• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shrink and the Switch (part 2)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Int: The Maxwell Motel, Room # 12

Dr. Katherine Mitchell awoke, slowly opening her eyes. She noticed that she was laying on a couch with her wrists were tied together, as well as her ankles too. There was tape on her mouth as well, obviously to keep her from screaming. Why had Angela done this to her, hadn’t Katherine always been kind to her. Did Katherine bring this on herself by transferring Angela to another facility, did she give up on Angela too easily?

No, Katherine reminded herself that Angela was a problem child and she needed to go where she could be handled properly. Besides, Angela had developed a les crush on her and that was not essential to the rehabilitation process. The whole Florence Nightingale Effect left much to be desired, especially Katherine herself, and that was more than the health care professional could bear.

Then Katherine heard a door open, and then heard it slam shut. She managed to get herself into a sitting position and then Angela walked into the room, carrying a grocery bag.

Angela: Well, looks like you’re finally awake there, sleepyhead. Sorry about knocking you out cold, but something told me that you weren’t going to submit willingly.

Katherine noticed that Angela had changed out of her gown, robe, and slippers. Now she was wearing a tee shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes with no socks. Apparently Angela had gotten in her suitcase and put on different clothes so she wouldn’t have that escaped mental patient look to her, it made sense.

Angela: You’re probably wondering where we are, so I’ll fill you in. We are at a motel not too far from Rochester. In fact, we are at an adult motel, to be be quite frank. You see, my mother used to bring some of her clients here when she couldn’t use the house because of my aunt being unable to take care of me as a kid. People come to this motel for one thing only, to have one helluva time. Still, kidnapping is a crime and I couldn’t risk you calling for help, hence the tape on your mouth. Oh and I had to change my clothes as you can see. Because wearing that gown into the motel office would’ve been a dead give away. Hell, I might as well have worn a sign that said “Look at me, I just escaped from the funny farm”. Now, I’m sure you have questions, and I’m going to answer them. But here’s the deal, Doc, I take that tape off and you better not scream. If you do, I’m going to knock you out with more chloroform, you got me?

Katherine nodded, as her head still hurt from inhaling that awful smelling chemical. Angela slowly took the tape off, and Katherine rotated her jaw muscles a bit, and licked her lips. Angela put a bottle of water to her lips and gave Katherine a drink.

Katherine: Thank you, Angela. Now, my first question is how did you get free in the car.

Angela: Well, one of your orderlies has a crush on me, and I agreed to give him a good tug if he gave me the key to the cuffs. The chloroform I stole from the stock room one night when I was looking for some pills.

Katherine: Okay, well it seems that I’m going to have to fire somebody when I get back. Secondly, how did you pay for this room, and why did you bring me here instead of fleeing on the lamb.

Angela: Well, I borrowed your credit card, and got the best room on the lot. Also, being on the run, ain’t all that fun. Besides, now was my chance to spend quality time with the beautiful and intelligent Dr. Katherine Mitchell.

Katherine blushed slightly at that, because she didn’t think she was beautiful. Being a straight A student in high school had made her rather nerdy, and she never really had time for steady relationships. Angela started to stroke Katherine’s cheek, staring at her doctor with admiration, or infatuation, Katherine didn’t know which.

Katherine: Angela, please, don’t do that.

Angela: Why not, Kate? Do you mind if I call you Kate?

Katherine had a great idea, if she could just use her psychological powers of persuasion, then she could get the upper hand here and escape.

Katherine: I realize that I made a mistake. I never should’ve transferred you like that. I went off half cocked, and made an illogical decision. Clearly, it seems that I’m the only one who can help you. I blame myself for this. If I just would’ve given you another chance, this never would’ve happened. If you just bring me the phone, I’ll call up Rochester Mental Health and cancel the whole transfer. Then we’ll go back to my clinic and move you back into your old room. How does that sound, dear?

Angela: That sounds great, Kate, really? Can I get monthly pedicures, and cigarette privileges too?

Katherine: Of course you can, all you have to do is dial the number and put the phone to my ear and I’ll make this problem go away.

Angela: Okay, but can I ask one more question?

Katherine: Absolutely, what’s that?

Angela pulled Katherine’s head close so that they were nose to nose. Then Angela’s expression went from being sweet to stone cold.

Angela: Do I look like an idiot?

Katherine: What, Angela, listen to me-

Angela: ANSWER MY QUESTION, DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT?

Katherine: No, of course you don’t, I was only trying to help this situation. Please, please believe me.

Angela paused, then her expression softened.

Angela: I know you’re trying to help, but I have to face facts, Kate. And it’s simple, once I let you go, I’m going to be hunted down by the cops. Now that is something that I’m not too fond of. However it seems that I have no other choice since I don’t feel like being locked up in a padded cell with shitty food, and no T.V. and cigarette privledges Yes, I will flee, but not until after.

Katherine: After, after what?

Angela got up and walked around Katherine, who just remained seated and still confused.

Then Katherine felt her legs being lifted up, and then Angela set the terrified woman’s legs up onto the coffee table in front of the couch

Katherine: No, Angela, what are you doing?

Angela: Relax, Dr. Katherine, it’s time for our therapy session. And I think it’s time we drop formalities, you call me Angie and I might call you Kate.

Katherine: What therapy session, I can’t treat you when I’m tied up, Angie.

Angela: I’m helping you take a load off here. And while I’m at it, I think I’ll let that chestnut hair down too.

Angela undid the bun in Katherine’s hair and then used her fingers to smooth the hair down, so that it hit the top of the brunette’s shoulders. Her hands lightly ruffled the older woman’s hair lovingly.

Angela: Quite simply a beautiful mane of hair, so silky!

Katherine fidgeted uncomfortably as Angela touched her hair, it caused goosebumps to form on her neck.

Angela: Now, this is a role reversal therapy session, I’m going to treat you to something I like to call, Feeling What Your Patients Feel.

Katherine: And what is that, exactly?

Angela: Well, Kate, earlier you mentioned that you didn’t have one funny bone in your entire body. And when I called your bluff, you didn’t fold. Instead those dimples gave you away. Then I bet you were thinking, “Oh well, so what if she knows that I’m ticklish, it’s not like she’ll ever have a chance to tickle me” right Doc?

Katherine’s eyes got wide, and suddenly she realized why she was here now. Then she felt Angela’s breath close to her ear, and a chill went down her spine.

Angela(whispering) Well, it seems that I have a chance to tickle you now, don’t I?

Katherine: No, you wouldn’t.

The blonde girl came from out behind the couch so that she faced her doctor.

Angela: Kate, I’m going to take you for a little trip down to my memory lane. We’re going to play a little game that my mother played with me on occasion after school.

Katherine gulped and then watched as Angela went over to the wall and closed the blinds. Then she turned off the lights, darkening the room.

Katherine: Ahhhh, Angie, what are you doing, I can’t see.

Angela: That’s the point, silly, I want you to feel what I’m going to do to you, not see what I’m going to do. Lucky for me, I can roam around in the dark. Call it ninja senses if you will, but I call it being lucky to roam around in the dark.

Katherine: No, Angie, please. Please don’t do this.

Angela walked into the bedroom and shut the door. The only light in the entire motel room was coming from the crack at the bottom of the door. Katherine struggled in her bonds, she had to get free. The last thing she needed was to be tickled by an insane woman. That, and who knows what else Angela would do to her. After all, she admitted that she had a crush on her, which could lead to the blonde doing naughty things to the poor bound psychiatrist. All Katherine could do now, was wait for the inevitable.

Angela(off-screen): Oh Kaaaatharine!

Katherine(calling): Please Angela, stop this madness.

Angela(off-screen): I’m coming for you, Katherine. Soon, you will be MINE!

Fifteen seconds later….

The bedroom door opened, and Angela emerged. Then she shut the door almost completely shut, with just a hint of light that covered half of Katherine’s upper body. Angela walked towards Katherine and then vanished into the shadows. Now Katherine couldn’t see where she was, and that made her feel even more scared.

Katherine: Angela, where are you?

Angela: First, your shoes need to come off.

Katherine: No, don’t.

Angela: It’s been a long day, you really need to take a load off and relax, and I’ll help you do that.

Katherine: No, Angela, leave my shoes on!

But then Katherine felt her burgundy high heeled pumps get plucked off her stocking feet. A wave of cool air washed over the warm, sweaty, nylon covered soles. Then Katherine heard two thuds, knowing that her shoes had hit the floor. The next thing Katherine felt was Angela’s hands rubbing her left foot.

Angela: That’s right, doctor lady, just sit back and relax while I massage these feet. Wow, I can’t believe how sweaty your stocking feet are. What time did you put your shoes on, today?

Katherine: What is wrong with you, Angela?

Angela: I detect a certain scent, and I wonder what it could be. It smells like, LEATHER!
Angela ran her nose up and down Katherine’s sole, which tickled a little. Katherine held in her laughter though, she wouldn’t give in until she absolutely couldn’t take it any more. Angela was sniffing her foot like a dog, and it grossed the psychiatrist out.

Katherine: No, don’t smell my feet, it’s not right.

Angela: Hmmm, these smell like a size eight to me.
(holding her nose now)
Whew, your feet sure do stink, Katherine. I didn’t know that the feet of a shrink could stink, peeee-uuuuu!

Then Angela cracked up after realizing how cartoonish her voice sounded just then. Katherine groaned and rolled her eyes in agony.

Katherine: If you think my foot odor is offensive, then don’t smell them!

Angela: Mmmmm, I like the way they stink, it’s so strong and leathery.

Katherine: Stop it, Angela, this is not a healthy way to indulge your foot fetish.

Angela: And what would be a healthy way to indulge my fetish, sweet Katherine?

Katherine: Asking my permission to touch my feet would be a start.

Angela: My dear sweet Dr. Katherine, may I smell your feet?

Katherine bit her lip, she wanted to say no but then again she didn’t want to risk pissing off Angela in the process.

Katherine: Yes, Angela, go ahead.

Angela grinned and sniffed Katherine’s other stocking foot, running her nose up and down like she did before. Katherine smiled widely when she did that, as she felt the nose tickle her foot again. Angela noticed this and was relieved.

Angela: Ahhhh, so you are ticklish, I knew it!

Then the wicked blonde raked her nails along Katherine’s sole, Katherine bit her lip and held in her laughter.

Angela: Oh no you don’t, I want to hear you laugh. C’mon Katherine, laugh for me.

Angela used all ten of her fingers to tickle Katherine’s left foot. Ten seconds later, Katherine finally caved in and started to giggle.

Katherine: EEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA OH NOOOOO!

Angela: Oh yes, tickle, tickle, tickle!

Angela tickled harder and faster, which caused Katherine to laugh much louder.

Katherine: PLEEEEHEEEEEEAAAAASE ANGIEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE!

Angela was merciless, and proceeded to tickle both stocking feet. Five nails for each foot, scratching Katherine’s arch, her heel, and even the balls of her feet too. She paid little attention to the stocking toes and gave them a quick once over. Katherine howled and threw her head back in agony, pleading with her captor to stop. But Angela was like a kid with a new toy, she didn’t want to stop. The fact that Katherine’s nylons were thick, and a chocolate brown, made them eye candy to Angela.

After five minutes, Angela stopped and gave her poor psychiatrist a much needed break. Katherine leaned her head back and sighed with content. Hopefully Angela had her fun and she would stop her ridiculous and childish game now. Closing her eyes, Katherine relaxed and felt her breathing composure return to normal. Then the light came back on and Katherine’s eyes immediately opened.

Angela: Don’t fall asleep on me, Kate, we’re not done yet?

Katherine: Oh please, Angie, you’ve had your fun with my feet, now let’s go back to the institution.

Angela: Correction, Kate, I’ve had fun with your stocking feet. But I haven’t had fun with your bare feet, yet.

Katherine: Oh no, NOT THAT!

Angela: Oh yeah, Kate, it’s time to shed these stockings, and get some air on your naked feetsies. And I’ll even make a little game out of it, watch this.

Angela untied the scarf around Katherine’s ankles and was surprised that Katherine’s legs tried to kick her. But Angela pinned down her legs, stretched out the toes of her stockings and tied them together.

Angela: There, get out of that, if you can.

The brunette struggled, but her nylons were tightly conjoined like Siamese twins.

Katherine(surprised): How, how did you tie my stockings in a knot so quick with just one hand?

Angela: Don’t act so surprised, Doc, you read my file. Did you skip the section where it said that I was a Brownie for two years and learned how to tie knots with just one hand.

Katherine remembered now, but it didn’t matter as Angela’s knowledge of knots was not helping her situation, but only making it worse. Angela placed a hand on the tops of Katherine’s feet. Then slowly made her fingers crawl up the legs of her captive.

Angela(singing): The itsy bitsy spiders crawled up the doctor’s legs.
Katherine cringed as she felt Angela’s fingers crawl further, past her kneecaps and then underneath her skirt. Katherine was wearing thigh highs, and could feel Angela’s fingers leaving the nylon runway and hitting bare skin.

Katherine: No, Angie, you get out of my skirt this instant.

Angela(continuing) : Down came her stockings, which were now inside out.

With all her might Angela peeled the stockings all the way down Katherine’s alabaster legs, then off her feet and actually were turned inside out. Katherine groaned as her size eights were now naked. Her unpolished toes began to curl in fear of what was going to happen to them.

Angela(continuing) I said to the doctor, “Get ready to shout and screech”!

She grabbed Katherine’s feet on that note, and retied her ankles. Only this time, she crossed the ankles as she tied them back up.

Angela: Because Angie is going to tickle your BARE FEET, MUAH HA HA HA!!!!

Katherine winced as Angie dove her nails against her naked soles, and then roared with laughter, shaking her head from side to side with her mane flying like tornado.

Katherine: WAAAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY BARE FEEEHEEEEEEEEET, NOOOOOOO!

Angela: Awwww, Katherine’s got pretty feet, look at how soft they are! Cutchie, cutchie, cutchie, Katherine, laugh for me.

Katherine: EEEHEEEHEHEHHEE NOOOHOOOHOOOH

Angela: Do you ever walk barefoot, cause those feetsies look like they’ve never seen the sun. Or are you just so ticklish that the thought of having your feet open for an attack is to much for you to bear.

Katherine: STAAAAAHAAAAAAAP

Angela: Well Kate, all you can bear now is your feet, ha ha ha!

Then Angela stopped and gave each one of Katherine’s soles a quick kiss. Then she got up and left the living room. Katherine’s hair looked like a train wreck from Angela ruffling it and shaking her head a lot. Her glasses were even fogged a bit, and Katherine herself was starting to perspire a little because she was still wearing her suit coat and the temperature was warm enough in the room.

Angela came back, holding two items in each hand, one was a hairbrush and the other was an electric tootbrush.

Katherine: Oh thank you, Angie, I can just feel how messy my hair is right now. I’m sorry if I have bad breath, but there’s some mints in my purse if you’ll retrieve them for me.

Angela: Oh Kate, you’re too cute, I don’t think your breath stinks.

But then she kneeled back down and sniffed both of Katherine’s bare feet and made a face.

Katherine: Angie, God, don’t do that, my feet smell.

Angela: Your feet don’t smell, they stink, they reek, and I love them for it. However, I’m not a beautician, so doing your hair is out. Besides this isn’t a slumber party, if it was I’d be watching movies with you and painting your toenails a pretty shade of Tickle Me Pink. No, my sweet, this hairbrush is for your soles. And this little gizmo, is for your toes!.

Katherine: Oh no, NOT AGAIN

Angela: And again and again and again. Here I come, Kate, ready or not, your feet I got!

The electric toothbrush came to life and Katherine screamed as it got closer and closer and closer to her terrified toes which could only curl in fear.

To be continued….

Last edited:
JT, as I said in my post in part 1, this was really worth the set-up in the first part! This was simply of the finest kind of enjoyment for me! You never disappoint, do you? At least not that I have read!

Now let's get on to part 3! I can't wait!

Thanks!

By the way, check out my sig! Someone has joined my favorites!

Once again you have left me wanting to read more. Your setup moved into this part nicely good work keep it comming.

Thank you my friends, the next part will be even better, that I promise!!!!!

I've known an Angela or two, in my time. The way you characterize her reminds me of someone I went to college with. I don't know if she had a thing for feet or tickling, but I wouldn't have doubted it. She would just give the strangest looks that made you worry about what she might be thinking. And some of the things she said to me would make me careful to be very choosy about how I worded things when I talked to her. I enjoyed reading that. :)

Jersey, dude, this story is getting real good. I love the way you set things up in part 1. You've read my stories before, sometimes you need to set everything up before you get to the good parts. I love stories with a plot, and character development. You are doing a wonderful job. Can't wait to read more.....

Thank you Prime. Don't forget that you were an inspiration to my writing style. I wouldn't be the writer I am today, if it wasn't for you and Suikoden. Stay tuned for the next part which will be posted tonight, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

jersey_tickler, I've very much enjoyed this whole chain of chapters, especially this one. I'm looking forward to whatever follows.

It took me four hours total, and two different computers to finish this part. Since this was finally the chapter with tickling in it, I really wanted it to be furnished like a brand spanking new living room set. That and I also wanted to establish how crazy Angie really was, and how her doctor tried to use her psychological training to get out of this situation. Unfortunately, Angie is also quite intelligent, despite the fact that she's a mental patient lol! But I really wanted to capture the fear of the captured brunette, and how being tickled was scarier for her than public speaking. Anyway, just having a little nostalgic moment as I work on the final part of this series, it's always the sad part of the writing process. Think of it like clearing out your locker after school is out. Sure you don't have to go to class but ya miss your friends!

Nice tale! Like the nerd series. Nothing like a mental lesbian to bring the fires of fear into a straight woman.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back