• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My NEST 2010

kered

Verified
I'll try to keep this short and not re-tell what has already been written. My NEST started of at 11:30 Wednesday night and about an hour later I was stopped by an Indiana State Trooper due to my excess of speed. I must have said the right things because he let me out of a 300 dollar fine with a written warning. After driving through the night and most of all the road construction in the eastern United States I pulled into the hotel parking lot around noon Thursday. I had the 12 dollar cheeseburger platter while talking with Pokey and a newbie and prayed check-in time would soon come or death because I was so tired. Thursday eveing I hugged some people and went to bed very early. The hotel breakfast was good and plentiful and I felt a lot better. Not smoking anymore I still went out to the smoker's benches and found that old gang of mine, saw Mondy squirting Slacker and Slacker's very astute running down and punishing Mondy. Reverend Jamie and Amanda brought their two lovely children for a visit, and I finally met Texastickler. My Classy mistress showed up with caw-fee in hand dragging Trixie with her. Natural was naturally in the midst of his usual bravado until he got his tummy nommed and all was right with the world.
With all that was going on I'll just hit the highlights from my vantage point. CrystalLight wasn't lying about being an accent whore. Filthyweasel hit her with some pretty heavy brogue and she stood transfixed for a good while. Impaler threw the ladies for a loop when he and his tailorer suit showed up for the dinner Saturday night, Amnesiac was flying high with his comedy both at the Newbie Meeting and the Banquet, Robace put forward a great effort as emcee, Mondy was priceless when after receiving her gift for all the hard work she does for us and she was forced by hypnotic command to stand still and not able to fight when she was immediately kidnapped from the stage for a session. Purrbast was stunning and I think will be my pick for NEST Poster Child this year. She is sweet and quiet but not afraid to go when the situation calls for it. Nenezhino somehow made it from Germany and jinxed traffic but was loads of fun. Venray and Raya made it for the day and Paracarl, yes THE CARL, showed up for the evening Friday and finally met a few of us who plague him in Silly Stuff. The other highlights for me were my Mondy hugs, Lee hugs, Tortuga hugs, Crystal hugs, Skippy hugs, Purry hugs, Classy hugs, Bratgirl hugs, Ann hugs, Tracy hugs, Desdemona hugs, Katie hugs, Euphoric hugs as well as my couch time with LeeAllure and especially my new Canadian favorite Lamashtu. Lamashtu was the one who held my head in her lap and put me to sleep while all sorts of noise was going on all around me. The last thing that sticks in my mind was the mad dash up I-95 taking the equipment back after the party Sunday. Then some winding down time with a few of us near the lounge.

I got a good eight hours sleep and although I didn't wake some up like I said I would for goodbyes I still managed to get a few pictures of myself and the other Lean of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The trip home was a blur because I was thinking how the time was too short and the people I was already missing. So maybe next year we can get the Three Stooges back together along with the others who couldn't make it this year. You miss alot when you attend this event but you miss infinitely more if you don't attend. I'll let the former Newbies tell you all about that.

I miss and love you all!

Last edited:
Glad to have had the chance to talk with you, small as it was. Next time, fly so you don't have that hideous drive!

KERED!!! COME BACK!!!! It was awesome seeing you out at the smoking lounge even if I failed on the quitting. (The lesson taught by my mother is working in the wrong area "never be a quitter"... I so need help!) I love you my friend and I can't wait to see you again, and who knows maybe I will win the war against tobacco along side of ya!

Always good to see you, my friend. Looking forward to next year already.

R

I miss you, you sweet, wonderful man full of the best compliments EVAR.

I'm glad that I finally met you, and thanks for introducing me to sooo maaany people.:ty:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back