• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shrink and the Switch (part 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, I lied, I didn't post it tonight like I said I would. But I just couldn't get these ideas out of my head fast enough and onto the screen. Let's see, where did we leave off. Oh yeah, the electric toothbrush had been turned on and was heading for Dr. Katherine's terrified toes!

Katherine wailed as she felt the electric toothbrush graze her big toe and swirl around the sensitive digit. Angela used the hairbrush to tickle the sole as well. The fact that her toes and sole were tickled at the same time, brought tears to the psychiatrist’s eyes. Angela grinned evilly as she tickled Katherine’s foot, and moved the electric toothbrush down to the index toe, so that it could get the same treatment. The ticklish shrink could only buck and squirm in agony as the hairbrush scratched every inch of her sole.

Katherine: PLEEEEEHEEEEEEAAAAASE ANGIE, NO MORE TICKLING EHEEEHEEEEEHEEEE

Angela: No more tickling, I never heard a worse idea in my life. How can I stop tickling you when you still got clothes on. You can be so silly sometimes, Katherine!

Katherine shook her head from side to side, and continued to weep as the foot tickling continued. Then Angela stopped and told Katherine she was done. Katherine smiled but she didn’t smile for to long when she heard what Angela had to say next.

Angela: Now your other foot.

Katherine: NO, NOT MY OTHER FOOT.

Like déjà vu, Angela did the same treatment to the other foot. She brushed the sole with the hairbrush, and tickled all five toes with the electric toothbrush. Katherine giggled hysterically and begged Angela to stop which only made Angela tickle harder, so that ended the begging charade.She was so relieved when Angela got down to her pinky toe, and surprisingly stopped her torturing. Katherine breathed a sigh of relief and threw her head back against the couch. The she cringed as she felt Angela separate her big toe from her index toe.

Angela: Guess what, Katherine, I can see in between your TOES!

Katherine: NO, DON’T DO IT!

But Angela had a wicked idea, and she couldn’t ignore a wicked idea when it involved tickling. She put the bristle part in between the two toes and then flicked the ON button.

Katherine: WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAA! EHEHEHEEEEE NOT THERE, OH GOD, NOT THEEHEHEEEEERE!

But Angela continued to brush in between Katherine’s toes. And didn’t stop until she tickled in between all five of her toes. Then she went to the other foot and did the same thing, tickling in between those toes as well. When she was done, she planted a tiny kiss on all ten toes, one at a time.

Angela: Very good, little toes (kiss), this is your reward (kiss) for being (kiss) such (kiss) good little (kiss) guinea piggies.
Angela laughed at her own joke, and Katherine couldn’t help but enjoy her toes being kissed, it felt good and soothing like a massage. Then Angela grabbed both of Katherine’s big toes and made eye contact with the psychiatrist.

Angela: Say, Katherine, do you like to play This Little Piggy?

Katherine: No, I certainly do not. I’m a Cum Laude Graduate for crying out loud, and have a Ph.D. Therefore, I don’t participate in childish games being played with my feet.

Angela: Well, you may not want to play, but your toes do. Look at those little piggies wiggle, such cute little piggies.

Katherine: Don’t you dare, Angie.

Angela tugged both Katherine’s big toe and began to recite the rhyme.

Angela: These little piggy went to the funny farm!

Katherine: Stop, this instant, it’s not funny.

Angela: These little piggies busted out!

Katherine: Angie stop, I am not a child for heaven’s sake.

Angela: But I am a child at heart, Kate. These little piggies smoked cigarettes.
And these little piggies had none. And these little piggies….

Katherine shut her eyes and bit her lip.

Katherine: Don’t!

Angela grinned with delight and then slowly and softly began to recite her last verse.

Angela: These little piggies went WEE WEE WEE WEE ALLLLL THE WAAAAAAY HOME, MUAH HA HA HA

And when reciting “Alllll the waaaaay home”, Angela tickled Katherine’s feet with all ten fingernails.

Katherine: AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAA STAHAHAHAAAP TICKLING MY FEEEEHEEEEET, I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Angela: Well, you may find this hard to believe, Doc, but I am going to stop tickling your feet. I just like to leave an exclamation point at the end of the piggies game, he he he!

Katherine was relieved to hear that, but then her eyes widened as Angela started to undid the three buttons on her burgundy blazer.

Katherine: Oh now what are you doing, Angie?

Angela: Well, Katherine, my sweet, I am simply undressing you some more.

Katherine: No, Angie, don’t undress me.

Angela: But why, sweet, sweet Katherine?

Katherine: Because I don’t want you to see me in my underwear.

Angela: But I want to see you in your underwear, silly. And you’ve had a long day and you need to get out of these stuffy clothes and relax more.

Katherine: I’m relaxed enough, and I don’t need to lose more clothes.

Angela pulled Katherine’s blazer off, and then untouched her blouse. Then she slowly began to unbutton it. Katherine winced, as each button was undone, and then tensed up when her blouse was all the way open.

Angela: Oh wow, your bra matches your white blouse, how nice.

Then she pulled the blouse off and let it join Katherine’s blazer, stockings, and expensive pumps on the floor. Now all Angela had on was her cream colored bra and burgundy skirt.

Angela: There we are, that’s better. Wow, look at that adorable cleavage. Awww, and look at those twins all snug in that cushy bra. She tickled the tops of Katherine’s breasts after she said that.

Katherine: Teeheeheeheeeee don’t touch me there, you pervert!

Angela: Oh, pervert am I. Well, Dr. Katherine, the pervert is going to tickle your flat tummy.

And with that, she pushed Katherine into the couch and pounced on her like a cat would a mouse. With one hand, she held Katherine’s arms down at the wrists, and used her other hand to tickle her belly.

Angela: Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, Katherine!

Katherine: NOOOO NAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA OH MY HAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAHAAA NOT MY TUMMY!

Angela had a blast tickling Katherine’s flat pale stomach. Her nails prodded and poked at every piece of bare flesh they could find. Katherine bucked wildly like a wild colt trying to be broken by a cowboy. Angela actually enjoyed the ride and got into it, waving her arm in the air like a cowgirl.

Angela: Yeeeehaaaaa, waaahoooo, ride em cowgirl!

Then both her hands started to tickle Katherine’s ribs, and that made Katherine laugh louder and louder. Her voice had become hoarse by now and she desperately needed a drink of water. Sweater perspired from her brow, and her hair was slightly damp. After Angela had fun tickling her ribs, she stopped and soothed back Katherine’s hair.

Angela: Awwwww, is my widdle ticklish gurl not feeling good.

Katherine looked up at Angela, teary eyed and nodded.

Angela: Well I know what will make my widdle girl feel better.

Angela hopped off the couch and bent her head down to Katherine’s belly, and then blew and loud raspberry over her navel.

Katherine: EEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Angela: Did you like that?

Katherine: NOOOOO

Angela: Oh I’m sorry, let me try again.

Angela blew a second raspberry, and Katherine screeched again. Then a third one that was twice as long. Katherine cried with laughter and whimpered like a wounded animal. When was this going to end?

Angela got back on top of Katherine and started to tickle her armpits. Katherine giggled like mad, and then put her arms back down. Angela frowned and put them back up to tickle them some more. Once again, Katherine laughed and put them down. Angela was getting irritated now, and was about to lose her cool. But then a light bulb went off in her head, and she smiled to herself. Climbing off the couch, she pulled Katherine off the couch causing her to yelp, then dragged her to the bedroom by the scarf around her wrists. Katherine kicked her legs as she was dragged.

Katherine: Where are you taking me?

Angela: I’m taking this to the bedroom now, it’s time we raised the stakes a bit.

Katherine had no idea what that meant, but when they got to the bedroom, she felt Angela lift her up onto the bed. Katherine’s face slumped down on the bed, and felt her glasses get fogged up by her breath. Then she felt herself getting turned over, but she couldn’t see with her glasses still fogged up. But she heard a snap and then a zip, and she immediately began to panic. Angela was taking off her skirt.

Katherine: NO, NOT MY SKIRT, LEAVE IT ON!

Angela: Hell no, baby, I want to see if your underwear matches your bra.

The blonde yanked Katherine’s skirt off her legs, and then threw it out the room to join the pile of clothing in the living room. Katherine was only wearing her cream bra and her red satin panties.

Angela: Awwwww, I just love your red underwear. My cute little Katherine Kitty, he he he.

Katherine whined as she felt Angela check her out, it was too embarrassing.

Angela: Your glasses are all fogged up, let’s take those off too.

Katherine felt her glasses removed, and now everything was blurry. But it wasn’t because of her vision, she was near sighted. It was because her mascara was running down from her eyes. The once professional and well kempt Dr. Katherine had been transformed into Katherine the train wreck tickle victim. Her hair was a mess, her face was flushed and her cheeks were stained with mascara. And to top it off, she was in her underwear in front of her own patient.

Katherine: Angie, please, this has gone too far, I beg you to stop this madness.

Angela: Oh contraire Katherine my dear, this has not yet begun to go too far.

Then Katherine felt Angela get on top of her again, and quick as a flash she had untied her wrists and then quickly tied her wrists to the bed posts. Then she went down and freed her ankles, then tied each ankle to the bed posts. Katherine was spread eagled, and all her tickle spots were open for attack.

Angela: Now, my sweet tickle toy, there’s nothing you can do while I tickle your armpits, MUAH HA HA HA!

Katherine: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To be continued…….

Ending? Oh no sir, this isn't over yet, not by a long shot. Besides it's time for everyone to learn the significance of the title, and the next part will feature that. I'm working on part 4 and it will be done tonight at the latest. And thank you all for the nice comments so far!

I think the tables need to be turned eventually.

The ending is good it leaves me in suspense

Ending? Oh no sir, this isn't over yet, not by a long shot. Besides it's time for everyone to learn the significance of the title, and the next part will feature that. I'm working on part 4 and it will be done tonight at the latest. And thank you all for the nice comments so far!

I vote yes to the first two quotes and to the third quote I simply say, "Hurry up JT! I am enjoying this story so much I need to read the next part, and the next part, and the next part...!"

Well I hate to break this good vibe, but I'm afraid Angie won't be tickled. Bear in mind, Katherine is a professional and she would never partake in tickling someone out of revenge, she's too straight to do something like that. Besides Angie would like it too much, remember the first part of my series, she loved being stripped and tickled by her mother. No, Angie getting taken to the maximum security ward would be a bigger punishment, because then she'd be all alone.

Stay tuned for the next part, my friends, I'm working on it as I type to you right now.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back