• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklopolis -Prologue-

Miss Sassy

TMF Expert
Ignore This!

Don't have an option to delete, so just removing content.

If an admin stumbles upon this, feel free to delete it. In the meantime, enjoy this little article I found.

Last edited:
Seems like a rather unique idea but...I really don't understand the need for the celebrities. Yet. Will this be cleared up later? I don't get it.

Unless you're inserting them in the story for personal reasons, as mentioned IN the story itself...

Also, if this is some alternate reality, perhaps mention why the Twin Towers still stand. Or if possible, change the location altogether. As a side note, the Twin Towers might be a touchy subject for some here (The General Discussion board you see here today is a result of that event), New Yorkers in particular, and it might take them out of the story and...someplace else. Someplace probably not very happy.

Just a suggestion. :)

As for the writing itself, I like your narrative. It's easy, conversational, lil' witty and fun.

Kudos for posting your first btw.

Seems like a rather unique idea but...I really don't understand the need for the celebrities. Yet. Will this be cleared up later? I don't get it.

Unless you're inserting them in the story for personal reasons, as mentioned IN the story itself...

Also, if this is some alternate reality, perhaps mention why the Twin Towers still stand. Or if possible, change the location altogether. As a side note, the Twin Towers might be a touchy subject for some here (The General Discussion board you see here today is a result of that event), New Yorkers in particular, and it might take them out of the story and...someplace else. Someplace probably not very happy.

Just a suggestion. :)

As for the writing itself, I like your narrative. It's easy, conversational, lil' witty and fun.

Kudos for posting your first btw.

Thanks for the advice Marquis (sp?). Ok, I've changed the place and the names of the predators or whatever you call them. What do you guys think of this story now? Oh, I'm still taking suggestions. I need some names to use for the anti-crusaders if you guys are interested.

I wish you wrote more on this and the Hide and Torture story!

Hmm, thanks Audrey. I think I might revise the stories....just don't know when -_- haven't had any muse lately, lol.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back