• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Way Bizarro! Need Help?

Piker2

TMF Regular
I think I just witnessed the closest thing to acid tripping and tickling on mainstream TV. I was watching VH-1 classics late at nite and happened to notice a rather attractive red-head girl on TV with her arms tied spread to two posts. Then two midgets dressed in red jumpsuits began to grope and tickle her. This lasted for a good minute. She was flailing to get away, but the midets kept it up until Quasimoto (the hunchback) heard her cries for help. Quasimoto thn calls Van Halen (Eddie as the Lone Ranger, Alex as Tarzan and Mike as a Samurai warrior)to rescue the girl still being tickled. They eventually all meet up together with Diamond Dave as Napoleon and confront the devilish midgets and scare them away. The rescued woman then chooses betwen the Hunchback, Tarzan, the Lone Ranger, a Samurai warrior or Napoleon. You guys still with me? Anyways, as 'she' picks Napoleon (aka, David Lee Roth)'she' removes her hair and becomes a HE!!! What a rotten way to end a video (for the ticklers who are straight). Can anybody else confirm this siting? It was for Van Halen's rendition of "Pretty Woman" of all tings.

That was not an acid flashback.It was Van Halen's version Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman.The drawback is that the "woman" in the video is a man in drag.

A "drawback" for some is pure GOLD for others!
I'm happy.
Thanks for this.
Peace,

TH.

I'm glad someone else had seen this...I thought I'd have to stop drinking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back