• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*FULL VERSION* EBONY FOOT FETISH - HARRY & ASH (M/F)

Mr Nonchalant

TMF Regular
Harry and Ash had known each other since 2001, when they were in the same classes at college and had become good friends, but nothing more. However, Harry had always had a crush on Ash but due to his shy nature he never let on to any of his friends the feelings he had, let alone to Ash herself. After graduating in 2004 they had unfortunately lost contact until, by a kind twist of fate, they were re-united five years later at the age of twenty-six, at a hospital, where Harry had begun working soon after leaving college. As you can probably imagine, Harry was obviously delighted to see Ash again after all this time and was determined not to let her slip through his fingers for a second time.

After a few months of friendly chitter-chatter at work Harry finally summoned up the courage to ask Ash if she’d like to “Go out for a coffee and catch up properly?” Harry clearly wasn’t the most original of people when it came to thinking of a fitting location for a chat! Ash accepted and thereafter, the two of them began spending quite some time together outside work. They would regularly visit the local bars, coffee shops and cinema but remained just friends. Due to Harry’s shyness he hadn’t yet been able find the words to ask Ash out on a real date for fear that he might jeopardise the friendly relationship he currently enjoyed with her.

After a couple of months of trying Harry finally asked Ash if she would like to join him at his flat for a home-cooked meal and a DVD or two. To his disappointment, Ash told him that she wouldn’t be able to make it due to a “pre-existing engagement”. You see, despite being quite a bubbly, playful and forthright person she didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of joining Harry, at his home, for what was a romantic sounding evening. Not at this moment in time anyway. Harry obviously felt somewhat disappointed by this but they remained good friends, just as they had been prior to his proposal. To Harry’s great surprise and delight Ash did, a few weeks later, ask him “Does your offer of a home cooked meal and film or two still stand? Sounds like it might be fun!” Harry’s response was, “Of course it does, are you free this coming Friday night”, to which Ash replied, “Yes, Friday is perfect!”. Over the next couple of days Harry became a bit of a nervous wreck and struggled to concentrate at work. He decided to book the Friday off work so that he could make himself, and his flat, as presentable as possible whilst Ash was at work. Friday came and Harry went out to the barbers for a hair cut and a traditional Turkish shave, money well spent he thought. Upon his return home at 14:00 he vacuumed his apartment and checked his cupboards, fridge and freezer to try and decide upon a fitting meal for the evenings get together and eventually came up with chicken in a red wine sauce with new potatoes and carrots. Fortunately, he had quite a collection of DVDs so finding a suitable film wouldn’t be a great problem!

Towards the end of Ash’s day at work, Harry received a text from her which read, “I need 2 go home 4 a bit after work but will b round ur place 4 8:30. Looking 4ward 2 l8r J X” For the next few hours Harry became a nervous wreck, pacing up and down his apartment for like a animal in a cage. 19:30 came and Harry decided that he should iron his clothes and make himself look as smart as possible and eventually decided upon a long sleeved, burgundy and white plaid shirt, smart trousers and loafers. 20:24 came and he heard the buzz of his intercom and answered with “Ash? Is that you?” to which she replied, “Yes, sorry I’m a little early” in her adorably soft accent. “Don’t worry about it, come on up. My door will be open.” In the intervening period of about twenty seconds Harry thought to himself, “This is it. This is what I’ve been waiting for, for eight years! Don’t try anything too forward.”

Let me describe Harry and Ash to you in some more depth…..…..…..

Harry is twenty-six years old and lives by himself, in a block of flats, on the outskirts of London. He is white, five foot eight inches tall and weighs fifteen stone. Harry is a well built man but at the same time, he is a little overweight. He has long(ish) black hair and brown eyes. As mentioned earlier in this story, Harry is a shy man but, at the same time, he does like a laugh and a joke from time to time and is a typically witty Brit. Harry is a foot fetishist but has never been able to open up to anybody about this.

Ash is also twenty-six but is three months younger than Harry and lives with her parents a few minutes drive from Harry’s flat. She is a black woman of African descent and is quite a bit shorter than Harry at five foot one inch. Her build could best described as pleasantly plump or voluptuous. Ash has black hair that comes down to her shoulders and has brown eyes accentuated by stylish spectacles. As you may have read earlier, she is a woman who is quite bubbly and playful so also enjoys a joke but at the same time, she realises that there is a time and a place for everything.

Now back to the story…..…..…..

Harry’s front door was warily opened by Ash who upon entering said, with a cute smile on her face, “Knock Knock!” At that point, Harry was presented with Ash who was dressed in a beige coloured blouse, blue jeans and leather boots that came half way up her legs to just beneath her knees. As always, she was wearing her glasses and, for a change, had her dark hair tied back.

For the next few seconds Harry was lost for words and just stood looking into Ash’s brown eyes. Eventually though, Ash broke the silence by asking, “Is everything ok Harry?”

Harry: “Yes, sorry. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes. Can I offer you a seat?
Ash: “Please.”

Ash then took up a spot on Harry’s two seater sofa at which point Harry thought to himself, “Would it be too forward of me to take a seat next to her at this early stage?” and ultimately decided to sit by himself on an arm chair diagonally across from the sofa.

Ash (smiling): “So how was your day off lazy bones!?”
Harry: “So so, I didn’t get up to much really. How was work for you today?”
Ash: “Was alright really. I’ve been looking forward to tonight all day long though.”

After another eighteen minutes or so of making small talk Harry excused himself and went into the kitchen to set up the meal he’d made. Five minutes later he called through, “Dinner’s ready.” At that point, Ash stood up and made her way into the kitchen where she saw Harry standing by his circular table decorated in a white throw and a single candle in the middle. Harry then pulled a chair from beneath the table and smiled at Ash as if to say, “Would you like a seat dear?” Ash took a seat and admired the meal he had prepared for the two of them.

Harry: “Can I offer you a drink? I have either red or white wine.”
Ash: “Red would be perfect please.”
Harry: “Red it is!”

Harry then poured Ash and himself a large glass of red wine and took a seat opposite. They settled down for their meal and for the next hour or so they were chatting freely and openly with each other, just as they had done all those years ago at college. “Just like old times” Harry thought to himself whilst smiling coyly. Sometime after finishing their meals Harry asked Ash “Would you like to go into the lounge and watch a DVD or some TV?”

Ash: “Sure. What have you got?”
Harry: “Allsorts. I’m a bit of a film buff even if I do say so myself! Do you have any preference?”
Ash: “How about a comedy? You know me, I love to laugh!”
Harry: “Comedy it is. Have you seen ‘Tropic Thunder’? It’s a comedy war film, if you can imagine that!?”
Ash: “No, I’ve not seen that but will give it a watch for sure.”
Harry: “Ok. I’m ready when you are. Would you like another glass of wine?”
Ash: “Please. Only if you are as well though.”
Harry: “Yeah, I’ll have another I think.”

With that Harry poured another two glasses of wine and handed one of them to Ash who then followed Harry into the lounge and once again, took a seat on his sofa whilst Harry set everything up before courageously, taking a seat next to his friend. As he sat down with a certain awkwardness she looked across to him and said, through her pearly smile, “Just relax Harry. I am!” to which Harry responded, whilst smiling back, “Ok Ash, I’ll try.” After about fifteen minutes of the movie, Harry had become more comfortable, sat back and kicked his shoes off.

Ash (smiling): “I’m glad to see that you’re finally relaxing!”
Harry (smiling): “Yeah, it’s taken a while but I finally feel more at ease. Thanks to you.”
Ash (still smiling): “You’re welcome!”

Three quarters of an hour into the movie both Harry and Ash had totally relaxed but nature called, he stood up and went to the bathroom before returning a few minutes later to find Ash curled up on his sofa with her boots on his upholstery!”

Harry (smiling): “My my. You look relaxed there!”
Ash (realising how she was sat): “Oh sorry! I shouldn‘t have my feet on your sofa, especially not whilst wearing my boots.”
Harry (still smiling): “Don’t worry about it!”

Harry then sat down next to Ash and nonchalantly lifted her legs into his lap. They sat like this for the next five minutes before Ash truly shocked Harry by asking him, “Hey Harry…..would you mind taking my boots off? It’s bad enough that I put my feet up on your sofa whilst wearing my boots. I would hate to crease or dirty your pants at all.”

Harry: “Don’t worry about it but I will take your boots off if you like?”
Ash (smiling shyly): “Yes please.”

Being a foot fetishist Harry didn’t need asking again and started to slowly unzip Ash’s boots to unveil the chubby but painfully cute, size four feet encased within a thick pair of black socks. Another few minutes passed whilst Harry’s brain tried to process the scenario he’d been dealt. Finally, he thought to himself, “I’ve come this far…..” before placing his left hand on Ash’s right foot and began gently rubbing.

Ash (with a great smile on her face): “Now who’s relaxed!?”
Harry (with a look of nervousness): “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be too forward. I hope you don’t mind?”
Ash: “Actually, I do mind. You see…..you’ve left my socks on!”
Harry: “Would you…..errr…..”
Ash (interrupting): “Like you to take my socks off?”
Harry (stuttering): “Errr…..”
Ash (interrupting again): “Yeah, I would like you to take my socks off and, if you don’t mind, I’d like you to give my bare feet the best massage you’ve got!”
Harry (smiling again): “My pleasure!”

With that, Harry reached his left hand up underneath the right leg of Ash’s jeans leg, found the top of her sock and started peeling the sock down over her calf before clearing her ankle and heel to expose half of Ash’s white skinned sole. At that point, Ash interrupted with, “Too late to go back now!” to which Harry shot back with, “Wouldn’t want to!”. He continued the undressing of her right foot and within seconds was presented with one of the chubbiest but definitely the cutest foot he’d ever seen and just sat staring at her tiny toes. Ash then asked him, whilst giggling and wiggling her recently freed toes, “Well? What are you waiting for?” She lifted her left leg and foot so that it rested across her right leg. “Nothing at all!” came Harry’s reply before he started repeating the process all over again, whilst making sure he took his time! Within two minutes Harry had two bare, chunky feet resting across his lap and shuffled around ninety degrees so that the soles of Ash’s feet were pointing right at him.

Harry had been fantasising about this since he first became friends with Ash eight years earlier and looked up to see Ash looking back, over the tops of her spectacles, with a look that said “What are you waiting for?”. Harry then immediately began getting to work. He began pressing the pads of her chubby toes and running his fingers in and out of the eight cleavages whilst removing any bits of sock he found lodged between her toes before moving down and across the balls of her feet and making circular motions with his thumbs.

By this point, the movie had become somewhat of a side-show!

Ash (smiling): “WOW! You’re pretty good at this. Had some practice have you?”
Harry (fearing that he’d been outed): “Errr…..Hey, do you know how I could massage your feet better?”
Ash (cocking her head to the side)
Harry: “If you were lay on your stomach with the soles of your feet looking up at me…..”
Ash (with a big grin on her face): “Absolutely!”

With that, Ash twisted her way round so her stomach was now where she would normally be sat and her breasts, shoulders, arms and head were laying across the arm of the chair. Remember, this is only a two seater sofa so Ash had to bend her legs at her knees, therefore, her feet came to rest high up on Harry’s chest, just beneath his chin. Harry could barely hide his excitement as he had the cutest feet in the world wrinkled up against his chest, Ash then began teasing him as she pressed her toes into Harry’s chest so that the white skin on the soles of her feet became taut. After a moment of Harry just staring into the soles of Ash’s feet she looked back over her left shoulder with a look to say, “I‘ve not got all day!”. That was the only invite Harry needed and he then clasped his hands around each of her feet and began a slow and sensual rub, interrupted only by the occasional toe wiggle or sole scrunch from Ash. Harry thought to himself that he must’ve died a few hours earlier and that this was his heaven!

Harry: “Hey Ash…..”
Ash (with a wide grin across her face): “Mmmm…..Yeah? Please don’t tell me that you need to stop!”
Harry: “Course not hun. I was just wondering, are these tiny toes and wrinkled soles of yours ticklish at all!?”
Ash (with a hint of trepidation in her voice): “Errr…..”
Harry (after a moment of silence): “Didn’t quite catch that Ash…..”
Ash (hurryingly): “No Harry, my feet aren’t ticklish at all!”
Harry (shrugging his shoulders): “Oh ok. In that case you won’t mind if I begin to lightly stroke the soles of these feet you have pressed against my chest. You see, my fingers are getting a little tired now!”
Ash (with a quiver in her voice): “No, that wouldn’t bother me at all.”

With that Ash turned her head, only to see Harry staring back with raised eyebrows.

Harry: “Fair enough then!”

Ash turned back and immediately felt Harry’s finger nails running from the base of her toes to the heel of her foot and back again.

Ash (with her face buried in the arm of Harry’s couch): “hehehehehehehehehehe”
Harry (chuckling):“Oh!? I thought you weren’t ticklish Ash!”
Ash (giggling): “No, you must’ve misheard me! Just stop and go back to that massage! hehehehehe”
Harry: “Nah! You lied to me so I’m going to have to tickle your soles for another ten minutes, another ten minutes at least!”
Ash: “No, please don’t! I‘m sorry!”
Harry: “Too late hun.”

At that very moment, Harry wrapped his right arm around Ash’s calves and began digging his fingers into the skin beneath her toes.

Ash (soles scrunched tightly): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”
Harry: “Sorry! No can do!”

Harry then pulled back Ash’s toes thus flexing the skin on the soles of her feet before scribbling his fingers all over:

Ash (with tears running down her rounded cheeks): Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”

Finally, Ash managed to free her right foot and started flailing around like mad and pounding her body up and down on the couch. Harry eventually stopped tickling Ash’s left foot and began massaging it using both of his hands. After all of the flailing, Ash’s right foot had come to rest on Harry’s right shoulder and as she enjoyed the massage she playfully started pressing her right foot into his face. After a few minutes, and Harry’s total acceptance of what she was doing, Ash turned to him and said something that rocked him to his core…..“Me thinks someone has got a bit of a foot fetish! hehehe”

Harry (with a quiver in his voice): “Errrrrrrrr……………”
Ash (with a look of amusement on her face): “I’ll take that as a yes should I?”

Harry then released her left foot, freeing her for the first time in the best part of an hour at which point Ash turned herself over to her original position, cheekily stuck her tongue out, and pressed her soft soles into the lower parts of Harry’s cleanly shaven face, particularly around his chin, cheeks, nose and mouth before she asked him a question that totally stumped him, she asked, “So are you going to open up your mouth and give my toes a home!?” Being slightly shocked by this Harry could only open his mouth half an inch but that gave the big toe on Ash’s right foot enough room to burrow it’s way in. Whilst Harry was pondering this situation he’d got himself into, Ash continued to stroke Harry’s cheek with her free foot.

A few minutes later……………

Harry (removing Ash’s big toe from his mouth): “You asked for this…..”
Ash (with her head cocked to one side again): “Huh!?”

At that very moment Harry took both his hands and tightly held Ash’s ankles together before running his tongue in between her toes.

Ash (soles scrunched tightly): “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”
Harry (slowly removing his tongue): “Ok then!”

With that, Harry began nibbling on the balls of Ash’s feet and licking up and down her soles before beginning nibbling around the heel area. Within a few seconds of this worshipping session Ash was lying back as far as she could go and smiling the widest grin imaginable. After half an hour of Harry licking and nibbling Ash’s feet he took his attention off her soles and, looked down at her to see tears running down her cheeks.

Harry (with some concern in his voice): “What’s up babe?”
Ash (whilst wiping away the tears): “Nothing at all. I’m just so happy!”
Harry (with a tear in his eye): “You know Ash, I’ve had a crush on you since the first time we met all those years ago.”
Ash (smiling): “Really?”
Harry (smiling back): “Really really.”
Ash: “You know what……………I…..I…..”
Harry: “Take your time hun.”
Ash: “I’ve always felt these feelings towards you too. I just didn’t want to risk ruining the friendship we’ve always had.”
Harry (smiling down at Ash): “That’s how I felt…..I just wish that things hadn‘t taken this long to blossom between us.”

With that Harry took her feet away from his face and placed them to the side of him before lowering himself down to lay with Ash, they cuddled for a moment before she kissed him on his cheek which led to him kissing her back, on the lips. Before long Harry and Ash were ‘making out’ on his couch.

By this time, it was getting late and Ash complained about feeling tired. Having had a two large glasses of wine Harry didn’t want Ash driving home so offered her a place to sleep. She accepted before he stood up, wrapped his arms underneath her and carried her to his bed room, he gently placed her on his bed and removed her glasses before wrapping her in his duvet and sitting down beside her.

Harry: “I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as I did hun…..”
Ash (eyes closed but still smiling): “Of course I did!”
Ash (whilst Harry stood up): “Where are you going?”
Harry: “Shhhhh…..”

Within seconds Harry was on his knees at the foot of the bed, lifting the duvet above Ash’s feet before giving her size fours a deep, kneading massage until she slipped away to the land of nod.

After Ash had fallen asleep, Harry returned to the lounge to watch some TV, by himself on the couch. Being as late as it was there wasn’t a lot on the box to keep his attention so within twenty minutes he had drifted off to sleep. Harry woke and looked at his watch to see it was 08:34 on Saturday morning. After showering and brushing his teeth he headed to the kitchen and went to work on putting together a full English breakfast for both himself and his sleeping beauty. Once done, he plated up a breakfast for Ash before sneaking into the bedroom where she was sleeping and leaving it for her on the bedside table. Harry then returned to the kitchen, plated up a breakfast for himself and headed to the living room, with his early morning meal. About forty minutes had passed before Ash herself returned to the lounge, and the sofa, having eaten most of her breakfast and said, “Thanks for the breakfast Harry. Thanks for massaging my feet last night as well!“ Harry simply smiled back and responded with, “So, do you have anything planned for today?”

Ash: “Well, the first thing I’d like to do is get a shower and freshen up, if you don’t mind that is?”
Harry: “Of course I don’t mind, make yourself at home.”

Ash then stood up, kissed Harry on the cheek and started walking away before turning back and asking Harry, “Hey, do you fancy going to the movies later today?”

Harry (smiling): “I’d like nothing more! What would you like to see?”
Ash (smiling): “Great! I’m not sure what’s on to be honest but I’m sure we’ll find something.”
Harry: “Ok. Well while you’re getting a shower I’ll see if I can find out what’s showing.”
Ash (smiling): “Cool.”

True to his word, as soon as Ash got into the shower, Harry got on the phone to the cinema and jotted down the films he thought may be of interest to his friend. Ash returned after about twenty five minutes having dressed in her blue jeans and beige blouse and took a seat next to Harry on the sofa and teasingly wiggled her bare toes against the carpet.

Harry (with a look of amusement on his face): “Lose your socks did you!?”
Ash (giggling): “You tell me! You’re the one who took them off last night!”

Ash then swung herself round and plonked her bare feet down on Harry’s lap before wiggling her toes and saying, “So…..have YOU lost MY socks!?” After a quick tickle Harry responded with “Course not! Do you want them?”

Ash (still giggling from the tickle): “No thanks. How about a foot rub though?”

Without replying Harry shifted himself around ninety degrees, so he was facing Ash’s feet directly, lifted Ash’s right foot up to his chest and started using both hands to gently rub her freshly showered foot before repeating the process with her left.

Harry (still rubbing): “So, do you still fancy going to cinema later hun?”
Ash (eyes closed and smiling): “Mmmmm…..Sure I do. Did you find out what’s on?”
Harry: “Yep, here’s what I got.”
Ash: “Oh ok, let’s have a look. Don’t stop that foot rub though! hehehe”
Harry: “Sure thing! Does anything tickle your fancy? Excuse the pun! hehehe”

After a couple of minutes of Ash looking through the list and enjoying the attention Harry was paying to both her feet she chirped up with, “How about 'Zombieland'? I’m guessing you know by now, but I love to laugh! hehehe”

Harry (smiling): “Ok. Sounds good.”
Ash: “Cool. 'Zombieland' it is, do you know what time it’s showing?”
Harry (still rubbing): “Ermmm I’m not sure sorry but it’s not been out long so I’m sure it’ll be showing quite regularly. Maybe we could just go down later and watch the next screening?”
Ash: “Sure thing. What time is it now?“
Harry (looking at his watch): “Just gone 11:00.“
Ash: “Really!? So late? As much as I’m loving this foot rub I think I’m going to have to go home now, get changed and grab some lunch but I’ll be back by 12:30. Is that ok?”
Harry: “Yeah, that’s totally fine hun. Just let me find your socks!”

With that, Harry picked up Ash’s socks from the side of the couch, kissed his friend’s feet and put her socks back on. Ash looked back with a slight look of amusement on her face before saying, “WOW! You really like my feet don’t you!?”

Harry (blushing instantly): “Sorry. I didn’t mean to be too assertive.”
Ash (giggling): “That’s fine! Don’t worry. But you do don’t you!?”
Harry (still blushing and looking down): “Yeah, I do.”
Ash (smiling): “Don’t be embarrassed Harry, it’s cool. It is cool but I’m going to have to make a move now.”
Harry (smiling shyly): “Ok, thanks. I’ll see you in a bit anyway.”

Ash then sat up, put her boots on and headed to the door. As she opened the door she turned to Harry and said with a smile on her face, “See you later babe. I’ll make sure to bring my feet as well!”

After she’d left Harry lay down on the sofa and started watching some TV before dozing off. He woke at 12:10, looked at his watch and rushed to his bedroom, got changed and headed to the kitchen to grab some food. Soon after he’d finished he heard the buzz of his intercom and instantly answered with “Come on up, my door is open.” Before long, Ash entered Harry’s flat for the second time in two days, only this time she had let her hair fall free instead of tying it back and was dressed in a neck scarf, pullover, coat, jogging pants and trainers.

Harry (smiling broadly): “You look fantastic hun.”
Ash (smiling): “Awwwww Thanks! You’re so good to me.”
Harry (smiling): “Well you deserve it. Are you ready to go?”
Ash (smiling): “Sure. But before we go there’s just something I need to ask you, if you don’t mind that is…..”
Harry: “Course I don’t mind. Ask away…..”
Ash: “Well, do you remember last night when you said that you’d always had a crush on me? Did you mean that or did you just get caught up in the moment?”
Harry: “I definitely, definitely meant it hun. I’ve had a crush on you since we first met at college all those years ago. Why do you ask?”
Ash (with a tear in her eye and a quiver in her voice): “It’s just that…..…..since we lost contact a few years ago I’ve had a number boyfriends but…..…..but…..they all turned out to be bad apples and there was one of them, about two years ago who was violent towards me…..…..so…..I can’t help but feel cautious nowadays.

At that moment, Harry wrapped his arms around his sobbing friend and whispered in her ear, “I’m so, so sorry to hear that Ash but you really don’t have to worry about me. Here, come and sit down with me.” Harry then led Ash to the couch, sat down and had his friend sit on his lap, still with his arms wrapped around her.

Harry (still with concern in his voice): “I hope you know I’d never do anything to hurt you hun. You mean the world to me.”
Ash (wiping away the tears): Thanks.”
Harry: “Don‘t mention it. Do you still fancy going to the cinema today or would you rather give it a miss?”
Ash: “No, I’m happy to go. Just give me a few minutes to get myself together.”

With that, Ash stood up and headed to the bathroom so she could tidy herself up and dry her eyes. She returned to the lounge a few minutes later and said through a slight smile, “Ready when you are!”

Harry (smiling): “Cool. Let’s go.”

Harry then stood up and gave his friend a hug before the two of them headed down stairs, got into Ash’s car and went off to the cinema. After getting there, they noticed that the next showing of 'Zombieland' was within half an hour. Being the gentleman he is, Harry bought the two tickets, put his arm around Ash and led her to the screening room. They then took there seats towards the back of the theatre at which point Harry turned to her and said, “You ok?”

Ash (smiling): “Yeah, I’m much better now. Thanks to you.”
Harry (smiling): Don’t mention it hun.”

With that, Ash tried her best to snuggle up to Harry, despite the obstruction of the arm rest. The two of them remained like this for the entire film and then headed out of the theatre and back to Ash’s car. Harry turned to his friend and asked, “Did you enjoy the film today babe?”

Ash: “Yeah, I did. You?”
Harry: “Yes, was good I thought.
Ash: “I think I’m going to enjoy the rest of today even more though, more cosy I reckon. Errmmm…..If you want to spend the rest of today together that is?”
Harry (smiling): “Of course I do, it’s like you’ve read my mind! Shall we go back to my place?”
Ash (smiling): “I’d like that.”

Before long, the two friends were parking up outside Harry’s flat and heading up the stairs and into the living room. “Can I take your coat?”, asked Harry.

Ash: “Thanks.”
Harry: “Can I get you a drink?”
Ash (smiling): “Sure, how about some of that red wine again? Only if you are as well though.”
Harry (smiling): “Sounds good to me! Take a seat and I’ll grab us both some wine.

As Harry headed off to the kitchen, Ash took a seat on Harry’s two seater sofa and pondered what the rest of the day might consist of. Within a couple of minutes Harry returned with two large glasses of red wine, handed one to Ash, turned the radio on and took a seat next to his friend. About three minutes had passed when Ash broke the silence by asking, “So, what shall we do? hehehe”

Harry (laughing quietly): “Oh…..I can think of something!
Ash (with a puzzled look on her face): “What!?”

With that, Harry put his wine down next to the sofa, stood up and knelt down in front of Ash and began to slowly pull at the laces of her trainers before asking, “Do you mind?”

Ash (giggling): “Not even a little bit!”

Within a few seconds Harry had unlaced Ash’s left trainer and lifted her foot high into the air before pulling her footwear off from the heel to unveil her cute little, size four foot encased within a tiny pink and white ankle sock. Harry couldn’t help himself but to stare directly into the sole of the cutest, sock covered foot immediately in front of his eyes. After a few seconds Ash interrupted with, “Well? Aren’t you going to free my right foot as well? It needs love too! hehehe”

Harry (laughing himself): “Of course I am. Sorry hun!”

Harry immediately knelt down again and started to unlace her right trainer. However, this time when Harry pulled Ash’s trainer from her foot, her right ankle sock slipped off over her heel. Harry looked up at his friend, raised an eyebrow and said with a grin on his face, “Well, I can’t exactly leave your sock like that can I!?” Before waiting for Ash’s reply he slipped his left index finger under her sock and ripped it off her foot so fast that he inadvertently turned it inside out!

Harry (grinning): “So, which feels better? With sock or without sock!?”
Ash (giggling): “Without. Definitely without, my feet like to be free.”

Ash then lifted her sock covered left foot and playfully swayed it from side to side in front of Harry’s face, whilst giggling mischievously to herself. After a few seconds of staring Harry grabbed Ash’s left leg by the ankle, brought her foot to his face and used his teeth to ever so slowly peel the sock off her foot. Harry then took both her left leg and right leg by the ankle, stood up and lifted her feet to his stomach.

Harry (smiling coyly): “Now what? I’ll leave it up to you!”
Ash: “Hmmmmm…..…..…..”
Harry (laughing): “You’ve got three seconds. 3.….”
Ash (looking confused): “Why, what happens in three seconds?”
Harry: “2…..”
Ash: “Ok ok. Errmmm…..…..”
Harry: “1…..”
Ash (starting to panic): “Errrrr…..”
Harry: “Ok. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

At that point Harry turned his back to Ash, and used his left arm to put her ankles in a lock. Ash, obviously knowing what was coming imminently shouted to Harry, “RUB MY FEET!!! PLLLLLHEEEEEZE hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe SUCK MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo…..…..…..…..…..”
Harry (looking back over his shoulder): “Nope! Maybe later babe. Just sit back and enjoy for now! hahaha”
Ash (with tears running down her rounded cheeks and her soles scrunched tightly): Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”

Harry continued tickling his friend’s feet for nearly twenty minutes before returning to the sofa and cuddling up to Ash, whose chin was resting on her chest with tears still running down her face. Harry used his left hand to lift his friend’s chin and kissed her gently on the lips. Ash let out a giggle and kissed him back before he lay back and pulled Ash onto the top of himself. They then proceeded to ‘make out’ for the next hour or so. After this, Ash whispered to Harry, “Can I ask you a favour?“

Harry (with a look of wonderment on his face): “Anything hun.”
Ash (smiling nervously): “Well…..…..…..Would you mind…..…..And it’s ok if not…..But would you mind sucking on my toes and licking my feet…..Just like you did last night?”
Harry (with a huge grin on his face): “Why wouldn’t I want to do that!? How would you like to do it?”

Without speaking, Ash got up off the sofa, sat cross-legged on the floor in front of Harry, lifted her legs and feet up towards him and started wiggling her toes and giggling to herself. “I read you loud and clear”, came Harry’s response before he shuffled himself round and sat on the edge of the sofa, looking down at the soles of Ash’s feet. He then lowered his face, slipped his tongue in between each of the eight toe cleavages, sucking as he went. Predictably, this sent Ash into a mixture of pleasure moans and fits of laughter. Harry then changed his focus of attention from Ash’s toes to her soles and began licking from heel to ball and back again as well as nibbling on her balls and sucking the heels of her feet. After three quarters of an hour of Harry worshipping his friends feet, he reached down and lifted Ash up onto the sofa before standing up and heading off to the bathroom but not before turning and uttering the words, “Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.” Harry returned after three minutes, with moisturiser in hand, to find Ash laying on her stomach with her bare feet swaying in the air. “Well I did tell you to make yourself comfortable!”, said Harry.

Ash (giggling to herself again): “You did indeed!”

Harry then took a seat next to his friend and sat in such a way so that her feet were waving in his face. Without saying a word, Harry opened his tub of moisturiser, took Ash’s right foot in her hand and began sensually and gently moisturising his friends sweet foot for thirty five minutes

Ash (looking over her shoulder): “Oooooh…..That feels sooooo sooo good Harry. This is the best yet! Don‘t stop whatever you do!”
Harry (smiling to himself): “Don’t worry, I won’t! You’ve got really beautiful feet you know.”
Ash (smiling shyly): “Awwwww…..Thanks. You’re so good to me.”
Harry (smiling): “Well, you deserve it babe.”

With that, Harry switched his attention from Ash’s right foot to her left and repeated the process once again. This continued for another half hour or so before Ash turned to Harry with a look that said “Sorry” before saying to him, “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to make a move in a min, I told my Mum I’d be home quarter of an hour ago!”

Harry (with a slight look of disappointment on his face): “That’s ok hun. I’d love to do this again though, if you fancy it?”
Ash (smiling): “Are you kidding!? Of course I’d like to do this again!”
Harry (smiling): “Great! But before you go…..”
Ash (smiling): “What!? hehehe”

Harry then wrapped his left arm around Ash’s calves and began stroking his fingers over the soles of his friends feet and teasingly asked, “Does this tickle hun? hehehe”

Ash (giggling softly): “Feels quite good actually!”
Harry: “Oh really!?”

At that very moment Harry pulled her toes back and dug his fingers into the skin just underneath Ash’s toes. Harry didn’t need to ask if it tickled this time as Ash’s immediate response came.

Ash (whilst trying to pull away): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe I NEED TO GHOHOHOHOHOO HHOHOHOHOHOME!!!”
Harry: “Ok. Since you asked nice!”

Harry reached down, picked up Ash’s socks and trainers and said goodbye to her feet (for now), as he got his friend ready to leave. They then both stood up, hugged for several seconds and kissed goodbye.

Once Ash had returned to her parents house on Saturday night, Harry received a text from her which read, “I really had a gr8 time 2day hun and wud luv 2 do it again sometime. I luv the way u treat me & my feet! Luv, Ash. J XXXXXXX”, to which Harry replied with, “Well you’re very welcome hun. I wud luv 2 do this again 2” JJJ XXXXX”. For the remainder of the night, Harry was left to relax, by himself, before falling asleep on his sofa!

Sunday morning came and Harry was woken by a text from Ash reading, “Morning babe! Sleep well? I had such a gr8 time yesterday and can’t wait 2 do it again! J XXXXX”. Harry dragged himself up and off the sofa at 09:56 before heading off to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. By 11:00 Harry had got himself ready and headed out to the supermarket to do some food shopping. As fate would have it, who should he meet there but Ash, who was just coming to the end of her little bit of shopping as Harry was beginning his. They hugged briefly before standing and chatting, for a few minutes, by the check-outs. Before the two of them went their separate ways Harry asked Ash, “If you don’t have anything planned for today, would you maybe like to do something later?” to which she hurryingly replied, “Definitely yes! I’d love to! I’ve got to go home with this stuff but will text you in a bit.” Harry smiled back before uttering the words, “That’s great. I can hardly wait!”. After Ash had left to return to her parents’ house, Harry continued his shop and received a text from her some forty minutes later reading, “I’m ready when u r babe. Just let me no when & where XXX”. After finishing his food shopping, Harry headed to the check-out before getting a taxi home. Once he’d got home and unpacked, he sent a text to his friend which read, “I’m ready 2. J There’s a Italian place round the corner from me if u fancy some food hun? Not sure wot it’s called but it’s my treat. XXXXX”. A couple of minutes later, Harry received a reply which read, Sounds gr8! I no where u mean. I can b there in 20mins. X”. Harry responded to this text with, “Gr8! I’ll b there in 15 :D X”.

True to his word, Harry was at the Italian restaurant within fifteen minutes, where he was met only a few minutes later by his friend who was dressed in her stylish spectacles, a sleeveless top, jeans and trainers with her hair tied back neatly. The two friends kissed briefly and settled down at a circular table for two before the waiter brought a pizza for Harry and a dish of spaghetti carbonara for Ash. Less than five minutes into their romantic daytime meal for two, Ash had used her right foot to flick her left trainer off and laid her socked, size four foot on Harry’s right knee. Harry obviously didn’t object to this and even gave his friend a brief foot rub (through her sock), between pizza slices.

Ash (smiling broadly): “I don’t know if I told you but I’m off work tomorrow and am having a bit of a get together at my house tonight whilst my parents are away at a friends of theirs in Kent. I think it’s someone’s 60th of something. Will be drinks, drinking games, movies and what not. Anyway, you’re more than welcome if you want to come…..”
Harry (smiling back): “I’d love to hun. What time does it all start?”
Ash: “Great! Will probably start at around teatime so just get round when you’re ready.
Harry: “Ok cool. There’s just one problem - I don’t know where you live hun! haha”
Ash (giggling to herself): “haha Never mind. I’ll pick you up from your place at around half-five this evening, if that’s ok?”
Harry (smiling): “Sure. That’s totally fine. Anyway, how are you liking this foot rub?”
Ash (smiling back): “It’s absolutely great, but…..”

Ash pulled her left foot out of Harry’s lap, flicked her right trainer off and placed both feet up on Harry’s knees opposite.

Ash (still smiling): “My right foot needs love too. hehehe”

Harry wolfed down the rest of his pizza, placed his right hand on Ash’s left foot and his left hand on her right and began gently rubbing all of Ash’s toes through her socks.

Ash (moaning quietly): “Mmmm…..Do you know what would make this even better?
Harry: “What’s that hun?”
Ash (smiling): “If you stripped my feet of these socks.”
Harry (smiling back): “I was going to save that for tonight, but how about a bit of a compromise?”
Ash: “Eh!? What do you mean compromise?”

With that, Harry peeled Ash’s tiny blue and white ankle socks part way off his friend’s feet to expose her heels and arches.

Ash (giggling to herself): “So you’re going to play it like that are you!? hahaha I guess you’re going to have to wait a while longer to see the colour I’ve painted my toes today! hahaha”
Harry (with a lump in his throat): “Errrr…..Yeah…..I guess I will yeah.”

For the next twenty-five minutes, the two of them just sat at their table making small talk whilst Harry alternated between rubbing and tickling Ash’s feet, under the table.

With the time nearing 13:30 Harry pulled Ash’s socks back over her feet and gave her one last quick tickle. Ash removed her socked feet from Harry’s lap and put her trainers back on before the two of them stood up and got ready to leave. Harry paid the bill (as promised) and headed for the exit hand in hand with this friend.

Ash: “I can give you a lift back to your place if you like?”
Harry: “Thanks hun. I only live round the corner though, so I’ll walk it I reckon.”

Before going their separate ways, the two friends hugged each other tightly and kissed.

Harry (smiling): “I am really looking forward to tonight hun. Should be fun.”
Ash (smiling back): “Me too! I’ll pick you up in about four hours.”
Harry: “Cool. See you soon hun.”

With that, the two of them returned home to relax and prepare for the evenings festivities. On his way home, Harry called in at the supermarket again and picked up a crate of twenty-four bottles of lager. Upon his return home, Harry headed for the sofa and just relaxed in front of the TV for the next couple of hours. 15:30 came and Harry headed for the bathroom, brushed his teeth, had a shave and got himself a second shower of the day before heading for his bedroom and dressing in a white and grey, checked shirt with tie, stonewash jeans and white trainers. By this time it was 16:18 and within ten minutes Harry heard the buzz of his intercom and answered with “Hiya! I’ll be right down. Got some beer by the way.“ to which Ash replied, “Cool! See you in a second babe.” Within seconds Harry was stepping into Ash’s car to see her dressed in her stylish spectacles, a longed-sleeved, baggy white top, black jeans and open-toed, strappy shoes with her hair left to fall free this time. Inevitably, Harry’s attention was immediately drawn to Ash’s feet and he noticed her toes were painted a burgundy colour. For the next few minutes, Harry was sat in the passenger seat with a crate of beer on his lap until Ash pulled up at her parents’, empty house. The two kissed briefly before heading through the door and into the living room. Ash pointed Harry in the direction of the kitchen where he packed the fridge full of beer before heading back to the lounge with a couple of beers to meet his friend where the two of them embraced for several seconds before settling down on the couch, each with a beverage.

Ash: “There should be seven people here tonight, including us. Should be a couple of girls and a guy from the office I worked in after leaving college, a girl who’s an old friend from school and my brother Lee. Don’t worry, he’s out somewhere at the moment and will be picking the others up on his way home.
Harry: Ok cool. What time are they getting here?”
Ash: “Well, not for another hour or so. I’ve got a bit of a confession to make…..”
Harry: “Oh…..”
Ash: “I told you that this party was starting earlier than it actually is so that we could mess around together, if you get me…..”
Harry (smiling coyly to himself): “Yeah, I think I do get you hun! hahaha”

With that, Harry took Ash round the midriff and pulled her towards him before they embraced in a deep and passionate kiss. The two of them remained like this for the next twenty minutes or so before Ash stood and headed to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later with moisturiser in hand. She handed the moisturiser to Harry, climbed onto the sofa and lay face down with her feet across her friend’s lap before turning to him and uttering the words, “You know what to do babe….. hehehe” Harry twisted his was round and lifted Ash’s legs so that her feet came to rest on his shoulders and began to pull at the straps on her shoes until they loosened enough to come off and unveil her plump and unbearably cute, size four feet. Like a kid in a candy store, Harry was spoilt for choice when deciding where to start. After a few minutes of gently caressing Ash’s feet Harry took her right foot in his hand and began sucking on her toes, one by one, before repeating the process with her left.

Ash (moaning into a pillow): “Oooooooh……. mmmmmm……. You’ve ooooooh……. Not lost that lotion have you babe? mmmmmm…….
Harry (smiling): Course not hun. Do you want it?”
Ash (giggling to herself): Oh yeah!”

Upon hearing this, Harry released Ash’s feet and moved them down to his chest and proceeded to open up the tub of moisturiser before clasping his hands around Ash’s left foot before delivering a slow and sensual massage, concentrating his attention on the arch and ball of her foot particularly. Being the playful type of person that she is, Ash began to teasingly kick Harry in the shoulder and face with her free right foot.

Harry (laughing quietly): “Hey hey! What’s this about!?”
Ash (still kicking): “hehehe What’s what about…..!? hehehehehe”
Harry (still laughing): “You’re making it tough to concentrate on the massage you know!”
Ash (still kicking): “hehehehehehehehehehe”

At this point, Harry took hold of Ash’s right ankle, pulled her feet together and wrapped his left arm around her calves before warning her, “Ok. I’ll give you one more chance to behave….. hahaha”

Ash (giggling): “Or else what!?”
Harry: “Ok. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

Harry tightened his grip around Ash’s calves and began scribbling his fingers all over the soles of her feet.
Ash (whilst trying to pull away): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe I’LL BEHAHAHAHAHAVE.

Harry (laughing to himself): “Nope! You had your chance.”
Ash (writing on the sofa): “PLLLLLHEEEEEZE hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…”

Noticing that the clock was nearing 19:00 and knowing that the rest of the party will be round soon, he released Ash’s feet and let her compose herself. After a few seconds, Ash turned herself over onto her back but left her feet resting across Harry’s lap. The two of them remained like this whilst Harry slowly ran his fingers in and out of each of the eight toe cleavages across her two feet.

Ash (eyes closed and smiling cutely): “Mmmmmmm…….This is too good! Most relaxing yet.”

After a few minutes of this, the other five members of the party arrived, led by Ash’s brother Lee. Because Lee has his own key, the others were able to enter without knocking and walked into the living room to find Harry (who none of them knew) playing with and caressing Ash’s feet.

Lee (with a look of puzzlement on his face): “What’s going on here sis!?”
Ash (whilst sitting up): “Don’t be like that Lee. This is just my friend Harry.”
Lee (still with a look of puzzlement on his face): “Boyfriend!?”
Ash: ““Ermmm….. I’m not sure. Are we Harry?”
Harry (standing up and straightening himself out): “Hi Lee, I’m Harry and yeah, I’d definitely like to think that your sister and I are an item.”
Lee: “Right. Is that how you see it Ash?”
Ash (standing up and straightening herself out): “Yeah it is Lee, and I don’t care what anyone else thinks.”
Harry (wrapping his arm around Ash): “That’s right Lee. I don’t care either.”
Lee: “Ok guys. I’m actually ok with this.”
Ash (smiling coyly): “Thanks Lee. Means a lot.”
Harry (smiling coyly): “Yeah, cheers Lee.”
Lee: “Alright guys. Got any more of those bevvies?”
Harry: “Yeah mate. There’s a crates worth in the fridge. You guys help yourself.”
Lee: “Nice one. Us guys picked up some movies on the way back here if you two fancy it?”
Ash: “Sure, why not. Like Harry says, there’s a load of beer in the fridge as well.”
Lee: “Cool.”

Lee and the other four members of the party headed for the kitchen and returned after a couple of minutes with a beer each and two for Harry and Ash as well. Whilst the others were in the kitchen the young couple had returned to the sofa and were already snuggled up tightly at one end.

By now, the clock read 19:42 and the seven guys spent the next few hours just chillin’ out in the living room, drinking and watching movies. Harry and Ash had left the sofa and had now taken up a position on a big armchair in the lounge with Ash sat in her boyfriend’s lap. Lee, and Ash’s three former colleagues had squeezed onto the long, three seater sofa whilst Ash’s old school friend sat across the room in the another armchair. ‘Avatar’ was the first movie that had been picked out for the evening although neither Harry nor Ash paid much attention as Harry whispered sweet pleasantries to his girlfriend throughout. Some two hours into the film, as the time was nearing 22:00, Ash whispered to Harry, “I’m really loving this but how would you like to take this somewhere more private?”

Harry (smiling broadly): “I’d like that very much. What do you have in mind babe?”
Ash (smiling back): “My room? Grab some beers from the fridge and follow me if you fancy it…..”
Harry (still smiling): “Are you kidding!? Of course I fancy it hun!”

With that, Harry and Ash stood up from the armchair, bade goodnight to the other five and made their way to Ash’s bedroom, but not before making a passing visit to the kitchen to grab themselves a few beers each.

Upon entering Ash’s bedroom, Harry took a seat on the edge of the bed, took his girlfriend by the hand and had her sit down across his lap. The two of them held each other tight and kissed one another passionately for the next few minutes.

Harry: “Sorry Ash hun but I left that moisturiser down stairs.”
Ash (giggling to herself): “Don’t worry about that! I can get it if you like but I’m sure there are other things we can do without that. hehehe”
Harry (smiling back): “hahahahaha What do you have in mind exactly!?”
Ash (looking down at her feet and wiggling her toes): “Make me laugh!”

With no need for further invitation, Harry shuffled Ash off his lap, lifted her right foot up to his face and began running the tip of his tongue up and down the sole of her foot and darting it in between her toes to leave Ash in hysterics as she cried out, “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..”

Harry (laughing at her plight): “Ok!”

Harry grabbed Ash’s other foot and brought it up to his face before repeating the same process over again on her left foot.

Ash (twisting in hysterics):
“hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe RUB MY FEET!!! PLLLLLHEEEEEZE SUCK MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo…..…..…..…..…..”
Harry (still laughing): “How would that make you laugh!? hahahahaha”

With that, Harry used his left arm to lock both her legs against his body and slowly (even teasingly) ran his fingers up and down the soles of Ash’s feet to almost put her in a state of relaxation before upping the intensity and digging his fingers in to the skin beneath her toes and scribbling his fingers all over the bottoms of her feet.

Ash (soles scrunched tightly): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

In her efforts to pull her feet away, Ash lost her balance and ended up falling off the bed and landing on her back with feet still in Harry’s lap!

Harry (with a hint of concern in his voice): “OH! Are you ok hun?”
Ash (with an embarrassed smile on her face): “hehehe Yeah, I’m fine. Just a second.”

Harry released her feet so she could stand and climb back on to the bed. Ash crawled onto the bed and lay face down with her face in the pillows and began playfully poking her toes into Harry’s midriff whilst giggling into her pillows. Harry shuffled himself around so that he was sat at the foot of the bed, facing Ash’s bare feet.

Harry (smiling broadly): “So hun, what’s it going to be?”
Ash (still poking Harry with her feet and giggling quietly): “Massage my feet. Give me the best you’ve got.”

With that, Harry made himself comfortable lifted Ash’s feet to his chest and used both hands to give each foot it’s own, deep and kneading massage. After the best part of half and hour, Harry lifted Ash’s right foot to his face before spending the next twenty minutes sucking her toes in ascending order of smallest to biggest before descending from biggest to smallest and back again and finishing up by licking up and down her sole and nibbling on the ball of her foot. Once he’d finished with her right, Harry lifted his girlfriend’s other foot up to his face and repeated the process on Ash‘s little, left tootsies.

After finishing up Harry, kissed each foot and spent the next hour or so gently stroking the soles of his sweetheart’s feet.

As the time approached 23:30, Harry whispered to Ash that it was getting late and he’d have to start making a move soon but was interrupted by Ash whispering to him in her soft delicate voice, “Sleep here…….Don‘t leave.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back