• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A first-timers take on NEST 2010

VMANDUDE

TMF Expert
Hello all, this is Josh, reporting from the hotel where NEST was held this year. I'll be leaving shortly with the awesome guy who brought me here, Robace. This was an awesome time, with plenty of friends, plenty of laughs, ( caused by tickling and by shenanigans ) and great fun for all who attended.

Firstly, i want to give a couple shoutouts to people who made this experience awesome beyond belief. Foremost is the brilliant woman who holds us together every year, LeeAllure. There were a few issues with rooms for play because the hotel had a lack of communication amongst themselves, and Lee handled it amazingly well, and got everything set up for us once again. Your pwn all ma'am!

Second, is of course, the man who brought me, Robace. The dude is cool as shit, and funny. He helped me conquer my newbie jitters by parading me around to everyone and introducing me, allowing me to make some awesome friends.

Next is the couple of Libertine and Kittentoes. Admittedly, seeing KT then seeing her man Libertine I was quite nervous to go anywhere near either of them ( the dude is scary looking, in a beefy kinda way. ) But after meeting them both and talking a little I realized they are just a bunch of kickass fellow NESTees. BTW, props to Libertine for the Captain Picard imitation, that was hilarious. Further props to both for the vampire kidnap scenario, that was just plain excellent.

Next is the man, the legend, Maxspeer. A talented musician and an all around great guy, I am happy I got to meet the man who pioneered most of what has become our community. Next time man, make the distraction game questions a little easier, PLEASE! ^_^

Of course I have to mention the friends I made, S, Ji, Js, E, and Jn. Fun times were had between us all. E, a little less snippy at closing breakfast next time please, lol. In case you guys didn't want your real names used I simply used initials, if you're ok with the names being used please let me know.

Last, but certainly not least, is Mr. Photographer, T. The Captain Kirk impression was priceless. The only time I laughed harder was while I was being Ler'd. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve next year.

I have noticed that there are a few cliques amongst the NESTees that apparently come from primarily the TMF, however most of them were very inviting, and perhaps a little standoffish of me being a first-timer. But several clique members were very open to me, and welcomed me as one of their own.
I hope next year, being a year longer and wiser, I get more of a chance to befriend some of these people.

Except for that, everything was great. For the most part, it was an event of great fun, people with a common interest working together to make everything better for everyone in attendance, and I am proud to have been a part of it all. I can happily say that I will be attending next year and as many years after that as can possibly be attended. I strongly encourage anyone who has been thinking about it, but was too nervous, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE attend next year. Talk to Robace and i'm sure he would happily introduce you around the gathering as he did with me.

And so the NEST-thread-plethora begins...damn.... (kidding, worry not).

Glad you had a great first NEST. :D

Hey Josh, it's Jessica
glad you had a good time
hope to see ya soon yet again
loves!

Glad you had a good time (for the most part anyway) for your first NEST. :)

Last edited:
This was my first NEST but by far not my last, I'm so happy I went and met such wonderful people. You guys were all awesome and I'll be looking forward to meeting you again.

Vix! Sorry we didnt get to talk more. the real world kept getting in my way the entire weekend. Next year for sure!!!

And Josh man! you were like a ninja the whole weekend. everytime i would turn my head. there you were. teach me your ways!

glad you had a good time and that you made it home safe, josh. take care!

Vix! Sorry we didnt get to talk more. the real world kept getting in my way the entire weekend. Next year for sure!!!

And Josh man! you were like a ninja the whole weekend. everytime i would turn my head. there you were. teach me your ways!

It's totally cool Iroc, believe me I know how that can be and hey who knows, maybe we'll be on that cruise ship next yr lol. But it was at least nice to now know what you look like even if we really didn't get the opportunity to chat much :). See you next year :).

Hey Josh, I enjoyed meeting you and seeing you about, having a good time. There will be more chances to stop and say hello. Really glad you enjoyed it.

Jim

Josh,

I am so glad you had a great time. Everytime I walked by you, you glowed with the biggest smile. Hopefully next year we can have some morning coffee chats ;)

Sorry you felt that some were a bit to themselves, but to defend that, some people have been great friends for many years and only see eachother at this event. Try not to take it personal, with the large amount of 130 people *clapping hands for LeeAllure* makes it hard to hang out with everyone in four days. That being said it was an honor to meet you and I really did love seeing your smiling face throughout the weekend. ;)

I will give my shout outs in a day or two, this was a very emotional good bye for me this year and I am still collecting my emotions. I love each and every one of you.

Josh,

I am so glad you had a great time. Everytime I walked by you, you glowed with the biggest smile. Hopefully next year we can have some morning coffee chats ;)

Sorry you felt that some were a bit to themselves, but to defend that, some people have been great friends for many years and only see eachother at this event. Try not to take it personal, with the large amount of 130 people *clapping hands for LeeAllure* makes it hard to hang out with everyone in four days. That being said it was an honor to meet you and I really did love seeing your smiling face throughout the weekend. ;)

I will give my shout outs in a day or two, this was a very emotional good bye for me this year and I am still collecting my emotions. I love each and every one of you.

Glad you had a good time, Josh. You certainly didn't seem to be lacking for attention or play throughout the weekend. As for the cliques, yeah a lot of us are friends already and do tend to congregate, but like Classy said, its hard to find, identify, and remember all 125 other people that are there. I always try to make an effort to go around and meet as many people as I can, and introduce them to other people I know, but I'm 0/3 at successfully meeting every person at a NEST so far. Don't ever feel afraid to approach others and say hello even if they are hanging out in a group. I know I'm always happy to make new acquaintances.

Great you could make it Vman...and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your first NEST. It was an honor to be a big part of someone's first time. I was almost a little jealous of you and all the other first-timers. I remember mine, and you only get one first time.

Glad that many people made time to meet you, but like Classy said, even I didn't spend all the time I wanted to with many people, and I hope they certainly did not feel that I brushed them aside. Just a lot of people, a lot of close friends (which I consider mi familia) and it always seems like never enough time to get to everyone. Even several I am very close too.

Also as Classy said and I let you know, don't take it personal. When you come next year YOU will be a familiar face and I know even more people will come over and ask how you have been and spend a few more moments getting to know you.

Glad your first time was memorable. That is what NEST is all about.

Rob

Glad you had a good time, and it was a pleasure to have met you, Josh. As Baldi noted, don't feel bad about not meeting everyone. He's 0/3 on meeting everyone at any NEST, and even I, hobbling around the entire weekend, missed many folks. Heck, I didn't get introduced to someone who slept in my room on Saturday night. :D We meet great people each year, and then the next we meet more. I hope we'll see you at a future NEST, and I hope that missed court summons didn't cause you too much trouble.

Josh! It was a pleasure meeting you! You were a good roomie and an awesome guy!

Hey brother you made a great roomie, even though i got no mention :(

it was a blast meetin yah and im glad you had fun.....
Keep in touch and ill do a lil better introducing you to ppl next year if you actually stay awake saturday night :D

It was nice to meet you and see you having such a good time. Every time I turned around you were engaged in some kind of play. Good for you.

I was actually a little bit surprised to read that you felt some cliquiness at the gathering, not only considering the overwhelming amount of play time you got, but also the fact that every time I turned around you seemed settled in nicely with different groups of newbies and vets alike. I kind of pegged you as one of NEST's social butterflies who floats around and spends a little bit of time with just about everybody :)

I'm glad you had fun, though. Hope to see you back next year!

Hi Josh

It was nice to meet you! I´m glad you enjoyed NEST.

I think when you speak of the "clique´s" you are just being honest and not really sad about it. It´s true that some people share stronger bonds and it should be expected at a gathering like NEST.

When we talk about tickling, it´s not just get there and every beautiful girl will feel obliged to get her barefeet on our lap. It simply doesnt work like that :)

But i´m quite sure you will build great friendships and enjoy great times on the next ones. And judging by your post, seems that if they would be like this one, you would be happy already ;)

See you next year!!!

P.S.: And you got to witness the "infamous" car curse. You belong to the growing "restricted" club of those who have seen what a portuguese can cause when he gets into a car in Philly :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back