• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello Everyone!

ItaleeBoo

I learned about this site from a Dear friend of mine ~ RobAce. We got to chatting and reminiscing about the old days in HS. Unfortunately, I had lost touch with a lot of my friends. Hopefully, I will continue to connect with old friends and maybe make some new friends here at TMF.
:hello:

I'm a southern girl at heart even though I live in Germany right now. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of ya'll. I have been reading posts/threads and listening to the TMF radio shows. I feel as if I have been gifted with laughter again. Thank you!

:siterocks:

Hello and welcome to this forum. I hope you have a great time here. I sent you a friends request and a pm. Tickles to you.

Welcome to the forum! :D Rob is an awesome guy, so if you're already friends with him then I'm sure you'll fit right in! :)

Welcome to the TMF, ItaleeBoo, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

TicklesFemales & Metaleer

Thanks so much for your threads on my post here. Nice to me ya'll!
:wavingguy

Welcome to the forum! :D Rob is an awesome guy, so if you're already friends with him then I'm sure you'll fit right in! :)

Thanks Carsomyr! :)
Rob is the BEST!!!! (Just don't tell him I told you so. Hehehe :D He'd have to get out his Sombrero to cover his big ego.) LOL

Welcome to the TMF, ItaleeBoo, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for your thread to my post. I've been reading the posts/threads and listening to RobAce on the radio for his shows for almost two weeks now and finally decided to join just the other morning. I think I am already half way in love with the TMF. I haven't laughed so much in so long and have been thoroughly enjoying it.
:siterocks:

Thanks Carsomyr! :)
Rob is the BEST!!!! (Just don't tell him I told you so. Hehehe :D He'd have to get out his Sombrero to cover his big ego.) LOL

While Rob might be able to cover his ego with a Sombrero, it has been suggested that he could not cover his style of taco with one! lolol He is a good guy, without question and you are surely a good lady! Welcome and I hope you have a great time!!:cool:

While Rob might be able to cover his ego with a Sombrero, it has been suggested that he could not cover his style of taco with one! lolol He is a good guy, without question and you are surely a good lady! Welcome and I hope you have a great time!!:cool:

Thanks Pokey! :)
I'm sure I'll have a great time here. I already have been for the last two weeks and that was just looking around on the threads/posts and RobAce Radio. I've been having a blast and laughing until my stomach hurts but in a good way. Laughing is always a good thing. ;)

"Love unconditionally in all things"
I also wanted to say that I love your saying in your signature. Wish more people thought that way. :happyfloa

Hello there and welcome! I don't blame you for your love of the "redneck riviera" I miss those beaches too!

Hello there and welcome! I don't blame you for your love of the "redneck riviera" I miss those beaches too!

Thanks for the Welcome and the invite as a friend. Great profile and love all the pics of your babies (the critters). :dog: :cat:

Thanks PurrBast & mr.ticklish for the welcomes! It is really great getting to know all of ya'll.

Last edited:
Welcome to the insane asylum. I can't believe someone admits they know Robace.:zomgrabbit:

Welcome to the insane asylum. I can't believe someone admits they know Robace.:zomgrabbit:

Oh No, the insane asylum....and here I thought I was doing a good job of hiding out so I wouldn't get caught. Oh...woe is me.
:facepalm2:
You do see the first thing about me in my signature right? :crazy:
I must admit I was crazy before I met RobAce but it should at least explain why I'll admit I know RobAce.
Besides that Sombrero carrying Mexican Jumping Bean gets around and is easy to make friends with. LOL :)

All hail the General!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back