• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh, it's started all right!

LeeAllure

TMF Master
I'm leaving in 2 minutes for Philly! :)
I'll be thinking of all of you the entire way.
Unless I see a cop :)

I'll be there tonight, getting everything ready for
Friday (or Wed or Thurs, as the case may be)
and am SO VERY MUCH looking forward to seeing
many of you again, and meeting a whole lot of
you for the first time. I (and check in) will be in
Rm. 106 from Friday afternoon on, so stop there
after you check into the hotel! ;)

Lee

Glad the worst of the weather is out of the way for your drive Lee. We'll see you in a few days.

hey lee, if you see a cop, by all means, think of me ;) and then, of course, slow down a bit :D safe travels and see you thursday night!

Have a safe trip Lee :) I look forward to meeting you! Someone who has the patience to take on the huge weight of planning NEST is seriously awesome!! See you there on Thursday! Safe travels! <3

Hey look us up when you get in town! If you aren't too busy we can always try and go out to dinner one night. Have a safe trip.

By the time we saw this, you were already in Philly...

We look forward to seeing you, too, sweetheart. See you Thursday.

R & M

Can't wait to see you either Lee ... Hmmmm I wonder if she will tickle torture me ...????

Joe

Lee, NEST and tickling. What could possibly be better? See you all Friday evening!

I'm bored....Can it be tomorrow morning so I can be on my way to the airport LOL. ZOMG! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEK!

I'm bored too!! I am like so ready to go!! bag packed.....ready to drive!

Awww, I'm bored too, I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!! Have a safe trip everyone!

Some of us have to remember passports... and deal with crusty customs officers. :p I just about have all my stuff ready, just need to physically pack it. :D

Question: Am I gonna really feel out of place without a nice suit jacket @ the dinner? That is the one thing that will elude me.

Some of us have to remember passports... and deal with crusty customs officers. :p I just about have all my stuff ready, just need to physically pack it. :D

Question: Am I gonna really feel out of place without a nice suit jacket @ the dinner? That is the one thing that will elude me.

It's what I would call business casual. I DID feel a little out of place last year in my jeans and t-shirt, so this year I will probably have something a little nicer :lol:

Suit coat should not be necessary though. :)

I have dress pants and shoes, I can probably get a different coloured long sleeved shirt and a nicer tie tomorrow b4 my flight so I'll have to look hard.

If not, I'll be busting out the white shirt and praying that my etiquette and marksmanship remains in fine form or I'll have various polka dots on my white shirt. :p

I have dress pants and shoes, I can probably get a different coloured long sleeved shirt and a nicer tie tomorrow b4 my flight so I'll have to look hard.

If not, I'll be busting out the white shirt and praying that my etiquette and marksmanship remains in fine form or I'll have various polka dots on my white shirt. :p

:lol: I hear ya, definitely wearing a dark-coloured shirt!

I am wearing jean shorts and a nice shirt! Not to worried about my dress code! I will wear a tie around my waist too!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back