• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to the forum

Need2BTickled

Hi everyone, Just joined glad to be here and hope to have a chance to meet alot of you with or without tickling ( mostly with :) From South Shore of Massachusetts Very much into tickling and not a big fan of bondage but ya never know i might be inclined one day

Ticklish all over especially my feet i enjoy being tickled so much that yes i pretty much beg for it whether i verbally ask for it or leave myself WIDE OPEN for a tickle attack sometimes successfull other times oh well they had a chance

Feel free to say hello or add me as a buddy and once I get more comfortable with my fellow tickle fans I will post my screen name for AIM take care and may all of your tickle dreams come true

All the best,
Steven

tickling groups you might enjoy

Hi everyone, Just joined glad to be here and hope to have a chance to meet alot of you with or without tickling ( mostly with :) From South Shore of Massachusetts Very much into tickling and not a big fan of bondage but ya never know i might be inclined one day

Ticklish all over especially my feet i enjoy being tickled so much that yes i pretty much beg for it whether i verbally ask for it or leave myself WIDE OPEN for a tickle attack sometimes successfull other times oh well they had a chance

Feel free to say hello or add me as a buddy and once I get more comfortable with my fellow tickle fans I will post my screen name for AIM take care and may all of your tickle dreams come true

All the best,
Steven

hi steven,

welcome to tmf! there are a great group of folks here who know how to have lots of fun! :)

if you're actually interested in tickling/being tickled, my first piece of advice is to also join fetlife, as most events are announced and planned there as well as in the gatherings section here on tmf. lots of folks are members of both tmf and fetlife. both places are awesome and i wouldn't give up either! IMHO, it's much easier to develop a feeling of being part of a community here on tmf and easier to find out about events on fetlife.

i live in boston and thought i'd take the time to tell you about some of what's going on in the area:

• there's a SNOB (slightly north of boston) munch that runs every so often. the event is posted here and on fetlife as well as having a group on fetlife.
  • there's a group on fetlife called 'tickle new england' run by pete aka mr.maguu on tmf. they're in the process of organizing a f/m tickle night you might be interested in.
  • there's a new boston tickling munch that just met for the first time. the next one is tentatively scheduled for may 15. announcements will be made both here and on fetlife when the organizer (not a member of tmf yet) sets the date. there may also be a play party after at her house. this event will never conflict with SNOB munches, as the organizer checks before scheduling a munch to make sure there's no conflict.

there's three opportunities to get out and meet folks in the area and get yourself tickled! there may be more that i don't know about and some i'm not sure about. i do know there are other groups around new england that meet, especially in CT (posted on tmf) and maybe one in RI (a fetlife group).

welcome again to the community. your experience will be what you make of it. i hope you become active here online and attend some tickling events. no one here bites (or at least only when tickling ;) ). i look forward to seeing you at around the forum and at events. :tickle:

Welcome to the TMF, Steven, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

WELCOME! This is a Great place to meet and make new friends. Lots of fun people. Hope to hear more about you in future posts.
:)

Welcome Steven, hope you'll enjoy the TMF! :D
Just pm me if you have any questions or just want to talk to someone! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back