• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday night for the untalented and broke

Iroc18269

TMF Expert
For those of us not attending the talent show/dinner

Im thinking of hitting up Chickie and Petes saturday evening, those of you not familiar its a crabhouse/huge sportsbar 10mins from the hotel. And the price isnt bad.

the only problem i see is transportation, i can only fit 3 uncomfortably in my camaro.....

Plus the phillies are playing the mets that afternoon so I can go make fun of the mets fans! ha!

If you're a mets fan im just sorry for you:blaugh:

If anyone else has a better idea, have at it, im open for suggestions.

I think myself and a few others are looking to hit up South Street that night. There are probably going to be a couple different groups planning on doing all sorts of things. This is an awesome idea I have never been there but the sports crowd would probably be a little much for. Unless of course we're cheering on my Flyers!

yeah like i said, im just shooting out ideas. ill go wherever theres food and good times a
and someone willing to listen to my stories...

and for the flyers, we will find out tonight after they crush the devils .. :)

Sweet i started a little mutiny! No prob Joe, I wont let anyone be bored or hungry come saturday night! No idea on whats going on yet but im sure we'll figure it out.

Maybe we all can go for pizza ? then have a play party in the meeting room ???

Joe

Maybe we all can go for pizza ? then have a play party in the meeting room ???

Joe

FYI, the hotel meeting rooms are only available to us at certain times.
I'm hoping one of these years we'll have a large enough attendance and
rooms reserved that we can have access 24 hours a day. Until then,
respect the hours we do have it available, so that the hotel wants to
invite us back again ;)

The rooms are fairly large, and you might be surprised at how many
people you can fit in one.

Also, at/about 11pm, there will be a party starting. Do come join us ;)

Lee

Not sure about anyone else. But, we were informed when we made our reservations that in room parties were not going to be allowed. So, if folks plan to hang in their rooms with friend, it would probably be a good idea to keep things tame so they don't send security to break them up.

Is the party at 11, Rev Jamie's usual party? Wasn't sure if he'd be able to do it this year with the new baby and all.

So i shouldn't bring the bullhorn to the hotel Ann?? roger that. lol,

And Joe, im down with pizza and keepin it simple in the meeting room.. or the broom closet... or wherever we can go, i dont mind. Or going with the south street gang to ride dirty or whatever they're doing.

im sure someone will look at me Sat night and go "now what iroc? weren't you planning something?

And Lee.. ill def come to any party/secret quiet party at 11 ;)

i think i'd be down for saturday night festivities with you guys. i paid for dinner at the talent show but i might be willing to eat the cost to go hang out. i'll let ya know when it gets closer to then.

Hi Ann ,
Glad to see you guys are comming .. You made me feel welcome last year .

So far I have a few that are interested in the South Street thing. We also may see if any out of towners want to seem of the big local Philly sights and possibly do a cheesesteak run. We tend to make a finite desicion then and there. I think it will depend on how many want to go and what they were looking to do. Hopefully the weather here will be better by then. But if the weather is good hitting Penn's Landing or other areas is usually a great time to just get out and walk and there are some amazing resturants to try. Really if you have the free time getting out and having a nice meal is the winner over pizza. There are some awesome things to do. I had heard that some people wanted to be Rocky at least once and other things like that.

And Joe I highly doubt Lee is ticklish but good luck trying on that one.

Hiya Fire... I much rather have a nice dinner too ; but money is tight right now . Otherwise I 'd probly pay the $45. at the show . Hmmmm... Fire is Very Ticklish !!

The weather is supposed to be fantastic, so whatever you do in Philly (and it's such a great city to be a tourist in!) you'll at least have the perfect setting ;)

Lee

The weather is supposed to be great, I am into seeing some of Philly Sat night!

oh boy i hope i can wake up on sunday morning. after all the festivities saturday night..

I wouldnt want to miss something important ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back