• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy - Feather Quest

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey all! So as you may or may not know, there are tons of games and entertainment and such slated for Friday night. Well, being something of a nerd (and proud of it, thankyouverymuch :D ) I've put together a little quest for people to undertake... IF THEY DARE (or, you know, if they nicely ask)

The quest? To find and defeat the Ultimate 'Lee on the field of combat! But to get to the ultimate 'lee, first you'll have to fight your way through a few characters you'll recognize from, well, about 3,000 tickling stories, where they manage to get into familiar ticklish situations.

Everyone will have the opportunity to participate, if they wish, but no obligation to do so. Anyone may start at any time. Anyone who begins playing may then quit at any time; anyone who does so may also pick right back up where they left off at any time as well. It's very pressure-free.

If you decide to play, you will have a choice of one of three different characters to play as, which will be described below and on their character sheets. Once you've decided, pick up the appropriate character sheet and put your name at the bottom. Each character will have an attack strength (how much damage they do per hit) and hit points (how much damage they can take). Additionally, some characters will have a special power which can be activated. The character sheet will explain how these are to be used (and don't worry, it's quite simple).

Looking around the room, you'll see several posters describing your opponents and listing their stats. Look carefully, as you'll have to take down every one! There are three minor bosses and one final boss. You must beat the three minor bosses first, receiving their stamp or signature, before you can move on to face the final boss. Each boss will face you in a mini game. If you win the mini game, you will deal damage to your opponent equal to your character's attack strength. If you lose the mini game, you will lose hitpoints equal to your opponent's attack score. If you run out of hitpoints, you are out! If you remove all of your opponent's hitpoints, you will receive that boss' stamp and can move on to one of the other bosses.

If you defeat all of the bosses, , you will receive a prize - as well as all-important bragging rights. Lots of bragging rights (like five, or even six)

Your character choices are not tickling themed as I had originally planned, because I realized I have to photocopy them publicly at Kinkos, which despite the name is not a place where I want to have to explain what these are for. :lol: So my apologies for that. Anyway, here they are:

White Mage
Attack: 2
Hit Points: 12
Shield - 2 uses: reduce all damage taken by 1 point for remainder of current battle

Black Mage
Hit Points: 10
Fire - 2 uses: deal 1-6 damage -OR- consume both uses at once to guarantee 6 points of damage

Fighter
Attack: 3
Hit Points: 16

The bosses you will fight will each have the following stats, and will be playing the listed minigames:

Stereotypical Student-type
Game: Paper-Rock-Scissors
Attack: 1
HP: 5

Fiesty Dude
Game: Connect 4
Attack: 3
HP: 2

Compulsive (and bad) Gambler
Game: BlackJack
HP: 4

Ultimate Lee
Game: Trivia Challenge
HP: 7
Crazy Nails - 1 use: for next two rounds, hits are +2 damage

I originally designed this game to be played at a rave, and it turned out to be a smashing success, with many playing and several people making it to the final end boss (and I think four grand winners in the end). I've touched it up a bit since then, and the fact that we won't be competing with GIGANTIC FREAKING SPEAKERS will make communicating much easier too. :lol:

SO if you think you might be interested in taking on the Ultimate Lee, be sure to stop down to the get-to-know-you games on Friday night and check it out! :D

This seems intriguing. Combining final fantasy and real-life tickling? Awesome :).

I played about the first ten minutes of FF 13, but I am a fan of the series.
I reserve the right to spout quotes from 8 bit theater at will :).

I'll look for ya at NEST, this does sound fun.

sounds like a blast, never played this before so you might have to explain it to me in person...yes sometimes I am thick...but always in for fun!

Reminder! This is but one part of our Friday night festivities!
We'll be in a meeting room with food, music, and a whole lot
of fun things to do!

God I suck a rock-paper-scissors...

Katie, think of it more in terms of the games themselves... you have to win at 3 different stations (rock-paper-scissors, connect 4, black jack) before challenging the last station (trivia). The characters and their various abilities enhance your game further and can make the entire set-up more fun. (Say you choose a white mage and you suck @ rock-paper-scissors like I do, you use your shield ability and the result is that you essentially get an unlimited number of tries to win: you can't lose) Strategy is key, when and when not to use abilities on top of luck @ winning the games.

At first I wasn't sure what to make of it but I'm definitely down for this!!!

God I suck a rock-paper-scissors...

Katie, think of it more in terms of the games themselves... you have to win at 3 different stations (rock-paper-scissors, connect 4, black jack) before challenging the last station (trivia). The characters and their various abilities enhance your game further and can make the entire set-up more fun. (Say you choose a white mage and you suck @ rock-paper-scissors like I do, you use your shield ability and the result is that you essentially get an unlimited number of tries to win: you can't lose) Strategy is key, when and when not to use abilities on top of luck @ winning the games.

At first I wasn't sure what to make of it but I'm definitely down for this!!!

This is exactly right!

For anyone with questions, I'll be available and will have explained the rules clearly to the bad guys as well so you can ask any of us for help.

And there will be plenty of other games (and food and music to boot!) for those who prefer it. :)

But trust me, this was designed for drunk ravers, so I'm sure you can handle it. ::lol::

I am pretty dense when it comes to this one too! But I am always willing to go just about anything a try!!

I'm a bit confused as to how the game works--who plays the bosses, who runs it, how the 'perfect lee' fits in, but it still sounds fun.

Also of note, Jessica and I are bringing along some of the Munchkin games. For those who might not know, Munchkin is a card game that is originally designed as a spoof of Dungeons & Dragons. It's hysterical and doesn't take itself seriously at all. There are some other expansion that make fun of the goth world, Star Trek, Star Wars, and 007. It's fun and we'd be happy to teach anyone who's interested.

See everyone tomorrow afternoon! :)

It's ok - you won't be confused for too long.

Tim is running the Social/games, and he or his volunteers will be happy
to teach people all they need to know to have someone win!

Lee

I'm a bit confused as to how the game works--who plays the bosses, who runs it, how the 'perfect lee' fits in, but it still sounds fun.

Also of note, Jessica and I are bringing along some of the Munchkin games. For those who might not know, Munchkin is a card game that is originally designed as a spoof of Dungeons & Dragons. It's hysterical and doesn't take itself seriously at all. There are some other expansion that make fun of the goth world, Star Trek, Star Wars, and 007. It's fun and we'd be happy to teach anyone who's interested.

See everyone tomorrow afternoon! :)

We have some volunteers playing the bosses and the volunteers and I will be able to explain everything. It will be very clear when you see it in action, never fret. :)

Munchkin is GREAT by the way!! :D Definitely want to get a game of that in.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back