• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megan and Nathaniel part 2

00feather

TMF Expert
So here is the next part, I tried to pay attention to the advice and hope you guys enjoy this one.

The ordeal for Megan continues after the spiders. Wich awfull beasts still await her ??
Find out now in the next installement of my tale.

... Megan still gasped for breath long after the spiders left. She was still cocooned but the cocoon started to wither away.

Nathaniel congratulated her on her first win and said he would call in the next creatures in 10 minutes. She had to change her position and took of her already ruined boots.

“The next creatures can be found in nightmares all around the world. These creatures are supposedly extinct, that was untill I found a nest. Anyway your next position would be that you have to lay down with your feet up against that chair that I just placed there. I shall tie your ankles to the headrest of the chair and your wrists will be bound together once again. Are you ready for the next challenge Megan?” Nathaniel asked. “Yes Nathaniel, I am ready.”

When Nathaniel finished Megan heard a deep growl coming from the walls. The same holes as where the spiders came out opened up. Lizard like creatures came crawling out. Meg couldn't place a name on them. “These nice little critters are called Glamorgana's. They used to be a civilized tribe, but years of hunting turned them savage. I took a great deal of trouble to train them just for this purpose but they are very skilled in the art of tickling. Anyway don't worry when they start transforming, that is quite normal amongst Glamorgana's. Anyway enjoy Meg these things know how to search for sweet spots.”

The first lizard crawled on the chair and took a sniff at her feet. Any traces of sweat were tickled away by the spiders and the Glamorgana seemed to enjoy the smell because her eyes rolled away in pure extacy. This freaked Megan out a bit because the lust in her eyes that followed didn't prospect much good.

At once out of nowhere the Glamorgana started changing. Once the transformation was finished the ugly reptile was gone and a gorgeous red haired girl of some sort sat there. However there was nothing human about her because her nails were unnaturaly long and sharp. Her face had alot of humanoid remarks but it didn't feel as if there was anything humane in her. However Meg didn't have much time to think about all that because the slid her nail up her pink sole. A jolt went through her system and she cracked immediatly. Nathaniel wasn't kidding when he said these things got skilled. She seemed to be looking for something because her eyes kept scanning her sole.

She went on about 10 minutes when Megan started screaming in pure terror. The Glamorgana found it. Her spot. The sides of her sole. This sent a sensation trough her entire body stronger then anything she ever felt. She couldn't stop laughing and 20 minutes later Nathaniel clapped his hands.

“Well done Megan, you survived creature 2. You do realise they keep getting worse and we are going for 5.

Now for the first time she felt fear for how much worse it could get. She already gave it all with the Glamorgana, so what could be worse than that...

You can find out with her if you sit tight for my next installement.

Nike's shares fell $1.07???

Huh, where was I...?

Oh yeah, cool addition "double-oh". Keep going, this is nothing if not unique. :)

Nike's shares fell $1.07???

Huh, where was I...?

Oh yeah, cool addition "double-oh". Keep going, this is nothing if not unique. :)

Ya just my post needs to get hijacked by some nike salesman xD
I dont want yer shoes !!!!!!
Anyways thanks alot for your continuing support.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back