• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home safe

aylajane15

Hello to all and thanks for making Three the charmer!!!
I loves to everyone and special thanks to following for making it yet another great year:
Amnesiac, Alchemy, Cheneda, Persphone, Director, Desdemona, Lite, VManDude, Rui, Enrique, Soren, Texas, Timmy, and oh my i can go on....

Until next year my friends, fair they well!
:imthedj:

I made good time and shut the garage door around 5pm this afternoon.

Home safe!! Hope everyone is having pleasant journeys homeward as well. :)

And now, tons and tons of sleep :lol:

arrived home at 4pm and went to surprise my little lady and picked her up at girl scouts! Had a great time but missed my kids!

Back in Nashville and it is as bad as the national news made it look. My house is OK, but my neighbors did not fare so well. You can really see the flooding from the air.

:( Sorry fish, I heard things were not pretty down there! I got home at 9:45pm and blissfully missed the rainy stuff for the most part. I have to stay up to do laundry so I can leave again tomorrow. I'm going to need a vacation... oh wait..yeah.

And I'll second everything Ayla said above - :)

Back in the Windy City, with that post-NEST blues ache in my gut.

Glad to hear you got home and things were OK for you, Fish.

home at about 1630 PST today. dinner with my girl and now we're both getting ready to crash out for at least 12 hours. glad you made it home ok, all. miss the hell out of you!!! stay safe!

Back in Nashville and it is as bad as the national news made it look. My house is OK, but my neighbors did not fare so well. You can really see the flooding from the air.

I'm happy you made it home safe and sound, but I'm sorry things are so bad in your area.

:grouphug:

Back safe in the mountains after an excellent flight. Was so glad to trade Philly's 90 degree weather for Denver's 60 degree weather. :D

A bit of flight issues with me... it took off when I was supposed to actually arrive... but I'm home and tired as hell. :p

After an overnight stay at an overpriced hotel (damn not having enough strength to move on outside of Charlotte, NC) I am back home. Exhausted, but happy to be home...and also missing all of you.

Rob

glad you made it home safe, man!! it was awesome to see you again!!

Belatedly, just wanted to say I made it home safe too. It was lovely seeing everyone, and I will post more in a day or so. Still processing all the goodness!

Do you know that I love all you people!!!:D My flight was cancelled last night I made it home today! I have a tribute thread coming soon! Peace to you all!

Fish, my thoughts and prayers are with you and all of that area. Glad you have a dry place to eat and sleep. As always a pleasure to see you.

Good to see everyone arriving back home, even if it is sad to know everyone has dispersed.

I was afraid I'd read something like this. My thoughts are with you, Fish. I hope the water recedes soon, and I'm glad your house remained safe from the worst of it.

Thanks everyone. Tennesseans are strong resourceful folks and we will rebuild. The bad thing is that the post-NEST blahs coupled with it will take a little longer to wear off.

I'll second, third, and fourth it.......I'm glad you made it back safe, Fish. And my best to your surrounding neighbors.

It was cool hanging out with you this weekend as well, my friend.

Drew

Hello to all and thanks for making Three the charmer!!!
I loves to everyone and special thanks to following for making it yet another great year:
Amnesiac, Alchemy, Cheneda, Persphone, Director, Desdemona, Lite, VManDude, Rui, Enrique, Soren, Texas, Timmy, and oh my i can go on....

Until next year my friends, fair they well!
:imthedj:

I'm glad you made it home safely. kwil and I came home today; we miss you all so much! :dropatear

Now go and use that head-scratcher thingy on Avenger ... and tell him lite said so!

:happyhop:

Finally home now :)

Thanks for being there jess :) You and Avenger are fantastic!

Sorry for the bad luck and one more tale on the "curse". At least, as allways, there´s never any damage :)

promisse i will come earlier next year and we will have more time to hang out and have some fun ;) ;) ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back