• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Filthy First NEST

Filthyweasel

Verified
Although I'm gonna wait a few gatherings in the future to start doing tons of specific callouts (sadly I don't know most of yas well enough yet), I do feel the need to thank some folks and comment on my first NEST experience. I did come sorta prepared - I'd lived through Bella Bash '09 - but NEST was still a unique experience which I heartily recommend to anyone who hasn't gone yet. I was a little more social this time, although I tended to hang around with people I'd already met before, and was once again very shy around others that I didn't know to well. I still don't know who is comfortable to be called by first names or screennames on here so I'll stick with screenies.

Thank you LeeAllure! You're as wonderful as ever, and did a lot for me to get me there, you handled the insanity of the weekend with such cool outward grace, although I'm sure inside you were screaming at times. I completely forgot to track you down for another stab at hypnosis, but you were so busy that had I remembered I still wouldn't have asked, and I slept through the classes on it. It was a joy to help out, if only for the 2 or so hours we spent cleaning up, and I'll be available to help in any way I can at future gatherings, just say the word.

The rooms I stayed in were great. Yes, rooms plural. I originally was staying with Skippy, Euphoricy, Esoteric and Purrbast. That would have been the case all weekend, but I'm too light a sleeper, and Purr was also so overheated between me and Skip that I thought the best thing would be to move to Fireguardian's room, as she offered in case it was too cramped. So a big thank you to all of you sexy beautiful creatures!

The newbie orientation was particularly fun. Bella, Libertine and Kittentoes were awesome, and I'm waiting to see who Amnesiac will be next year when he bursts in for another heavily characterized 'Libertine is bald' joke. And of course the giggles and such that I heard from female members of the audience when I simply read rule #4 out loud did wonders for the ego of a terminally withdrawn Scottish guy, thank you ladies. :)

I really had the most fun doing what I come to the gatherings to do. I go with socializing in mind more than play and I really enjoyed just hanging out on the comfy chairs between the bar and the pond and just BSing with folks. Texas saved my life on Sunday night with the pizza delivery, thanks mate. My hyper-metabolism makes me really testy when I don't eat for most of the day, and I was holding back Mr. Hyde when it finally arrived.

Monday was sadness masked with fun picture-taking, a great breakfast and goodbyes. NEST was a great experience. I regret not participating in more, such as the Saturday classes, but napping took priority that day. I learned about NEST soon after discovering the tickling community back in 1997 when I was 18 and it took me 13 years to get the balls to actually go. I'm glad I did. Thanks Max...you created a fun party out of a community based in a chaotic war-zone called a.m.t. which has since become an annual festival for our kind. :) For as long as I can, I'll come back.

Couple wee shouts, simply from sudden memory, so I'm missing out tons. Fireguardian...you made my trip! I thank you for everything (all the other locals know I love em) Tklee88, you were awesome my love and adorable as ever. Natural, Happy Birthday! BigDogg, great meeting you, can't wait to see you again. Natural, Happy Birthday! Korastus, we don't talk much online, but at gatherings you're an awesome friend, I hope things work out for ya. Natural, Happy Birthday! Krazie, your mum went to NEST!

And Natural...:hbday:

Great stuff there man!! Always enjoy things when your around and the ladies are swooning at your voice.

Can't wait to see you again bro.

Rob

My best memory of you was when we were talking about fish for dinner and a wide-eyed, mouth agape CrystalLight was just transfixed listening to your heavy brogue. I swear she forgot how to breathe a couple of seconds. I'm glad they forced you to show up, my friend!

Natural, Happy Birthday! Natural, Happy Birthday! Natural, Happy Birthday!
And Natural...:hbday:

Nothing like kicking a dead horse eh Filth? :D

It was freakin awesome to meet you and I'm lookin forward to next time! :D

I'm so glad you went with us babe! You're one of the best to have around. Trust that I will drag you out more often. And the Mr. Hyde part of you can actually be rather fun! ;)

Haha thanks guys. Yeah, it was great to see Crystal eating her phone and Tortuga grinning as Kered made me just say 'catfish' over and over again. I would have liked to have gotten to know her and many others better over the weekend but everyone was always running around with other stuff to do. Really, after living here since 1996, I've still never gotten used to those reactions to my accent. I should take advantage of it but I never do. FG's friend Ria said that my voice is 'Gold' apparently. However, I'm socially awkward, I've never really developed the presence or speech to make people stop and listen when I'm socializing. People tend to talk over me a lot, or never notice that I'm speaking to begin with. So I kinda usually just sit there and listen to conversations. If I make it to NHLee I'll try to be a little louder. :p

I saw you for all of a few seconds, my good F. Weasel, but it was a pleasure to have met you. Glad you could make it over!

The rooms I stayed in were great. Yes, rooms plural. I originally was staying with Skippy, Euphoricy, Esoteric and Purrbast. That would have been the case all weekend, but I'm too light a sleeper, and Purr was also so overheated between me and Skip that I thought the best thing would be to move to Fireguardian's room, as she offered in case it was too cramped. So a big thank you to all of you sexy beautiful creatures!

It was only a mite toasty....:D Sorry we steamed you out!

It was only a mite toasty....:D Sorry we steamed you out!

What I want to know is...in the middle of the night I politely asked you lot if you didn't mind me removing my shirt simply cause it was way too hot. Then next morning Euphoricy says to me "so I heard you stripped!" Why was an innocent act a topic of gossip? Hmm? :paranoia:

Krazie, your mum went to NEST!
Oh no you didn't!! :jester: It was so good to see you again brother! Let's hang out more next time. During which time if you break out in your American accent I will kick you under the table. Sean Connery or nothing at all! :)

Glad you enjoyed

You were tons of fun to talk to (with or without the excellent accent). Hope to see you again at gatherings, soon.

Aww thank you! Although the restaurant was just...suck, you and spotman were great fun! You'll definitely see me again!

What I want to know is...in the middle of the night I politely asked you lot if you didn't mind me removing my shirt simply cause it was way too hot. Then next morning Euphoricy says to me "so I heard you stripped!" Why was an innocent act a topic of gossip? Hmm? :paranoia:

LOL Skip told me later, "Remember when Kevin asked if he could take his shirt off?"

Me: "Yeah?"

Her: "I wish I had my head about me. I would've asked, 'Do you mind if I take MINE off?"

Then we laughed our asses off. :D

It was awesome to meet you at NEST buddy! Been waiting for a while! You are a good man!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back