• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New series from your friendly neighborhood jersey_tickler

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I am deeply shocked that Scinsor has flown the coop, as I have not spoken with him in such time. Since he is MIA, and since I am still waiting on Jamie for the next part of The Writer and the Realtor, I have decided to yet write another project.

I am going to write a five part series, featuring different types of lees. The setting takes place in a mansion that is haunted and will feature a unique type of evil that craves laughter and tickling all who lives there. Sound good, I hope so.

The first trio will feature a guy and a girl, college students. The next female will be a thirty four year old woman. And the last woman will be a twenty eight year old female. Each story will be different and feature different types of evil lers. And each lee/lees will be there during a different month. The first month will be October, the next will be November and the third will be taking place in March.

If you have any more comments or questions, feel free to PM me. I apologize for not being able to do my latest installment of The Shrink and the Switch, but my GF needed me last night, so that's why I couldn't deliver.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back