• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling suit (M/F) (Explicit)

Guthwulf

TMF Poster
This is my first story, I hope you enjoy it ^^

JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR I don't mind if anyone takes my tickle suit idea to make another story, infact I recommend it ^^

She woke up. She tried to move around, but realized she couldn't move her arms. She groaned and looked down at her body to see she was in a full body suit made of tight latex. The arms were like a straitjacket, where in they were buckled in behind her. She pulled at the arms and found they were buckled in tight. The inside of the suit felt soft. Her name was Katie, she was short for her age, 5 foot, with small feet. And she was incredibly ticklish. she hated being tickled.

"Oh good, you're awake." She looked over to the voice. She tried to turn her head, but realized that she had a collar on and that it was attached to something. She looked over and realized she was on her bed and it was attached to the bed-post. She looked over and saw her husband.

"Love? what's this about?" she said, slightly sleepily. "Just a new toy I bought the other day." "Toy?" she said. "You'll see."

He went over and got a remote control. Then, he pressed a button, immediately Katie felt a ticklish sensation in her armpits. she giggled a little, squirming and moving her arms around to avoid whatever might be tickling her. "w-w-what i-is iiit?" she said between her giggles. She tried pressing her arms together, pulling them apart, but nothing worked.

"It's a tickling suit." he said. "I've always wanted to tickle you, but I knew that if I told you you wouldn't let me tie you up, so..." he pressed another button, and she felt it tickle her feet. She giggled even louder, and began to kick her feet around, trying to avoid an unseen tickling, while still moving her arms around every way she could within the confines of the straitjacket bondage. No matter how she squirmed the tickling was unavoidable, which made it all the worse.

He pressed another button. "Eeep! hehehe HAHAHAHA!" The suit seemed to squeeze her sides and then tickle her stomach. She squirmed around every which way, her tummy moving around, trying to move her arms, and kicking her feet around to avoid the tickling. She laughed loudly, pulling at her arms and trying to escape the confines of the tickling suit.

The man grinned, and turned a knob on the control. She felt the tickling sensations increase. She went ballistic, trying to pull her arms out of the suit, and kicking her feet around. No matter what she did she couldn't avoid the tickling. Then he turned it off.

She gasped, and began to stop giggling. "There are also other functions of the suit." He said. He pressed a button and she felt it tickling her pussy. She blushed bright red, and pushed her legs together. She giggled a little and squirmed around. Then she thrusted and moaned aloud, and pushed her legs together harder, trying to stop the sensation. She thrusted again, and came close to climaxing. Then he shut it off.

"Turn it back on." she moaned, wishing she could finish up. he pressed a button and it tickled her inner thighs, tauntingly close to her pussy. she groaned and thrusted, wishing she could finish.

"And the last function of the suit, my favorite..." he trailed off and pressed a button. Nothing happened at first, it seemed. She got an itch on her foot and squirmed slightly, wishing she could scratch it. Then she had an itch in other places. "The suit distributes itching power." She groaned. The itching feeling intensified, and she squirmed even more, pulling her arms and trying to break free in order to scratch the itches breaking out all over her body. Then suddenly he pressed another button and the tickling started again. She giggled and thrashed, trying to break free and avoid an unseen tickler. He turned it up and she laughed even harder. Suddenly the tickling was everywhere, on her nipples, her neck, even in between her toes. She laughed hysterically and pulled frantically at her arms, trying hard to break free. Then, she passed out.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back