• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A subtle reminder of the glories of NEST

subtle_feather

Verified
While this was not my first NEST, in many ways it may as well have been, as it completely eclipsed my first one. I had one of the more awesome weekends ever, and pretty much all of that comes down to the amazing and wonderful assortment of people I got to spend it with. It is so hard trying to put all the little moments back together in my head to tell the whole story, so I just want to send messages to those people who really made my NEST the awesome time that it was.

To the person that I will undoubtedly forget, whoever you are, I love you too!

Lee: First and foremost, thanks to you for putting it all together and striving so hard to ensure that a good time was had by all. Your efforts are well appreciated, and we all love you to pieces. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Mondy: As they say, behind every woman is a good...woman :p Seriously though, I am so glad we've gotten to know one another in our little Boston sphere, and all the hard work you put in at NEST was well appreciated. You have an infectious sense of fun and I felt your presence throughout NEST even though I only saw you here and there. You have a heart of gold under all that Hello Kitty gear, as you continue to prove even now. Much love.

Spotman and Spotlady: It was a pleasure meeting you folks and talking over cigarettes outside. I hope to see you again!

Ray and Tracy: I only saw you two for a hot second, but I have to mention you. You're two of the first people I ever met way back when, and you continue to be lovely, friendly and warm. Hope you can make it to the whole shebang next time!!!

JPie: The Yankees stink hahahahahahaha. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Lite: Another new smoking buddy--it was a pleasure meeting you!

Filthyweasel: Man, it was really excellent to see you again and I am so happy for you that you are coming into your own. You are a gregarious and charming fellow and I wish you happiness as you continue to win friends at these lovely events. Thanks for indulging me in a Sean Connery impression duel!!

Korastus: Good to see you again, and I hope all is well upon your return home. I wish you well.

Kilitinko: Check your pm box, love you man.

Persephone: Every time I saw you this weekend you had a huge smile on your face, and usually it wasn't even because you were being tickled :) I was glad we had a moment to chat during trivia, and likewise with Mr. Chaneda. So glad you had fun!

Avenger and Aylajane: It was very nice to finally meet you two in the flesh after knowing you in the periphery for so long. Here's hoping we bump into one another at something in the Northeast before too long.

Robace: There is no one kinder or more interested in helping others than yourself. I know talk of your Mexicanness surrounds you like an aura, but I couldn't give less of a crap about that. You could be a Martian for all I care--you are a special human being.

CapnMad: I cherish our conversations at gatherings. You're one of the most erudite people I know, but you are never pedantic or condescending to anyone. You must be an old soul to be so wise. I'm proud to call you friend.

Fireguardian: I don't know what it is about you, but you totally have my number as a ler. It's gotten to the point now that I can't even look you in the eye, as you discovered to your malicious glee during distraction :) I have such fun whenever we spend time together, so moar plz thx.

Rupert: Great to finally meet you in the flesh, buddy. Thanks for the open-minded discourse during our smoking breaks, and hope to see you again sometime soon!

Euphoricy and Esotericism: It was great to see you guys again, if only in passing from time to time. Mr. Z, too bad we couldn't jam some more this time around, but another time I hope. You have a great energy. As for you Ms. G, thank you for the advice--I intend to follow it.

Impaler: One of these times we'll get a chance to have a longer talk, but it was great to be around you this weekend. Thanks for the encouragement during distraction, and I hope you will be well until I see you next, which I hope will be soon.

Krazie and Musicroxmysox: I'm quite pleased we got a game of Catchphrase in so I got to spend some time with you guys. Exciting times are afoot for you, and I wish you nothing but the best!

Slacker: I am still having nightmares about you in my closet. Just kidding, you're the man, Doctor.

Natural: I can't do it justice in this space. You're a great guy, and I have tons of fun whenever we chill. Through whatever, I hope it always remains so.

Little Rob: I love you man. 'Nuff said.

Classy: Oh my darling carpool partner. I didn't see nearly enough of you during the weekend, but at least we had some solid chill time in the car--especially since we went home the longest way possible hahaha. You're the coolest lady ever, and I am always here if you need me. Let's BBQ soon!!!!

Desdemona: I was so glad you hung out with us. Our trip to South St. was a blast, even if we nearly committed vehicular homicide :) We simply must hang out more at the next one!

Darkhand: One of these days we will get the smoke timing right haha. Nevertheless, I value the time we did get to spend talking, and I appreciate your tutelage even though I am your worst student haha. Anything I can ever do for you, you just let me know.

Tortuga: Darling Cassi--I'll try not to grow too attached to you in your role as bondage rigger extraordinaire. I wish I saw more of you this weekend, but we're all such busy bees. Thanks for being a supercool roommate, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

CrystalLight: I love our little drive-by hang-out sessions. One of these days we'll get around to chilling properly, but in the meantime, I'll just keep fluttering around :) Love you hon!

Baldy and Sasaxrah: Thank you for an epic Saturday evening. I had a blast hanging out with you, and the memory of Death Star/Voltron cereal will stay with me for a long time haha. Sorry about the Catchphrase loss, Sarah my dear--guess you'd better list me higher on the depth chart next time :p One of these days we'll get together in your city or mine and I look forward to that day. You two are wonderful individuals and a wonderful couple, and I am so pleased to know you.

Kretelis and Irishgirl: Wow, it was so great to meet and hang out with you two. I hope our crew will reunite at the next NEST if not before. So sorry for my crazy seat theft hahaha. Thanks again for the hospitality in your room, and for your total friendliness. Be well!

Purrbast: It was lovely to see you again. Thank you for reuniting me with my crow call. You're a wonderful woman and I will always wish for your health and happiness.

Skippy: I can't help myself, I must salute you in song: "Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again. Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confident. And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say, 'thank you for being a friend.'"

Kassi: Thanks for becoming involved in all our drama hahaha. It was great getting to know you better this weekend, and I hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the job search and be well!

Rhino: I was very glad of the chance to spend more time with you this weekend. It's comforting to know that there are people at these events that would easily fall into my "real life" group of friends, but who can also unleash a forced cheeseburger at the drop of a hat. One of these days we have to get crazy with an N64, but in the meantime I will hang on to the image of Katie's Hot LZ helmet as a mental bookmark of your awesomeness. See you soon I hope!

Katie: What an amazing weekend with you. I'm so glad we have decided to look adversity in the eye and laugh. I am looking forward to our summer with great excitement. Thank goodness for Albany, and for our wonderful friends. To the future indeed, Herna.

With great love and appreciation to all,
Subtle

:bubbleheart: I love you so much, boo. These threads are bullshit. They always make me sad :( MIss you tons.

I can't even believe I didn't hear the call of the crow ONCE there! ;)

Doctor. I saw barely any of you this gathering for the first time. Twas weird. Katie is rubbing off on you. :jester: Looking forward to seeing you more again at Bellas.

Me: GLarrrrrarrhahahahhrra!
Subtle: "CHEWBACCA!!!" *ding ding ding ding* Like champions.

ok my friend.... I am always willing to put a bet to the season??? you man enough to bet Yanks against the Red Sux??

Subtle, you sir are always a step above a class act. Miss you brother.

Rob

You betta. <3 If it all works out, you should TOTALLY take me to play wiff some tigarz!

What was it I said..."You're a shite for shore eyesh!" Can't wait to see you again.

And I'm soooo glad you suggested hanging out :) Yes, we must do it more next time! And no pedestrians were harmed in the filming of this... oh, whatever ! :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back