• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE-ky Friday at SINS Center - this Friday 5/7

TickleChgo

Verified
Mrs. TC and I will be at FREE-ky Friday at the SINS Center this Friday, 5/7, along with an out-of-towner from the TMF and some people who attended the recent Munch.

Maybe if enough of us ticklers show up, we can drown out the cracks of the whips with laughter! ;)

Sorry for the late update, but just now got the free time.

Anyway, Mrs. TC & I attended FREE-ky Friday at the SINS Center, and we were pleased to have an out-of-town guest, TicklesFemales.

Earlier in the evening, I put Mrs. TC's feet in a stockade which is a new addition to the club. She had a fresh pedicure & her feet were very ticklish. I later took out the Hitachi wand and gave it to her. By the time we finished, a small crowd had formed around us.

Later in the evening, after Mrs. TC left, I heard some loud laughter coming from the other room. I checked it out and TicklesFemales was on a couch with a young woman. He had her bare feet in his lap and was alternating between massaging her feet & tickling them.

I had seen this woman earlier in the evening. She had strawberry blond hair, she was wearing blue jeans, black fishnet hose and black high-heeled pumps. It was her first time at the club.

Apparently, she told TicklesFemales that her feet were sore & next thing he had her bare feet in his lap. TF then persuades her to go to the other room & get in the stockade. We put her bare feet through the holes and we worked her over. Her knees and her feet were real hot spots. The tops of her feet were even real ticklish, and she had a crazy ticklish spot right in the middle of her sole (reminded me of someone, Just4me).

She was SCREAMING with laughter, so much so that some of the other members stopped their beatings & wandered over. She was loving the tickling. She explained to us that she came to the club and was all tense and she was looking for some release. She said she was not into getting beaten because she had been abused. The tickling, however, was just what she needed, she said.

Yes it was fun to tickle her with you TickleChgo. I had a great time there at SINS Center. Thanks for the great time.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back