and had a businesslike face with a constant serious expression, but she also had a spectacular body--probably about a 38-24-38 figure. She wore tight, brown caprix pants. Like her daughter, her ass jiggled like crazy when she walked, and I was horny as hell throughout the delicious dinner she cooked for us. After we ate and the dishes were washed, we sat down and watched tv.

"Don't mind me," she said. "You and Mary do whatever you want...pretend I'm not even here."

That's just what Mary did. We started making out. While we kissed passionately, Mary put her hand under my shirt and rubbed my chest and neck. This tickled me, and I tried really hard not to laugh out loud in front of her mother which I barely managed to do. She kept rubbing, and I could have grabbed her hand, but this would have seemed like an admission of weakness/ticklishness, so I endured it for an interminable length of time. My penis nearly exploded in my pants before she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. On the way her mother made a strange remark.

"Mary wears a slimming girdle," she said, as if warning me that she had a fat tummy, secretly hidden. She wanted to make sure I wouldn't be disappointed even if her daughter might be slightly insulted.

By this time, we didn't care, and we engaged in sex behind a closed door, though Mary always left her bottomless girdle on.

That night started a pattern in our relationship. Every Friday night, I took Mary to dinner and a movie. Every Saturday night, she payed me back with dinner at her place followed by this weird chaperoned sex. And every time, she rubbed my chest and neck, tickling me, so that I had to try with all of my might not to laugh out loud. Some times during the week when it became evident that Mary would rub me like this every Saturday, I worried a little that I would laugh and embarrass myself in front of her mother. It seemed a little easier to take on the fourth Saturday, so a mistakenly assumed I was getting used to it and let my guard down. Finally, on the fifth Saturday, I lost control. I'm not sure why it happened. My muscles felt sore from lifting weights a day earlier, and her mother fed me chocolate brownies for dessert, making me feel giddy and weakened. For whatever reason the rubbing tickled even more than usual, and I suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Mary asked in phony innocence.

"Goodness, Mary. You're embarrassing him," her mother said.

Mary took me by the hand, and we went to bed and had quite a workout--the incident sparking me to repeat performances. I wanted her to sit on me and tickle torture me, but the presence of her mother in the next room stifled my request. Yet the thought kept making me horny. Nevertheless, it shamed me to think that her mother was aware of my weakness, and I hoped she would think my outburst was but a momentary weakness and that her daughter wasn't dating an unmanly wimp.

The following Saturday held a big surprise. Mary's father ate dinner with us for the first time. He looked like me, of average slim build, wiry, bespectacled, although unlike me he was slightly balding. After supper we all went to watch tv, and much to our amazement, Mary and I watched her mother and father make out. While they distracted themselves, we retreated to her bedroom.

Mary and I lay in bed. I fondled her big breasts, squeezed her big ass. It became apparent that her parents had gone to the bedroom next to ours. The air conditioning vent made it possible for us to hear most of what they were saying.

This is what we heard as best as we could understand:

Her: "He's embarrassed...All right to be ticklish...Not any less of a man...Let's show him...There...Are the ropes too tight?"

Him: "Deep mumble...I love it."

Her: "Are you ready...I'm gonna gitchy...your feet."

Him: "No wait...Laughter...I...You know...More Laughter."

Her: "Gitchy goo...Give you a Coochie Coo too."

Him: "Still Laughing...mumble...Laughter...Not...not there."

Her: "Your balls."

Him: "Really loud hysterical laughter...what? I forget...what's my safe word...auntie...Code Pink...Can't remember."

Her: "Code Pink."

Him: "Auntie...laughter...auntie...laughter...I admit...ticklish...Code Pink."

Her: "Ok...I'll stop...Proved point... I'm ready...Untie."

Him: "Indetermined mumbling."

Her: "Moaning."

Him: "Grunts."

Her: "Moaning more intensely...Orgasmic moan."

Sounds of flushing toilet, faucet running.

"My dad likes my mom to tie him down and tickle him," Mary said.

"I think I heard that going on in there," I said.

"That's for sure what we heard. Do you think that's weird?"

I hesitated, so excited my belly spun in circles.

"I'd like you to do that to me."

"Really? I was hoping you'd say that. I've heard it's a family tradition that goes back generations. The women in my family always find men who liked to be gitchy captured. I bet it goes back to cave man times."

She used the curtain cords to tie my wrists to the bed posts. She gagged me with part of the sheet because she didn't want her parents to know that we were about to copy their actions. I shook with excitement when she sat on me, naked except for the open bottom girdle she always wore, her fatty, jiggily rear under my face, pinning my chest to the mattress. She tickled my ribs vigorously, causing my muffled laughter and wild thrashing. My fantasy was coming true, my dreams of female domination overwhelming me. And the helpless feeling scared me a little--I was totally dependent upon her mercy.

I laughed hard, reflexively, unrestrained, a feeling I had no control over. And unlike the previous weeks when I had had the strength to restrain myself, I was completely unable to, nor was it necessary because no one could hear my gagged giggles, except for Mary. I still didn't want her mother to know of my weakness, even though she'd just demonstrated that it was ok, but there was no need to worry about it because she couldn't hear through the wad of sheet.

Mary sucked my dick while she tickled me, then rode me and tickled me until I came, my fantasy fulfilled.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back