• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Best Friend's Sister (m/f, non-consensual)

I really liked this - it was hot, naughty and unashamedly so. I really like the pacing and the detail you include too. Here's hoping you post more stories like this.

I look forward to what you produce during your next bout of insomniac frustration. ;)

Hey look, proper, actual feedback: ;)

Great story LD. Like Suik, I unashamedly enjoyed this. It's always a nice break to let reality slip away for a second and let your imagination take hold.

Even better that you put that into words and even BETTER that you shared it all with us. I thank you for this drrrrty piece of entertainment. Your protagonist was feisty and didn't ever even actually "break". That makes this even hotter and more fun. :firedevil

First story I ever read from you and it's a keeper. I have a fantasy about being tickled like that. :D

Fantasies are good. Very good. :p

Looking forward to reading more of your work!

Ah! I didn't notice all the comments! I usually don't draw so many so quickly.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoy my perversion. :D

Duh! Haven't you figured it out yet? We're all perverts round these parts. We lap this stuff up.

Write another one.

:bouncybou

Nice.
I also have a fantasy of being tied down and tickled until I am screaming my lungs out for the ler to stop. Sick mind? Hmmm. Not sure.

This is a very good story. As a ler its like a dark fantasy, very naughty like others have said.
I'd love to see more of this.

Thanks everyone. Rolling a new idea around in my head at the moment!

I hope that new idea involves a part 2 to this story, because I loved every second of it!

That's not what I had in mind, but I suppose I could always revisit this little episode and whip up a continuation somet time in the future.

Glad you liked it. :D

I've now read all of your stories and not once have you let me down.

I'm speechless.

Write more and I can guarantee you I'll be there to read and comment.

DUDE YOU ARE SICK!!! THAT WAS SO WRONG!!! And yet... somehow... I... Like you?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back