• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happenings At Crydun's Lair Part 4: Jake's Adventure...

crydun

Verified
Finally, it's finished! Enjoy and feedback is Always Welcome and Encouraged. Dedicated to my dear friend Luv2tkl69. Thanks for such a rich friendship!! Okay guys, read away...! :ty:

Happenings at Crydun’s Lair Part Four: Jake’s Adventure….

It had been a few weeks since my bus ride and I was enjoying the warm spring weather that seemed to be sticking around….at least for the moment. The morning rushed by as it always did. The café was most active in the mornings. Coffee lovers streamed in by the droves.
Around eleven-thirty, I heard the door open swiftly and looked up to see who it was. I recognized the face immediately. It was Jake, the transit driver whom I had met a few weeks earlier. His dark brown hair streaked with gray went to the middle of his back. His round warm eyes twinkled with mischief and I could pretty much surmise the reason he was here.

“Hello, sweetness,” he murmered secretly. “I told you I’d be in..” He let his smile do the rest of the talking. It rattled me enough that the rest of my day was a blur. When five o clock came and the rest of the customers had cleared out, I went in and came over to his table.
“More coffee?” I teased softly.
“I think I’ve had my fill,” a chuckle in his voice begged to become larger
I ran my fingers down the length of his forearm…”This more what you want…?”
“Sweetness, you know it is..! “
Come, follow me…” I headed for the back.
“You don’t have to tell me twice..” His voice followed behind me.
He was dressed in khaki shorts, a black rock tee shirt and brown sandals. This would be easier than I thought. “The shirt and sandals can come off.” I pointed to the room across the hall.
He changed quickly and came back to where I was standing. “Ready whenever you are.”
I pointed to the black leather table and said simply.. “Lay down, pet…”
He laid on the table willingly, a sense of anticipation in his manner. I strolled over to the wood armoire and pulled out the black velvet bag. I brung it over to the table and set it next to his feet. I reached inside and slowly pulled out the black leather cuffs that were inside. The sound of fastening Velcro could be heard throughout the room as, limb by limb, I strapped him in place.
Next, I pulled out the bottle of baby oil inside the bag and squeezed some into my hands, rubbing my palms together, warming the liquid. I then pulled off each thong sandal he was wearing and began gliding my well-oiled hands up and down the soles of the feet, gliding over to the sides of the feet and over the tops. My oiled hands traced his body, moving upward as I applied the oil.
While this was going on, the music coming from my lee was a wonderful thing. Since I always start at the bottom and work my way up, it was by pure chance that I happened to hit his worst spot first. As my fingers glided up the soles, he erupted.
“HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOHHHGODDDDDDHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA….”
“What’s the matter, pet…” I asked coyly.
“What do you think is the matter, smartypants??”
“ohhhh, I’m guessing someone is a little sensitive today…”
“No crap, Sherlock!”
“Nope. No crap here. Only strokes… haha..”
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAYEAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHIIIIIAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHACANNNN AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAASEEEEEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHTHATTHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA”
I kept going gliding over to the balls of the feet, causing an even bigger eruption..
“AHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAYOUUUUAHHAHAHAHAHADDDDHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHATOOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAGOOOOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHTHEREEEEEEEAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHADIDN’T AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAYOUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAA…..”
Yes, pet… I did.. Things went uphill from that point. As I oiled his toes, which were large and round, he went into silent laughter and I had to go down the side of the foot to bring him back ………. “AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA……”
“My oh my. What have we here….” I continued my work, gliding up the ankles and working my way up the calf and the laughter never stopped.
This was my dream lee. No matter where I went, the laughter was constant, only varying slightly in intensity. Basically, I had a male version of myself strapped onto the table. Not a thing could I find that gave no reaction.
My hands worked up the knees behind them and up the thighs and still the explosion was real and constant. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
I worked my way up to the hips and spidered them, my nails dancing as if on air..”aahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahaahahahhahah” I stopped briefly and then gave them a tight squeeze.. and received a writhing, shaking batch of silence. Silent laughter: a ler’s ultimate destiny. I basked in it for a few, watching my lee lose control of his senses and surrender to the totally helplessness that extreme ticklishness affects a lee. After a short bout of this, I spidered them again, kicking in the loud, hearty laughter that I had become accustomed to from this particular lee. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
“My oh my. And we’re only half-done….”
His eyes widened into saucers. “Only half???”
“Yes pet.. I have the rest of you to treasure…”
His eyes widened further and his lips curved into a broad smile.. “I’m definitely getting my money’s worth here…”
“Yes, pet. And you always will….”
“I don’t doubt it, sweetness. I don’t doubt it…”
I went back to work, my fingers spidering across the abdomen, and flanking out to his sides. A tidal wave of laughter followed..
“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
“Goodness, goodness, what am I going to do with you..?”
Still laughing too hard to speak, he merely shook his head and attempted a shrug. “Clink, Clink” went the chains attached to the cuffs, marking his attempt.
I kept at it, focusing on the tummy, my fingers going around in circles just around the navel without going in.. “AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA……”
“And around …” my fingers went faster… “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
And around” Faster still went my fingers.. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
“And around we go…” I made my fingers dance around the tummy, while the rest of me climbed on top of the table. My weight rest on his lower legs and my own feet, which were bare, went where needed. I allowed my toes to graze the inner thigh, causing an explosion in my lee that couldn’t be put into words. I knew he was getting weak, starting to break down.. I was enjoying the moment while it lasted; my hands darting back and forth from the sides to the tummy and back again while my toes spidered the inner thighs, causing my lee to go into delirium.
“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
“Time to hit a home run, I announced quietly..
“huh….?” My lee inquired, his laughter fading.
“Time for a 3 way combo…”
“Come again…?”
“A 3 way combo, 3 spots at once on top.. Oh, and I’ll keep my toes busy too, so I guess it’s 4 instead of three…”
His eyes widened into saucers. “Man, sweetness, I aint never met anybody like you…”
“And you never will. Lay back and enjoy..”
“I am, sweetness, I am.” He yanked the chain.. “Not like I have a choice..”
Very true, pet.. very true indeed..”
I continued my work then, my fingers now darting between the sides, pits and tummy and my toes darting being inner and back of thighs…. “Oh, this is gonna be fun, pet… This is the grand finale….”
No sooner had I slid into the pits than the eruption happened. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
I kept going, knowing the end was near… and it was… AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAMISSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHATRESSSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..”
I ceased my work immediately and looked at my lee. His long hair was matted to his face and stringy with sweat. His body had gone limp and he lay quivering and giggling even though I had ceased. I crawled off the table and as my feet hit the floor, I heard the following words… “That.. was… AWESOME.. sweetness.!”
“Thank you. You were pretty awesome yourself.. “
“Thank you,” he replied weakly.
“No, Thank you.”
He sighed, not having gotten off the table yet. “We both made this happen sweetness. Thank us..”
“Yeah, we did…”
A moment’s pause and then.. “Do you plan on untying me anytime soon?”
What was I thinking? “Yes, pet. Right now..” I went over to the table and, limb by limb, removed each cuff. When the last cuff was gone and in the bag, he slowly got up from the table. He came to where I was standing, his shirt in hand. I handed him the shirt. “Thank you, sweetness.” He put it on and put his feet back into his sandals. “Well, much as I TRULY hate to run, I gotta make tracks. Got errands to run…”
“I understand. Take care and come back sometime…..”
He grinned widely… “I’ll be back, sweets, I’ll be back. THAT you can count on..” He walked toward the exit then and disappeared down the street.
I stood at the door, watching the rain splatter onto the front windows of my shop. “Another mission accomplished,” I said to myself, a slow smile spreading across my face. Then, closing and locking the Lair for yet another weekend, I focused on hailing a cab..

The End of Part 4 Happenings Part 5, Glen’s Ticklish Encounter coming soon!

Awesome story! I enjoyed it. Your attention to detail is always flawless!

Excellent, as always. Well worth the wait. I really love your style.

Ohhhh, I like this one Crystal! Good light and airy story, but great detail and action.

Hmmm, those evil wiggling toes on the inner thighs would kill me for sure!

thanks for all your replies. Part 5 coming soon!

OMG...Sizzling hot as always!! These just keep getting better and better!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back