• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~Our Legacy~ Memorable Moments from NEST 2010!

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
Im not sure where exactly I stand on predestination; as if metaphysics wasn't a complete waste of time anyhow... I do however believe that everything happens for a reason. NEST is a culmination of what the entirety of human existence is seeking. It represents hope, absolution, a shimmer of delectable deviancy in a world that is consumed by the frivolous nature of everyday life. In honor of one of the greatest gatherings I have ever been to, I would like to share a recap of some of the events and people I will never forget. Enjoy!

Thursday

- Our usual border fiasco. Here we have Drew's submissive spilling the entire truth about where we were going and what we are doing. Agent Zip (bwahahaha) responds by saying "TICKLING!? YOU'RE GOING TO TICKLE EACH OTHER!? DO YOU GET INTO PAJAMAS BEFORE YOU DO IT!? Kudos to you agent Zip.

- My first American Taco Bell experience... why in the hell does taco bell not have fries in the US!!! Crazy Americans...

- The arrival at long last! 2 hours of hugs for all.

- Lamashtu proving once again that she can kick my ass in the hotel room via a wrestling match.

- Gateway hallucinogens 101 featuring professors Timmy and Korastus... lol!

Friday

- Chilling with everyone around the hotel.

- Hitting downtown phili with Lamashtu, Rupert, and Josh #3. $5.25/half hour parking WTF!? Cue random dragons lining the sidewalk.

- Final Fantasy XIV: NEST Addition! I wanted to be sepphiroth GOD DAMN IT!

- SEEING KJIRON AGAIN!!!!! Love you man.

- Fantastic scene with Tortuga. Thank you hun! I gots enny welts on ma bumm :D Special thanks to Darkhand; you're awesome man!

- OMG VENRAY AND TRACY ARE HERE!!!!!!! Love you two! Thanks so much for coming out.

- RobAce Radio! Great show! Anal thermometer ftw XD

Saturday

- Great bondage class with Darkhand! Yet another great one with Libertine and Kittentoes.

- Lamashtu's stuffy tied up, lol!

- Epic quest in uncharted territory with HDS as we attempted to scale the hidden secrets of female tampon preference! bwahahahah! Further adventures around the city locating cigs. Great talk dude thanks a bunch!

- Group excursion to famous Dave's where I learned where people who work in Las Vegas live and what the hell a brisket is. Morgan YOU ARE MY EYES!!!! Go easy on the salt lol!

- RobAce's Party! "DRINKING WIIIINE DOUCHEBAAAAGS" LMFAO!

- ATTENTION: I DID NOT KISS AVENGER! THAT WAS ROBACE LOL! WHO THE HELL STARTED THIS RUMOR???

Sunday

- Surprisingly the one and only Ruby Tuesday visit with Baldy, Sasaxrah, musicrox, kraziedog, timmy and the first meeting with MUSHY!!

- Paaaartyyyyy!!!!!!! Getting slightly polluted with Timmy, Mushy, Paranoid Chant and others.

- Serious Business Nerd Discussion in the lobby.

- Pool Party!!!!!! Made up random ass beach ball games featuring the sexiest people alive!

- Texas Tickler buying enough pizza for 160 people! Thanks dude!

- Getting pwned by Lamashtu.

- Holding sam while he attempted to recite the directions to Doc326's house while being tortured. Cue him throwing water on everyone... "Oh sorry that was an accident" lolol!

Monday

- Sad goodbye to alot of great people.

- Me and Mushy keeping each other awake with spirited tales of life... cue random ass 1 hour pokemon discussion haha!

Special callouts!

Kelby & Meg: You two have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you.

Libertine & Kittentoes: Thanks for always helping me out through rough times.

Darkhand & Tortuga: Thanks for being amazing mentors and people, I cant wait to see you again.

Lamashtu: WTH Babe you're already more popular than me and i've been in this community for 10 years!!!! Keep being awesome.

Doc326: I forgot your tmf screen name lol! In any case, you effin rock. Go easy on your folks lol! They're not like us XD

Paranoid Chant: Only a shared near death experience can forge a relationship like ours. Dont change man!

Ray & Tracy: I cant imagine it was easy to make it out this weekend. The fact that you did is witness to how awesome you are. You are loved more than you know.

Sam: Protoss > Zerg lol! We shall game soon, glad you had a great time.

Timmy: Nuff said, you are like the perfect person. See you in 2 weeks; HAPPY RAVE!

Snail Shell: I would need the bandwidth of 18 forums to describe all the reasons why you are my best friend. Thanks for everything brother.

Mushy: I didn't think it was possible to find someone as fun to talk to. Cant wait to get together in TO!

Texas Tickler: Dude, you just get it. And thats why we all love you! Cant wait to see you again.

Lee Allure & The NEST Team: Its all been said before. You're the reason all this is possible. I love you people.

Zack & Gin: You two make me smile indefinately!!!! Zack your totally awesome, thanks for making it out.

Pokey & Kered: You guys always put me in a good mood. Love to you both.

Viper & Sapphire: Once again, nuff said. I love you two!

MaxSpeer: The man that started it all. None of this would have been possible without you, thanks for everything!

Blood: I can sit and talk to you for hours, we MUST plan an air show excursion!!!

Jay & Brent + GFs: You guys are always helping me to find out more about who I am. I cant imagine this gathering without you. Thanks for everything, I love you!

Baldy & Sasaxrah: From the first day I met you at NEST 08, I knew you would be a pinnacle figure for me in this community. Im so happy you two found each other. Highest love for you both!

RobAce: WHERE IS THIS PICTURE OF MY ASS!? lol! You're the tops dude.

Kjiron & The Director: Seeing you both made me light up to the extent that I thought I was a super saiyan... lvl2. You both remind me of a time where everything was going right and good times were plentiful. Thanks for the memories.

HDS: Gatherings for me would be a drastically distorted rendition of their current state should we not have your epicness prescent. Your words of wisdom always make the day for me, I cant thank you enough brother.

Mondy: BALLFACE!!!! You are so immensely loved its almost overwhelming. I cant say I've met many who love so freely. They're simply arent enough great things to say about you.

Falcon: You rule dude, cant wait to see you again!

Korastus: hahaha great convos, great times. Why the hell is there no discernable physical representation of being super saiyan 2!?

This is who we are. This is our legacy. I know I missed like 1400 people, I'll add more later. Drop a line if im missing anything. You guys are in my soul, forever.

- Robby

Last edited:
Rob it was amazing to hang out with you again. You are the most huggable person I've ever met. I'm so glad you were at Ruby's when we were there. See you soon, I hope!!

My friend! Thank You for the memories! It was truly a blast to get to know you and the rest of Team Canada! I love you all! I truly do! (The Wrestling match was incredible my man! Tell Lamashtu I appreciate the entertainment!)

I miss you Lil Rob Face. Get back down here asap. Glad you had an amazing time hon and can't wait to see you again. :)

It was good seeing you, Snail, Lamashtu(LaMashedTaters), and your whole group. I can't think of any finer people to spend time with.

Rob you are amazing! I would go on but I don't want to use up all of my positive adjectives for the day in one post, so I'll just say that I'm grateful that we've met and I look forward to even more awesome in our future! See you in two weeks! :D

Those tampons. Never have two otherwise normal men spent so much time debating the merits of tampons. :D

It was great to see you, my good Emperor. Remember what I said, and look to me as what not to become. You got some of your mojo back as the weekend progressed; grab the rest and never let it go again. Love ya, sir. :)

My favourite Canadian :D

Altough i will have to split this into male and female just to give Mooshy the tittle also :p :p :p

Ahhh...you were one of those i would have enjoyed seeing more. Next year!!!!!!

You could see if you can get together with Mooshy and Tim on their planned trip to Portugal :) All you guys are welcomed across the pond!!!!

See you around

huggles to the emp! Thanks for bringing me along for this awesome weekend!

I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT HDS, MONDY AND KORASTUS IN THE CALLOUTS! Problem rectified: see above.

Korastus: I know seriously lol! See my above question in the callouts, I want answers...

HDS/DSL/Majin Boo: ahahaha unscented ftw! I shall never let go again, thanks for everything.

Kered: Seriously I want to hook you up with my mother, no joke. Shes not into kink or anything, she is however attractive and REALLY into American men. COME TO TORONTO!

Lamashtu: No problem baby glad you had fun! ~holds~

Kered: Seriously I want to hook you up with my mother, no joke. Shes not into kink or anything, she is however attractive and REALLY into American men. COME TO TORONTO!

As long as you don't start calling me "Dad".

Agent Zipp made the border fiasco oh-so-worth-the-honesty. I'll learn :) Good times. BTW, you are the best hugger around. More please!

All I did with you was really just share a piece of paper at Rob's show. You're awesome and full of energy mate, we should talk more in the future. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back