• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CYOTS- Choose-your-own-Tickle-Street Pt. 5

Who is it that called to your ticklers?? (read story before voting)

• Anne and the boy's mother

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Another one of the girls from the street

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Anne and the boy's father

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
You decide to...

GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE!!

Without even uttering a single-word, you spring to your feet, ready to run for the basement door. But Josh's mind was one step ahead, and he firmly grabbed your right ankle, causing you to trip as you make a run for it.

"Aaaawww, what's the matter Brittany, too ticklish for a little bit of fun?" Anne smiles widely, knowing her revenge will be much sweeter than the tickling she earlier endured.

"C'mon Anne, it was just a bit of fun, you understand?" You beg as Josh grabs your other ankle, and you lay prone on your back on the floor, as Anne hovers above you holding the rope.

"Anne!!!" You shriek out before all three of them tackle you. Josh holds down your flailing legs while Anne jumps on your upperbody.

Little Jim pins your arms above your head with all his strength, as Anne works quickly on tieing your wrists together. She then continued the hand-knot onto the bottom leg of the couch, restraining her hands around the leg of the couch. You then help Josh out with her lower-half, as he flips off her sandals and you quickly tie her ankles together with a big, fat knot. But since there's nothing to connect her ankle's knot to, they simply leave Josh sitting on your calves, leaving your little feet practically immobile.

"Ready for a bit of tickle-torture Brittany?" Anne taunts you as she straddles your nicely curved hips.

"Pleaseee Anne, ANYTHING but tickling!!" You cry out one last time, knowing it won't change her mind, but giving it a shot anyways.

Anne now has firmly straddled your hips, and your hands are tied to the bottom of the couch. You still tug to the end of your energy, but it does not good except to egg Anne on.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Anne teases, wiggling her fingers and long, well-manicured nails in the air.

"Nooooo!!!!!" You scream out as Josh can no longer be patient, and he starts lightly strokes your soft soles.

"Heeeheheheheheee!!" You immediately burst into girlish titters, giggling like a 5 year old.

Anne quickly joins her older brother in the tickling party, by pushing up your shirt just enough to bare your whole, flat, tanned belly. She then starts by lightly walking her nails across your toned tummy muscles, watching as they twitch as you gigle and squeal. Anne's eyes are glued to your abs, paying close attention to her precise and well-techniqued tickling.

Meanwhile Jim just figured out he didn't have to hold your arms down, and focuses his greedy little eyes on your bare armpits, left unprotected by your skimpy tank-top.

He sits there for about a minute, just glaring down at your soft, smooth underarms, not yet even getting ready to tickle. But suddenly a loud squeal wakes him up, caused by Anne wiggling a finger into your bellybutton.

He then gets into full tickle-action, first by stiffening both index fingers, then by poking your armpits with one of each.

Your laughter immediately gets louder as your highly-sensitive armpits are playfully tickled.

Anne has had no mercy on your midsection in the meantime, as she now grips your vulnerable sides and squeezes to her delight, getting a louder shriek from you each time.

Josh has been working hard on your bare feet as well, as he now playfully flutters his fingers over your toes, making little contact but tickling like crazy!

You think your about to burst from the overload of tickling, when suddenly you hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs. You try to crane your neck to see who's coming down but it's in vain, Anne's body fully blocks your view. She now moves the tickling to your ribcage, softly digging into each rib, you arch your back and laugh like mad.

"Anne! Josh! Jim!" A stern voice shouts, and the tickling stops as quickyl as it had started.

WHO IS IT???

Hey Tummy, Brittany wasn't wearing sandals. She left them next to the door when she came into the house, remember?

As for who came in, how about the Russian girl? (Alexandra?) She still owes Brittany a tickling for her Easter trickery. Maybe Josh will share and let her tickle a foot. Of course, maybe she and Anne will get into a tickle fight over who gets the ribs and tummy.

Or the boys may call her a "buttinski" and tickle her senseless while Anne tickles Brittany (stereo tickle music again hehe.) I'll bet there's old dining room furniture in the basement, with ladder back chairs. Tie her to a chair with her hands behind, then put her feet thru the space between the ladder back of another chair and tie them there. Gives chair-height access to feet, knees, thighs, tummy, ribs, much more comfortable than on a concrete floor.

Possibilities are endless. I can hardly wait.

Strelnikov

Strelnikov said:
Hey Tummy, Brittany wasn't wearing sandals. She left them next to the door when she came into the house, remember?

Strelnikov

We all make mistakes:)

I voted for Anne's mother, and I hope that she joins the tickling, rather than tries to stop it.

OK, I'll give it a try...CYOTS Part 6

...maybe it will motivate Tummy to finish this story. Revised and improved (I hope) on 1 Oct 2002.

"Anne! Josh! Jim!" A stern voice shouts, and the tickling stops as quickly as it had started. Anne gets off your waist like dismounting from a horse and stands up. You blink away tears of laughter and see that Alexandra has paused at the bottom of the stairs. She’s wearing a navy-and-white Moscow Dynamos soccer jersey, denim shorts and backless white sneakers without socks. Her blonde hair is done up in a pony tail.

“Your mom said that Brittany was down here with you,” says Alex. “She said I should come down and join the fun. FUN! Is everyone here tickle crazy?”

“Pretty much,” says Anne. You notice that the boys have quietly moved around behind Alex and cut her off from the stairs. Should you warn her? Nah... let her take the same chances you did.

“How...nekulturny!” says Alex.

“Buttinski!” says Jim. “Get her!”

Josh expertly pins Alex’s arms behind her. Jim ties her hands behind her back. Anne drags over two old ladder-back kitchen chairs and sets them facing each other. The boys put Alex in one, tie her to it around her waist and shoulders. Jim puts Alex’s feet through the back of the second chair, Josh ties her ankles together and to one of the horizontal slats. Anne flips off her shoes, ties her big toes together with heavy-duty string, and grins evilly. The whole evolution was performed with zero waste motion – it was obviously not their first rodeo.

“What now?” asks Josh.

“Tickling contest,” says Anne. “Get the other chairs. We’ll tie Brittany up the same way and see who breaks first. I'll challenge you both - you tickle Brittany and I’ll tickle Alex.”

“Yob tvoyu mat’!” shouts Alex.

“Bad girl! Such language! You'll pay for that,” says Anne, and begins kneading Alex’s ribs.

You hear Alex: “Nyet! Hehehe! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Josh sets two more kitchen chairs next to Alex. Jim rolls you onto your tummy and re-ties your hands behind you. They pick you up, tie you to a chair and tie your bound ankles to the other, with your bare feet sticking through. You see that Anne has moved her tickling effort down to Alex's thighs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" from Alex. Her pony tail whips back and forth as she struggles against the ropes.

“OK, Jim, we have to catch up,” says Josh. “You start at the top, I’ll tickle her feet.”

“No! Please don’t!” you say. “Heh-heh-heh-heh!” as Jim starts in on your ribs. “Ah-hahaha-hahahaha!” as Josh strokes his fingers up and down your soft soles. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” as both boys set to work in earnest.

Jim works his way down to your tummy, then your hips, then your thighs, and finally your knees. All the while, Josh is tickling your feet. Through your ticklish agony, you see that Anne is now tickling Alex’s knee with one hand and tickling her feet with the other.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

They’re tickling you silly, and it seems to last forever. You lapse into ticklish delirium. Suddenly the tickling stops. “Hehehehehehehehehe!” you giggle as you wind down and return to your senses.

“Damn!” says Josh. “Who woulda thought Anne could beat us at our own game?”

"She had a head start," says Jim.

"Yeah, but there were two of us tickling Brittany."

“Practice makes perfect, guys,” says Anne. Poor Alex is beyond speech – she has been well and truly broken. Her hair has come loose from her pony tail and hangs loosely around her shoulders.

“Josh,” says Jim quietly, “has it occurred to you that they’ve got us outnumbered? If Alex and Brittany get loose, we could be in big trouble.”

“You’re right,” says Josh. Loudly: “So long, girls! We’re gonna go shoot some hoops at the gym.”

You hear Jim’s car crank up outside. “Alex, are you OK?” you ask.

“Da,” she says. “Untie me, Anne. That was really mean - it tickled SO much!”

Anne moves a stool over next to the other girls’ feet. “Not so fast,” she says. You see that she has a paint brush in each hand. “This is too good of an opportunity to waste.”

She starts brushing your soles – side to side, then up and down. You try to resist. “Plehehease! Stahahahap!” you say. Alex is already giggling: “Hehehehehehehehehe!”

Anne starts brushing in circles. You lose it. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

You and Alex laugh and laugh. Anne is an artist with the brush. She flicks it back and forth across your toes and soles, up and down from toes to heels and back again, figure eight's on both feet, and then starts brushing in a circle covering both arches. The last is the worst, because once each circle it gets THE SPOT - a place on the arch just in front of the heel - where it really, really tickles. Through tears of laughter, you see Alex laughing beside you. Her face is red, streams of laughter come from her. Impressive - Anne is doing Alex the same way with the brush in her other hand.

Then Anne grins at you, winks, and concentrates her efforts on THE SPOT, on both feet. The tickling bristles flick side to side, up and down. You throw back your head and howl with forced mirth: "HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Finally Anne stops. “I need a break,” she says.

“YOU need a break!” you gasp.

“Listen,” says Anne. “I think Emily could use a dose of misery. Let’s go tickle her for a while.”

You hesitate. Anne flicks her manicured nails up and down your sole. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, OK, you win!”

“Alex?” says Anne, and gives her the same treatment. “WA-HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, yes, please no more!”

Anne unties your wrists. “I figured you’d try to get even, so I’ll let you get your feet loose yourself and then untie Alex. I’ll meet you outside, where I can run for it if I have to.”

You start working yourself free of the ropes. You're sweaty, your hair is a mess, tears have been running down your cheeks, you desperately need a cold drink, and your lungs feel like you've run a distance race. But oddly enough, you feel great. Must be the endorphins released by the laughter. I'll have to experiment some more, you think.

Will Emily get the tickling of her young life? Or will the others turn on Anne, as she so richly deserves? Tune in next time, when Ovaltine brings you the next thrilling installment of...

Choose Your Own Tickle Street!

There – top this one, Tummy!

Strelnikov

16 Nov 02: added links to previous stories.
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16568
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16657
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17204
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17450

Last edited:
Great job, Strelnikov!

Where IS Tummy, anyways?

Dunno - she hasn't posted in about 3 weeks. Maybe she has midterm exams coming up.

Strelnikov

Midterms NOW?

The fall quarter/semester's just started! I'm a (poor) college student, so I know. :)

BUMP!

Move this one back to the top.

Thanks for the tip o' the hat, amk714. When I originally posted my story continuation, I was tired and it was late. I've edited it and improved it, I think. Enjoy!

Come on, tummy! Do I have to carry this story all by myself?

Strelnikov

CYOTS Part 7

BUMP! This thread hasn't seen the light of day for about a month, and still no tummyticklish01. Guess I'll have to write the next installment too. Hope y'all like it.

Anne unties your wrists. “I figured you’d try to get even, so I’ll let you get your feet loose yourself and then untie Alex. I’ll meet you outside, where I can run for it if I have to.”

You start working yourself free of the ropes. You're sweaty, your hair is a mess, tears have been running down your cheeks, you desperately need a cold drink, and your lungs feel like you've run a distance race. But oddly enough, you feel great. Must be the endorphins released by the laughter. I'll have to experiment some more, you think.

But when you touch Alex, she flinches. “Please, Brittany, let me go home. I can’t take any more tickling,” she says.

As you start untying her, you say “Alex, come with us. Don’t worry – I’ll get some reinforcements.” And as Alex goes upstairs, you make a fast call on your cell phone.

Anne is waiting outside. She’s still wearing the red sleeveless top and khaki shorts she wore earlier. Her light brown hair is tied back in a pony tail. She has added a backpack purse, and platform flip-flops that add a good 3 inches to her height. She’s ready to play some more.

You hear a commotion as you approach Emily’s house – it’s coming from the back yard. It’s Emily, laughing her head off. “HAHAHAHAHAHA! No! Dad-deee-hehehehe! Sta-hahaha-ap! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Emily inherited her flaming red hair, green eyes and fair skin from her dad – but unlike his petite daughter, Emily’s dad is a big man, well over 6 ft tall.

You and your friends circle around and peek around the corner of the house. Emily is dressed in an emerald green top and white shorts. She had been sitting in a chaise lounge, reading. Now, she’s sprawled on her back, struggling, with her bare feet in the air. Her dad is standing over her, and has both of her ankles gripped in one big hand. He’s tickling her feet with the other.

“Emily,”, he says in an exasperated tone, “how many times have I asked you NOT to shave your legs with my razor?” You notice several bloody scraps of tissue stuck to his face.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ple-hehehe-ease, Daddy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” from Emily.

“Don’t remember? Guess I’ll have to tickle you as an aid to memory,” he said.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Anne nudges you and grins. Alex just looks sour. Emily laughs and laughs.

Finally, he says, “OK, Emily, have you learned your lesson?”

“Hehehehe! Yes, yes, I give up!”

You and your friends fade back, then approach the house again, making more noise this time. The “whap-whap-whap” sound of Anne’s shoes follows you on your walk around the house.

“Hi, girls!” says Emily’s dad. “Emily and I were just having a, er, um,…discussion, but we’re finished now. I’m on my way to play golf. See you later, Emily.”

“Bye, Daddy, see you tonight.” Then, “What brings you three over here?”

“We’ve come for a few laughs,” says Anne. “YOURS! Get her!”

You and Anne wrestle Emily face down. Anne reaches into the backpack and produces a length of rope. The two of you hogtie Emily. Alex stands by, looking slightly uneasy.

“Let me go! I’ll get you for this!” shouts Emily.

“Bold words,” says Anne. “Brittany, show Alex how to make Emily sing.”

You motion for Alex to join you next to Emily’s upturned feet. “Tickle her toes first,” you say, and demonstrate by flicking your fingernails along the tips of her toes.

“NO! Hehehehe! Hahahahahaha! That TICKLES!”

“It’s supposed to,” says Alex, and spider-walks her nails over the bottoms of Emily’s feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Hey, this was my idea,” says Anne. “Move over, Brittany. I’ll show Alex how it’s done.”

You step aside. Anne and Alex are really into it now, and Emily is howling with forced mirth. You ease out of the yard and meet your sisters coming up the walk. They’re right on time.

Vicky and Veronica have gone for the expedition look: khaki shirts with lots of pockets, khaki cargo shorts, heavy duty sandals with rubber tire soles. They’ve braided their hair.

Vicky says, “Hey, little sis…”

“…here we are…” Veronica continues.

“…and if you’re…”

“… shucking us…”

“…you’re gonna get it!” they finish in unison.

“No joke – can’t you hear Emily laughing?” Geez Louise, they’d have to be deaf NOT to hear her. “Lose the shoes,” you say, kicking off your sandals. “We’re gonna have to chase Anne, and you can’t run in those.” And after they do, you tell them “OK – follow me.”

The three of you come around the house at a fast lope. “Garryowen! CHARGE!” you shout. Alex jumps back, alarmed. Anne springs up, tries to run, gets tangled up in her platform flip-flops and stumbles. Then you’re on her.

You and your sisters frog-march Anne back near Emily and bulldog her down. Vicky produces a pair of old nylons from a pocket, and the twins hogtie Anne. “How’s that, sis?” asks Vicky.

“Just right,” you reply. “OK, Alex, we’re gonna get even with Anne. Veronica, give me a pen.”

Veronica produces one, tosses it. You hook it out of the air: a Bic ballpoint.

You grab Anne’s right foot, bend the toes back, and start writing – very small – on the sole.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That tickles so much! What IS that?” asks Anne.

You hand Alex the pen. “We call these ‘foot notes.’ See, I’ve written ‘I will not tickle Brittany any more’ on Anne’s foot. Your turn – do you think we can write it 100 times each?”

“Maybe,” says Alex. “I will try.” And she writes “I will not tickle Alex any more” on Anne’s other foot – in Russian. Anne dissolves into gales of laughter.

You look over to your sisters while Alex is writing.

Emily says, “Boy, I’m glad you came. They were tickling me silly. Untie me, willya?”

Vicky winks at her sister. “Knock knock.”

“Who’s there?” asks Veronica.

“Orange.”

“Orange who?”

“Orange you gonna tickle Emily?”

“Hey!” says Emily.

Veronica says, “We sure had fun tickling her the last time. Let’s give her some more.”

“OH NO! HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-hehe-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” as Vicky spreads Emily’s toes and starts scratching lightly between them. She traces circles on the soles of Emily’s feet, forcing a stream of giggles: ”Hehehehehe!” She scratches lightly under the toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then to the ticklish heels. “AH-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHA!” Finally, both hands, all over, toes to heels and back again, over and over. Veronica joins the fun for some four-handed tickling. “HAHAHAHAHA-hehehe-HAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-WAHAHAHAHAHA!” Emily laughs musically, helplessly, face red, tears streaming.

Anne’s laughter has stopped. Alex nudges you, hands back the pen. You give Anne another line of tickley notes: “Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hehehehe! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

After about the 20th line, Anne stops struggling and just lays there laughing. You and Alex don’t quite manage 100 lines each, but you make a good attempt at it.

Your sisters are kneeling on either side of Emily, still tickling away. You flicker your nails down Veronica’s upturned bare sole. She squeaks, jumps, and both twins stop tickling.

Anne and Emily lay there, gasping. Anne’s hair has come out of its ponytail.

“We Russians know about revenge,” says Alex. “Nekulturny this may be, but it was a lot of fun. It gives me an idea. Sara, Meghan and Candice gave me a Tickle Street welcome when I moved in. Maybe we could pay them a visit.”

“I like the way you think,” you reply. “We can leave these two in my sisters’ capable hands.”

“Look,” says Vicky, “there’s writing on Anne’s feet.” She produces an electric tooth brush from a cargo pocket, turns it on. It buzzes menacingly. “Guess we’ll have to scrub it off. I’ll go first – we can trade off later.”

“Please,” says Anne. “No more… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” as Vicky applies the bristles to her sole.

Veronica retrieves a piece of twine from her pocket and threads it between Emily’s toes. “Don’t worry, Emily,” she says. “We’ll untie you when we leave. You can take it out on Anne.”

“WA-HAHAHA-AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughs Emily as Veronica pulls the twine back and forth.

“We owe you, little sis,” calls Vicky. “One free tickle on each of us.”

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA!”
as Anne and Emily laugh in two-part harmony.

“I’ll hold you to that,”, you say. “Come on, Alex – let’s find my shoes, and then we’ll go visiting.”

Will Brittany and Alex tickle the s**t out of Sara, Meghan and Candice? Will Vicky and Veronica manage to get the ink off Anne’s feet? Will they really untie Emily? Tune in next time, when Quaker Oats brings you the next thrilling installment of...

Choose Your Own Tickle Street!

Come back, tummy! We miss you!

Strelnikov

16 Nov 02: The whole story is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20807

Last edited:
On the Street Where You Laugh...

Strel, you are certainly honoring Tummy's desire that Tickle Street be the most desirable address on THIS Forum (provided one can't move into Max's Kitteltown, of course). The slapstick action is this segment was right out of a Preston Sturges classic.

Thanks, both of you, for the tip o' the cap. Glad you liked it. I hope tummy comes back soon so that I can give this thread back - if not, next installment will be around 1 Dec.

Strelnikov

Where?

Where have you been tummy?? I have not seen you around lately....everything ok?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back