• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling an angel (m/f)

nice!

Well, it was simple and fun. I liked it quite a bit. Well done!

I just don't read stories as much as I use to and I gotta say I really liked this one cvb7204. Simple and enjoyable.

The ending was great, it's what I would have said... "just talkin'".
Very nice story. :)

DK

aahh, i luv it when a girl ENJOYS a nice, soft, gentle tickle.

It was cute! :)

Please post another story soon.

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Great Story

That was a very good story. In my own opinion, it's difficult to make a story with consenting tickling and not mae it seem...well, lame.

You pulled it off though. VERY nicely done. Great descriptions of how and where he tickled her.
Mmm...visuals...:D

Hey that was a cool story. Sure, we all like the stories of intense tickling on someone who either really deserves it (for having a
"witchy" attitude) or just plain deserves it for being soooo obviously ticklish (for example, Mandy Moore), but I liked your story because it's realistic. While we all would like to tie up and tickle the snotty cheerleader or rude girl at the local store/bar/ etc., or girl in a college class with a prima donna attitude, something about the risks of it being illegal to do it against their will makes it not worth it. ;-)
Your portrayal of a girl who likes to be tickled is realistic. She took more than the initial "stop" that comes as a reflex, and she took more than just a little effort would require. It appears she endured as much as she could physically take, sort of like pushing yourself in an exercise routine to the point of maxing out (w/o hurting yourself). You gotta' love a girl who'll make it a challenge to see how much she can take.
Great story. Hopefully it's based on a girl you really knew and dated and tickled. :)
Oh yeah, gotta' love the "just talking" part. :D

That is what I call remenissing on my teenage years!

OT, but can someone here help me correctly spell "remenissing"???

Thanks Biscuit!

By the way CVB, we would LOVE to hear a follow up, so that way he'll get to remove the bra!

awww

I liked this story it was sweet and innocent so cute, i hope you write more

When it comes to tickling, I bear a remarkable resemblance to this girl:p :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back