• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A requested story mff/f tickling

BiggzBC1540

TMF Regular
Hey all. I wanted to post a story on here (at the urging of one reader) that was requested a few days ago. It involves an 18 year old high school senior male and his step-mom and step-mom's sister. If you have any feedback please feel free to let me know as this is the first tickling story I have done before. Take care and enjoy!!

Brad is running home from basketball practice in a fit of nerves. He was running late and his dad, Jack needed him home on time as they were going to have a family dinner with Jack’s girlfriend and new fiancé Lynn and her sister Abby in celebration of Jack and Lynn’s recent engagement. “Please don’t be home, please don’t be home!” Brad thought to himself as he hops the knee-high fence surrounding his front yard and bursts in the door. Brad opened the door in a rush and was greeted by the sound of Lynn and her sister Abby watching TV in the living room. “Your father isn’t home yet, don’t worry . . . you’re safe!” Lynn commented as she saw Brad walk past the living room. Brad, now a senior in high school enjoyed the independence that Lynn let him have. While other soon-to-be stepmothers would try to micro-parent their future sons or daughters Lynn treated him more as an adult and didn’t sweat the small things, unlike Brad’s dad. Brad stopped himself and headed into the living room to visit with Lynn and her sister.

Lynn was a very beautiful woman for her age. 36 years old, with soft brown hair, dark eyes and soft, tan, skin. As Brad walked into the living room he found her, wearing a tank top and shorts with her bare, size 8 feet crossed over one another at the ankles and resting on the coffee table. Lynn’s sister Abby was even more appealing to Brad, which made for an awkward situation. Abby was the younger sister of Lynn, only at 28 years of age. She was a bit more thin than Lynn and sported a sun dress with again, bare feet curled up underneath her so just her toes, freshly painted with pink nail polish to match her dress. “Hey Lynn, hi Abby, so I beat dad home huh? Thanks for being cool with me coming in late,” Brad said a bit out of breath as he sat down on the couch next to Lynn. “It’s ok with me,” Lynn said with a smile “but I’m scared as to what your dad will say when I tell him you were late!” Lynn said with a giggle as she looked at Abby who returned the giggle to Lynn. “Wait, what? I thought you were cool with it!” Brad said, somewhat annoyed to see Lynn wanting to rat him out for being late. “Well . . . I CAN be cool with it, if you feel up to doing a favor for your future step-mom!” Lynn said with a smile as she looked at Brad. “Ok, ok . . . as long as you don’t tell my dad. What do you need me to do?” Brad said, hesitant to accept as he was afraid to hear what she had in mind. Lynn smiled at his reply and slowly uncrossed her feet from the coffee table and gently placed them into Brad’s lap. Brad looked down at the smooth soles and the un-painted toenails wiggling in front of him and wondered what she had in mind. “My feet are killing me . . .and your dad hates rubbing my feet. Sooooo, would you be a dear and massage them for me. It was such a long day at work! It would really help me out.” Brad knew Lynn had seen him massage the feet of girls that would come over before so he figured she thought she could probably get away with asking it. He just didn’t want to get in trouble with his dad so he quietly complied and grabbed her left foot, and began gently rubbing right at her arch.

“Oh man, that feels great Brad.” Lynn said as she titled her head back and giggled, enjoying the fact that she was able to get him to do something relaxing for her, yet slightly embarrassing for him. Brad worked his way down to the heel and then back up the arch with long, slow strokes and circular movements with his thumb. Brad thought to himself that he was surprised how soft her Lynn’s soles were and wondered if Abby’s soles were the same way. Lynn’s enjoyment got Abby curious and slightly jealous. “MMmmmmm, you gonna save some of that for me Brad?” Abby said with a giggle as she pulled her feet out from under her and wiggled them, soles up, over at Brad who was sitting just a few feet from her. Brad looked over at Abby’s feet and began to get excited. Her soles began going from wrinkled to smooth as Abby flexed and unflexed her feet. She even curled her toes now and then and Brad would catch small glimpses of the pink polish on her long, slender toes which looked just as soft as the soles they were connected to. Lynn noticed Brad’s attention wavering and began to playfully harass him a bit. “Hey! Keep focused on the job there Brad, my feet need some more attention!” Lynn said as she took her free foot and playfully poked Brad in his stomach with it. Brad, slightly annoyed by the task he must complete decided to have a little fun with it and used Lynn’s comment as a opening for some fun. “Hey, I’ll finish when I’m ready!” Brad replied with a smile “You just better be patient or else.” He continued. “Or else what?” Lynn said, as she poked Brad with her foot again.

“Or else…this!” Brad said as he grabbed Lynn’s left foot a bit harder and used his right hand to playfully tickled in between her toes. “Hey!!” Lynn said as she let out a shriek and tried to pull her foot back, while trying to push Brad away with her free foot. Brad, being obviously stronger had an easy time warding her off and continued to run his fingers up and down her soles and in between each and every single toe, causing her soft soles to become wrinkled and her toes to curl down towards the ground. “Hey, save some for me!” Abby commented as she wanted to join in on the fun and ran over and grabbed Lynn’s other foot and began tickling it with as much vigor as Brad was tickling the other. Lynn continued to giggle, with small gasps for breath coming in between the laughs and giggles. “St….sto……please stop! Oh man, please….haha stop stop stop….my feet are so ticklish!” Lynn cried out as both Brad and Abby were relentlessly going after her feet. Brad looked down during the tickling and saw Abby’s feet, resting on her toes as she sat on the coffee table next to him tickling Lynn’s feet. Brad wanted so badly to get a chance to get at her feet and knew he had to take advantage of the situation. “You….you…you gotta stop…hahahah…please…haha….please please please!” Lynn said slowly reaching hysterics from all the tickling. “You know what, you’re right Lynn, you shouldn’t be the only one laughing so much!” Brad said as he got a sly smile on his face and looked over at Abby. “wait, what? Whoa, hold on….” Abby said as she put down Lynn’s foot and began to look concerned. Brad reached over and grabbed Abby’s right foot and pulled it onto his lap. This also allowed Lynn to regain composure as she slipped out from underneath both of their arms and grabbed Abby’s other foot. “wait, please no, please don’t haha I won’t be able to take it!” Abby said as she began to shake her legs to try and get free from the two ticklers grasp.

Brad smiled and quickly began to rake his fingers over her soft soles. Brad loved the feeling of her skin flexing up and down on his fingers and began to grow very excited (physically and mentally) as Abby’s toes curled over the top of his fingers as he tried to tickle the spot right between her toes and the sole of her foot. Lynn giggled as she watched Abby writhe on the coffee table and went right for Abby’s toes once she noticed the number Brad was doing to her other foot. Abby’s pink toes flexed wildly and her dress began to ride up her legs as she crazily wiggled them back and forth trying anything to get free. “I’m going to pee my pants…haha…oh..haha…please no…haha I caaaannnnntttttt take it hahahahah!” Abby shouted as Brad and Lynn continued their punishment. Brad was completely aroused at this point and loved feeling Abby’s foot wiggle around on his lap. He began to wonder if she could sense his excitement and was even more curious at the thought that if she did sense it, how come she did not try harder to get her feet away from it.

Either way, he knew he couldn’t let the fun last forever and not wanting to actually make her pee her pants, Brad decided to give Abby a break and put her foot down. “HaHa alright, why don’t we give her a break!” Brad said as he smiled and sat back. Both Lynn and Abby flopped backwards where they were sitting and let out a series of giggles and “woooo’s” as they tried to calm themselves down from the fun. Just as the fun was over, Brad heard the sound of the garage door opening which meant one thing, Jack was home. “Gang all here? Well hey-ya son! Glad to see you actually made it on time for something!” Jack playfully said as he walked over and gave his son a father-esque slap on the arm. He looked over at his fiancé and her sister, curious as to what had left them so giggly and panting. “You two look like you’re up to something. Why so out of breath?” Jack asked as he looked at his fiancé. “Oh, haha, nothing baby. Just a funny part in this show we were watching before Brad got home. Abby tried telling it to Brad when he got home and it just got us laughing again.” Lynn said as she smiled up at her husband and then looked at her sister. “You know me haha!” Lynn said “I love telling jokes!” she added as she smiled at Brad. “HaHa I don’t know if I even want to know. I’m going upstairs to get out of these clothes. Why don’t you three get dinner started.” Jack said as he shook his head, chuckled to himself and headed upstairs. Brad sat for a second wondering why the lie.

“Let’s just not tell your father about that little tickle fight,” Lynn said. “He would think we’re wierdos,” she added as she looked over at Brad. “Ya, but hey, it sure was fun wasn’t it? Haha right Brad?” Abby said as she looked over and smiled at Brad. “HaHa best massage I ever gave!” Brad said jokingly as he slapped Lynn playfully on the leg. Lynn laughed and headed into the kitchen to get dinner ready which left Abby and Brad alone in the living room. “Hey, maybe one day I can get my own massage!” Abby said as she winked at Brad and placed her feet gently in his lap, giving him one last look at those soft, smooth soles right before she pulled them away before he could get his fingers to them. Abby laughed and got up, following her sister into the kitchen. Brad, confused, yet in pure bliss laid his head on the back of the chair, reliving the interesting moment that just took place one more time . . .

Thanks!

Thanks for the nice feedback on both the story and the grammar. HaHa I teach English and write on the side so grammar is kind of a niche of mine!

Nice premise, a valentine to aficionados of foot tickling. Pleasant exposition to an increasingly intense payoff. Hope that you explore full body tickling in subsequent vignettes. Good show!

wow.
he8kp12

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back