• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My NEST thread (by Snail Shell)

Snail Shell

Verified
I've never been good at these things, so I'll state the obvious and leave it at that.

THANK YOU to LeeAllure, BrightEyes1082, TickleChgo and everyone else who works so hard to bring this event together. You deserve the world.

THANK YOU to Tickle Emperor, Lamashtu, Evibard, TPT, Mushy, Big_Dogg85 and Ticklish 9's for the biggest, best Team Canada trip we've had to date. I love you guys and I can't wait to do this again.

THANK YOU who accepts and tolerates my existence at these things. I look forward to hanging out with you again and building more memories with you in the future. For everyone who I finally got a chance to talk to, I'm glad I finally did. For everyone I didn't get a chance to talk to, I apologize and I will chat with you at the next gathering.

And finally, THANK YOU to everyone who came to NEST for being the person they are.

Take 'er easy everyone. See you next time.

Snail Shell

Keep it rolling my friend! It was great to meet you as well!

So TPT it is. Thanks for leading the way to a great time.

Thank you dude! You are the glue that holds Team Canada together (by which I mean you keep us connected, not that you are white and sticky)

Keep on rockin', and I look forward to many more :D

Keep on keeping on my Frostback brother. We shall talk soon.

Always great to see you. Always.

Rob

THANK YOU for bieng there and being the Snail only you can ;)

Promisse i´ll work on the "time difference" :D You know i usually don´t miss on that. This year life has been a mess.

See you next year Snail, and defenetely earlier!!! we need to start next year as we did last with some international team effort :)

Hi all. I want to thank all of the people who made my weekend so great.

Josh for introducing me to tickling and organizing us to get down to Nest

Rob for being rob.

Blood for being there for my girl

Thank you Libertine for keeping my girl safe.

To all those who tried to hang onto the Trailer Park Tornado (TPT), it made for a wonderful scene. I doubt any of you will forget her hopping out into the lobby still in full bondage to use the washroom. Seriously? Seriously?!? Its a good thing that she part tigger.

-- Drew (part of team Canada)

great to see you guys again, as always. stay safe!

To all those who tried to hang onto the Trailer Park Tornado (TPT), it made for a wonderful scene. I doubt any of you will forget her hopping out into the lobby still in full bondage to use the washroom. Seriously? Seriously?!? Its a good thing that she part tigger.

-- Drew (part of team Canada)

See!! This is why I keep going back. I missed seeing this funny shit because I was focused on other funny shit in another part of the building. No matter how a person tries they just can't help but miss a lot of funny shit going on all around them at the same time.

Always a pleasure to see you and the other Canuckistanis, Jawsch. Thanks for organizing yet another fabulously successful Team Canada Caravan. Who knows if we'd see some of those Canadians without you to make it happen. :)

Mate, you're one of the friendliest guys I think I've ever met. I don't often feel comfortable around new people and you made me feel instantly at ease the moment I met you. Hope to see you again!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back