• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shrink and the Switch (part 4)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Angela was relentless, as she hopped on top of Katherine’s stomach and plunged her ten fingers into the shrink’s armpits. Katherine tittered and tattered and was frustrated because she couldn’t move her limbs to kick Angela off her.

Angie: Tickle pits, tickle pits, tickle pits, I love to tickle pits. Hey Doc, isn’t this the pits, ha ha ha!

Katherine: STAHAHAHAHAAAAAP TICKLING MEEHEHEHEEEEE AHAAAHAAAND TEHEEEHEEEAAASING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela: What’s that, Katherine, I can’t understand you when you laugh like that.

It seemed that Angela’s verbal teasing was throwing more gasoline into the fire for Katherine, as she found the crazed blonde’s taunts to be utterly annoying. Angela tickled the armpit’s harder, which made Katherine roar louder with laughter. The intelligent psychartrist was babbling like the very same lunatics that she treated on a regular basis.

Angela: Hmmmm, you’re getting a little sweaty in there, Katherine.

Angela bent down to sniff Katherine’s armpits, which Katherine found more disgusting than sniffing her feet. Angela wrinkled her nose and waved fresh air toward her face.

Angela: Whew, you sure are a ripe one today, aren’t you?

Katherine: Well if you stopped tickling me, I wouldn’t sweat so much.

Angela: Excuses, excuses, but there’s no way I’m touch those armpits anymore when they’re so sweaty, ugh!

Katherine: Angie, please, tell me what you want.

Angela: Whatta ya mena, Kate?

Katherine: I mean what will it take for you to end this madness. I am willing to give you twenty thousand dollars to let me go. I can afford it, I have no children and I live in a apartment. Please, name your price.

Angela thought about that for a minute, putting a finger to her chin.

Angela: Now that you mention it, there is something I want.

Katherine: Name it, just say the word and it’s yours.

Angela: Glad to hear you say that, Kat! Because what I want is to LICK YOU FROM YOUR HEAD TO YOUR TOES, MUAH HA HA HA HA!

Katherine: NO, Angie, no, I will pay you twenty thousand dollars. There’s no way you can turn that down.

Angela: Oh yes I can, because all the money in the world couldn’t persuade me to give the beautiful Dr. Katherine Mitchell a tongue bath.

Katherine’s eyes widened in horror, she was clearly dealing with a psychopath and all her psychological training hadn’t prepared her for this.

Angela: I’ll be right back, lovely.

Then Angela hopped off the bed, blew Katherine a kiss and walked out the door. She returned a moment later with a shiny pair of scissors.

Katherine: What are you going to do with those?

Angela: Oh, don’t worry your pretty head, I’m just going to free your girls from that itchy bra you’re wearing.

Katherine: Oh no, Angie, don’t!

Angela held the scissors high and opened and closed them twice.

Angela: Snip, snip, he he he!

Then she cut the line between the two cups and the bra was cut free. Katherine’s 34 Cs were now exposed and all the psychiatrist could do was blush in embarrassment at having her breasts exposed.

Katherine: Nooooooo

Angela: Oh yes, look at those glorious tits you have, Mmmmmm!

Katherine continued to blush, it was too humiliating for her to be half naked in front of her own patient like this.

Angela: Now, for our next session, I call this Blind Girl’s Bluff. I’m going to blindfold you and then do all sorts of crazy things to you.

Angela pulled out a scarf and tied it around Katherine’s eyes, the older woman tried to shake her head but Angie held it still and finally won. Then a minute or two passed, and Katherine couldn’t figure out what Angie was up to. Her questions were answered when she heard a button click and the sound of a flash, Angie had taken her photo. She had taken a photo of Katherine without any clothes on, with her tits exposed no less.

Angela: Ha, ha, now that is a keeper. I’m going to call this photo, Angie’s favorite tickle toy in the whole wide world.

Katherine: How could you, Angie, how could you do that.

Angela: Hell, easy, I just positioned the camera so that I got a full shot of your bound, half naked body and I pushed the button. And presto, I got a picture of the shrink in her sexy satin underwear, he he he!

Katherine: Please, please promise me you won’t put that on the Internet.

Angela: Of course not, Katherine, my sweet, this one is going into my private collection.

Katherine breathed a sigh of relief, that was good news. She didn’t have to worry about her reputation as a mental health professional being jeopardized. Still, she shuddered at the thought of her photo hung up on a wall or in an album in a trophy category.

Angela: Now, I’m going to play a little game called, Feathers, Tongues, and Nails. I’m going to use all three of those items on your gorgeous model hot body. She went to the side of the bed and got close to Katherine’s ear.

Angela: I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking; feathers, tongues, and nails, oh my. Feathers, tongues and nails, oh my, he he he!

Katherine began to whimper, knowing that she was going to be tickled once again. She braced herself for the worst, and prayed silently that it would be over soon. Knowing Angie, it probably wouldn’t be, but Katherine was an optimist.

Soon she could feel something soft caressing the sole of her foot, and it made Katherine giggle like crazy. Katherine could tell it was a feather because soon she felt the quill being scribbled on her sole like Angie was writing a list. The shrink laughed and laughed, until Angie suddenly stopped. Then she felt the feather tickle her other foot and she burst out laughing as it was an unexpected surprise. The feather traveled all along her sole and tickled each toe individually as Katherine wiggled them in agony and frustration. Then she felt Angie stop, and the anticipation of where she was going to be tickled next was really scaring her.

Angela: Now where should I tickle next, your neck, your armpits, under your arms, or your titties? I’ll let your imagination figure that one out, he he!

Katherine felt goosebumps form once again, Angie was a wicked tickler. Not being able to see where she was going to get tickled next was way too intense and it even made her feel more vulnerable. Her whole body froze in fear, like a deer in headlights. Then she felt a soft poking around her navel and started to laugh once again.

Katherine: TEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE OH LORD, ANGIEEEEHEHEEEE DON’T TICKLE MY BELLYBUTTON EHEHHAHHHAA!

Angela: But I wuv tickling your itty bitty, innie, bellybutton. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.

Katherine continued to giggle as the feather kept swirling faster and faster around her bellybutton, and was relieved that Angela didn’t spend too much time on it. Then when the tickling stopped, so did Katherine’s heart. Where would Angie strike next, hopefully it wouldn’t be her breasts she thought. After a moment passed, she felt something warm and wet glide across her toes. Katherine gasped loudly, Angie was licking her toes.

Katherine: Whaaahaaaaaa what are you eheeheheeeeeheeee doing?

Angela: I love your toes, Katherine, they’re so cute. And it excites me so much!

Angela then began to lightly nibble and bite Katherine’s feebly wiggling toes.

Katherine: Heeeheeheeeey, don’t eat my toes!

Angela: Why ever not, I’m hungry, and your little piggie wiggies taste soooooo good! Mmmmm, where’s that adorable baby toe.

Katherine giggled more as Angela nibbled on her baby toe, and then felt all five fingernails all over her foot. She laughed, and shook her head again. Then she felt Angela stop and pause, then tickle again. Then stop, and tickle again. It drove Katherine insane, she began babbling incoherently and wheezing out her laughter. Katherine then heard footsteps, noting that Angie was going somewhere else to tickle her. She couldn’t figure out where until she felt her underarms being tickled with Angie’s fingernails.

Katherine: EEHEHEHHEHEEEEEEHEEEE AAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAA I’M REALLY THE MOST TICKLISH THEEEHREEEEE!

Angela: Mmmmm, I can tell, these underarms are just so soft and sensitive to my touch.

For the next five minutes, Angela rotated her hands between the underarms and the armpits. The crisscross technique pushed Katherine to the limit and she howled and cried as her sensitive areas were poked and prodded. Katherine silently prayed that it would be over soon, and sure enough it was. Angie soothed back Katherine’s sweaty mess of hair and gave her tender kisses on her cheek, which Katherine didn’t overly object to. But then Angie started to kiss her neck, the most sensitive hot spot next to her tits and holy O.

Katherine: Oh my, Ooooh, Angie, what are you doing?

Angela: Just kissing your tender neck, my love, as I know you like it.

Katherine: No, I dohoohn’t, I hate it.
Angela: Then why are you purring like a kitty, Katherine, hmmm?

Katherine didn’t answer that, because it was irrelevant. Her neck was sensitive and it was a hot spot, no explanation needed. Then she felt Angie plant kisses all over her belly area, those too were quite pleasant unlike the raspberries from earlier. In fact, it sort of turned on the great Dr. Katherine. Not that she had ever been attracted to other women, but Angie was slowly turning her on against her will.

Angela: Now, Katherine, my sweet. It’s time that I give you what you so desperately want, and what I so desperately want.

Katherine (softly): What is that?

Angela: Why, an orgasm of course, silly. I want to lick up all your lovely honey from your panty covered pussy. And very soon, you won’t be wearing those panties any longer.

Katherine shuddered at that thought. Angie was going to strip her naked and do even more naughty things to her. All she could do was keep what sanity she had left and get through this. Then Angie would let her go, and go on the run.

Or so she hoped……

stay tuned for part 5, which I promise will feature the significance of the title.

And the next part will be even better, my friend. So I suggest you bring an extra pair of underwear, and take a cold shower afterwords lol!

Sorry for the delay my patient loyal fans, but I've been ill and am now on the mend!

Working on the stories, and should have something this evening but I can't make any guarantee because I want this to be really enjoyable for you all!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back