• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST shout-outs (feel free to add yours here)

BrightEyes1082

Verified
I wrote these at work today because I'm a lazy jerk of an
employee. Just kidding. Well sorta.

Memorable Moments

Terrence (Natural Ticklee, I mean ler) and I got in around the same time on
Thursday, on the same airline. We caught the same shuttle. There were a
bunch of old people on our shuttle, and he bumped into one of them, a lady
of about 90, and she then beat him with her book, taunting him that he should
watch out for her, she would find out what floor he was on and get him! I seriously
died laughing as I posted it on Facebook moments after it happened.

Laughing til I thought my face would fall off while riding in my Daddy's car on
Thursday night. From tickling? Not quite! From Lewis Black on Broadway.
Fucking hysterical. Do check it out.

Getting ink all over my favorite Hello Kitty (Hewwo Kitteh) shirt at Staples on
Friday (thank you Necia for getting it out! You rawk!), then thinking I lost my
wallet in their parking lot. After driving back there to look for it (30 min on an
already super tight schedule), and not finding it, Lee made me look under the
car seat. There it was. Oops. :wharblgarbl:

Friday night, outside, warm, water gun fights. Nicki and Maria both being too
chicken to squirt Brent. So I grabbed Maria's gun, said are you kidding me?
And squirted the shit outta him. Then I ran for my life. But he caught me. And
I did it again. Unable to wrestle the weapon from my grip, he gave up and popped
the hole open, and dumped the contents all over me. Bastard. :D

Shooting a video for Lee, bottoming to Jo. It's such a mental conflict to want to kill
someone you love so much. :wharblgarbl: :lover: I have no doubt this will be an
entertaining clip. :D Lawlcatsanddogs.

After shooting the video, I was in delirious mode, and when Lee didn't return to the
room right away, I got hysterical and went looking for her (she was in the conference
area of our suite) after having visions of her checking out of the hotel and leaving me
alone in Philly (yes, delirium). She aftercared me until Josh and Gin came in and took
over, and I pleaded for a cookie. Josh handed me an oatmeal raisin cookie, and I
definitely burst into tears again and said "That's not a cookie! That's breakfast! I want
a real cookie!" This controversial topic was subsequently beaten to death over the next
36 hours. Roffle. ^_^

Mouthing hilarious (to us) answers to Jo and Lyz during Rob's match game. HERPES!
Good thing Lee was behind me! :D :innocent:

Rob and Dirk presented me with an award, a genuine (huge) license plate that
says "Punts DSL" for being the grunt labor beneath the one who makes it all
happen. What an incredible honor, I am humbled and grateful to all of you for
thinking of me. As Miss Lee has said before, it's a labor of love, and wow do
we love you all.

Singing with Katie, Lyz behind us with pom poms, people singing along, including
Joana who made horrible faces when we rehearsed! Katie hiking my skirt during the
"she wears short skirts" line and Rev Jamie starting the waving lighters. And then
Miss Lee saying "Amanda, pause" (a hypnosis trigger) at the end during our bows,
and three masked ninjas hauling me away for the most hilarious private kidnapping
known to man.

The kidnapping. What can I say. It involved a Canadian, that Andy, my Domme, my
adopted sister, and a rhinocerous with a Japanese/Russian/German accent. They
wanted to know of the Hewwo Kitteh. I told them nothing, and never said die. We
got our first (and only, that I know of) noise complaint, likely due to everyone laughing
almost as hard as I was at the things coming out of said rhino's mouth. Holy shit. Best
slash worst damn bunch of ninjas I've ever encountered. I love all of you, but for the love
of all that is holy, STOP FUCKING WITH MY TAILBONE! :doh:

Snuggled up on Lee on Sunday night, both of us exhausted, and crying happy tears
listening to my Daddy play sappy love-my-friends songs on the piano, spending some
last moments with some of the most amazing people on the planet, feeling like all is
right in my world.

This shitty Monday morning leaving - said all of my tearful goodbyes on Sunday night,
got 4 hours of sleep, and kissed my Owner on her head and said goodbye. She threw
her arm in the air and said goodnight. Lawl. Then I walked out to catch the 5:30am
shuttle, and I see Lyz and Brent STILL awake, and I was like OMG I HAVE TO SAY
GOODBYE TO YOU FUCKERS AGAIN!??!?! Lyz: "This morning is bullshit."

Okay, please, please, please forgive me if I left you out. I promise I didn't mean to.
I'm running on very little sleep and am suffering from post-NEST drop. That said, I'm
really glad everyone who came, did, and I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

The Grandma who beat up Terrence on the shuttle to the hotel - I know you won't read
this but you kick ass.
Jen - glad to get to hang out with you in the pool Sun night. And congrats
on all of your raffle prizes. You go girl!
ParanoidChant - wish we'd gotten to chat sooner. You have cool hair. :D
Shira - you are one cool lady! I had fun massaging my Daddy with you. You're amazing!
Timmay! - you were a HUGE help and I cannot thank you enough for all you did.
Cassi - I'm so glad you still wear your jammie pants. Love you.
Sean - A suitcase that would get marked with a "heavy" tag at the airport is not
a toybag. :cheesy: Great chatting with you. Thanks for helping me with the knots
on Saturday. I guess you could say you "showed me the ropes," wakka wakka ;D
Necia - thanks for all of your help during check-in, and you definitely kick ass for
getting the ink out of my favorite Hello Kitty shirt! Love you lady!
Charlie - what can I say, you hairy count you! :D Always happy to see you! <3
Libertine & Kittentoes - you're hilarious vampires. I'm sorry I ruined your weekend by
making you present your ID and dinner tickets like the rest of us peasants. :p
Julia - your ropework is so amazing, and again I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more
time learning from you. Thank you for coming out to NEST again to teach us!
Kelby - You are such a sweetheart, I can't ever say it enough that I'm so happy you
and Meg found each other. You guys make my heart throw up in the best way ever.
Meggles - You are just precious and I love you so hard. Please come to Boston soon!
Gin - thank you for the post-vid aftercare, swimming, and letting me borrow your awesome
pirate socks! And thank you for the darling ice cream cone necklace. I just wanna nom it :D <3333
Zach - You're insane dude. I wish I had been able to write down all of your gems from the
weekend. :D DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!
Imfailer - it will never be "WIN'paler! IMFAILER 4 EVAR! I love you so hard, you're one of
my most favorite people ever. :wub:
Tom - It was a joy to meet you, and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to chat with you. You
are easily one of the sweetest guys at NEST. Your generosity on Sunday night was appreciated
by many, and I hope to see you at many more gatherings. <3
Alchemy - you're a bastard showing up with some new contraption every single year! One of these
days *I'm* gonna come up with one! And then you'll see! You'll all see! Love you ;)
Mils - I have to say I was floored when you didn't win any raffle prizes! Usually you take home your
load in a wagon! I hope you had a great weekend anyway! <33
Blood - FAILURE TO WIN AT DISTRACTION! PWND! :D Always glad to see you my friend.
Congrats on the new job, I hope it makes life much easier for you. <33
Rui - I'm sorry we didn't get to spend much time talking, but I'm always glad to see you, and
so glad you made another trek across the pond to spend time with us all. <3
Judy - you sexy mama you - wish we'd spent more time talking. Love you lady.
Mina - You are a rock of NEST and you help me keep a shred of sanity. I'm so grateful for all
that you do. And I really, really enjoyed and appreciated our conversation in the hottub on Sunday.
You have so much wisdom and knowledge and I can't wait to get my hands on your recommended
readings. Love you lady.
Greg - Thank you for always providing a warm hug, lap and back and shoulder rubs. I love you!
Mark - Thanks for picking up the food and bashing in my skull repeatedly with the beach ball! :D
You're a nut but you're our nut and we love you!
Corry - You were beautiful as always and it was heartwarming to see you have so much fun
this year. Keep your chin up high and always remember your value and there's nothing you
can't do. You're an amazing chick and I love you hard.
Dave - I fail for not spending more time with you, but I'm glad we got to have our catch-up on
IM on Monday morning, both of us back at work. WORKFAIL! I love you!
Sarah - I loved bonding with you during distraction. And I love that you and Dave found each other. :bubbleheart:
Mairead - once again, it was not the same without you. I love you and I really hope you're back soon.
Glenn - I still love you, even though I fired you for the 382318347384th time for failing to represent me
as I was carted off by wacky ninjas. Perhaps I will have mercy, and not have you disbarred. :D
I love you hard, and thank you for always offering a hug and a shoulder. <33
Little Rob - BALLFACE! I fucking love you. You're still insane and I hope you never change.
Laura - easily the hottest chick at NEST. I had fun pounding the boys in the pool with you :D
Robace - oh my blue-eyed Mexican, thank you for everything you did to make NEST such a
success again this year. The talent show would not be what it is without you. Love you doll.
Michelle - my beautiful lite! You're like a little angel floating around. Thank you for my Hello Kitty
goodies. You're so freaking sweet, I just love you to pieces.
Randy - You, however, are a mischievous fella! I love you anyway though :D
Mmmmike - wow, are you fun. Next time let's get a room! :D You're so fucking adorable and
you make the same faces at me as Jo does. I haven't decided if that's charming or obnoxious.
Either way I love you hardcore, and thank you for all you did to help us.
Grampa - Thank you for my kitteh and slinky and crayons. I'm so glad you guys came down,
even if it was just for a day. You're a rock and I admire your strength always. Love you 4evar.
Tracy - the pink giggling squirrel was the best fucking thing ever. How perfect for our skwirrly man.
I love you lady!
Purr - you are fucking fun to play Would You Rather with. I'm so glad you're Lyz's wife! <33
Mike K - I'm honored to know you, and so thankful to you for many hugs, and all of your help. <33
Pat - I can only say I am truly sorry that I missed the foghorn. :bwahaha: I love you!
Ann - Thank you for helping me with the food when Lee was unavailable and I had no clue
what to do! You rock and I'm always glad to see you!
Drew - JAM OUT WITH YOUR CLAM OUT!
Terrence - I can't believe I didn't see you get pwnd! Well, once, briefly, but how disappointing.
I'm sure next time you'll get yours! I hope your wounds from great-grandma heal quickly :D ILY!
Dennis - I'm so glad you made it. I wish we'd had more time to talk, and I hope to see you get
more active in the community again. :redheart:
Nicki - You never fail to bring a smile to my face. You're hilarious, you and that cawfee. I love you,
please don't move to Maryland. :cry1: :bubbleheart:
Maria - Words fail to express how happy I am that you came this year. You are my Hello Kitty twin.
I love you hardcore and I meant it when I said you are the strongest submissive I know. I would've
fallen apart. I have fallen apart. I look at your life and I'm inspired. I wanna be like you when I grow up.
I love you chickadoodle. Thank you for the darling bag that is now my new purse, and for the booboo shirt. <3
Jawsh - OATMEAL AND RAISINS DO NOT MAKE A COOKEH! I love you, thanks for being a badass ninja
and wearing "the shirt" and carting my ass across the hotel atrium. You're still the friend.
Teddy Bahr - I didn't see a whole lot of you this weekend, but I did notice you filming Mommy and me while
we were sleeping (I was half sleeping) last night in the atrium! I love you! :blowkiss:
Bella - Thanks for taking the time to quiz me like a preschooler and get past the Mondified version of the truth.
You're so patient and loving. "SO MANY TIMES ALL DAY!" "All day?" "Well, it was one time." "..." :D I love you!
Shark - Thanks for letting me have a chair! :p Glad you had fun at your first NEST. <3
Morgan - Congrats on all of the raffle prizes that Christina won! :D My favorite yeti. One of these days I'm stealing
the hat, for reals. Muahahaha!
Christina - I love you hardcore lady. Thanks for all of your help. You're amazing. I can't wait to get married to you
and Corry! Thank you for the beautiful Hello Kitty bling (to you too, Corry).
Rev Jamie - thanks for your assistance during distraction. You know what I'm talkin' about. ;)
Amanda - can I please please please have your baby? :D
Andy - I WANT MY MONEY BACK! :D Thanks for all you did this weekend. NEST wouldn't be NEST without
you. I'll thank you to take my name off of next year's kidnapping list kthxbai. I love you and hope I'll be seeing
you in a couple of weeks!
Dirk - What can I say. You're the man of my dreams. Thank you for the beautiful custom necklace and the first
piece of artwork that will hang in my dungeon. PNTZDSL 4 EVAR!!!! I love you, you're amazing.
Rhino - Hewwo Kitteh fanks you foh giving hew teh funniest kidnapping evew. You awe hew favowite ninja
whino in teh wewld. Hewwo kitteh wuv you wong time, hawd cowe.
Kassi - easily one of my favorite people in the world. It's been a joy getting to know you. How hard it was to
say goodbye to you. Plz to take nursing job in Boston area. It was so much fun texting each other in Ruby
Tuesday. I love you!
Gregg - Well, our goodbye wasn't so sad, seeing as you live less than an hour from me. You're a great friend,
and I loved your talent act. I'm so glad to know you. Thanks for the pep talks leading up to NEST. Love you!
Katie - oh babygirl, I love you so much. I had the best time ever singing Taylor Swift with you, and making Jo
suffer through our practicing. We pwnd that talent show. You are one badass little herna and you has the biggest
tuff of everybody! I love you! You belong with me!
Stacy - I barely saw you, but I'm so glad you made it, and so glad things are turning around for you. I love you!
Brent - you're welcome (for me allowing you to catch me after I pwnd you with the water gun). I love you hardcore
and you're one of my closest friends. Thank you for never giving up on me.
Lyz - omg. Dude. This morning is bullshit. More Would You Rather than anyone else could handle. You rock so
hard and I love you like a diabetic loves insulin. So many things for the vault, I wish I could remember them. :bubbleheart:
Alex - SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND ELEVATE YOUR ANKLE! I love you so much and would easily kill anyone who
ever thought of harming you.
Jo - Team Jomanda reunited this NEST. And we pwnd. The problem is that we pwnd ourself. >.< Thank you for
everything baby. I can't imagine my life without you in it. We really never said die, and we never will. I love you
so hardcore, always, forever. You're my best friend, my sister, and my other half.
Daddy - I got to spend a lot of one-on-one time with you this year, and I can't even tell you how much it meant
to me. 30 minutes of Lewis Black at his angriest in your car were precious moments to me. And I was so honored
to be asked to write and read a poem for you. You're amazing and I love acting like ridiculous, perverted teenagers
together. My Daddy owns NEST and nobody else can say that. You're so much fun and thank you for everything
that you do, and have done. I love you so much.
Miss Lee - gah, it was so hard to leave you this morning. It doesn't matter if I'll see you in a day or a week or two
weeks or six months, I hate leaving you everytime. And I'm totally choking up writing this (shock). We've come so
far as a D/s couple, and I really and truly enjoyed watching you have fun this weekend. And I thank you for all of the
fun you gave to and allowed me. It's an honor to serve you, and wear your name around my neck. It was an honor
and a pleasure to have the privilege of assisting you with NEST again this year. There were wrinkles on Sunday, and
anyone else would have easily fallen apart, but not you. You handled everything with grace, confidence, and poise.
I love you more than words can express, and I can't wait to see where our journey takes us.

Thanks to the 'nappers!!

A big shout-out and thanks to everyone who helped out with the various kidnappings: Avenger, BigDogg, Bratgirl, Cap’n Mad, Classy, CrystalLight, Firegaurdian, Fish, Jpie, Kelby, Lamashtu, Lite, Pat, Spotlady and Tklee88.

Extra special shout-out and thanks to:
  • My fellow Ninja’s Snail Shell, Rhino, and our Fearless Leader, LeeAllure. As was mentioned in another post, when we kidnapped Amanda, we were often laughing harder than her from Rhino’s Ninja nonsense;
  • The Vampire crew: Sir Charles, Euphoricy, and especially Jonathan and Vahni; and
  • The A-Team: MKeemer, Big John, and the Godfather, Max Speer – we pried loose another password!!

Thanks to all of you for pitching in - you all helped make the kidnappings a big success this year. I apologize in advance if I forgot someone.

Last edited:
A big shout-out and thanks to everyone who helped out with the various kidnappings: Avenger, BigDoug, Bratgirl, Cap’n Mad, Classy, CrystalLight, Firegaurdian, Fish, Jpie, Kelby, Lamashtu, Lite, Pat, Spotlady and Tklee88.

Extra special shout-out and thanks to:
  • My fellow Ninja’s Snail Shell, Rhino, and our Fearless Leader, LeeAllure. As was mentioned in another post, when we kidnapped Amanda, we were often laughing harder than her from Rhino’s Ninja nonsense;
  • The Vampire crew: Sir Charles, Euphoricy, and especially Jonathan and Vahni; and
  • The A-Team: MKeemer, Big John, and the Godfather, Max Speer – we pried loose another password!!

Thanks to all of you for pitching in - you all helped make the kidnappings a big success this year. I apologize in advance if I forgot someone.

Damn... who the hell was that BigDoug guy? I would have wanted to meet such a fine individual. All kidding aside, it was fun!

This is not a recap of NEST events. This is a “thank you”…..a huge “thank you” to all of those whom I call friends, brothers, sisters…..indeed, my family. To those who shared in the joys of NEST 2010 with me this year….and even to those who could not. About two weeks prior to NEST this year, I was hit with some very bad news at home and since then, things there have been very turbulent and confusing. I began to debate whether or not I was going to attend NEST. I debated it all the way up to the point where I woke up the morning I was supposed to leave and decided that I did not want to go. I was reminded that it was “doctor’s orders” for me to go and that the time and space away would give me the opportunity to clear my brain a little. With much reluctance and tons of guilt stacked on top of me like the weight of the fucking world, I left home for the weekend……to go and be with my family.
When I arrived Thursday, I was in some pretty bad headspace. Lyz promptly helped me to get out of that and start getting me into the swing of things. Friday and Saturday were amazing and I greatly enjoyed spending the days with Rob, John, Vawny (I know I’m spelling it wrong) and Little Canadian Josh (SnailShell) at the Mutter museum, which was both very interesting and very creepy at the same time. Night time karaoke with Morgan, Norm (thanks for driving!!), Big Canadian Josh (Big-Dogg) and PurrBast plus the entire group of “singers” who attended as well was simply awesome and hilarious at the same time. Saturday’s class on hypnosis, that was given by Trilby, was very cool and extremely interesting, so I give my thanks to her as well.
Sunday’s play party was interrupted heavily by the fact that there was an unbelievable booking error on the part of the hotel when we found out that they had booked a reunion dinner for a group of Navy veteran’s in the room directly next to us. The options were for us to end by 430pm, thereby cutting our main event in half, literally, or, split ourselves up and move into 2 different, and separate, rooms. We did just that and while it was massively inconvenient to have our main event that way, leave it to THIS family to come together, help each other and get it done so that we could enjoy ourselves, each other and the things that we love throughout the remainder of the day. It is my true belief that no matter what adversities you attempt to slow this group down with, you will fail epically…..every time. And we proved just that.
During the day, Sunday, I began getting myself into really bad headspace once again. I was feeling helpless, guilty, angry, confused, and hurt and I was having a hard time trying to cover this up. Of course, listening to a lot of intensely composed black and death metal wasn’t helping. I gave myself some time upstairs, spoke to my great and wonderful friend, Karima on Skype for a bit, then came back downstairs but I was visibly still upset. Being the type of people I was surrounded by, I was checked on by a number of people who made sure I was doing ok and after a short while, I was semi-back to normal. Monday morning was the usual emotional goodbye scenario with lots of photo taking, hugs, more laughter and lots of tears, both happy and sad. And this brings me, finally, to the point of this “thank you”. The part where I say that I love every single one of you with all of my heart, soul and being. People talk about what NEST is really about and newbies always want to know. Veteran’s try to explain it in ways as to not scare anyone new or give them cause for any concern. I can tell you that the feeling I get when I see my family for the first time in a year; the feeling I get when I can look into someone’s eyes and know that they’ve truly missed me, and I the same for them; the feeling that I get when I bite into a York peppermint patty….ok, you get the idea. THIS is what NEST is all about. Family. Community. Friends. Companions. And all of them…..made for life. I thank each and every one of you for giving me the strength and courage to carry on every day through this miserable fucked up world. I thank you for giving me another reason to get out of bed every day and keep breathing. I thank you for loving me for who and what I am without judgment or question. I thank you…..for being my family.

As always, thank you to the NEST team for putting on yet another amazing event. Without your hard work and dedication to this monstrous undertaking, it simply would not be. Thank you to all of my old friends that I had the honor of spending time with this weekend. I can’t list names right now because I know I’ll forget someone, but you know who you are and I love you! Thank you to all of the new friends and family members I made this weekend: Tom, PurrBast, Big Canadian Josh, Paul, Norm, Deb, Deez, Judy, Enrique, Persephone, Gin, Zach, and good goddess if I missed anyone that I just met this year, please forgive me. As anyone at the event could tell you, a sleep deprived mind doesn’t function very well.

Be safe. Keep in touch. I WILL see you this time next year. And Lyz, stop fucking crying! Message!

And I need to add something a little late here: Jeff, I'm sorry that you couldn't make it this year. I was super looking forward to seeing you again but I know of the family issues that you've had come up recently. Know that we missed you immensely and I hope that all is going well at home with your mom. Take care my friend!

Last edited:
I just want to say that I am planning on posting a long LONG detailed blog about how I felt about the entire NEST weekend. It far exceeded any expectations I ever had. I mostly was there to make friends, bond with people and really feel accepted into the NEST family, which I felt I was warmly accepted :) and could feel the love all around (and not just for tickling ;) )!

All the amazing people I met will be mentioned individually once I get off my lazy butt and actually post the long blog haha :p

However I REALLY had a great time with Avenger314 and AylaJane15 (I hope that is spelled right O.O) when we took our touristy daytrip into Philly to see Independence Hall. Being a history major/lover and ticklephile...it was great to combine a weekend of nerdy historical sight-seeing with tickling hah :).

It was amazing to try all the various bondage techniques and positions on Sunday. So I wanted to thank LeeAllure for setting NEST up with the help of all the other lovely DM's like MaxSpeer, TcklshChicago, Libertine, KittenToes, RobAce, etc, for showing me how to precisely get the best use from the various equipment and have a fabulous time. Bondage is addicting :D!

To all my other great new friends I made, I REALLY miss you and cannot W-A-I-T until next year! Especially you BigDoug :D hahaha

Team Canada rocked my socks! So did meeting Tklee88, SubtleFeather, Falcon, BrightEyes, BellaRisa, Texastickler, Alchemy, @_@ sorry...it is late, I will remember EVERYONE that affected me in such a positive way when I work on my blog tomorrow!

For now I say good night, bless you all and thank you for one of the most wonderful and memorable weekends of my life.

As a no0b I felt totally accepted and welcomed :D and it was fabulous!

<3~ Perse

I will be posting a thread soon with a tribute poem to all of you wonderful people! It will be a long one! Amanda, You are a sweet kid yourself and I thank you for your kind words sweetie! As for the generosity thing, it was my little contribution to NEST! I really had the time of my life! A poem to come in the next couple of day! Love you all!

I wrote these at work today because I'm a lazy jerk of an
employee. Just kidding. Well sorta.

Judy - you sexy mama you - wish we'd spent more time talking. Love you lady.

My Lovely wonderful Miss Amanda, ILY seriously too! You know you and your pooches are always welcome in my house (well soon, after the downstairs is fixed). I hope that I can make one of your munches soon so it does not have to be ages till I see you again! Kisses always!

Amanda, I will elevate my foot when I feel like it and not a moment before. :p I love you, and I'm so glad to have seen you have a really great time this year, pwnings inflicted and all. :)

You deserved the presents you got this weekend, Mondy. I'm just glad you like my unusual gifts.

And I love you too.

Thanks to everyone involved in turning out another fantastic NEST weekend.

But a special thanks goes out to two individuals:

LeeAllure and Max Speer.

:ty::bowing::bowing::bowing::clap:

Drew

I love you too Amanda and no worries toots Maryland or not we will always stay in touch... I promise! OMG I am still on an emotional roller coaster here. :ily:

wow there are too many names for me to list lol, sooooo I will just say I thank you ALL for making it NEST so great. I send a special thank you to my friend Bmoretckler for convincing me to attend in the first place. For without that I would have missed out on all you wonderful people :), So thanks B'more for being my motivational pusher lol.

Thanks to everyone involved in turning out another fantastic NEST weekend.

But a special thanks goes out to two individuals:

LeeAllure and Max Speer.

:ty::bowing::bowing::bowing::clap:

Drew

I second that emotion. :grouphug:

It was so much fun! I had a great time and it was a blast working with you! I just wish I knew my freaking Jurassic Park dinosaurs better :lol:

It was great to see you also Mondy :)

So sorry that it was soooo short. I had a blast almost every second of it but miss i could not spend some time with so many great people.

Next year i promisse to work on the time difference....like Snail said:
"Man, i know there´s a fuc*** time difference but you show up almost on saturday night?"

I did get that Nest t-shirt from you :D :D :D

Kiss ***

Just home for a day between trips. I'll post more when we get back. But, thanks to all who helped make NEST another totally awesome experience! From those who simply showed up to all those who helped get things moved and reset after the hotel snafu to those who helped in organizing, DMing, teaching and setup. You all rock!!!

Extra special thanks to NEST daddy, MaxSpeer for creating NEST in the first place. And even more extra special thanks to LeeAllure for putting so much time, love and effort into making it what it is today. Saying you rock doesn't even begin to touch it! You guys are the best!!!

[*]The A-Team: MKeemer, Big John, and the Godfather, Max Speer – we pried loose another password!!

Go A-team!

I will never forget the moment you hugged me at the start and instantly said before anything else "natural just got hit on by a 90 year old woman!" Best greeting ever. I also loved looking at all the navy vets faces as you strolled by on Sunday wearing your corset and such. Priceless. You're awesome. :)

Aurora-Squirrel.jpg

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back