• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hmmm just kinda came up with this, should be fun m/f

ChiNo

Okay so I'm not sure how this is gonna go, but I'm just gonna wing it and maybe this is something you'll like too..

wow so after writing this its a little long, but hopefully its a smooth read. It reminds me of situations I've had in the past :]

Oh man, was he nervous. She was right near him, and looking so pretty.

Dan considered himself lucky to be able to go to this mini-party. In fact, it probably couldn't even really be called a party. There were only 7 or 8 people there, all friends. Those were his favorite kinds of parties anyways. But recently, his friends had started hanging out with....her. And her name was Kristie. He knew he had some feelings for her ever since they started hanging out, and he also knew that with his tickle fetish, he really wanted to get to her.

Dan didn't know how ticklish she was until one day when one of his friends pinched her sides and she giggled, even squirmed a little, proclaiming "ah! hehe be careful im quite ticklish!" Of course he shyly watched as his friend reached to tickle her more, but she pulled away. He found the opportunity and had asked, " Everyone is pretty much ticklish" and even added a fake little laugh onto the end, just to not sound ridiculous.

She looked at him and said, " Yes but I'm pretty bad, and I'm ticklish everywhere."

That was more than enough answer for him, but being as shy as he was, he didn't want to try anything that might make her feel awkward or see him as weird. So he would wait for a good opportunity to get closer and maybe get a chance to find out just how ticklish she really was…

Fast forward to the present party, where Kristie definitely saw him as a good friend. They were all nearly college age, most of them almost done with high school. Dan was happy to be spending the night with his friends, and especially Kristie, who, maybe, just maybe, was starting to see him as more than a friend. Granted, a good friend, but more than just any friend. It was getting late at the party, and several of Dan’s friends were getting pretty tired, it was nearly crashing time. Kristie still looked so pretty to him though, and yet so cute. Wearing a white tank top, flare jeans with little tears on them, and her socked feet poking out, he was pretty intrigued. She wasn’t too tall, maybe 5’5, and he being about 5’9, but her straightened black hair went great with her big, beautiful green eyes.

He hoped that she was a little into him, and he was starting to think that it was true. He wasn’t bad looking himself, but with his shy nature he often found it hard to pick up girls. So ANYWAY, his friends decided to finish off the fun evening with a movie. He found a spot next to Kristie on one of the large couches. Half of his friends were passed out already. They started the movie, and Dan wondered what he would do.

Not too long into the movie, one of Dan’s friends commented, “ Man it’s pretty warm down here.”
“Yeah sorry, it gets pretty warm in our basement, guys,” another friend replied.
“I’ll say haha,” was Kristie’s response, and Dan watched as she reached down and pulled off both of her socks. Dan quickly noticed how pretty her feet were. A nice arch, very soft looking, probably size 6 or 7. He also noticed she had very cute toes that had very pretty nails all painted black. Her toes peeked out of her flare jeans, almost teasing him.
Kristie noticed Dan looking at her, and remarked, “Well, it should help a little,” and ended it with a smile.
He quirkily smiled back and could only manage a “….Yep.”
Later in the movie she was getting a little sleepier, and decided to dig her feet under where he was sitting.
“Hey!” he quietly said to her.
“Oops!” she whispered back, “ Just wanted to keep them toasty.”
“Oh well I hope my butt is warm enough for you,” he was proud of his comeback-tease.
“ I’m sure it will be,” she responded with a smile.
He reached down to touch her feet, the impulse was overwhelming. As he did, she gasped, but only a silent one, as she definitely did not expect it.
“Are you trying to rub my feet for me?” she teased.
“Oh, um..haha. I guess so,” he managed to say back.
“Nah I don’t want a foot rub right now, but I’ll let you know when I do since you’re so nice.”
The idea of giving her a foot massage was great to him, but he didn’t want to wait until later, and besides, her feet, while he only touched them briefly, felt so soft. He wanted more.
The movie was ending, and whoever wasn’t asleep at that point had found a place to lie down. Kristie got up and put her socks back on, much to Dan’s dismay.
“Well, I guess I’m going to crash in that guest room upstairs,” she told Dan, “ I wonder if I should set an alarm though, I can be a heavy sleeper on some nights.”
“Ah, well, it couldn’t hurt,” Dan replied, but he had an idea instantly to get her feet.

She went upstairs, and Dan waited and talked to one of his other friends until they had decided to sleep, and he was sure that he was now the only person in the house who was awake, unless Kristie had yet to fall asleep. Dan knew where the guest room was, and while he was given a chance to rub her feet in the future, who knew when that would be?? He had to at least try now.

Dan crept up the stairs, and navigated his way to the guest room. The door wasn’t completely shut, but he knew he had to be careful. There was dim light in the hallway from the full moon, and from the window in the guest room, he could definitely tell there was someone in the bed. He walked on the carpet and it was definitely Kristie, sound asleep.
Perfect, he thought to himself.

It wasn’t a huge bed, but finding her feet wouldn’t be easy. Not only that, he would have to take her socks off again, without waking her. He thought to himself, “ I can’t do this, what if she wakes up, I don’t really have a good way out of that one.” But he was determined. He sat down on the end of the bed, listening to her slow, sleepy breathing. Dan figured out that there were probably two sheets to get through to find her feet, and in the dead of the night, he began to search. He carefully, carefully, lifted the main comforter up and over the edge of the bed, and found there was another sheet tucked in as well. He slowly pulled it out, and it felt like an eternity before he could get the sheet untucked. He heard her move around slightly, and his heart froze, but she was still sound asleep.

He carefully lifted the sheet up some more, and started to move his hand up and under to search for her feet. He checked one side of that end, but no lucky, but on the other side he felt something, and he moved his hand a little more. The thing he felt moved suddenly, and he knew he had found her feet. He pulled up the sheet and indeed there were her socks. He could see them and he quietly threw the sheet up so that they were slightly sticking out.

Now to get to work, he thought.

Dan didn’t want to waste time, and he was NOT going to settle for just socks. Luckily they were ankle socks, and he reached up under the sheet and under her flare jeans to find the tip of the sock and started to pull it off. Thankfully she wasn’t moving at all. He made sure the sock was off her ankle, and he then grabbed the tip of the sock carefully around her toes. He slowly pulled and watched it slide off. He was sweating, and was nervous, but was so excited. The sock slid right off and there sat her bare foot, the sole facing up. He reached with his finger and touched the sole of her foot, and indeed it was extremely soft. He traced his finger up and down her sole, and she then shuddered and moved her foot a little, while giggling in her sleep.

He knew it, she was definitely ticklish on her feet. He had a huge grin on his face.

He then found that same foot again and danced his fingers around it, tickling her more, and she only moved slightly. He then moved towards her toes, and she began giggling again. He froze until he realized she was still asleep. Dan was having the time of his life. He moved on to the other foot, and it wasn’t too hard to find. He slowly pulled the sock off and found her foot again. He was ecstatic, and began running his fingers around her sole again. Her feet twitched and rolled over slightly. Her toenails, painted black, were so pretty and shined slightly in the moonlight. He teased her toes and after a few more minutes she rolled back over again as he quickly hid himself by ducking down. Now her soles were once again facing up.

Dan thought her feet looked so pretty, and so…tasty..but no. No way was he going to try and munch on her feet. Tickling her in her sleep was possible to play off, but her waking up and finding him eating her feet? There was absolutely no way out of that. But, after playing with her bare feet for some time, he decided it was now or never, even though he might have a million more chances in the future. He reached down, and stuck his tongue out and touched her sole. Kristie didn’t move. He ran his tongue all the way up and down one of her soles. Her feet moved a little bit and she giggled softly. Her toes looked so cute….

Dan reached down and licked her big toe. He then carefully put his mouth around it and sucked on it while licking it. She didn’t move her feet, but she was quietly laughing, audible enough for him to hear. He forced himself to stop and licked her other foot, but not quite as much as the first. Her feet tasted so delicious to him. He wanted to do it again, but now was not the time. He figured it was getting way way late, and so he put the covers back over her feet and moved her socks to near her feet under the covers, so that she wouldn’t be too confused when she woke. After this crazy adventure, he found it hard to sleep, but he managed to pass out back downstairs with some of his other friends….

The next morning, he was eating breakfast with the others. Kristie walked in, still in her white tank top and flare jeans, but he noticed she was barefoot. She sat down while working on fixing her hair. Dan struck up the courage to speak to her, “ So did you sleep well?” he asked as she yawned.

“Mmm, for the most part. I had a crazy dream,” Kristie said.
“What happened?” Dan asked.
“ I don’t remember much, all I remember was someone or something, was tickling my feet. It was crazy haha. Sounds pretty weird.”
“ Man Kristie. Its too early for your crazy stories,” one of the friends said.
“Hey now. It wasn’t crazy. It was actually pretty fun and funny.”
Dan nearly choked on his cereal.
“ What do you think Dan?”
“ I dunno. Its pretty funny though.”
“ Yeah then I also lost my socks in my sleep too. I do it all the time. Most of the time I don’t bother wearing socks to bed anyway.”
“Haha.”
Kristie gave him a smile, and what Dan thought was a wink.
“ Want to hang out later? It’s Saturday and you said you don’t work right?”
“ Oh…yeah definitely!”
Now Dan had a new goal, as he was determined to give that foot massage she said he could give her…

This was really...refreshing. Told in a way as if you were simply telling me a story face to face. Nice one. Really entertained by this. :)

It's slightly based on things Ive done in the past, but not quite that scenario. I feel a little bad because it is sort of long and there's not a huge amount of tickling involved, i just tried to make it suspenseful though and so the tickling that happened was meaningful. Thanks for the comment tho. :]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back