• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets get it started in here...

classy

Verified
Only 11 days for some and 12 for others!!! I can't help but get excited to see all my great friends and to meet new ones this year. :yayzorz: For all those attending for the first time it is an honor to meet you and I hope you find this event to be as fun, exhilarating, and refreshing as we all do and that you leave with a new sense of family and friends.

To all those that I already know I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE *torture the living heck outta* YOU!!! Opps sorry for that little outburst there! Seriously, you all have become a huge part in my life besides the play, although that is an extra bonus. I look forward to these events more than I can express in words so….. let the countdown begin! :ily:

Oh. for a second there I thought Classy was going to sing some Black Eyed Peas.

11 days for me.

LOL

Shhhh I was singing it, just where no one could hear me. :hello:

You know these gatherings have been for me like a vampire needing blood. I never in my wildest dream think that all these wonderful friendships would happen from 1st coming on this forum and then finally having the guts to attend the gatherings. My heart overflows with such emotions from just getting there and hugging old friends, and also the thought of making new friends that I will get the same overflow the next time around.

For those of you that have never attended, it really is not just a ticklefest, but a gathering of people that share a common interest, all walks of life, younger, older....you get the picture. The friendships are golden and the tickling is the icing on a buffet of cakes!

10 Days, I lay awake a few every night just dreaming of the scenarios now!

Luvs you all.

Last edited:
Good times to make, Good times to Share & Good times to Pass on!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!! I love you all! <33333

13 days for me, i wont be there till sat morning.(Work). so ill be running around like a nut trying to meet everyone when i get there!

So excited! Last year I was excited but had never gone. This year I know what to expect so I'm like 10 times more excited :lol: So many adventures to come! :D :D :D

Did Classy just announce 'let's get it started?"

Only 11 days for some and 12 for others!!! I can't help but get excited to see all my great friends and to meet new ones this year. :yayzorz: For all those attending for the first time it is an honor to meet you and I hope you find this event to be as fun, exhilarating, and refreshing as we all do and that you leave with a new sense of family and friends.

To all those that I already know I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE *torture the living heck outta* YOU!!! Opps sorry for that little outburst there! Seriously, you all have become a huge part in my life besides the play, although that is an extra bonus. I look forward to these events more than I can express in words so….. let the countdown begin! :ily:

that's kinda like the deer announcing deer hunting season is open! :D

To all those that I already know I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE *torture the living heck outta* YOU!!! Opps sorry for that little outburst there!
No need to be sorry. Most who will attend feel exactly the same way. :devil:

First timer here. Looking foward to it. A little nervous but hey, life's an adventure and I'm always up for making new friends I turn 30 2 days before so I'm looking to make to start a new decade in my life with a whole new adventure.

Was at the 2008 NEST (it was my first); missed last year and am looking to make up for it this year. The best people, play and parties ...

Classy's so 3008 and the rest of you are so 2000 and late...

Can't wait to see you, Classy, and everyone else!

10 days!!!!

Can't wait to see/meet all of you!!!!!

Oh and Classy....Philly called, they said they're all out of "KAAWWW-pheeeee" :roflmao:

10 days and counting... even got my room under the wire! Can't wait... and make sure you don't spill any (hot) coffee, Classy. What a waste that would be...

We start counting down the days and making plans (work and otherwise) within a few weeks of the end of every NEST.

*Breathes deeply through the nose* Ahhhhhhh, I can literally smell the anticipation.

R

Or was that Robace...?:p;)

Last edited:
Can't wait... and make sure you don't spill any (hot) coffee, Classy. What a waste that would be...

Uh huh, please tell that to Venray!

Oh and Classy....Philly called, they said they're all out of "KAAWWW-pheeeee" :roflmao:

OMG NOOOOOOO!!!! No worries I will bring my own.... :cynical:

Can't wait to see you, Classy, and everyone else!

I can't wait to see you too! BTW how many more days? hmmm?

First timer here. Looking foward to it. A little nervous but hey, life's an adventure and I'm always up for making new friends I turn 30 2 days before so I'm looking to make to start a new decade in my life with a whole new adventure.

Rustenexcel, I remember my first adventure and I felt the same way. When you leave you will be so happy you made this adventure and leave with a lot of friends in your heart. Can't wait to meet you!

oy...the wait, the wait...it is killing me!!! I want it to be next Thurs already!!

Just read down through all the pre N.E.S.T. posts............ HUM Wait, that doesn't make sence? "Pre NEST Posts"? Anyway. I'm sitting here shaking with anticapation. And I don't even have a Ketcup bottle in my hand. :woot2: I'm killing myself again!!! I just pulled up my Mapquest, and printed out my route to the Hotel. Got my confirmation # and everything. If I havn't lost count this will be my 10th NEST. Still just as excited as I was going to my second. The 5 hour ride always seems like 45 hours. Just can't get there fast enough once I leave home.
I'll be heading out "First thing" Friday morning. 6 AM if all goes well. That will put me at the Hotel around 11 and no later than noon. That makes it 10 days almost to the minute for me. I have just one thing to say.................... Oh Boi Oh Boi Oh Boi Oh Boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back