• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marla wakes up

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Marla wakes up, dizzy and with a strong headache, consequences of a wild night of party and drinking beyond the blackout point, which means that she has no idea how she got to this basement, or who brought her here. She looks at her naked body, and her wrists tied with strong ropes and solid knots to the polls of the bed. Her ankles and bound as a rock to the other polls of the bed. She is spread eagled, and she struggles but is weak, also the ropes are so tight it hurts just to struggle. The bed is right in the middle of the basement and all she can see are tools hanging from the walls and no windows, not even a glimpse of exterior light, so she has no idea if is day or night.

Her hears is pumping really fast, as the chills run all over her body. She knew this was going to happened sooner or later. She knew she had been lucky too many times, drinking beyond the blackout and always waking up in some friends bed and nothing to regret. She knew this was it. Some stranger must have taken her out of the party after she blacked out, brought her here into wherever this place is, stripped her and bound her to this bed, in this basement where she know she can scream as hard as she can and nobody will hear her cries. So instead of screaming, even thought she is scared to death, she makes an effort to remain silent and concentrate on trying to get off those ropes or figuring a way out of this place, otherwise she knows she could spent the rest of the life in this prison as a sex slave.

Then the sound of boots on the wood above her made her hear pump even harder. She could hear the steps coming down from above to the basement behind a door. She hear keys. She hears a lock. A sound like iron quicking and then the door opens slowly, and a man walks in. Her heart pumped even harder when she realized she had never seen this man in her life. She do not remember him either from the party. He is tall, he is bulky, and aproaches the bed.

She tries not to scream, but can't avoid crying in fear. She knows this is it.

“Good morning!” says the man

“Who are you?” asked Marla. All her body is trembling with fear. “What are you going to do to me?”

The man seats on the bed next to her and smile.

“I am going to tickle you!”

“What?!”

“I am going to tickle you!”

“Ah? What do you mean?”

“I'll show you!” She moves his big hands over her body and glide his strong but soft fingers over the skin of her stomach, making her organs crunch inside her and she giggles and she looks at him confused and even more terrified than before.

“I thought you were going to rape me!”

“I don't want to rape you! All I want is to tickle you.”

He moves his finger up to her armpits and move them over her skin making her nerves tremble, all her muscles contract and a “hahaha” combine with growl escapes her mouth.
“What, are you gay or something!” she screams, “Look at me! I am fucking naked, tied to this fucking bed in this fucking basement! You can do anything you want with me! Only a gay wouldn't rape me!”

“I'm not gay! And I am not going to rape you! All I want to do is tickle you!”

He moves his fingers fast to her sides and tickle her ribs and waste. She screams, laughing against her will, fighting, struggling, freaking out.

“What am I going to tell my friends? Oh I was kidnapped and tickled! They are going to laugh at me! And I won't even dare to go to the police! You have to rape me you retarded!”

He gets mad and screams at her, “Listen bitch! I am not going to rape you! I am not a rapist! Rape is bad! All I want to do is to tickle you!”

He presses his fingers on her tighs and she starts laughing, screaming and struggling out of control, and this leads to crying, but a different one.

“Is because of me right? I am ugly! I am disgusting! That is why you wouldn't even touch me!”

“Who told you that! You are beautiful! You are the hottest girl I have even brought here!”

“So you are a serial tickler or something?”

“Yes!”

“That's retarded and is gay!”

“I am not gay!”

“Prove it! Rape me!”

“I'm not going to rape you! If you relax a little you might even enjoy the tickling!”

“But I don't want to enjoy it! I want to hate it and regret it and have nightmares for the rest of my life! I want to be somebody... you know the girl who was raped after drinking beyond blackout at a college party! I want to be that girl! And then I'll write a book about how to recover from rape, or the dangers of drinking in parties and I'll be rich! But I can't do any of that if you don't rape me! So please, stop all this tickle crap and rape me!”

“You are insane! You are freaking me out!”

“Oh, I am freaking you out! Only an insane man wouldn't rape me right now! Answer me one thing. Why you can't rape me? Are you impotent?”

“No! I am very capable! I can't rape you because I just don't want to rape you! I'm not a rapist!”

“But you can be one! Think about it! You can be famous! Your friends will envy you and women like to have a bad boy under the sheets.”

“Only in your sick mind! Listen, enough talking. I am not going to rape you and that is final! I brought you here to tickle you!”

Then she spits on his face. “You are a piece of shit You are not a man! You have no balls!”

He wipes the spit out of his face and he is angry. “Alright! Enough of mister nice guy! You are going to regret you did that!”

“Finally!” she prepares her body and her mind to be raped, but then, she fills ten fingers covering all her upper body, from her stomach, waste, ribbs to her armpits, and she is laughing and struggling hysterical almost expelling her longs out, and she is out of control. She had never felt such torture in her life, so much agony, so much internal pain, because as he intensifies the hard tickling, she can't breath, all her muscles contract at maximum pressure and her arms and legs just move out of reflex and all she can do is laugh, scream and cry out loud until everything fades to black.

Marla wakes up, dizzy and with a strong headache. She is in a hospital bed, and she is wearing the cloth she was wearing during the party. She can see and nurse talking to her parents.

“She was found in the beach passed out and brought here intoxicated. We found no bruises or sign of intercourse in her.”

“She has a history of drinking too much.” Marla's mom told the nurse.

Both her parents aproaches her bed.

Dad tells her “Is there anything you want to tell us about where were you?”

Marla can't answer. All she can do is start crying like a baby and hug her dad. “I'm so sorry! I'll be a good girl from now on, I promise!”

Last edited:
Good premise...I'm a fan of people getting what they deserve.

But I think the use of the words "retarded" and "gay" really took away from the story. They're offensive in the way they were used, and it didn't add any depth or characterization to the story. And the girl begging to be raped so she'd have a credible story...? Definitely not my thing.

I'd love to see more detail on the tickling and some info on how he got her there...might make her reconsider future exploits.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back