• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #96 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Some good work pics. Nice work.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "Sleepy time", show us a picture of something you sleep with, or what you wear when you do go to bed.

Amuse us.

Myriads

Sleeping with the Shamwow at BellaBash 2008

OH4.jpg

I took this tonight at bedtime. I don't actually sleep with the laptop, but I listen to music on my WINAMP playlist before I go to sleep :D (the yellow bow is to cover up my webcam...:scared: how do you know someone can't hack in and watch you when you think it's off? :jester:)

Also I wear this face to sleep every night at bedtime...it's pretty comfortable :bwahaha:
25641_416469295086_550995086_5100317_3388377_n.jpg

(Posted with his permission) This is RobAce at Bella Bash 2009. He fell asleep while a few of us were still awake (bad idea) and we decided to send his taco-eatin' ass back to Mexico where he belongs!!

HPIM1550.jpg

And to keep up with ze rulez - here's another picture from Bellas (2008) of me and my 13 in our jammies at the hotel (and my brown hair - wow - I forgot about that!)

IFD1.jpg

how to handle the frozen north

moving to michigan was a horrible idea in the winter so this is how i slept

also this is wat happens when you try to pick your nose piss drunk, you pass out and miss your nose :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back