• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Street Fighter IV

CD216

3rd Level Orange Feather
So I finally caved and traded in my copy of Street Fighter 4 in favor of its advanced version. As an SF fan, I think its a solid addition to the series; what with the ten additional fighters and new arenas. What bothers me a bit is the heavier focus on the online at the cost of removing certain features from the offline play. My biggest gripe is the lack of the endurance mode... I love that thing in fighters and it's omission makes me sad. Anyhoo, any other SF fans on here that have picked this up? Feel free to weigh in on the subject.

Oh, I'm on the PS3 and I main Cody and Guile with some slightly above average results if anyone was curious.

I have it too. It's true that the focus is the online modes, but if you're gonna get better, you're gonna have to play against a variety of people. It's great fun, as any Street Fighter game is, and yes I am a big fan. Love the new characters, and they really add to a roster that has no real duffer in it (yes, even Seth). Being of a guy of a certain persuasion here, I really like Juri for obvious reasons...

Oh, and I main Bison and Rose, though I'm using Hakan a lot these days. Oh boy, is he a barrel or what? And that Ultra of his...

I tolerate Seth a lot more in SSF4 because his AI in arcade mode is nowhere near as cheap as it was in the original. He's got a solid move set, but he cannot take a hit to save his life, and unlike Akuma, he doesn't deal enough damage to compensate. At the tail end of my SF4 days, I was attempting to work Bison as one of my mains with Guile and Cammy, maybe I'll try again sometime soon.

I lost to Seth a few times at the first few goes but I settled down and read him a lot better, though he is still very tough on Hardest. I'm going for trophies, and I'm sorta struggling with winning every single round in 20 seconds as well as facing Gouken in Hardest mode. The latter was a doddle to get in Vanilla SF4 with Zangief, but he's got really nerfed this time. As for online, I'm feeling my way around since there are so many characters.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back