• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car Fires+Heavy Lifting+Greatest time ever= NEST 2010

Iroc18269

TMF Expert
Ok so I thought I would put some thoughts down this weekend, Yes I can type and talk when im not being quiet.. Ill get louder I promise! And ill try not to steal amnesiac’s thunder with this recap.. But as short as it was for me, Nest was still freakin sweet.!!!! My first nest was an abbreviated one due to my ridiculous work schedule but I managed to meet at least 75 percent of you guys over those two short days.

Saturday- Here goes nothing!

I only live 60 miles from Philly and thought I would make it early enough to check in and mingle around before newbie orientation. But I wasn’t aware of the boobquake level of traffic on I95 that morning till I ran headfirst into it. So after two hours of making traffic friends with a guy from jersey in an impala and a cute girl from temple in a kia, I made it to the hotel with about 10 minutes to spare.

After LeeAllure made a speedy check in, I proceeded into the newbie orientation and sat promptly in the front row where Libertine, Bella and Kittentoes gave the class for about 40 people!? They all cant be new? No its just that damn entertaining! Soon we were joined by the great Captain James T Kirk. AKA Amnesiac confronting a startled Libertine/Jean luc Picard and telling him he is hair challenged and the one true captain of the Enterprise. Sadly Kirk left Nest early for a priceline commercial…

After that I spent the afternoon shaking hands and kissing babies, Searching for the missing ducks and telling my life story over and over and over…Sitting in on Libertine and Kittentoes very informative and entertaining bondage class where I met my favorite Canadians…D&C.. And getting put into a trance during the hypnotism class. Relaxing!

Then well I dunno my brain was hypnofried so I agreed to be thrust into speed dating. Yes speed dating at Nest! Lee’s on the one side, Ler’s on the other. And a total of 4-6 girls for 18+ Guys.. Yes! I mean NO! Anyway it got hot in there with everyone gabbing. Lee talked to me first since I looked all lonesome. And I spent too long talking about EMS with Rustenexcel87.. Dude by the way you should proof read this for me Teach! But it was great meeting everyone I could in a short 5 mins.

My spidey sense was tingling after that. Happy hour was upon us. And I was in front of the line like a good devil pup that I am. The line got long and they didn’t have miller lite, But Lite herself was in the line with me. But everyone soon joined in the festivities and good times were had by all. Oh and there was some kind of horse race everyone likes…. A brown horse won I think. Ha!

The day was ended herding cats down to Famous Daves. Where I sat in front of the place on a rock for an hour. Big group on a Saturday night. ugh… Then getting messy with some ribs. Watching ViperGts try to eat half of a cow or pig or whatever that was. And wondering with Captnmad what mutant birds the 20 pound duck call on the wall would summon if we used it?

A great first day to my first nest until disaster struck on the drive home. Pulling into the turnpike tollbooth the IROC of my namesake stalled. And then smoked. And then burned.. Aaah! No I had worse car fires in my past. I put it out with a tshirt. But remember to always tighten your oil caps kids! Otherwise you may have to change your name to DodgeNeon18269 or some travesty like that…

Sunday The main event! What could go wrong?

There was no traffic coming down to philly Sunday morning. Thank god. And I made it early enough to hang out with everyone eating breakfast. And talk about the Yankees. Gag! With a bunch a new yorka’s ya know? Talk again to my favorite Canadians. And listen to the wisdom and experience that is Milagros.

When the hour was upon us for the play party to begin. Again Cat herding was the name of the game. But we all managed to slide on into the ballroom until Bad News Charlie Hotel Guy came and crapped in our Cheerio’s.. Now it wasn’t our fault or the Navy vets that we had to lose our big room. It was an error in an otherwise pretty accepting and understanding hotel staff...
I dunno I wasn’t there long enough to make any assumptions. Our Dear leader Lee took it in stride and grace. and hell we don’t care where we go as long as the AC works. Oh wait… I spoke to soon… That one room was hot! So we disassembled our kinky contraptions and carried them away in the best damn parade ive seen in my entire life. With our other hotel guests looking on with puzzled looks and comments.

After a quick reset. And splitting of the rooms. And asking the staff with Alchemy/Freddy Krueger where the boiler room was. We got to the fun and games of the day, The raffle was stacked to Viper’s and Captnmad’s favor. I hope you both smell both good with the lotion and are fabulous with the hello kitty gear! And Milagros telling me how he is still hung over from his grand prize years ago…

Of course the main fun was Distraction. With the great one himself Maxspeer at the helm of his greatest creation. I learned the names of the other two Beatles. That ticklee’s do not know Starwars, and that sometimes Garfield and Sylvester are a species of cat when you are under a certain pressure to answer it ;)

We were about to turn back to the giggady of the day, but were interrupted by a group o’ vampires. Libertine with his epic attire. Kittentoes&Euphoricy And his friend the Dirty count/wet count/tight count! Spotman I think, I couldn’t see well…Hell bent on a quest to find out where a blood bank was from a certain Tklee88. We all stayed to watch the awesome at hand. And be reminded that this was not facebook no matter what status updates tklee88 was spitting out!

Then the day wound down with lots of laughter and fun for us all and it wasn’t all bad moving into the other room since the piano was next to it. Maxspeer who is indeed better at piano than that drunk Billy Joel playing an ipod shuffle lists worth of great music during second awesome happy hour. We all sang along and wished we were a tiny dancer and that we could be piano man. And it was a great ending to a great day...

My biggest regret is that I had to leave in a rush due to some drama that needed my attention back home.. Everything’s ok now don’t worry!
I wish I had time to say goodbye to you all. But I left with the sight of 40-50 plus of my new found friends singing their hearts out to some Elton john, and the sound of the days fun ringing in my ears. And I could not have scripted a better ending to what was one of the best weekends ive ever had! It will not be my last and next year I will stay much longer! Im filling out my vacation from madness slip tomorrow night in preparation.

In all if you're a newbie sitting on the fence to whether or not to come to nest or anyother gathering, DONT! You only live once dammit. you will not regret coming ever! But you will regret not coming sooner.....

Ill get to the shout outs when I can
Until next time my kinky friends,
IROC

Glad you had a great time IROC, sorry I hardly had a chance to properly greet you, but it seems many had the pleasure that I did not. Hopefully I will get a chance at the next event. Best to you, hope to see you when you can make it to the next one.

Rob

That was an awesome recap! I'm so glad your car is gonna be ok ;)

Looking forward to talking to you more before the next gathering ;)

Lee

I still can't believe your car caught on fire....good thing you handle emergencies well ;-)

TPT?? Oh i get it! Excellent!! I hope that thing is reinforced next year ;). and i hope to see my favorite canucks again! We'll run up the art museum steps for sure this time...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back