• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EBONY FOOT FETISH - HARRY & ASH - A CHANCE MEETING (M/F)

Mr Nonchalant

TMF Regular
I’ve now written a third instalment in the ‘Harry & Ash’ series of stories. If you haven’t already read the first two then I strongly recommend that you do so before reading on.

Anyway, without further delay…..…..…..

Once Ash had returned to her parents house on Saturday night, Harry received a text from her which read, “I really had a gr8 time 2day hun and wud luv 2 do it again sometime. I luv the way u treat me & my feet! Luv, Ash. J XXXXXXX”, to which Harry replied with, “Well you’re very welcome hun. I wud luv 2 do this again 2” JJJ XXXXX”. For the remainder of the night, Harry was left to relax, by himself, before falling asleep on his sofa!

Sunday morning came and Harry was woken by a text from Ash reading, “Morning babe! Sleep well? I had such a gr8 time yesterday and can’t wait 2 do it again! J XXXXX”. Harry dragged himself up and off the sofa at 09:56 before heading off to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. By 11:00 Harry had got himself ready and headed out to the supermarket to do some food shopping. As fate would have it, who should he meet there but Ash, who was just coming to the end of her little bit of shopping as Harry was beginning his. They hugged briefly before standing and chatting, for a few minutes, by the check-outs. Before the two of them went their separate ways Harry asked Ash, “If you don’t have anything planned for today, would you maybe like to do something later?” to which she hurryingly replied, “Definitely yes! I’d love to! I’ve got to go home with this stuff but will text you in a bit.” Harry smiled back before uttering the words, “That’s great. I can hardly wait!”. After Ash had left to return to her parents’ house, Harry continued his shop and received a text from her some forty minutes later reading, “I’m ready when u r babe. Just let me no when & where XXX”. After finishing his food shopping, Harry headed to the check-out before getting a taxi home. Once he’d got home and unpacked, he sent a text to his friend which read, “I’m ready 2. J There’s a Italian place round the corner from me if u fancy some food hun? Not sure wot it’s called but it’s my treat. XXXXX”. A couple of minutes later, Harry received a reply which read, Sounds gr8! I no where u mean. I can b there in 20mins. X”. Harry responded to this text with, “Gr8! I’ll b there in 15 :D X”.

True to his word, Harry was at the Italian restaurant within fifteen minutes, where he was met only a few minutes later by his friend who was dressed in her stylish spectacles, a sleeveless top, jeans and trainers with her hair tied back neatly. The two friends kissed briefly and settled down at a circular table for two before the waiter brought a pizza for Harry and a dish of spaghetti carbonara for Ash. Less than five minutes into their romantic daytime meal for two, Ash had used her right foot to flick her left trainer off and laid her socked, size four foot on Harry’s right knee. Harry obviously didn’t object to this and even gave his friend a brief foot rub (through her sock), between pizza slices.

Ash (smiling broadly): “I don’t know if I told you but I’m off work tomorrow and am having a bit of a get together at my house tonight whilst my parents are away at a friends of theirs in Kent. I think it’s someone’s 60th of something. Will be drinks, drinking games, movies and what not. Anyway, you’re more than welcome if you want to come…..”
Harry (smiling back): “I’d love to hun. What time does it all start?”
Ash: “Great! Will probably start at around teatime so just get round when you’re ready.
Harry: “Ok cool. There’s just one problem - I don’t know where you live hun! haha”
Ash (giggling to herself): “haha Never mind. I’ll pick you up from your place at around half-five this evening, if that’s ok?”
Harry (smiling): “Sure. That’s totally fine. Anyway, how are you liking this foot rub?”
Ash (smiling back): “It’s absolutely great, but…..”

Ash pulled her left foot out of Harry’s lap, flicked her right trainer off and placed both feet up on Harry’s knees opposite.

Ash (still smiling): “My right foot needs love too. hehehe”

Harry wolfed down the rest of his pizza, placed his right hand on Ash’s left foot and his left hand on her right and began gently rubbing all of Ash’s toes through her socks.

Ash (moaning quietly): “Mmmm…..Do you know what would make this even better?
Harry: “What’s that hun?”
Ash (smiling): “If you stripped my feet of these socks.”
Harry (smiling back): “I was going to save that for tonight, but how about a bit of a compromise?”
Ash: “Eh!? What do you mean compromise?”

With that, Harry peeled Ash’s tiny blue and white ankle socks part way off his friend’s feet to expose her heels and arches.

Ash (giggling to herself): “So you’re going to play it like that are you!? hahaha I guess you’re going to have to wait a while longer to see the colour I’ve painted my toes today! hahaha”
Harry (with a lump in his throat): “Errrr…..Yeah…..I guess I will yeah.”

For the next twenty-five minutes, the two of them just sat at their table making small talk whilst Harry alternated between rubbing and tickling Ash’s feet, under the table.

With the time nearing 13:30 Harry pulled Ash’s socks back over her feet and gave her one last quick tickle. Ash removed her socked feet from Harry’s lap and put her trainers back on before the two of them stood up and got ready to leave. Harry paid the bill (as promised) and headed for the exit hand in hand with this friend.

Ash: “I can give you a lift back to your place if you like?”
Harry: “Thanks hun. I only live round the corner though, so I’ll walk it I reckon.”

Before going their separate ways, the two friends hugged each other tightly and kissed.

Harry (smiling): “I am really looking forward to tonight hun. Should be fun.”
Ash (smiling back): “Me too! I’ll pick you up in about four hours.”
Harry: “Cool. See you soon hun.”

With that, the two of them returned home to relax and prepare for the evenings festivities. On his way home, Harry called in at the supermarket again and picked up a crate of twenty-four bottles of lager. Upon his return home, Harry headed for the sofa and just relaxed in front of the TV for the next couple of hours. 15:30 came and Harry headed for the bathroom, brushed his teeth, had a shave and got himself a second shower of the day before heading for his bedroom and dressing in a white and grey, checked shirt with tie, stonewash jeans and white trainers. By this time it was 16:18 and within ten minutes Harry heard the buzz of his intercom and answered with “Hiya! I’ll be right down. Got some beer by the way.“ to which Ash replied, “Cool! See you in a second babe.” Within seconds Harry was stepping into Ash’s car to see her dressed in her stylish spectacles, a longed-sleeved, baggy white top, black jeans and open-toed, strappy shoes with her hair left to fall free this time. Inevitably, Harry’s attention was immediately drawn to Ash’s feet and he noticed her toes were painted a burgundy colour. For the next few minutes, Harry was sat in the passenger seat with a crate of beer on his lap until Ash pulled up at her parents’, empty house. The two kissed briefly before heading through the door and into the living room. Ash pointed Harry in the direction of the kitchen where he packed the fridge full of beer before heading back to the lounge with a couple of beers to meet his friend where the two of them embraced for several seconds before settling down on the couch, each with a beverage.

Ash: “There should be seven people here tonight, including us. Should be a couple of girls and a guy from the office I worked in after leaving college, a girl who’s an old friend from school and my brother Lee. Don’t worry, he’s out somewhere at the moment and will be picking the others up on his way home.
Harry: Ok cool. What time are they getting here?”
Ash: “Well, not for another hour or so. I’ve got a bit of a confession to make…..”
Harry: “Oh…..”
Ash: “I told you that this party was starting earlier than it actually is so that we could mess around together, if you get me…..”
Harry (smiling coyly to himself): “Yeah, I think I do get you hun! hahaha”

With that, Harry took Ash round the midriff and pulled her towards him before they embraced in a deep and passionate kiss. The two of them remained like this for the next twenty minutes or so before Ash stood and headed to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later with moisturiser in hand. She handed the moisturiser to Harry, climbed onto the sofa and lay face down with her feet across her friend’s lap before turning to him and uttering the words, “You know what to do babe….. hehehe” Harry twisted his was round and lifted Ash’s legs so that her feet came to rest on his shoulders and began to pull at the straps on her shoes until they loosened enough to come off and unveil her plump and unbearably cute, size four feet. Like a kid in a candy store, Harry was spoilt for choice when deciding where to start. After a few minutes of gently caressing Ash’s feet Harry took her right foot in his hand and began sucking on her toes, one by one, before repeating the process with her left.

Ash (moaning into a pillow): “Oooooooh……. mmmmmm……. You’ve ooooooh……. Not lost that lotion have you babe? mmmmmm…….
Harry (smiling): Course not hun. Do you want it?”
Ash (giggling to herself): Oh yeah!”

Upon hearing this, Harry released Ash’s feet and moved them down to his chest and proceeded to open up the tub of moisturiser before clasping his hands around Ash’s left foot before delivering a slow and sensual massage, concentrating his attention on the arch and ball of her foot particularly. Being the playful type of person that she is, Ash began to teasingly kick Harry in the shoulder and face with her free right foot.

Harry (laughing quietly): “Hey hey! What’s this about!?”
Ash (still kicking): “hehehe What’s what about…..!? hehehehehe”
Harry (still laughing): “You’re making it tough to concentrate on the massage you know!”
Ash (still kicking): “hehehehehehehehehehe”

At this point, Harry took hold of Ash’s right ankle, pulled her feet together and wrapped his left arm around her calves before warning her, “Ok. I’ll give you one more chance to behave….. hahaha”

Ash (giggling): “Or else what!?”
Harry: “Ok. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

Harry tightened his grip around Ash’s calves and began scribbling his fingers all over the soles of her feet.
Ash (whilst trying to pull away): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe I’LL BEHAHAHAHAHAVE.

Harry (laughing to himself): “Nope! You had your chance.”
Ash (writing on the sofa): “PLLLLLHEEEEEZE hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…”

Noticing that the clock was nearing 19:00 and knowing that the rest of the party will be round soon, he released Ash’s feet and let her compose herself. After a few seconds, Ash turned herself over onto her back but left her feet resting across Harry’s lap. The two of them remained like this whilst Harry slowly ran his fingers in and out of each of the eight toe cleavages across her two feet.

Ash (eyes closed and smiling cutely): “Mmmmmmm…….This is too good! Most relaxing yet.”

After a few minutes of this, the other five members of the party arrived, led by Ash’s brother Lee. Because Lee has his own key, the others were able to enter without knocking and walked into the living room to find Harry (who none of them knew) playing with and caressing Ash’s feet.

Lee (with a look of puzzlement on his face): “What’s going on here sis!?”
Ash (whilst sitting up): “Don’t be like that Lee. This is just my friend Harry.”
Lee (still with a look of puzzlement on his face): “Boyfriend!?”
Ash: ““Ermmm….. I’m not sure. Are we Harry?”
Harry (standing up and straightening himself out): “Hi Lee, I’m Harry and yeah, I’d definitely like to think that your sister and I are an item.”
Lee: “Right. Is that how you see it Ash?”
Ash (standing up and straightening herself out): “Yeah it is Lee, and I don’t care what anyone else thinks.”
Harry (wrapping his arm around Ash): “That’s right Lee. I don’t care either.”
Lee: “Ok guys. I’m actually ok with this.”
Ash (smiling coyly): “Thanks Lee. Means a lot.”
Harry (smiling coyly): “Yeah, cheers Lee.”
Lee: “Alright guys. Got any more of those bevvies?”
Harry: “Yeah mate. There’s a crates worth in the fridge. You guys help yourself.”
Lee: “Nice one. Us guys picked up some movies on the way back here if you two fancy it?”
Ash: “Sure, why not. Like Harry says, there’s a load of beer in the fridge as well.”
Lee: “Cool.”

Lee and the other four members of the party headed for the kitchen and returned after a couple of minutes with a beer each and two for Harry and Ash as well. Whilst the others were in the kitchen the young couple had returned to the sofa and were already snuggled up tightly at one end.

By now, the clock read 19:42 and the seven guys spent the next few hours just chillin’ out in the living room, drinking and watching movies. Harry and Ash had left the sofa and had now taken up a position on a big armchair in the lounge with Ash sat in her boyfriend’s lap. Lee, and Ash’s three former colleagues had squeezed onto the long, three seater sofa whilst Ash’s old school friend sat across the room in the another armchair. ‘Avatar’ was the first movie that had been picked out for the evening although neither Harry nor Ash paid much attention as Harry whispered sweet pleasantries to his girlfriend throughout. Some two hours into the film, as the time was nearing 22:00, Ash whispered to Harry, “I’m really loving this but how would you like to take this somewhere more private?”

Harry (smiling broadly): “I’d like that very much. What do you have in mind babe?”
Ash (smiling back): “My room? Grab some beers from the fridge and follow me if you fancy it…..”
Harry (still smiling): “Are you kidding!? Of course I fancy it hun!”

With that, Harry and Ash stood up from the armchair, bade goodnight to the other five and made their way to Ash’s bedroom, but not before making a passing visit to the kitchen to grab themselves a few beers each.

Upon entering Ash’s bedroom, Harry took a seat on the edge of the bed, took his girlfriend by the hand and had her sit down across his lap. The two of them held each other tight and kissed one another passionately for the next few minutes.

Harry: “Sorry Ash hun but I left that moisturiser down stairs.”
Ash (giggling to herself): “Don’t worry about that! I can get it if you like but I’m sure there are other things we can do without that. hehehe”
Harry (smiling back): “hahahahaha What do you have in mind exactly!?”
Ash (looking down at her feet and wiggling her toes): “Make me laugh!”

With no need for further invitation, Harry shuffled Ash off his lap, lifted her right foot up to his face and began running the tip of his tongue up and down the sole of her foot and darting it in between her toes to leave Ash in hysterics as she cried out, “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..”

Harry (laughing at her plight): “Ok!”

Harry grabbed Ash’s other foot and brought it up to his face before repeating the same process over again on her left foot.

Ash (twisting in hysterics):
“hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe RUB MY FEET!!! PLLLLLHEEEEEZE SUCK MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo…..…..…..…..…..”
Harry (still laughing): “How would that make you laugh!? hahahahaha”

With that, Harry used his left arm to lock both her legs against his body and slowly (even teasingly) ran his fingers up and down the soles of Ash’s feet to almost put her in a state of relaxation before upping the intensity and digging his fingers in to the skin beneath her toes and scribbling his fingers all over the bottoms of her feet.

Ash (soles scrunched tightly): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

In her efforts to pull her feet away, Ash lost her balance and ended up falling off the bed and landing on her back with feet still in Harry’s lap!

Harry (with a hint of concern in his voice): “OH! Are you ok hun?”
Ash (with an embarrassed smile on her face): “hehehe Yeah, I’m fine. Just a second.”

Harry released her feet so she could stand and climb back on to the bed. Ash crawled onto the bed and lay face down with her face in the pillows and began playfully poking her toes into Harry’s midriff whilst giggling into her pillows. Harry shuffled himself around so that he was sat at the foot of the bed, facing Ash’s bare feet.

Harry (smiling broadly): “So hun, what’s it going to be?”
Ash (still poking Harry with her feet and giggling quietly): “Massage my feet. Give me the best you’ve got.”

With that, Harry made himself comfortable lifted Ash’s feet to his chest and used both hands to give each foot it’s own, deep and kneading massage. After the best part of half and hour, Harry lifted Ash’s right foot to his face before spending the next twenty minutes sucking her toes in ascending order of smallest to biggest before descending from biggest to smallest and back again and finishing up by licking up and down her sole and nibbling on the ball of her foot. Once he’d finished with her right, Harry lifted his girlfriend’s other foot up to his face and repeated the process on Ash‘s little, left tootsies.

After finishing up Harry, kissed each foot and spent the next hour or so gently stroking the soles of his sweetheart’s feet.

As the time approached 23:30, Harry whispered to Ash that it was getting late and he’d have to start making a move soon but was interrupted by Ash whispering to him in her soft delicate voice, “Sleep here…….Don‘t leave.”

Anyway, that’s my third story. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Any comments whatsoever would be very much appreciated.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back