• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Probably not the kind of person that would fit in well here, but hi anyways

ZachskiD

been a semi-lurker for a few years, thought it'd be polite to actually introduce myself.

I'm ZachskiD. Don't ask what the "D" stands for, I don't remember anymore, lol.

And, well, the reason I don't think I fit in that well here is... I'm gay, and a guy. Strictly into M/M and */M tickling, although I'll settle for the occasional F/M tickling picture *closes one eye and pretends it's a guy doing the tickling*

Of course, this happens to be a community that thrives off of /F tickling, so sad to say, even my lurking has been rather spotty. At the same time, there's a lot of /M stuff here that I can't find anywhere else, mostly as far as cartoon clips goes.

But seriously. Despite the discrepancy, this does seem like a nice community, and if nothing else, I'll come out of lurking to give out a "hullo!"

So... uh...

hullo!

Howdy, congrats on the delurk. There's not a whole lot of m/m material here, but there is some, like you said.

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

hey welcome to the group!!!!!!!!!!!

look around and youll be pretty amazed that a lot of producers and writers are getting into the */m side these days.
Im sure youll find what your lookin for, if not atleast some cool people to talk to till you do

Congrats on delurking! I don't see a reason why you shouldn't fit right in. :)

Welcome to posting and don't worry, everyone is welcome here and fits in, in there own way. :)

Welcome!!!.
you will find what your looking for give it time!

Thanks all for the positive reception :D

At least the people here are nice, even if the stuff I like comes about rarer than often.

I will, however, say something that I read in a topic here.

Oddly enough, watching videos of real people being tickled is just... eh. The bondage is usually unimaginative (I'm also quite a bondage geek), the reaction is either fake or underwhelming...

Meanwhile, cartoons are over the top but believable, there's no limit to the amount of situations that one can be put into, and... well, it's just cute, alright? XD

as such, I'll mostly hang around the Mainstream List/Clips forums, for the cartoons. Of course, I might drop by the artwork forum, too, simply because there's some good stuff there, too.

:welcome:
Welcome to the TMF!

I'm a newbie too and I am finding out it is nice just because the people here are like a big family. They get to know you and you get to know them.
:gathering:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back