• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2010 Attendance - Holy cow! ;)

LeeAllure

TMF Master
It looks like we'll have about 125 people attending NEST this year (although we have more day passers than ever) which is 5 more than last year.

I am surprised and delighted that we have so many folks, and so many new people. The instructors are looking forward to having great classes with you,
and I'm looking forward to meeting / seeing everyone again ;)

Lee

That's awesome. Even in a bad economy, NEST keeps chugging along. Only 6 more days, 5 for some.

does this mean that robace is going to make good on his "promise" from last year?

Hope I can still get the ball rolling and get on-board! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It's been too long!

Speaking of new people I wonder if the man who joined the TMF from the hotel last year will be in attendance? He was quite a hit with everyone so I hope that Jumper13000 makes it. He could quite possibly be handed the title of NEST Poster Child from Tklee88.....who took it from TickleEmporer. That's quite a distinguished bloodline!:yayzorz:

Ummmmmm, I do not know IF we have that exact number. I will have to check with my attorney to see what the stipulations were again. :D

But I am a man of my word. If we have more people than we had last year (I believe that number is about the same...) I will honor all agreements.

Rob

Ummmmmm, I do not know IF we have that exact number. I will have to check with my attorney to see what the stipulations were again. :D

But I am a man of my word. If we have more people than we had last year (I believe that number is about the same...) I will honor all agreements.

Rob

Rob,

I don't know what this bet was, but as I said, 125 this year, is 5 more people than last year (120 in 2009) so man up and honor your agreements ;)

Lee

Rob,

I don't know what this bet was, but as I said, 125 this year, is 5 more people than last year (120 in 2009) so man up and honor your agreements ;)

Lee

Yeah Rob! Or Lee will beat your ass!!

You know, I forgot what you were going to do if you lost this bet.:carmeldansen:

Well it looks like I will have to schedule time to honor said agreements.

I am a man of my word. And for those of you that not know which of what I speak, listen to last years NEST TMF Radio show.

Rob

WHOOOOOT!!!! That is SO awesome that we have that great of a number! Can't wait to see y'all!!!!!!!!! 115 hours till I am in Philly! :D hehehehehehe

UPDATE: I just listened to the show from last year....and at the 29-30 minute mark I stated "If we have 150 people at NEST". Not 125.

So....can we get those extra 25 in a few days????

Rob

Though I tend to avoid larger groups, I think it's great that we have so many folks coming! I'm glad we have the day passes available so that those who can't do the full weekend can still join us for at least part of the fun.

Can I make this 2010 NEST on short notice?

Lee, I sent you (LeeAllure) a PM about coming to this NEST.

I didn't really think I could make the NEST being out of work, but I might try to make it.

What happen was this... I am in love with this wonderful woman. I just made a quick comment a few weeks ago about my interest in Bondage. Last night we talked more about this and she confesses to me that she is a DOMME.

This whole time I had no idea she was into Bondage. She now would like to come to the NEST to check this out. Only thing is she works on the weekend, so I have to see if she can get off or not.

Talk about being REALLY LUCKY!! Here I always wanted a ticklee, and she came to me without really looking, AND she is into Bondage on top of that. WOW!!

Will keep you all updated.

~L~

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back