• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time, crime and punishment F/F full body

ticklish_lucy

TMF Regular
Been a while since I last did a story. So hope you like.

Sarah hung in the air naked.* Her body was covered in sweat.* Her hair was matted and hung limply over her bare chest. Her face was red and tear streaked. The bio-field held her in place with no visible bondage.* Her slender arms pulled out at right angles to her body, her legs spread wide almost in the splits.* Her naked sex glistened under the lights.* She was helpless and had been tormented and tortured beyond anything she had ever experienced before.
The bio-field an invention in the year 2252 and was the norm now for prisoners. But this one, well this one was special.* The cruel tortureress had amended the program so it could make its prisoner feel what ever she wanted them to feel.* For the last hour straight she made Sarah feel like feathers were sawing between her toes, quills were running in zigzags down her soles, that a 8 inch dildo was fucking her quickly stopping when ever she reached the edge of an orgasm and 10 fingers danced down each side of her helpless sides, belly and underarms.*
The tortureress smiled as she watched the screen and finally switched the field to hold mode only. Her long red nails slow clicked one after the other on the metal counter.* Her name was Michelle, she was a F.B.H (Federal Bounty Hunter) and her job was to search for time criminals.* She flicked through her folder it contained photos, drawings, cravings and sketches.* These pictures were from ancient Egypt, the Roman Empire, 16th Century England and 19th Century USA and 21st century Eastern Europe. All showed Sarah.* They also all showed men and women naked and in bondage and showed Sarah teasing, tickling and tormenting her victims.
Michelle was perfect genetically engineered lady of 25.* She was 5”11 in bare feet, her skin was pale and silky soft. Her body was toned and her stomach was flat. She had a firm and perky 30 D chest. She had short cropped choppy black hair.* She was dressed in tight latex like material that clung to her skin.* It flowed over her body from toe to neck almost alive, almost liquid.* She pressed a button and the door opened and she walked into the bio-field room.
“Hello Sarah” she said menacingly a glint in her eye a wicked smile over her face.
Sarah hung limply in the air, almost like a ghost was holding her there. Her head hung low she still twitched slightly hanging there.*
“What’s wrong not even going to say hello” Michelle ran a finger from the heel of Sarah’s plump deep arched left foot to her toes.* Sarah’s foot spasmed and she let out a weak giggle.
“H-hello” Sarah replied weakly.
Michele through her head back and laughed.* “You are here for various breeches of Penal Time Code 21, 22 and 23 and also Law Code 213,275 and 313.* Each one of these carries 50 years a piece in a bio-prison. However…..” She stopped and looked up at the floating naked criminal.* Sarah looked at Michelle, her eyes red and puffy from where she had been crying with laughter. “You see Sarah” Michelle carried on. “No one knows you are here. Not a soul.* This is my personal bio-field and bio-prison. Its how I was able to make the modifications, you see my dear.* They think your dead.* The time you spent in this field being tortured I was at the Ministry of Justice and Punishment showing them evidence of your death.” She stopped and again tossed back her head and laughed evilly.
Michelle stood by Sarah floating right foot and started to dance her 5 long nails down it. Dragging and scratching around the ball of her foot Sarah was again forced to laugh and scream, this time however with there being another person there she pleaded.
“HAHAHAHAH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I BEG YOUUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.* IT ISSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAH TOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAH HHHHAAAAAA.”
Michelle ignored her screamed pleads and carried on using her nails on every inch of her helpless sole.* Sarah was in pieces again, she could not move a millimetre let along an inch.* Her toes spread allowing Michelle to run her nail between her ticklish when ever she felt like.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHH.”
“No this will not do at all.* Stay right there.” Michelle walked off giggling manically walking back into the control room.* Sarah hung there her mind racing struggling to come to terms with what she had just been told.* Suddenly her body jerked and lowered slightly.* Her legs slowly start to close and bend at the knees. Her knees were bent wide. . Her sex was open but her feet were now just a few inches apart.* Michelle walked back in holding the folder of evidence and a complicated remote control.* The remote had dials, switches and small levers all over it. “Much better” she smiled giggling taking her position at Sarah helpless dangling feet, which were now at Michelle’s chest height.*
Taking the remote she pressed a couple of buttons and pulled a lever and turned a dial slightly. Sarah moaned and blushed.* Suddenly it felt like something soft was rubbing over her clit.* It rubbed slowly back and forth “Please, please no-o-o m-m-more.” Sarah said weakly pathetically.
Michele said nothing smiled bearing her perfect white gleaming teeth.* She raised her hands slowly to Sarah’s feet. The assault on Sarah’s pink soles started again.* The long immaculately manicured nails of Michelle’s nails skittered across the arches, her nails hardly touching the soft sensitive skin of her victim but still has a massive impact on this poor helpless girl whose laugh as getting deeper and deeper as her throat ached.*
Michelle giggled with glee as Sarah screamed with helpless hysterical laughter. Sarah’s laughter was interspersed with deep guttural, animal like groans of pleasure as her sensitive clit was teased continually. Sarah was angry her body would betray her in such a way that she wanted to orgasm so badly despite everything this bitch had done to her. Sarah had given up on trying to plead and beg with Michelle she did not want to give her that much satisfaction.* She hung there, in mid air utterly helpless her soles tickled till they glowed a deep shade of pink.
When Michelle finally stopped her assault and stopped the field tormenting her swollen, heavy and wet clit Sarah looked up slowly still giggling her body having mild fits.* Michelle guessed that if it had not been for the field she would be almost convulsing.* Michelle turned some dials on her remote and Sarah lowered to the ground so she was sat down.* Her legs were crossed, her arms stretched up to the sky. Again Sarah started to moan as Michelle played with her remote.* Feathers were now stroking slowly over Sarah’s clit and pussy lips.* Sarah struggled trying to fight the invisible bondage but she could not.* Michelle however had sat behind Sarah her legs stretched out either side of the helpless teased Sarah.
Michelle placed her nails in the hollows of Sarah’s smooth pale arm pits and start swirling them around and around. This simple act caused Sarah to break down into laugher again.
“Hahahhahahahaha ppppppppllllllleaseeeeeeeeee your killlllinggggggg meeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhahahahahahahahah.”* Sarah cackled as the red nail of Michelle ran around and around her pits.* Michelle stopped for a moment grabbed the file and removed the pictures placing them on the floor in front of Sarah whose eyes scanned them. “I-I never been to Egypt,” Sarah said breathing deeply as the bio-field drove her insane with sexual desire. “Or most of these, what? I do-hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaah stoppppppppppppppppppp.”
Michelle had attacked her sides.* Her nails and fingers poking and prodding at Sarah rib cage, exploring the bone and the sweet gaps in between them. Running her fingers from Sarah’s pits right down to her panty waist, counting her ribs, skittering her fingers over Sarah’s belly and ticklily teasing Sarah’s sensitive waist and the hollows by her hips.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”* Sarah had lost it, the tickling was too much and along side the constant sexual stimulation she could take no more and started babbling and pleading between fits of terrible horse laughter.* Her chest ached, well her whole body ached.* To make matters worse this evil bitch had made her hornier than she had ever been in her life. What baffled Sarah still though were the pictures.* She let out a little scream of delight when Michelle pulled her fingers away.*
Michelle Stood up and strolled around to stand in front of Sarah. She could see the look of burning desire and this made the lips on Michelle’s face curl into an evil twisted smile. She could also see Sarah’s eyes darting from one picture to another.* “Your thinking” Michelle started a coldness to her voice “I’ve not been to most of these places how are these images here?” Sarah nodded her mouth was clamped shut, she feared she would let out a moan and now the laughter was over it embarrassed her so much. “So now your thinking, have I found you before you commit the crimes, have I headed you off at the pass so to speak?” Michelle continued. Again Sarah nodded her breathing so deep now taking massive gulping breaths. “No” Michelle said curtly.
With that Michelle closed her eyes and scrunched her eyes up so tight.* It looked like Michelle was concentrating really hard. Sarah’s jaw dropped finally at the sight before.* The black outfit Michelle was wearing had covered her whole body, like a black mannequin. Then slowly it took form and when it did Sarah screamed.* Sarah looked right into the eyes of what was now stood in front of her.* Herself. Michelle’s suit had turned Michelle form into a copy of Sarah’s.
Michelle smile cruelly and spoke coldly.* “Take care my dear. Don’t go away!” Michelle again started fiddling with the remote. Sarah rose into the air and lay flat 4 feet off the ground her arms and legs played lie she was tied spread eagle to an invisible bed. The feathers stopped on her clit.* “Now this will feel…….unique.” She laughed and pressed a button.
Sarah’s whole body suddenly felt like 1000’s of spiders her running all over her body but with spidery pokey legs that tickled as they ran and they covered her WHOLE body.* Her nipples stiffened and hardened quickly as she screeched in an ungodly voice. Laugher like she had never produced before her mind unable to focus.* One moment the sensations on her sides flooded her mind the next the gaps between her toes.
Michelle walked to her office pressed the PA and said “See you in the morning, I’m off to Egypt to be treated like a high Priestess and torture slaves. Well you say the carving.” She turned the lights off and stepped into the time portal and walked out into the middle of a hot desert.
Sarah lay floating in the dark her body leaking liquid from her mouth and sex.* Silent laugher now escaped from her lips.

Wow, that's a fabulous story - thanks.

Lucy...you have an amazingly creative imagination....truly wonderful stuff.....Bravo young lady !!!!!!

Very well done, and hmmmmmmmmmmm Eclipse, could you see yourself as the lee?:mwahaha:

I don't know how you do it, every one of your stories i read is better than the last one. Please keep writing!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back