• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mark's Lucky Break (m/f upperbody, feet)

Ticklerdes

TMF Poster
Hello once more. I've decided that I'd like to share my very first story with you all. Now, it being my first story, it's probably also my worst, so I ask you to please forgive any traces of...extreme amateurism. I've tried to clean it up a bit, hope it's better.

Now aside from maybe undeveloped writing skills, the only other problem I can see is unrealism. Like, unrealistic development. Bad excuses for certain things that happen. Oh well, it's a fantasy. I doubt you'll mind.

Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------

Mark and Alex:
Mark’s Lucky Break

Mark was a 19 year old guy, in university. Mark was just sitting on his couch in his apartment, watching the tube, when the phone rang. Turning the volume down, he bent over and grabbed the phone.

“Hello?” He said.
“Hi”, the voice answered back, “It’s Alex. Mark, I need help with our history assignment, can you help me with it?” She asked.
“Sure” he said “come right over.”
“Great, see you in an hour or two. First I gotta go over to the pool and do some laps.”

Alex replied. Mark lay back in his couch, just thinking about Alex. Alex was one of his best friends. She was an avid swimmer, which gave her quite the good figure. She always wore the sexiest tight tanktops, and ripped jean shorts. She had a sexy/wild personality. Now Mark was somewhat of a tickle fetishist, and he smiled at the thought of roping Alex’s arms to the ceiling and tickling her sides and underarms.

He turned the TV back on, and watched for a while, just as he had a knock on his door. He went over and opened it, and there stood Alex. Alex was a gorgeous girl, blonde hair to her shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing her usual tight ripped jeans, and a small, tight, yellow tanktop. Under her tanktop was a bikini strap, Mark so keenly noticed.

“She must have just come from the pool without changing” he thought to himself.

“I just came from the pool.” Alex said, answering his thought. Alex and Mark walked over to his couch, and she dropped her books down.

“I came right over after the pool, so I didn’t have time to eat.” she said. “Think I could grab a bite?”
“Sure” Mark said, “In the kitchen, come on.”

Alex followed after him, and opened the fridge. She saw a coke on one of the shelves, and grabbed it.
“Hey” Mark said “That’s my last one!”
“Too bad!” She laughed, and started to quickly get away from him giggling.

“Get back here!” He laughed, and grabbed at her arm. She turned too quickly though, and he accidentally grabbed her just at the end of her ribcage, causing her to shriek and jump.

“Problem?” Mark asked

“Nothing, I’m just really ticklish.” She said

“Really?” Mark asked with a maniacal smile

Alex tried to hold a smile back, but started to giggle at the sight of him advancing on her waving his fingers at her. She suddenly dropped the coke, and started to run, but he got her around the waist before she could think.

“Eeek!!” She screamed “Get off!” She was already about to crack up, even from the feeling of his non-moving hands on her.

“Wow, you ARE ticklish!” he said, having not even done anything yet. Mark suddenly got a devilish idea.

“Lift up your arms.” he said

“What!?” She asked
Mark began to wiggle his fingers on her waist just a bit. “Lift them up.” He repeated.

Alex shrieked, and lifted up her arms, grinning and giggling. Mark slid his hands up her waist to her ribs and clutched at her sides. Alex laughed hysterically, and brought her arms down to defend herself.

“Uh oh” Mark said “You disobeyed me!” he said, smirking.

Alex was desperately thinking of somehow to prevent an onslaught of merciless tickling. She had to think fast. He was a guy, she was an attractive female. All guys had the same mental weakness, didn't they? It was all she could come up with.

“Let’s play strip poker!” She yelled desperately.
Mark stopped in his tracks.

“Sure,” He said “That sounds like an even better idea!”

Alex smirked, and decided as desperate and reckless as that suggestion was, it worked. They sat down opposite of each other at the living room table.

“One extra rule” Alex said.

“What’s that?”

“If we don’t want to get naked, I think we should be able to do something else instead” Alex hadn’t realized at the time how badly that could go against her. She just thought Mark wouldn’t want to strip, and wanted to make sure she had some kind of consolation prize if he didn’t. However, Mark won the first hand.

“Damn” Said Alex, grinning and standing up. Mark was grinning even wider. She moved her hands down to the button of her Jean shorts. She glanced up at Mark, and seeing his grin made her smile bigger, as the sexy/wild side of her kicked in. She slowly undid the button, and even more slowly pulled down the fly. She grabbed the ends of the shorts and pulled them off her sexy body, wiggling slightly to get them off. Underneath, she was wearing a bikini bottom.

“When I came here from the pool, I had no time to change into proper clothes, hence the bikini” She said.

Mark looked at the bikini bottom, tiny green thing, it was attached by impossibly thin strings that tied together on the sides of her hips. She sat back down, and they continued the game. Mark, damned determined not to lose, played a very intelligent game, and won again. Alex stood up again, crossing her arms over her chest, down to the bottom of her tanktop, both of them grinning madly. She grabbed the shirt, and slowly pulled it over her head, and off her chest.

Mark gazed at her unbelievably perfect stomach and chest, covered only by a green revealing bikini. It was covering just the front of her chest, leaving the sides totally bare, except for two thin strings on either side, which connected in the back with two more from the tops of each cup. Alex matched Mark’s gaze, and teasingly ran her hands through her blonde hair slowly,then down her perfect curves to her waist. When she was done posing, Mark looked at her.

“You little tease.” He said, smirking.

“Heh, not my fault I’m so stunning” She smirked back at him. Mark, being tempted to say what he was thinking to that last comment, decided to keep his mouth shut. She sat back down, and the game continued. Mark had a hard time keeping his eyes off of his gorgeous bikini clad friend, sitting across from him. He lost the next round, and took off his shirt.

“Oooh” she said walking over to him and putting her arms around his neck, “you’ve been working out!” She said jokingly.

“You DO like to tease!” Mark said laughing. Alex smirked and they both sat back down. Fortunately for Mark, and much to his delight, he won the next round. He grinned harder than he thought humanly possible, and Alex smiled, looking halfway between terrified, and hysterical.

“I don’t wanna!” She yelled as she laughed. And suddenly Mark smiled, more maniacally this time.

“Ok” he replied “I get to choose the substitute, remember?”

Alex had totally forgotten about that part of the deal, but couldn’t back out now, especially since it was her own suggestion. Mark walked over to her, and she stood up, laughing, but looking nervous. He made her walk with her eyes closed, and hands behind her head in front of him, and led her into his bedroom. He instructed her to lie down, and she complied.

“Remember,” she said, “I’m not getting naked, if you had something like that in mind!”

“Oh that’s ok.” Mark said, as he opened a drawer.

Alex, was giggling silently on the bed, when mark returned with rope and handcuffs. Alex gasped suddenly, and couldn’t help herself from giggling, when she realized what was about to happen.

“Oh no!” She cried between a half laugh, and a half scream.

“Oh yes” He said, and quickly jumped on her, and put the cuffs on her. He took the rope, and tied one end to the middle of the chain in the cuffs, and the other to a bedpost. He roped her feet together, and then to a bedpost opposite on a diagonal. He put a blindfold over her eyes, and sat on the bed next to her, just gazing at her. There he was, sitting next to a completely helpless fantasy, blindfolded, wearing the flimsiest bikini of all time, totally tied up, and lying down with her entire, unbearably sexy body totally revealed. Alex was quietly giggling, as she often did, and Mark was grinning sadistically. He put one hand on her sexy toned stomach.

“Wow” He said “You have quite a sexy body.”

Alex grinned, trying hard to laugh from the touch of his hand.

“I do swim laps a lot” She said.

Mark chuckled a bit, and kneeled on top of her just below her waist. One knee on the right of her, and one on the left. He moved his hands to either side of her waist, and wiggled his fingertips. Alex giggled a bit, but tried not to laugh. Slowly, he moved his fingers around to her stomach, just below her naval. He prodded at her there, and she quietly let out “eep” sounds.

Alex, with her infinite sense of humour said “Well, are you enjoying yourself?”

“Oh, you want me to enjoy myself?” He said, and before she responded, he dug all of his fingers in to her abdomen area and tickled her insanely.

“Eeeeheee!! HAHAHA!”

She laughed as he went at her freely to do what he pleased. Slowly, mark moved his hands up and down her stomach and ribs, from her naval to just below her breasts, and tickled her with waving fingers. She continued to helplessly laugh, and thrash around, as he explored every inch of her front. He stopped, and she composed herself for the most part. Then he placed both his palms flat on her stomach.

“Smooth skin too” He said

“Thanks” She barely managed to say, as she was still calming down. He slowly rubbed his hands up and down her stomach, and he could feel her stomach muscles tightening under his touch. He stopped again, his hands where they started, and suddenly, dug all the tips of his fingers into her gorgeous belly.

“Eeeeeeeek!!!” She said, trying desperately not to laugh, and wishing she wasn’t wearing a blindfold. At least that way, she’d be able to see it coming.
Mark made his hands flat again, then suddenly dug his fingertips into her stomach again. He repeated this process several times, getting the same reaction each time. Slowly, he moved his hands to her sides, just above her waist. He suddenly started to scribble his fingers over her skin, and she laughed and tugged at her bonds. He moved his hands up to her ribs, tickling madly, then stopped at her sides, just parallel to her breasts. He clutched at her sides, making her jump and shriek. Mark laughed and stopped, then did it again. Alex shrieked again. Quickly, Mark began to dig into her ribs in this fashion, clutching his fingers at her sides. Slowly he began to wiggle his fingers again, and moved slowly up to her underarms. She laughed and pleaded.

Mark glanced down at her feet, as the wiggled with her body’s convulsive response to the tickling.
“Y’know..” he said, “I don’t think I’ve paid much attention to your feet.”

Alex gasped, as he began to move his hands down her body and legs towards her feet.

“No no no no! Mark, please no!” she pleaded, but he continued, until his fingertips touched her soles, poised for tickling.

“Why not? I think you’re little toes are feeling neglected, don’t you?” Mark said, beginning to tickle her toes, sliding his fingers between each one, and playing ‘this little piggy.’

“N-nooo! Mahahahahark!!! Please, not my feet!” she screamed, but it was to no avail. Mark had begun drawing circles on the soles of her feet, driving her absolutely wild. Mark pulled her toes back gently, to prevent her from wrinkling up the bottoms of her feet, and mercilessly dug in, poking and scribbling her heels to keep her surprised.

Mark stopped the tickle assault on her feet, and moved his hands back up her body, until they came resting on her underarms.

“Oh no, please don’t tickle me there!” She laughed, as mark gently wiggled his fingers over her smooth hollowed armpits. Alex couldn’t help but laugh and shriek. Mark suddenly clutched hard at her underarms, and dig into her skin. He clawed at her sensitive skin, and scraped up and down her underarms. Alex continued to squirm and yell hysterically.

“HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Oh..n-no ..HAHAHA.pleaheeheese...don’t tickle meeeheehee!”
Mark lifted his hands from her, and gently kissed her neck, and rub her toned stomach. She let out a half moan, half giggle, and Mark dug rapidly into her underarms once more, prodding her silky smooth hollows. He then moved his hands up to her wrists, then slowly, with wiggling fingertips, ran down her arms down to her armpits. Mark had been satisfied for now, and untied her, then took off her blindfold.

He rolled off of her, and lay down next to her. She lay down flat on her back still, gazing up, breathing heavily. Mark looked over grinning, to see her panting heavily, as she lay there, her entire body sweaty and convulsing with post-tickle giggles as she panted. Finally, she looked over and made eye contact with Mark.

“I shouldn’t have suggested an extra rule.” She said, still smiling a bit. She sat up and looked at herself.

“Euch” She said “I’m all sweaty. I better get home and shower. We’ll work on History another time.”

She looked out the window, and to her and Mark’s surprise, the ground was covered with feet of snow.

“Damn” Alex said “I’ll never be able to get out in this weather.” She looked over to Mark, and hid a smile. “Think I can stay the night here?”

Mark, not being a complete idiot, quickly replied.

“Definitely.”

This time Alex let a bit of her smile through.

“Thanks” she said, “uh, though I really do need to shower. Can I use yours?”

“Hehe, you kidding? Go ahead, shower’s over to your left” He pointed to a room off the bedroom.

Alex rolled off the bed, and walked over to the room. She walked into the shower stall, and looked around. The shower was pretty big. It had optional spray sizes on the shower head, sliding fog doors, and safety grab bars on the walls and ceiling. She stepped in, and turned on the shower.

Mark lay there, only now realizing what a huge fantasy he had just lived out. He realized then he was sweating as well, and decided to take a soak in his other tub. Suspecting Alex of exacting revenge, he changed into a bathing suit, rather than going naked, just in case she had some retaliation planned. He was just about to walk out, when Alex called his name from the bathroom.

“Yeah?” he called back.

Alex replied something, but he couldn’t hear. He went up to the door, and shouted “I can’t hear you!”

“Come in then,” she yelled back. “The shower doors are closed.”

He walked in, and saw her naked silhouette through the fog doors, and almost fainted. He could see her perfect figure outlines before him. Even through a black and white blur, he could see how perfectly shaped her physique was.

“It’s kind of embarassing...but my arms are stiff from struggling and I can’t reach my back. Can you give me a hand?” She asked.

It was part true, part excuse. Either way, Mark wasn’t about to argue. He opened the slide doors, just to have an enormous amount of steam rush at him. She was covering her chest with her arms, and was looking at him.

“Well you going to help rub soap on my back, or are you just enjoying the show?” She asked smirking.

Practically paralyzed, he moved into the shower behind her, not even paying any heed to the hot water splashing all over him. Once he was behind her, he looked her up and down. She had a perfect butt, which didn’t surprise him. He reached for the soap, and squeezed some onto his hands. He began to rub her back, when she lifted her arms up to rinse her hair. He stepped to the side a bit, so the water could rinse off her back, but because of the steam and spray, he couldn’t really see much the front of her body. Not wanting to stare for too long, he returned to washing her back.

“Thanks for doing this Mark, I know it’s kind of odd.”

“Am I complaining?” he replied. She smiled secretely.

Slowly and gradually, he moved down toward her waist, then washed there. She was now rubbing her hands all over her chest. Mark returned his hands to her back, then moved them both apart, until they were each at her sides. He rubbed her there, pretending to be washing, but she knew he wasn’t. She tilted her head a bit, just so he could see her smiling, and continued to rub her chest and neck.

Mark decided to just quit playing around, and to go for it. He slid his arms around her waist, and had wrapped them around her. He put his hands on her hips, and pulled her a bit closer to him. She giggled without turning around, and knowing full well how insanse she was driving him, asked:

“Do you have any moisturizer?”

Mark could have fallen over. But why not just play along? “Yes actually. My sister left some from her last visit.”

“Sure..your sister...riiiiigghtt...” she teased.
“Hey, be quiet, you!” he said, and poked her side. She squealed.

He then got out and went to grab the lotion. He also grabbed the rope. He returned to the shower, and stepped back to position behind her. He rubbed lotion all over her back, and her sides, when he wrapped the rope around her stomach to scare her. She ducked under it, and turned around to face him. She was covering her chest with her arms again, grinning.

“Want me tied up again do you?” She said. And with that, the sexy blonde beauty slowly moved her arms up and put her hands behind her head, in a pose with the power to kill. Her wet body was flawless, with gorgeous curves to match her perfect figure. Mark’s jaw dropped, and Alex grinned mischievously. She ran her hands through her hair, and rubbed her chest down, as she did before, then slowly walked over to Mark. Mark thought he would pass out as he gazed at this dream walking towards him.

“Well, say something!” She said, still smiling.
He couldn’t. He was too shocked by her unbearable beauty. She laughed and kissed Mark passionately, then stepped back to see his reaction. He stood there stunned for a minute, gave her a quick kiss back and then roped Alex’s hands together before she could do anything.

She had no chance to resist, and he tied the rope to the ceiling grab bar. He stood in front of her, as she grinned, and ran his hands from her neck over her perfect curves and down her flat, perfect stomach. He took a step back, and seemed as if he were surveying her. She noticed the evil smile forming on his face.

“N-no, you’re going to tickle me again are y-” She didn’t get a chance to finish, because Mark raked his fingers down her wet underarms, and she shrieked hysterically.

He walked over the tap and turned the water off. He put his hands flat on her stomach, and began fluttering his fingers. Alex started to giggle again. Mark grinned, and tickled his way around her stomach. He spider-walked his hands up over her stomach, ribs, and breasts.

“Hahahaha!! Eeeep!!!” Was all Alex was able to say through her body’s convulsive response to the tickle treatment.

Mark wiggled one index finger from each hand around the outline of her breasts, causing her to release the sexiest laughs and giggles. Mark got an idea, and poured moisturizer oil all over her. He slowly began to rub it into her armpits, ribs, sides, chest and stomach.

“What was that for?” Alex asked.

“Oh, it makes your skin more sensitive.” Mark replied with menace in his voice.

“Uh oh!” Alex said, sounding terrified, but smiling madly nonetheless. Mark placed all of his fingers on her ribs, just below her breasts. Alex held her breath in anticipation, and then Mark tightly squeezes with his fingertips.

“Ahahahaha! Heeheee!!!” Alex screamed and tugged at the rope.

“Enjoying yourself?” Mark asked, but Alex was laughing too much to respond.

He slid around behind her. And dug his fingers into her armpits mercilessly. Alex shrieked and laughed, unable to control herself. Mark, rapidly moved up and down the sides of her torso, prodding and tickling her extra sensitive skin all the way, occasionally grabbing at her stomach to keep her surprised.

“Sta-hahap!!” Alex said, barely able to utter the words.

“I’d rather not” Mark said grinning.

Mark moved down just above Alex’s waist, and placed his hands there. Alex giggled and gasped, then Mark clutched and poked her with all his fingers in that spot, then moved up to her armpits one more, where he poked and scraped patterns into her skin. She struggled and twisted as he scraped all of his fingers in her armpits, wiggling and prodding.

Finally, Mark untied Alex, who would have fallen over in exhaustion had Mark not caught her. He carried her dripping nude body over to his bed. She lay down on her back for a bit, then rolled off. Standing up, she walked into his guest room.
“See you in the morning.” She said winking, as she closed the door.

End

Well, how'd you like? (Be nice, or I smash!:D )

:devil: hehehe- smash away :D - no i'm playing. nice stuff- its always good to read a simple story like that once in a while, yea sometimes those "novels" that people write get me lost...hehe-(i still love em though)- i think there was something i missed- did Alex come over barefoot or what- i think i missed that part with the shoes and all..:confused: - i must not be paying alot of attention i guess.. oh- i got off track again- um where was I?....oh yea! good story

Thank you

Thanks for your praise, I really appreciate it when people give me feedback.

As for the barefoot thing: :confused:...uh..if it didn't specify anywhere else, she left her flip-flops at the door.:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back