• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help!!!!

Miss Sassy

TMF Expert
Ignore This!

Don't have an option to delete, so just removing content.

If an admin stumbles upon this, feel free to delete it. In the meantime, enjoy this little article I found.

Last edited:
Just fantasize... and then describe it...... with words :D

And be sure to format it properly with line and paragraph breaks.

and if I see the ler call the lee "my dear," my cliche-meter activates and I close the window. ;)

Just fantasize... and then describe it...... with words :D

And be sure to format it properly with line and paragraph breaks.

and if I see the ler call the lee "my dear," my cliche-meter activates and I close the window. ;)

OMG!!!! I thought I was the only one. My 91 year old grandmother calls me 'dear'. That word puts her right in the middle of the scene, and totally kills the state of arousal that might have been thus far attained.

But, yeah, like he said. It's very much about dreaming it out in your head, and describing what comes to mind, as descriptively as you are comfortable with. :upsidedow

I have written several stories, although in German, so I will try to give you some advice:

Try to incorporate a short background story. It doesn't have to be a novel, just lay a little groundwork for the tickling action.
Try to vary in your descriptions. Remember that the reader can only know what you think by reading your words. Make the descriptions colorful and versatile without resorting to the same phrases over and over again. This is something that I myself struggle with at times, especially in the longer stories. Also describe the surroundings a bit, don't exclusively focus on the tickling actions. The room where it takes place for instance.

Use punctuation and paragraphs where you see fit. It is very tiresome to read a huge block of text with seemingly no commas, full stops, dashes etc.

Your fantasy is your only limit. Think about what YOU like and your story will basically write itself ;)

As for f/f, m/f etc. Choose it yourself. It is difficult writing about a situation your are not comfortable with. As a guy, I would never write m/m because for me personally that is just not appealing at all.

I prefer M/F. So if you're writing for me, go in that direction. ;)

With all due respect - a good story comes from the writers heart, not necessarily the wishes of his or her readers. That is why I would encourage ShyGirl21 to let her own fantasies, wishes, experiences and ideas find their way into her story. We can describe best the things we love/fantasize about ourselves.

Sure, suggestions are always welcome to a writer, but they must be weighed carefully as to not conflict with his or her own ideas/likings.

With all due respect - a good story comes from the writers heart, not necessarily the wishes of his or her readers. That is why I would encourage ShyGirl21 to let her own fantasies, wishes, experiences and ideas find their way into her story. We can describe best the things we love/fantasize about ourselves.

Sure, suggestions are always welcome to a writer, but they must be weighed carefully as to not conflict with his or her own ideas/likings.

I had hoped the winky face at the end of my last post made it obvious that my tongue was firmly in cheek. Of course she's not writing for me.

Hey shygirl, I like your idea and I think you should go go for it.

What I think ultimately isn't important though. You should write because you have a story to tell and you can't keep it in, you have to get it down. Once you've done that, if you want to post it, you will find an audience here.

I started writing because I wanted to tell the kind of stories I wanted to read. If you see it as a chore or you are writing to fulfill someone else's wishes then you won't enjoy it as much. I would encourage you to enjoy writing about what you enjoy reading about.

Hopefully we'll see some of Riley's adventures before too long.

:yayzorz:

You're allowed to do anything you want, feature anything you want. This is YOUR story. Your world you're creating. No need to ask us what we want unless of course, you really want to.

But for the most part, know this isn't required.

Write whatever you want, just abide by the no minor rules and you'll be fine. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back