• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling! Staring characters from Batman

ticklish t-girl

This story contains F/M and M/M tickling along with gay sex and crossdressing

Just a warning....

Barbara entered Wayne manor looking around still always amazed at it's sheer size. Hey Bruce, where's Alfred? Oh left this morning to visit his brother in Metropolis for 2 days. Hey Bruce that's for letting me borrow one the rooms here. It's not a problem replied Bruce, Wayne manor is practically just across the room from Gotham University, it's about 35 minutes from there to you dads, correct? Yes it is and a doouble bus ride. I'm about to head down to the batcave and head out on patrol early tonight Barb, Gotham's been to quiet for to long and I don't like it. Maybe you captured all the crazies Bruce. Hahaha, not likely Barbera. Say Barbara don't you have 2 night classes tonight? Nope, lucky me they both got canceled but I do have a hugh term paper due next week. Say Bruce would it be ok if I used the computer in the batcave? It's so much more powerful than my laptop. Sure Barbara, your part of the team and all of the equipment is at your disposal. Thank you Bruce, for such a tough-guy asskicker, your a real softie! Yeah yeah yeah Barbara replied Bruce. Is Robin going on patrol with you tonight Bruce? No, he said he had "things to do", I wish I knew what the hell he was thinking lately! Bruce I didn't want to say anything but I think Dick's been going thru my room your letting me use? Really Barabara? What do you have in there? Oh just some college junk and some spare clothes. Well Barb here's you chance to put your detective training to work and find out. I'm heading out Barbara. Ok Bruce be careful, if you need my help, I'll have my communicator on.

Barbara went to her room to grab some clean clothes and get a shower before she went down to the batcave. Damn! She thought, I'm sure I had clean panties and a bra here, infact they were her favorite pair. Maybe I'm just stressing over college to much. Barbara entered the dark batcave and headed to the computer. She put her books on the desk and reached down for her communicator. Oh crap it's almost out of power, I forgot to change it! I better grab my spare off my Batgirl suit. When Barbara reached the 3 glass cases she was stunned, her Batgirl suit was gone! Batman's was gone but he was on patrol, why was her's missing??? Robin's was still there but her's was gone! Instantly Barbara got spooked, somebody was in here or still here that shouldn't be. She slipped back over to the computer and sat down listening to see if she could hear anyone. She wasn't sure if she could hear something or it was her imagination. Barbara quietly reached into one of the drawers and retrieved a pair of inferred goggles. She could make out a heat signature at the long dark end of one of the passageways. Barbara reached into the drawer and retrieved a batarang with a grappling cable attached. She slowly and quietly moved down the passage toward the intruder. Barbara could tell she was about 10 feet away from the intruder. Nervously she rasied her batarang and shout the voice command LIGHTS ON!!!

All the lights came on in the batcave lighting it up like Christmas. Barbara couldn't believe her eyes who the intruder was! There in the corner of the batcave stood Dick wearing Barbara's Batgirl suit masterbating! As the lights came on it and startled Dick as he cum allover the batgirl suit. WTF yelled Barbara! Dick just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Barbara threw the batarang and it wrapped around dick tightly and he fell to the floor. WTF Dick! Why are you wearing my batgirl suit???? Ummm Barb it's really embarrasing, I can't tell you. Oh your going to tell me Dick, right now! I can't Barb. Is it some fetish thing dick?? Barb please I can't tell you, I'll pay for you a new Batgirl suit, but please don't tell Bruce and don't ask me to explain it to to you. Damn it Dick, tell me or I'll make you tell me! I want to know why your wearing my suit and there's cum allover it! You can't make me tell you! If you do any sort of torture interagation, I tell Bruce and we'll both be in trouble. Hmmm what can I do to make him talk that won't leave any evidence? Dosen't it figure thought Barbara, Dick does something to get himself into trouble and tries to drag everyone else around down with him. An amazing idea formed in Barbara's brain one that she could use and also teach Dick a lesson. Barbara rolled Dick onto his stomach. I can't beleive you got cum on my boots also, you little perv! Barbara pulled off both boots together and instant;y noticed the Dick was wearing black nylons under her boots. OMG! are those my nylons Dick? Yeah Barb, so what?? This is your last chance Dick, tell me why? NO! replied Dick. Well you've been warned, now it's time to pay the price! Barb slowly drag her nails up the bottoms of Dick's nylon clad soles. It only took a few seconds before Dick was squirming and laughing his head off. After a couple minutes Barbara stopped and ask, are you going to tell me? GO TO HELL! replied an angry Dick. have it you way and barbara began to slowly tickle his feet again. Barbara was enjoying seeing Dick get what was coming to him. She enjoyed t he way her fingers glided over the nylon clad feet of Dick Grayson. After 30 minutes of pure feet tickle torture, Barbara asked Dick if was ticklish on any other spots. Dick nearing exhaustion told her to go to hell again. Ok Dick let's try up here as Barbara reached up and prepared to tickle Dick's back. As her finger met the fabric of her Batgirl suit she could feel something else under the suit as she tickled. You ass! Are you wearing one of my Bra's too!!! Yes giggled Dick, that cute little black one from you room. Your a real piece of work Dick, that's my favorite bra. Hehehehahah I have the hahahaha matching hahahah the matching panties hahahaha on also hahahaha said Dick. Oh your gonna pay now you little perv! Barbara took the end of the batarang and cut open both of the underarms of the batgirl suit, Barbara could her favorite bra which infuriated her even more. She slid a hand up each side and began tickling Dick's smooth shaved armpits. Dick went into convulsions as Barbara began her merciless tickle assult. Stop tetehahahaha please hahahaha stop hahahahahah I ahah can'thahahah I can't any hahahaha more ahahahaha screamed Dick! After another 20 minutes Barbara let up on her tickling. She used the batarang to cut the crotch out of the Batgirl suit seeing her favorite silky black panties. OK Dick, you don't have to tell me why now instead your going to tell me who your fantasy girl was while masterbating! Dick's face was now showed his embarrasment. Tell me Dick of Im going to tickle you again. Fine have it your way said Barbara as she began another tickle attack on Dick's nylon clad soles. Was it Catwomen asked Barbara?? No giggled Dick. Was it Poison Ivy??? No giggled Dick again. Hmmmm let's see was it ummm, oh Wonder Women??? Hahaha no giggled Dick. Oh Crap, I can't think of anymore, hmmm OMG it wasn't me was it Dick????????? Hehehehe Don't hahaha flatter hahaha yourself bitch hahahahaha replied Dick. Well fine, I'll make you tell me! Barbara jumped up and ran to drawer returning with something in a bag. She pulled out a new feather duster and plucked the longest, stiffest feather from it. She reached up to the large opening she had cut into the crotch of the Batgirl suit and began lightly stoking Dick's skin around the panties and at the same time began slowly raking her fingers up and down his left foot. Dick screamed in laughter unable to move. Tell me Dickie, or I'll torture all night! Batman won't be back until morning which gives me about 8 hours to tickle you!!! Barbara noticed that the tickling between Dick's legs had not given him a boner so she told him What's a matter Dick, don't you like girls??? as she continued her ruthless tickling. Finally Dick couldn't take anymore, I'll hahaha tell hahaha you hahahah please hahaha stop! Not until you tell me Dickie laughed Barbara. Hahahah it was ahahahaha it was hahahaha heheheh hahahaha it was SUPERMAN! Yeah right Dick, now you in for it! No hahaha please hahahah Barb hahahahah I'm hahahah I'm GAY hahahah! Hmmm thought Barbara that would explain the cross dressing, why he never got a boner when I tied him up or tickled him. Barbara stopped her tickling but ti took several minutes for Dick to stop laughing. If your gay, that's fine dick, I'm just mad about my Batgirl suit and clothes. Im sorry Barbara, I didn't know what else to do. Dick, if you had come to me I would have helped you with cross dressing and got you whatever you needed. I'm sorry Barbara can you ever forgive me?? Yeah I can Dick. You know Barb, Bruce can never find out about what either of su did to the other one down her tonight. Aggreed replied Barbara. IT"S A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT, came a voice behind them. Barb and Dick spun around to see Batman standing in the shadows. How much did you Bruce asked Dick??? I saw everything! I had the video cameras wired to the lights so when Barbara activated the lights it came on in the Batmobile. Barbara don't you have a paper to write? Yes Bruce, and Im sorry. It's ok Barb you can go. Oh and order a new Batgirl suit, it's coming out of Dick's bank account. Dick and I have to have a little talk now Barbara. Please close the doors when you go upstairs thanks. Batman kneeled down next to Dick was still tied up. I'm sorry I never told you Bruce! It's ok Dick to be honest I've never told you I was bisexual. Really Bruce? I would have never thought that. Bruce reached down and picked up the feather Barbara had used to tickle Dick with. Yes, I'm very bisexual Dick said Batman as he lowered the feather between Dick's legs and began tickling. Dick busted out in laughter and this time the tickling gave him a massive erection. Batman kept tickling as used his other hand to pull Dick's rock hard penis out of his black panties. I think tonight is the start of a whole new type of partnership Dick. Hehehehahahah I hope hahahaha so hahahah BRUCE!!!! Dick could now feel both of Batmans hands tickling his super ticklish sides. Hehehe hahaha why dd you stop hahahaha tickling hahahah me down hahahaha there ahahah? Just as Dick asked he felt Batmans tongue slowly run up the entire length of his penis. MMMMMM OMG screamed Dick as his whole penis dissapeared into Batman's mouth! It only took moments for Dick to cum again and this time not a single drop got on the Batgirl suit. Batman got up and picked up Dick and untied him. Let's go to my room for some fun Dick, how about it? What about patrol. Gotham can survive a night on it's own Dick. Dick reached over and felt Batmans rock hark cock and got a hugh grin on his face! Let's go have some fun Bruce!

the end

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back