• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear someone. [[F/M]]

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Quite possibly the only F/M Story I'll ever write.

It doesn't take much to tap into one's psyche. To dig, probe and discover these little desires that so many want so bad to be both locked up and released. It's a constant battle with one's self to accept the true nature of who you are and what you want. This is a battle you may fight, but this is a gift I accept. I plan to take you farther than any of your desires have led you. And then I plan to leave you balancing precariously on edge, left only to be pushed over when I'm ready to let you.

How does one start such a seemingly extreme task?

By binding you, obviously.

Tight.

So tight that the minimal movement you have is the ability to move your head from side to side, clench your fingers and curl your toes. My ministrations have been thought through before you even ended up on your back on my bed. I know what makes you strain against the restrictive cloth of your underwear. I know what causes those beads of pre-cum to drip beautifully down your length. I know what causes you to scream.

To beg.

To swear.

To pray to whatever God you think will assist you in the torture you're recieving.

Do you know what causes all of that?

I do.

Me.

My hands.

My mouth.

My teeth.

My tools.

My mind.

My words.

My Will.

You are mine to take. To manipulate, to tease and push until you can't take it anymore.

Lets start with your arms. Exercise has caused them to maintain the look of strength. But everything isn't read so easily on the surface.

All I would need is a feather. Nothing too stiff, nothing too soft.. one with enough of a feeling to cause you attempt to curl away from the feeling of it sliding under your triceps, slowly leading to your exposed armpit. My other hand is slowly making it's way down to your exposed feet.

Ahh the benefits of having a long arm span. All I have to do is straddle you just right and I can reach both arms and feet.

Before I focus on your feet, I want to get you warmed up just enough. You know those electric shocks that roll through your body when the first bout of tickling starts? When it's almost tentative from the Top as if easing a door open.

I know your responses and watching them makes me even more excited to work on what I know will destroy you.

You're laughing as the feather grazes your skin, but it's not enough. I want to take more.

Drop the feather.

Slide off your body. But I'll keep one finger on you.

This finger will trail over and under your sides and hips. I just like to feel your skin against mine. And of course seeing you attempt to squirm against the sensation sends shock waves of my own kind through me.

Enough of this.

I kneel at your feet. Pressing my lips against the warmth of your soles. One kiss for each foot. I almost feel bad for what's about to happen.

Not really.

I place my palms down flat against your feet. I can feel the energy rolling off your body. Muscles that I've never felt spasm in a body are spasming. You want it. You don't want it. You so, so want it.

Curling my nails inward I sloooooooooowly scratch downwards to your heel. It's so nice to hear that laugh turn into a scream.

I smile.

Time to pick up some speed. There's no way you can move your feet away from me and I've got all the time in the world. But let's see what happens when I begin an all out assault on your feet.

Ah, more screaming laughter. I'm enjoying myself. Are you?

Clearly. I see your length straining against your underwear.

We will get to that later. I'm having too much fun.

I explore every curvature. Every nook and proverbial cranny. You're at my mercy and I have none.

Under the toes, between the toes. Alone the sides and even on the tops. Each movement from my fingers elicits another different response from you.

I'm not a shy girl. I've done this before. I want to taste you.

I wrap my mouth around your big toe and flick my tongue along the skin. Using my free hands to massage your feet to warmth and then trailing my nails down them slowly.

You're loving every fucking minute of this. Your head is back, your eyes are shut, your hands are clenched.

Quit fighting it baby, because I'm not stopping.

I grab the feather from earlier and work it under and in between your toes.

I'm watching you the whole entire time. Your face, your body.

Everything. Exposed. To me. For me. Mine.

Slowly I glide the feather up along your underwear.

My other hand working along your bare foot as I do such.

I don't like that you're wearing underwear.

I stop.

Pull your clothing down.

Nude.

Very nice.

Hard.

Even nicer.

I take a moment to watch you. Panting. Sweating. Wet.

Perfect.

Gliding feather matches up with your exposed genitals and the onslaught of your feet continues. I no longer can make out the words that are coming out of your mouth as they are mixed with moans.

My smile turns into a grin.

I'm really not the sympathetic type in situations like this. It's just too much fucking fun.

You're begging for release.

I'm laughing now.

Begging to me. Really? I kinda like that.

I continue, but drop the feather to use my fingers along your shaft and tip. Using your own pre-cum as lube to further torture you with.

Who needs babyoil with wetness like this, am I right?

I continue tickling you. Your feet. Your genitals.

Switching from tickling certain spots, to stroking others.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

I don't really think it's possible to be any harder then what you are.

Okay, I'll be nice.

I reach up; feather in one hand, nothing in the other.

Circling the tip of your cock.

Faster.

Slower.

FASTER.

Slooooooooower.

Faster. Faster. Faster. Faster. Fa--

Stop.

Stand up.

Kiss your cheek.

Loosen you enough so you can curve your wrists to be free.

Now. I really, *really* wanted to finish you. But I just couldn't.

You want to know why?

Because I've only just started. And I want that feeling in your gut to be there when I get back.

Take care and I will see you sooner than you think.

- Jo.

:faint:

That was fantastic Jo! :clap:

I love how that was written. It felt like I was inside of your head, listening to your thoughts and desires as you tortured this "poor" man.

I definitely hope you keep writing because I want to keep reading. :)

The executives at Kleenex will be forever puzzled as to why their stock all of a sudden shot up.

Ah, I've missed you and your writing hon. The board is always better for it and this is certainly a much welcome double treat.

The first treat being you wrote it, posted it and you just happen to be really fucking good. So we all owe you a thank you.

The second is a treat all for yourself. Look in the mirror and smile when you get a chance. For you. Say what? Lemme explain.

I imagine it happens to all of us. We're sitting there, doing whatever. And then all of a sudden like a lightning bolt it's, OMFGTHATWOULDBESUCHAGREATIDEA!! for a story. And we HAVE to write it. Possessed? Perhaps. So we sit and write and IMO, only the very few can REALLY harness the FEELING of the emotion that FIRST strikes us. After all the drafts, the edits, and rewrites and over-thinking, the original spirit seems so painted over.

This was raw. So, so fucking raw. I don't know how long this took you but I imagine the idea hit you and I see you having wrestled it down and bound it with words without waiting.

No lie, no smoke up your ass. This REALLY shook me. I'm a 'Ler. Normally that would make it hard for me to read, to connect to something like this or even hold my attention because I can't relate. I fight it. But this I felt. You put me there. I had no choice. I fucking love you for it.

So give kudos to your beautiful, talented self and say "I Jo, fucking rawk." :D

Now onto the writing itself:

Love the rhythm of this. It's so different from your usual Voice and it works so well with the subject material. The short, punchy and abrupt sentences and all the paragraph breaks give your Narrator so. Much. Power. The eyes move down with each break. Each line delivers another punch. Every break has purpose. You're on Top. We're on the Bottom.

Overpowered.

Dominated.

And loving it.

The lines are slick smooth, sexy and put altogether, deep. You backed up all the statements and delivered each promise made in the very beginning. Your Narrator is at once delicately fragile and savagely unbreakable. In short, she is everything Female.

I finished the last story I might ever post here a couple months ago. It's not posted yet so maybe the inspiration I'm feeling right now is my Muse getting excited about doing so at some point. I was sure I exhausted Her during the writing process in regards to ever putting another one together, but if that's not it, she's starting to stir because of this.

And I miss that feeling. It feels really, really good.

Thank you. :redheart:

A wonderful story! :couch:
Even if you never write another F/m story, be assured that you are talented in writing them. :D

Great story. I love your writing style! I look forward to reading more stories in the future. :D

Very well thought out and even more well written...and on top of all else FUCKING HOT!

Great job!

Very cool. Excellently written, too. It just seemed to flow. I'm sure all the male lees are beside themselves upon reading it.

Wow, now that was hot! I love when something like that happens to me, but only if I start out wearing clothes and gradually get more and more naked as the tickling progresses! You do a great job of writing F/M Crystal!

Wow, that was very hot Crystal Light. That story is a perfect illustration of why tickling is only part of the ride. It also reminds me why I'm both a ler and lee. There is nothing more sexy than a woman who is feeling that kind of power.

Loved it.

It's so good to see Crystal Light contributing again. What a beautiful, seunsuous, dark journey through the psyche of two people exploring such intriguing places.

She cuts right to the heart of what makes a good relationship truly intoxicating. You have to let go of your ego. Became a mirror for that other person's fantasy. Get inside their head and figure out what the crave, then dangle it in front of them. Then tie them down to your bed and keep dangling it until they crave some more:)

As a guy who enjoys both sides of tickling, this would truly be a dream come true from the lee side. Thanks Crystal.

I enjoyed this story, Crystal. Thank you for writing and posting.

I just wanted to say (and you know this already) that I really enjoyed this for all the wrong reasons because it hit all the wrong spots. Thank you.

Read this last night and didn't get the chance to tell you...

Damn woman. :faint: Superhawtsexyhardtastystuff you wrote here! I don't normally read F/M but I saw your name and got super excited you were writing again so I had to read it. I love the poetic nature to this piece Jo. The structure reads somewhere between a letter and a dream. Loved. It.

Now...*ahem*...WRITE MOAR PLEASE...liiiiiiike maaaaaybe a sequel to Mind Fuck. :D The board needs another serving of your talent my dear. :redheart:

umm umm :blush: this was very fun to read I really hope that you do a second part. ^-^ thank you so much for sharing a great story CrystalLight

I hate to make a disclaimer and say I don't usually get into the f/m stuff, but when I saw you wrote one, I had to read it. Truthfully, I read this very shortly after you posted it...but I did not think I could come up with words good enough to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Bravo Ms. Light :clap:. There are so many reasons this is a wonderful story. I just love the raw, powerful, sensual writing voice you have. I loved your 'voice' in your 'Mind Fuck' story. I was unsure if I'd be able to fully relate here, because of my previous disclaimer. But this story actually uncovered things in me I keep quiet from myself. Certain activities do fill me with an intoxicating rush of power to be in control of :blush:. When I read your words here, it articulated very passionately those feelings in me. The more I read, the more I was like,"Yes!! Get him, girl!! :bounce::jester:

I wish I could phrase this better, but I can't :). Wonderful work :rose:. I'm very glad you shared it here.

The executives at Kleenex will be forever puzzled as to why their stock all of a sudden shot up.

Ah, I've missed you and your writing hon. The board is always better for it and this is certainly a much welcome double treat.

The first treat being you wrote it, posted it and you just happen to be really fucking good. So we all owe you a thank you.

The second is a treat all for yourself. Look in the mirror and smile when you get a chance. For you. Say what? Lemme explain.

I imagine it happens to all of us. We're sitting there, doing whatever. And then all of a sudden like a lightning bolt it's, OMFGTHATWOULDBESUCHAGREATIDEA!! for a story. And we HAVE to write it. Possessed? Perhaps. So we sit and write and IMO, only the very few can REALLY harness the FEELING of the emotion that FIRST strikes us. After all the drafts, the edits, and rewrites and over-thinking, the original spirit seems so painted over.

This was raw. So, so fucking raw. I don't know how long this took you but I imagine the idea hit you and I see you having wrestled it down and bound it with words without waiting.

No lie, no smoke up your ass. This REALLY shook me. I'm a 'Ler. Normally that would make it hard for me to read, to connect to something like this or even hold my attention because I can't relate. I fight it. But this I felt. You put me there. I had no choice. I fucking love you for it.

So give kudos to your beautiful, talented self and say "I Jo, fucking rawk." :D

Now onto the writing itself:

Love the rhythm of this. It's so different from your usual Voice and it works so well with the subject material. The short, punchy and abrupt sentences and all the paragraph breaks give your Narrator so. Much. Power. The eyes move down with each break. Each line delivers another punch. Every break has purpose. You're on Top. We're on the Bottom.

Overpowered.

Dominated.

And loving it.

The lines are slick smooth, sexy and put altogether, deep. You backed up all the statements and delivered each promise made in the very beginning. Your Narrator is at once delicately fragile and savagely unbreakable. In short, she is everything Female.

I finished the last story I might ever post here a couple months ago. It's not posted yet so maybe the inspiration I'm feeling right now is my Muse getting excited about doing so at some point. I was sure I exhausted Her during the writing process in regards to ever putting another one together, but if that's not it, she's starting to stir because of this.

And I miss that feeling. It feels really, really good.

Thank you. :redheart:

Yup. I quoted myself. Because I just read this story again and everything I originally said still stands. And then some.

Also, there goes any hope of sleep for me.

I can't say enough about your words. Fans of yours, such as myself, need more of them. :redheart:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back