• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives, here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“Is your name Helmo, cause you’re in hell right now? Well if you’re not in hell right now, you will be when your guest tickler arrives to help me.” I giggle again knowing that if you knew who it was, you would be begging me and promising me anything to keep her away from you. Fate on my part intervenes and it is as if on cue that your bedroom door opens and you freeze at the sound of it.

“Amy: you’re timing couldn’t have been more perfect.”

“Sorry if I’m a little late, but the recording session went a little longer that I had figured."

I giggle to myself as I look back at you to see you moving your head as if to find a crack in the blindfold with which to see her.

“And how is the rest of Even-e-scence?” I ask, emphasizing the band’s name to really tease you.

You gutturally utter a “Shit no,” immediately followed by a “Fuck you,” and we both laugh. Amy sits beside you and you jerk as she begins to stroke your forehead.

“And how is my exquisite Elmo today. Are you ready for me, dressed in only your furry skin and bra and panties.”

Another guttural “Shit no” comes from you and you begin to writhe your head all over the place, desperately trying to get away from her touch. A rustling of paper causes you to totally writhe now.

“This stuff on her you sent me is awesome and I hope you don’t mind if I take the armpits and later on those luscious inner thighs of hers. I love athletic girls.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back